Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Foo fighters..?

Jaya6669

Greetings SS family. I don't recall exactly what..I believe it was on YouTube, Hps Maxine was speaking about how Father Lucifer had transported her to Du'at and as they were sitting on a stone bench beside a lake that had a large onyx pyramid, just love the visual, something like how the foo fighters in WW 2 we're described had floated by and Father explained that it was negative energy which I think couldn't idk "abide" maybe on that plain. The details are a bit shady but y'all get the picture. I'm wondering if they are the same thing. I mean a world in war has got to generate a lot of negativity. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Jaya6669 said:
Greetings SS family. I don't recall exactly what..I believe it was on YouTube, Hps Maxine was speaking about how Father Lucifer had transported her to Du'at and as they were sitting on a stone bench beside a lake that had a large onyx pyramid, just love the visual, something like how the foo fighters in WW 2 we're described had floated by and Father explained that it was negative energy which I think couldn't idk "abide" maybe on that plain. The details are a bit shady but y'all get the picture. I'm wondering if they are the same thing. I mean a world in war has got to generate a lot of negativity. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

A foo fighter is simple a SS technology.

The SS occult/warfare division created basically a rudimentary UAV technology. They would hide them from the luftwaffe so even the German military was led to believe something is wrong. Secret project basically.

Foo fighters are simple they are basically a ball of oval egg like object about 3-5 feet in diameter they posses various German electronics non-transistor technology. Apparently they glow and produce a effect due to electrical conduction. Albeit we know about Foo fighters we don't know if they were free or freer energy devices. We don't know if they possessed a battery due to allied secrecy i.e. stealing technology.

The one thing we do know is it was several decades advanced it's probably 1980s-1990s space/computer technology. It possessed a rudimentary old-school 1930s-1940s collision avoidance system something we didn't see enter into the U.S. till the late-60s- early 70s with rudimentary strong AI i.e. weaker but strong AI not a machine gun I don't mean a repetitive machine that acts like a weak AI but a computer assisted property. We didn't see collision avoidance systems sharpen up to surpass or yield nearly to Human levels till sometime around the youtube revolution. So the Germans created a system basically almost 70 years ahead of it's time.

Foo fighters are kinda stupid served no purpose never crashed into any allied aircraft I guess the only good thing it did was piss off the allies and make them waste 50 caliber ammunition on it. Stupid allied capitalist dupes would shoot M2 maduces on it which is pointless as the Foo Fighter shell is nigh impossible to penetrate. I don't even think cannon nor even a rocket would dent it maybe knock it off line.

Basically I believe inasmuch you can hit it with the rocket but only dent it, it's probably something akin to the Germans complaining that the Sturmovik armor is too thick and that 2cm(20mm) cannon is too outdated and would bounce off the armor. Funny how WW2 explains all modern combat the U.S. sticking with advanced 20mm cannon munition for aircraft and the rest of the World 23-25-27mm. I guess what MAC(Military Arms Channel) states is true American military is always being prepared to fight the previous war.

M14 full battle rifle err...WTF where is the assault rifle? it wasn't till Vietnam a proper pistol grip AR was developed the M1 and later M2 carbines were loved by every soldier using it especially if they used a battle rifle and realized the full power rifle round is too much.

In essence the Foo Fighter is basically modern warfare technology developed in 1930s-1940s probably anywhere from 20-70 years ahead of it's time. Think of it like a really armored UAV without camera equipment or anything just radio transmitters and some SS soldiers controlling a controller to dictate the device a few thousand to tens of thousands of feet in the air. All secret even among the German military which is why even the luftwaffe discussed it. I'm sure certain commanders were told about it and they realized don't go after it just ignore it or maybe they realized it does nothing and it's just hovering there.

Again it begs the question if the Foo Fighters used anti-gravity or free/freer energies. Interesting little toy but just that a toy nothing serious about it. Just a toy to scare the allies more of a WTF to stupid allies who don't know what sci-fi is and freak out over anything. Again just a toy.

I guess what really stuck in my memory most came from the history channel and mentioned plains flying through them as their electronics went out, with a translucent appearance almost like a glob of mercury rolling around anti-gravitationally. At least that's the best description that fits both phenomenon, which is where I made the connection. Thanx
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Jaya6669 said:
I guess what really stuck in my memory most came from the history channel and mentioned plains flying through them as their electronics went out, with a translucent appearance almost like a glob of mercury rolling around anti-gravitationally. At least that's the best description that fits both phenomenon, which is where I made the connection. Thanx
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

You probably confusing flying saucers with foo fighters.

Flying saucers use mercury engines at least the simplest free energy based are mercury designs which produces three fields a Taurus or Earth field to protect the personnel from outer space issues, a free-energy electrical field to produce non-stop electricity can be combined with mercury batteries or future plasma batteries(plasma batteries when properly made hold their charge pretty much till entropy you can build a highly advanced plasma battery and it holds the charge completely till it is breaking apart or becomes broken). And finally anti-gravity field. Since the entire Universe is electro-magnetic i.e. Akashic in a Spiritual format bending the forces of nature with physical technologies i.e. an expression of spiritual and or person physics for example a fulcrum i.e. force multiplication technology is not spiritual but simply the use of human physical properties taken to an inanimate subject.

For example lifting a 3ton weight using 150lbs of force due to physics is the use of advanced science and ingenuity from Human muscular aperture. Meanwhile using a device to move objects with some telekinetic force is a form of spiritual format.

I'm sure vimana/flying saucers whatever you want to call the German crafts caused issues on the allies maybe distorted time and space and created issues with communications. One thing is for sure the rumors that Germany may have used them against bomberstreams is possible. The Germans employed Klystron Phasers which is rumored to have been used at some point in the war. They are like a targeted EMP once a B17 was hit or Lancaster it goes down it ceases to function. Any modern aircraft would be probably more vulnerable. It might even be more deadly on modern craft as it's possible unless the ejection seat is made of traditional mechanical functions the pilot might die to due being stuck in the plane.

All I know is the people who've delved into studying Klystron Phasers state once the phaser, phases the plane, bail out.

I don't know about bending of time and space and distortions nor any trails of distortion it's possible the Germans might have delved further into bending of time and space into the areas of flying through advanced properties of time and space using astral technologies. Another possibility is the enemy or our side our aliens vimanas flying through. Our side has no need to test our planes nor technologies most of our aliens give two shits about our shitty ass backwards communist, Nazi, allied, mixed technology as an interesting production and uniqueness yes but not value in combat albeit we can still target and hit and injure, maim, or kill enemy extra-terrestrials. If people like U.S. soldiers state they've fired their 9mm or 5.56 or 'naded a hostile alien and took it out then we are good and the enemy doesn't want to fuck around with Humans.

But one thing is for sure our side does intercept hostile aliens and even some hostile aliens have had to pull back or fly off some distance cause our side is menacing them to avoid them doing something. For example just recently last year video shows from a period of time ago hostile extra-terrestrial crafts were annoying U.S. forces of Pac-Com hovering our ships. The military is stupid they should target and fire upon the aliens just to annoy them. It's funny but the aliens have no capacity to strike back nor engage with us en mass it's just a military excursion to annoy us they literally launch small parasite crafts to hover over our ships.

If that is how stupid greys and reptilians are then engaging with them isn't a problem. The armies of the World believe a little vimana hovering over their vessels is a huge threat. They have no idea how scared the enemy is of Humanity and it's potential.

Anyways foo fighters are potentially free or freer energies or maybe engage with certain secret technologies that bend time and space and distort maybe even have distortion technologies of communications similar to some sort of chaff technology that temporarily knocks communication out some form of electronic countermeasures. Or it's actually flying saucers both German/Aldebaran vs Grey/Reptilian and there was testing of our forces. Funny a multi-decade multi-century advanced flying saucer vs aircrafts that barely reach 500MPH how retarded are greytards and reptards. Pathetic species afraid of some maneuver and shoot aircraft not even carrying missiles to fire on targets just simply machine guns and cannons. The enemy sure is lolstastic and a troll.

Thank you for taking the time to share all that. I have some new areas to check out. I've read that spinning mercury would give it anti-gravity properties and emit some kind of field but not much more on the topic. Saw recently on YouTube where it was figured out (can't say "discovered" as the theory would need huge amounts of energy to test. Which I'm now rethinking after hearing about a battery as you described) that by creating a negative..force.. in front of an engine and a positive behind it would bend (front and back) space/time and push the vehicle at rediculous speeds along a 'wave'. All I know about plasma is the brief description of how thermonuclear bombs work.
Another thing that caught my attention was about lifting tremendous amounts of weight using little force. I recall seeing how someone made a house or something lifting and maneuvering large blocks using a small box of some sort. I'm wondering either some kind of technology, or just this and that thrown together and using the power of the operator, if that makes sense.
I would love to be able to watch something on humanities involvement with and against alien races and such, there's just so much bullshit out there that I'd want to know what I'm watching or reading is the truth. If you can send any links here on our involvement and the like I'd really appreciate it. Thank you again.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Jaya6669 said:
Thank you for taking the time to share all that. I have some new areas to check out. I've read that spinning mercury would give it anti-gravity properties and emit some kind of field but not much more on the topic. Saw recently on YouTube where it was figured out (can't say "discovered" as the theory would need huge amounts of energy to test. Which I'm now rethinking after hearing about a battery as you described) that by creating a negative..force.. in front of an engine and a positive behind it would bend (front and back) space/time and push the vehicle at rediculous speeds along a 'wave'. All I know about plasma is the brief description of how thermonuclear bombs work.
Another thing that caught my attention was about lifting tremendous amounts of weight using little force. I recall seeing how someone made a house or something lifting and maneuvering large blocks using a small box of some sort. I'm wondering either some kind of technology, or just this and that thrown together and using the power of the operator, if that makes sense.
I would love to be able to watch something on humanities involvement with and against alien races and such, there's just so much bullshit out there that I'd want to know what I'm watching or reading is the truth. If you can send any links here on our involvement and the like I'd really appreciate it. Thank you again.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Your guardian is lerajie? Mine too.

Yes, she is. Have you had the pleasure of meeting Her yet? It was shortly after I dedicated to Father that, and this was a couple years after falling off a bridge and landing in a wheelchair, ( I only mention to make a point) that She came to me on the astral beside my bed, took me by the hand lifted me up, and we WALKED together, side by side! As we walked I began to stretch my hand out to feel her wings, but then stopped thinking to myself that it may be disrespectful and I should ask. It was then that I "heard/felt" her in my head and in my emotions as it was more like telepathic communication and feeling what she felt, she kinda giggled and was like "it's ok your human and this is your 1st time. Go ahead." So I reached out and stroked her wings, which were only black and white do to my astral sight not being totally opened. Everything else about her appearance was as described on JoS, the giddy sort of (not quite) sarcastic young woman, very beautiful. Have you had the pleasure yet?
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Jaya6669 said:
Yes, she is. Have you had the pleasure of meeting Her yet? It was shortly after I dedicated to Father that, and this was a couple years after falling off a bridge and landing in a wheelchair, ( I only mention to make a point) that She came to me on the astral beside my bed, took me by the hand lifted me up, and we WALKED together, side by side! As we walked I began to stretch my hand out to feel her wings, but then stopped thinking to myself that it may be disrespectful and I should ask. It was then that I "heard/felt" her in my head and in my emotions as it was more like telepathic communication and feeling what she felt, she kinda giggled and was like "it's ok your human and this is your 1st time. Go ahead." So I reached out and stroked her wings, which were only black and white do to my astral sight not being totally opened. Everything else about her appearance was as described on JoS, the giddy sort of (not quite) sarcastic young woman, very beautiful. Have you had the pleasure yet?
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

I lived the same at 2018.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back