Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Will all Jews lose their positions by 2030?

StyleCoin

I wonder if by then the white, black and Asian races will rule their own continents.

Imagine each race in its proper place, improving and evolving, developing various types of technology that will contribute to the evolution of humanity without the Jews getting in the way of our lives.

My dream is to be a genetic engineer, to be a genius in Biology, Chemistry and Physics, to have several laboratories and bases that develop ultra mega advanced technology that is to help humanity, this may take several lifetimes or thousands of years, even so I will not give up my dreams. 😎👍

(I don't know the future; it is not set in stone; it is fluidic.)

No. Not that soon. While the jew might be being pushed towards, and sometimes falling off, the precipice it built for itse-- it got us to build for it, it still has long, gangly, spindly claws and nails to help it cling on to the edge. Not to mention that when one jew goes, another replaces it, so I think it will fizzle out but rather quickly - quickly in comparison to the last many, many, many centuries, though.

Today jew has less power than he had yesterday and tomorrow jew will have less power than he has today. And this will continue until their total downfall. The snowball started rolling down the hill long ago, it’s just getting bigger and bigger.

Nobody can say for sure. The time between now and 2030 will certainly be intense. They won't give up without a fight, they have plenty more fight in them and they'd rather destroy the planet entirely than surrender or lose. OP's fantasy probably wouldn't happen until 2100 or later.

RED DAWN said:
Nobody can say for sure. The time between now and 2030 will certainly be intense. They won't give up without a fight, they have plenty more fight in them and they'd rather destroy the planet entirely than surrender or lose. OP's fantasy probably wouldn't happen until 2100 or later.

Our victory is assured, despite whatever the enemy may try. Once they are gone, humanity will grow on an exponential basis.

Anyway, I hope you are helping accelerate this progression through the use of RTR's and your own advancement. I have seen certain threads or comments by you on another forum. Instead of wasting your time with retards or bandits (unless this is the same group), you should get serious about your advancement and making up for any past mistakes.

Your concerns about the Gods, or other questions, were answered by both HPHC and Stormblood, so nobody can say others did not try to help. However, most of your concerns were of a speculative nature and should not change the actions you take on a daily basis, relative to Satanism.

Others may think you are an enemy or a Jew. I have not decided yet how to treat you. Therefore, I suggest you make your intentions clear through your actions and words. Take your banning from another place as a sign of the path you should really follow. If your intentions are just, then good luck to you.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=368832 time=1656010146 user_id=21286]
RED DAWN said:

Our victory is assured, despite whatever the enemy may try. Once they are gone, humanity will grow on an exponential basis.

Anyway, I hope you are helping accelerate this progression through the use of RTR's and your own advancement. I have seen certain threads or comments by you on another forum. Instead of wasting your time with retards or bandits (unless this is the same group), you should get serious about your advancement and making up for any past mistakes.

Your concerns about the Gods, or other questions, were answered by both HPHC and Stormblood, so nobody can say others did not try to help. However, most of your concerns were of a speculative nature and should not change the actions you take on a daily basis, relative to Satanism.

Others may think you are an enemy or a Jew. I have not decided yet how to treat you. Therefore, I suggest you make your intentions clear through your actions and words. Take your banning from another place as a sign of the path you should really follow. If your intentions are just, then good luck to you.

We'll see. Whether Satan's victory is assured is ultimately irrelevant.

I haven't experimented with the RTRs. Whether or not they work and are directly safe to use, I really don't need enemy attention currently. If Satan's victory is assured, why would it matter if I and irrelevant groups like mine get involved? I did more damage to the enemy forum than they currently realize. I did a brief chaotic destruction ritual on their admin, not completely sure if that's why he left. The timing of my return there suggests it might have been at least partly. Yes, that group is irrelevant, especially now. When people from here fully realize the group poses no threat, at least anymore, they won't receive members or attention from anywhere. As long as they think Siatris is Cobra, most of their arguments are misdirected entirely.

Yes, they did.

I made my intentions pretty clear, at least as clear as I intended to make them. Not sure why people would think I'm jewish, but not surprised that accusation is out there.

RED DAWN said:

I haven't experimented with the RTRs. Whether or not they work and are directly safe to use, I really don't need enemy attention currently. If Satan's victory is assured, why would it matter if I and irrelevant groups like mine get involved?

Our victory is assured based on our efforts on "the ground". This prediction of victory is only a projection that must be manifested by continued effort. Whether we score a decisive or pyrrhic victory is based on how well we do.

The RTR's remove Hebrew energy from the world, including your own soul, so there is a direct personal benefit as well. For this reason, clean yourself directly after, to further accelerate the removal of embedded curses or other negative energy.

Beyond the RTR's themselves, there are other group rituals in which you should take part. Even after the enemy is destroyed, we are obligated to continue the reconstruction efforts.

You will always have enemy attention. Increase your AOP, which, in a general form, also prevents astrological or other external damage, not just enemy attack. The RTR's remove enemy curses, as well, and therefore stave off direct attacks based on Hebrew letters.

If you are competent with magic, which I believe you are, based on your words, then you will be able to feel the benefits of the RTR's, or other rituals like Azazel's.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=369859 time=1656358598 user_id=21286]
RED DAWN said:

I haven't experimented with the RTRs. Whether or not they work and are directly safe to use, I really don't need enemy attention currently. If Satan's victory is assured, why would it matter if I and irrelevant groups like mine get involved?

Our victory is assured based on our efforts on "the ground". This prediction of victory is only a projection that must be manifested by continued effort. Whether we score a decisive or pyrrhic victory is based on how well we do.

The RTR's remove Hebrew energy from the world, including your own soul, so there is a direct personal benefit as well. For this reason, clean yourself directly after, to further accelerate the removal of embedded curses or other negative energy.

Beyond the RTR's themselves, there are other group rituals in which you should take part. Even after the enemy is destroyed, we are obligated to continue the reconstruction efforts.

You will always have enemy attention. Increase your AOP, which, in a general form, also prevents astrological or other external damage, not just enemy attack. The RTR's remove enemy curses, as well, and therefore stave off direct attacks based on Hebrew letters.

If you are competent with magic, which I believe you are, based on your words, then you will be able to feel the benefits of the RTR's, or other rituals like Azazel's.

I'm already meditating between 1.5 and 2 hours a day, 4+ when not employed. Recently I've been using the sanskirt mantras x20 from the complete chakra meditation from the Jos, and also working on minor chakras. My throat chakra was actually quite a bit weaker than the others, but it's corrected now. I almost don't feel anything while doing this anymore, which is annoying since I've only done it for about a week and I feel like I'm wasting time. According to what I've read, I have to do this for 40 days in order to make it permanent? I hope this isn't true, it's incredibly boring to do. I don't have time to increase the repetitions much, maybe I can gain more time if there was a ritual specifically to reduce the physical and mental requirement for sleep without more than usual fatigue or "sleep debt". I can already reduce sleep to about 4.5~ hours, but I haven't tried for long periods of time.

I'll tell you wot brutha, if you honestly think I can eliminate the Chakra meditation early, I'll experiment with the RTRs earlier than I planned to. If I can confirm that the RTRs are legit, I'll "eventually" incorporate it into my group and even use it to fully verify Cobra.

I'm convinced you might be more advanced than me since I have a hard time getting under your skin. I imagine you're attuned to Ansuz? I mean, I haven't directly attacked/influenced anyone here. I'm sure you won't believe me, but my kundalini is risen to 6th. I had it rise to 7th but it doesn't stay and nothing really happened when it did. Very anticlimactic. I'm also the reincarnation of Tutankhamun. Just kidding. I'm really Joan of Arc :lol: .

RED DAWN said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
RED DAWN said:

I'm already meditating between 1.5 and 2 hours a day, 4+ when not employed. Recently I've been using the sanskirt mantras x20 from the complete chakra meditation from the Jos, and also working on minor chakras. My throat chakra was actually quite a bit weaker than the others, but it's corrected now. I almost don't feel anything while doing this anymore, which is annoying since I've only done it for about a week and I feel like I'm wasting time. According to what I've read, I have to do this for 40 days in order to make it permanent? I hope this isn't true, it's incredibly boring to do. I don't have time to increase the repetitions much, maybe I can gain more time if there was a ritual specifically to reduce the physical and mental requirement for sleep without more than usual fatigue or "sleep debt". I can already reduce sleep to about 4.5~ hours, but I haven't tried for long periods of time.

I'll tell you wot brutha, if you honestly think I can eliminate the Chakra meditation early, I'll experiment with the RTRs earlier than I planned to. If I can confirm that the RTRs are legit, I'll "eventually" incorporate it into my group and even use it to fully verify Cobra.

I'm convinced you might be more advanced than me since I have a hard time getting under your skin. I imagine you're attuned to Ansuz? I mean, I haven't directly attacked/influenced anyone here. I'm sure you won't believe me, but my kundalini is risen to 6th. I had it rise to 7th but it doesn't stay and nothing really happened when it did. Very anticlimactic. I'm also the reincarnation of Tutankhamun. Just kidding. I'm really Joan of Arc :lol: .

Go do drugs stop trying to actually improve yourself, ups I meant doing boring things.

"With enough time, I'll move my arrogant ass that is very fat and try to do a RTR, but you have to beg me for it! Otherwise my validation is pending, well , as you see, I am very important." - translation.

Doing chakras meditation is boring. Drugs are amazing. I get no bitches. What else? I do a list of what not to do in life, help me out here Red Dawn!

By reversal, you are a good influencer what can I say.

Chakra meditation is one of key cornerstones for advancement. Doing so will increase all areas of ones abilities and without so one can only pretend to achieve things. Much like druggies, delusional people and the like are doing so no surprise that this person is trying to subverse as he does.

NakedPluto said:
RED DAWN said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Go do drugs stop trying to actually improve yourself, ups I meant doing boring things.

"With enough time, I'll move my arrogant ass that is very fat and try to do a RTR, but you have to beg me for it! Otherwise my validation is pending, well , as you see, I am very important." - translation.

Doing chakras meditation is boring. Drugs are amazing. I get no bitches. What else? I do a list of what not to do in life, help me out here Red Dawn!

By reversal, you are a good influencer what can I say.

Ah yes, yes indeed. I knew this post would be trolling, at least it's in good humor.

Henu the Great said:
Chakra meditation is one of key cornerstones for advancement. Doing so will increase all areas of ones abilities and without so one can only pretend to achieve things. Much like druggies, delusional people and the like are doing so no surprise that this person is trying to subverse as he does.

DiiId Yyyyou jUsT aaaaasssSuME mY Jhengar????!?!?!?!?

1. I'm agreeing that RTR is important if******* they work as intended.
2. I'm agreeing that Chakra meditation is more* important, which is why it's higher on my priorities.
3. Get money, fuck bitches
4. Learn to read.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back