Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Smoking

Amitanshu666

I quitted smoking but people around me smoke , and in streets people smoke too.... will second hand smoking harm me spiritually?

Beelzebub_666 said:
I quitted smoking but people around me smoke , and in streets people smoke too.... will second hand smoking harm me spiritually?
Yes, it damages.
If you mean second-hand smoke in the street, it sucks but if you don't inhale it directly it won't harm you.
If you mean second-hand smoke in an enclosed room, then it will harm you.

Smoking and alcohol are not like carnal pleasures or chocolate, the abuse of smoking and alcohol leads to death. Not stomach ache or lower back pain. Especially smoking. While with alcohol you can control your health by limiting yourself to 1 glass per week, smoking leads you to certain death and no way out. E-cigarettes are no better, some scientific studies have fully shown that those are just as harmful as the other ones. A Spiritual Satanist who constantly engages himself in meditation is also more open mentally as well as spiritually, and he or she doesn't even have to imagine asking something like that. Take care.

It is not the end of the world either, but sometimes it can become irritating, you have to make some compromises sometimes, in this case of people smoking outside.

Spiritually, nothing happens, truly. Physically, yes along with other pollutants in the air.

There was a law to make nicotine half every year or so? Don't remember. Maybe things will change.

What I hate is the presence of smoke around kids, that is extremely unacceptable.

I truly,stay,away,from smoke,but sometimes people smoke near me, I m worried will it harm my aura or not.

Sometimes colleagues start smoking while walking outside office , that second hand smoke I m worried about , will it harm my aura or not?

Serbon said:
Beelzebub_666 said:
Yes

As long they don´t smoke psychoactive substances like weed, I don´t think it can hurt someone spiritual, aside from, if to much, the lungs get affected one can´t breath right therefore the vibrations/meditations are affected.

As to much incense sticks can also negatively affect ones lungs.

Did you mean something else?

Fuchs said:
Serbon said:
Beelzebub_666 said:
Yes

As long they don´t smoke psychoactive substances like weed, I don´t think it can hurt someone spiritual, aside from, if to much, the lungs get affected one can´t breath right therefore the vibrations/meditations are affected.

You cannot compare tobacco with incense sticks, tobacco is extremely harmful, and the physical damage from tobacco will most certainly manifest on the soul

Serbon said:
Fuchs said:
Serbon said:

You cannot compare tobacco with incense sticks, tobacco is extremely harmful, and the physical damage from tobacco will most certainly manifest on the soul

Offcourse I can, incense sticks are like 1/10 as bad as a cigarrette (tobacco) smoked passive. 10 incense sticks are like one cigarette passive. Both do damage the lungs, if to much as see below.

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy." Paracelsus

Is pouches with nicotine also harmful ?
I mean pouches under the lips like Velo's.

HiperX said:
Is pouches with nicotine also harmful ?
I mean pouches under the lips like Velo's.
Yes. Nicotine is poison, no matter the route of administration.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back