Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A particular meditation

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Hello. Does anybody knows of any meditation that would basically enhance a positive outcome for you when going through an important event? Say for example you have an important meeting with a business person, or you will have an important exam, or you have a job interview and related things, is there any meditation that would increase the chances of the said event to go smooth and in your favour? I would say it shouldn't really depend on the particular case since the end goal of this meditation is the same irrespective of the event you use it for.

I guess it can be anything from programming aura or vibrating certain words or a certain type of yoga session. What are your thoughts or solutions on this? This is something we would normally need in the day to day life.

The Alchemist7 said:
Hello. Does anybody knows of any meditation that would basically enhance a positive outcome for you when going through an important event?
Sowilo

You can develop a ritual routine for this. Maximize Cleaning and Aura Protection and afterwards Raum Meditation. A lot of Raum Meditation. Then depending on the event, inhale a specific color in your aura.

For example in the event of very important court hearing where I might be attacked by others, and I need to be on point but also protected, I inhale Vermilion color. (It is hardcore).

The above for influencing and being powerful. You can also gaze specific colors when talking.

When you are more on the anxious side and worried on certain events, use blue color and water elements to gather control of yourself, cleanse and have stability.

In general as you asked, you would only have to focus on your aura for any outcome you wish. But there are planetary influences etc, in very important events you have to make matters a little bit more complex and target more specifically.

Situations, people on a direct "confrontation" can be controlled easily by the use of colors and your inner certainty and control of yourself. Your state of being matters.

The runes you use everyday on prolonged periods of time will have also a very powerful say in any event you encounter.

But in general, seek to empower your aura and target the circumstances with colors as a meditation.

NakedPluto said:
You can develop a ritual routine for this. Maximize Cleaning and Aura Protection and afterwards Raum Meditation. A lot of Raum Meditation. Then depending on the event, inhale a specific color in your aura.

For example in the event of very important court hearing where I might be attacked by others, and I need to be on point but also protected, I inhale Vermilion color. (It is hardcore).

The above for influencing and being powerful. You can also gaze specific colors when talking.

When you are more on the anxious side and worried on certain events, use blue color and water elements to gather control of yourself, cleanse and have stability.

In general as you asked, you would only have to focus on your aura for any outcome you wish. But there are planetary influences etc, in very important events you have to make matters a little bit more complex and target more specifically.

Situations, people on a direct "confrontation" can be controlled easily by the use of colors and your inner certainty and control of yourself. Your state of being matters.

The runes you use everyday on prolonged periods of time will have also a very powerful say in any event you encounter.

But in general, seek to empower your aura and target the circumstances with colors as a meditation.
When I was in high school and a particular subject was tricky, I always used Satanas and affirmed that I was passing said test succesfully. And everytime the situation got in my favour and got asked things that I know and nearly never things that I didn't know. I feel so blessed to have this knowledge.

Aquarius said:
NakedPluto said:

When I was in high school and a particular subject was tricky, I always used Satanas and affirmed that I was passing said test succesfully. And everytime the situation got in my favour and got asked things that I know and nearly never things that I didn't know. I feel so blessed to have this knowledge.
I wish I was a SS when in school :lol: I knew about spiritual satanism but I did not practice back then.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
When I was in high school and a particular subject was tricky, I always used Satanas and affirmed that I was passing said test succesfully.....
I wish I was a SS when in school :lol: I knew about spiritual satanism but I did not practice back then.

I wish the same, wish i practiced meditations as well, i was already dedicated but didnt practice.

We could have topped every time , be very good at athletics, basically at top of most things if we practiced seriously for a year or two.

Maybe teach teachers something as well :lol:

Other than that, hope you are doing much better now Luis, the problem you talked about i hope it solved.

Demonic said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:
When I was in high school and a particular subject was tricky, I always used Satanas and affirmed that I was passing said test succesfully.....

I wish the same, wish i practiced meditations as well, i was already dedicated but didnt practice.

We could have topped every time , be very good at athletics, basically at top of most things if we practiced seriously for a year or two.

Maybe teach teachers something as well :lol:
Demonic said:

Other than that, hope you are doing much better now Luis, the problem you talked about i hope it solved.
Yeah and we would be much more advanced.

The problems I had are 90% fixed, I learned a lot from this situation. I should have been more careful because I kinda knew something could have happened but did nothing (there are reasons why I did not but looking back I should have been stronger).

luis said:
Yeah and we would be much more advanced.

The problems I had are 90% fixed, I learned a lot from this situation. I should have been more careful because I kinda knew something could have happened but did nothing (there are reasons why I did not but looking back I should have been stronger).

Glad to hear that. <3

I had same feelings after i had a situation, i should have been more stronger, worked harder and much more serious.

Now the situation is much better, even than before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back