Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Improve your body

Veritá_666

Website
www.satanisgod.org
I intend to make a Mercury square with this statement:

"The energy of the Kabbalistic Mercury square makes my body parts ruled by Mercury perfect, strong and in full health, in the healthiest and most positive way for me, now and forever".

In this way I should improve all body parts ruled by Mercury including:
"The sensory organs, lungs, arms, hands, reflexes, brain, nerves, nervous system and other minor parts not mentioned on JoS".

Who knows how many benefits I could have with a perfected body? Shouldn't this work have side effects? After all, it is something very positive, right?

Do I have to wait until the Moon is crescent to start the work?
Do I use the material square?

Veritá_666 said:

"The energy of the Kabbalistic Mercury square makes my body parts ruled by Mercury perfect, strong and in full health, in the healthiest and most positive way for me, now and forever".

"The sensory organs, lungs, arms, hands, reflexes, brain, nerves, nervous system and other minor parts not mentioned on JoS".

Who knows how many benefits I could have with a perfected body? Shouldn't this work have side effects? After all, it is something very positive, right?

You can for the most part ignore the Moon, but if you seek to fully optimize the date then Moon can be taken into consideration. Which means that some or most dates of the year would not be fitting. Do your study regarding signs and how they fit in to the equation.

Spiritual square is appropriate for health related matters.

The affirmation can be cut down in size and still achieve the same, but it's okay if you like that.

For perfection much, much more than a few squares need to be done, but it is good practice.

Veritá_666 said:

Although Mercury rules these things, it also works in conjunction with other energies of your soul. The easiest example of this is the Sun, which fuels the entire body/soul. However, Mercury would more directly give one dexterity and movement, which is why it relates to the lungs, nerves, and so on.

However, Mercury rules more than these things, including communication, intelligence, friendly relations, and so on. Sometimes it is best to use the Square to benefit the entirety of your current Mercury energies, especially if the house placement of it is good.

And no, there won't be side effects of this. Every working should be intended as good and harmonious for you. There is no reason to doubt or expect anything different. If it cannot produce a positive result, then it should (through your will), not do anything otherwise.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=368626 time=1655954360 user_id=21286]
Veritá_666 said:

Although Mercury rules these things, it also works in conjunction with other energies of your soul. The easiest example of this is the Sun, which fuels the entire body/soul. However, Mercury would more directly give one dexterity and movement, which is why it relates to the lungs, nerves, and so on.

However, Mercury rules more than these things, including communication, intelligence, friendly relations, and so on. Sometimes it is best to use the Square to benefit the entirety of your current Mercury energies, especially if the house placement of it is good.

And no, there won't be side effects of this. Every working should be intended as good and harmonious for you. There is no reason to doubt or expect anything different. If it cannot produce a positive result, then it should (through your will), not do anything otherwise.
I took Mercury as an example because it is the closest date, but the intention is to do all the planetary squares to improve the various parts of the body.
For example, I saw that Mars also rules the brain, so among the planets there are various aspects for the more complex organs.

Veritá_666 said:
I took Mercury as an example because it is the closest date, but the intention is to do all the planetary squares to improve the various parts of the body.
For example, I saw that Mars also rules the brain, so among the planets there are various aspects for the more complex organs.
Another way to improve health is to direct the energy where it is most needed. This can even be somewhere you are not currently aware of. In this way you can improve deficiencies and faults most efficiently. Of course it is okay to target otherwise as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back