Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About The Most Common Enemy Attacks - Important Information For Newcomers

Website
kundalini-project.neocities.org
Enemy attacks are more common than you think.

We need to be prepared for such atrocities, because if we sweep them under the carpet, or just ignore them, they can easily damage both our Spiritual and Mental well-being, leading to a destructive manifestation later on that will be difficult to deal with.

SS has the protection of the Gods, but that doesn't mean that we as individuals and executors don't have to do something to protect ourselves. We need to be prepared for all that is coming and may come upon us, and to do so we need to take Spiritual steps to find solutions and avoidance.

There are countless formulas for attacks, but they all boil down to one point - the enemy is bothered that WE are here. They are bothered that they have not defeated us, they have not been able to manipulate us, and they have not been able to achieve what they have achieved on the masses of humanity. It is a complete distraction.

As the Spiritual moves up the ladder, his personality and identity become more and more apparent in the Astral.

As our souls shine brightly, we are easily found there. The downside of this, however, is that we are much more likely to be targeted by enemy attacks because we shine in energy, and this is not a common sight in the Ascendant, so we tend to pick up certain 'negative' energies.

My experience, and what I am writing this post about, is what will happen next.

The enemy (for full effect) will attack us at a level that we take in that they know will be bad for us. I am thinking of things like our greatest fears that erupt in our minds in the form of delusions or mere actions, but they all have one thing in common - fear.

Because they know that these are the things that we fear and that can slow us down, they use them. I have experienced this and it is not very pleasant. It can be avoided by overcoming our repressed fears so we don't give them a chance and a reason to attack.

There will be nothing to attack with - that's the point.

The enemy often attacks us when there happens to be a Spiritual War on the agenda. The short reason for this is that you must not participate in it, as they are very much feeling the effects and want to do everything they can to keep you away from Spiritual Warfare. You must be careful of that too.

Every day we must strengthen our Protective Aura to protect us from such unpleasantness.

Newcomers are eagerly attacked because they are not yet familiar with Spiritualism and are still heavily influenced by the kind of effects that the enemy causes through systematic manipulations. Such impressions linger in the human mind and soul for a long time, and we must purge ourselves of them as soon as possible.

The recognition and realization of Truth can often confuse us, also because of the manipulative paradigm of the enemy. To them, humanity is nothing but a game where they are in control and can move and influence people's minds as they wish and as they wish.

This is why a significant tendency of people are unable to recognize the Truth.

There is also a certain risk in knowing the Truth about them and their agenda, because if you are aware of all this, you can do something about it and try to do what people dare not and realistically could not do - Fight for the Truth. This is very important and should be taken seriously.

Overconfidence often leads to your downfall faster than the enemy himself. You need to keep your wits and your logic, because without both you will do stupid things, get into chaotic situations, and after a while you may go back to where you were fighting before - with the enemy.

When we surrender to Satan, He gives our soul the essence it has always needed. With His help, we can begin to grow and strengthen on a monumental level that the average person can never comprehend because of their ignorance and chaos.

As the enemy becomes more dangerous with our Spiritual attacks.

This is why we need to build full-fledged defenses around ourselves to avoid the "fun" (as the enemy likes to have fun with these attacks) that we would tolerate by default. The effect of these is all Spiritual and can easily destroy the human spirit if it is very susceptible and unable to defend itself against them.

Below is a small compilation of typical enemy attacks and how to defend against them.

Self-hatred - This is a type of destructive attack that is often used to create self-doubt and frustration in the SS and to throw him off his Path. Typical symptoms of this are self-doubt, sudden doubt in Gods and Satan, questioning JoS.

But these are all and all hostile curses that are not true.

But unfortunately they are very realistic, and you can easily fall for these vile attacks, because they attack what they know about you, and often it's an attack on the Truth. They attack not only us, but also our Truth, our Faith and our commitment. This must not be allowed.

It can be much more effective with the New, as they are not yet aware of the enemy's attacks and can fall into the smallest trap.

If one strengthens one's own soul, these attacks will have little effect, as one knows what they are capable of as an SS and a Mage. At best, he has also cleansed his soul, so he cannot disappoint himself. This is why I often suggest that you get to know yourself, as this is extremely important for Spirituality and you will not disappoint yourself.

Another typical symptom is discouragement from meditation, depression, doubt. Keep in mind that these have one purpose - confusion. The enemy is a master of manipulation and deception, so they can easily control individuals who are not paying attention to themselves.

They attack moral values that they know the SS is vulnerable to and try to exploit this.

Trust your knowledge and yourself, because self-doubt is one of the worst things that can happen. Move forward on the Path with consistent meditations and these "phenomena" will cease.

The Essence - This section is slightly different from the next one, but all the more important. The essence of this attack is to corrupt your moral views and try to convince you of their falsity and fiction so that you will trust what they say.

After such attacks, many people may return to "Christianity" because they are so monumentally affected by this kind of atrocity and deception that they cannot decide what is True and what is False, so they prefer to flee from the problems into the darkness.

This category unfortunately includes attacks on Gods and Satan, our Father. Since for an SS, Gods and Satan are of paramount importance in our lives, attacks against them are common. These are designed to discredit their Existence and to pray to the "Nazarene".

This is also the purpose of certain horror movies, to hide subliminal messages in the human mind and twist it, and from this we get the monumental three quarters, almost all of what is present in this society, and only those who need to recognize it - ignorance.

This category is the one in which the individual as SS finds happiness. It is easier to attack someone you believe in and love than someone you don't care about. Moral values have a special place in our lives and we need to take care of them.

Let what we profess to be True be of full value. Truth cannot be taken away, only changed. Once you learn something, no matter how it is changed - you will know it. Satan our Father is Eternal, and as long as He is with us, the Truth is with us.

That is the point in a nutshell, but instructive.

Am I Jewish? - This attack is almost the most common. So I don't want to analyse it in detail, as there are many posts and writings about it on the forums, but - I would like to write a few lines about it.

Since the enemy likes to deceive people, they can easily say that others are Jews but they themselves are not. This is also a kind of deception in this multicultural society, in this postmodern false illusion world, as it creates a racial block and a false delusion of belonging.

It is one of the most common and could have been put in the category of "Essence", but this is a bit different. As one of the SS's biggest fears is confirmation of whether they are "Jewish" or not. If these questions arise in you, good news, as 99.5% you are not.

Jews are proud to be Jews. Therefore, if these questions arise in you and you are worried about them - your worry is unnecessary, because if it were, you probably wouldn't be here. They lack empathy and their goal is the subjugation of humanity, so if you have sentimental feelings for people, then that answers the question that you are not.

That's when I say to people who have progressed on this Path and suddenly they have these delusions - Think how far you've come, how far you've come with Kundalini Stimulation, Spiritual practices and the list goes on. Or even just meditate on one of Satan's Father's Seals for 5 minutes. The sudden positive and monumentally building wave of energy will be what makes you realise you belong to Him. And the New Ones can do this without worry.

Ask yourself one thing - What do I want to do for Satan and the Gods? What do I want to do for you JoS? What is my purpose with Spiritual Knowledge? You'll find what you need in the answers.

Hostile Things - This could be a list of misconceptions that might arise suggesting that we should return to or join Christianity. They may be related to ideas such as - "God loves me", "Jesus protects me" and the destructive ideas associated with these.

This happened to me when I was new. Thoughts that I needed to return to "God".

That is, until I dealt with these fictional thoughts and tried. In my life so far I have always felt some sort of attraction to being with Satan. I used to find Christianity "boring" and was particularly interested in Satan and Demons on a pretty strong level. As if I had always belonged to it.

I was influenced on some level by hostile slanders and fictions about what was going to happen to me, was this going to be good for me, was this going to be good for me. But eventually I tried and the Initiation came - I remember fearing an irrationality that was unfounded.

And then I did it, and I got a lot of signs that I had no idea about at the time, but later they all came true. After the initiation I didn't feel anything special, but I was calm. Somehow I had the feeling that this was nothing new to me and that I had always been here with Satan. It was a wonderful experience.

When you have thoughts like "Leave Satan and serve God", or synonyms for them, or kinship between them, it means you need to get rid of them. Do a deep cleanse for 40 or even 80 days. "Christianity" can create a huge mental block, so you need to get rid of them as soon as possible.

Never accept anything that a hostile entity wants to communicate to you. They do not want you to be good, they want you to be bad.

Such attacks are there to slow us down. Take them constructively that they are only attacking you because you are doing your job well and they want you to stop. Be strong and show them the true power of the SS.

BrightSpace666

BrightSpace666 said:

We need to be prepared for such atrocities, because if we sweep them under the carpet, or just ignore them, they can easily damage both our Spiritual and Mental well-being, leading to a destructive manifestation later on that will be difficult to deal with.

SS has the protection of the Gods, but that doesn't mean that we as individuals and executors don't have to do something to protect ourselves. We need to be prepared for all that is coming and may come upon us, and to do so we need to take Spiritual steps to find solutions and avoidance.

There are countless formulas for attacks, but they all boil down to one point - the enemy is bothered that WE are here. They are bothered that they have not defeated us, they have not been able to manipulate us, and they have not been able to achieve what they have achieved on the masses of humanity. It is a complete distraction.

As the Spiritual moves up the ladder, his personality and identity become more and more apparent in the Astral.

As our souls shine brightly, we are easily found there. The downside of this, however, is that we are much more likely to be targeted by enemy attacks because we shine in energy, and this is not a common sight in the Ascendant, so we tend to pick up certain 'negative' energies.

The enemy (for full effect) will attack us at a level that we take in that they know will be bad for us. I am thinking of things like our greatest fears that erupt in our minds in the form of delusions or mere actions, but they all have one thing in common - fear.

Because they know that these are the things that we fear and that can slow us down, they use them. I have experienced this and it is not very pleasant. It can be avoided by overcoming our repressed fears so we don't give them a chance and a reason to attack.

The enemy often attacks us when there happens to be a Spiritual War on the agenda. The short reason for this is that you must not participate in it, as they are very much feeling the effects and want to do everything they can to keep you away from Spiritual Warfare. You must be careful of that too.

Every day we must strengthen our Protective Aura to protect us from such unpleasantness.

Newcomers are eagerly attacked because they are not yet familiar with Spiritualism and are still heavily influenced by the kind of effects that the enemy causes through systematic manipulations. Such impressions linger in the human mind and soul for a long time, and we must purge ourselves of them as soon as possible.

The recognition and realization of Truth can often confuse us, also because of the manipulative paradigm of the enemy. To them, humanity is nothing but a game where they are in control and can move and influence people's minds as they wish and as they wish.

There is also a certain risk in knowing the Truth about them and their agenda, because if you are aware of all this, you can do something about it and try to do what people dare not and realistically could not do - Fight for the Truth. This is very important and should be taken seriously.

Overconfidence often leads to your downfall faster than the enemy himself. You need to keep your wits and your logic, because without both you will do stupid things, get into chaotic situations, and after a while you may go back to where you were fighting before - with the enemy.

When we surrender to Satan, He gives our soul the essence it has always needed. With His help, we can begin to grow and strengthen on a monumental level that the average person can never comprehend because of their ignorance and chaos.

This is why we need to build full-fledged defenses around ourselves to avoid the "fun" (as the enemy likes to have fun with these attacks) that we would tolerate by default. The effect of these is all Spiritual and can easily destroy the human spirit if it is very susceptible and unable to defend itself against them.

Below is a small compilation of typical enemy attacks and how to defend against them.

Self-hatred - This is a type of destructive attack that is often used to create self-doubt and frustration in the SS and to throw him off his Path. Typical symptoms of this are self-doubt, sudden doubt in Gods and Satan, questioning JoS.

But unfortunately they are very realistic, and you can easily fall for these vile attacks, because they attack what they know about you, and often it's an attack on the Truth. They attack not only us, but also our Truth, our Faith and our commitment. This must not be allowed.

It can be much more effective with the New, as they are not yet aware of the enemy's attacks and can fall into the smallest trap.

If one strengthens one's own soul, these attacks will have little effect, as one knows what they are capable of as an SS and a Mage. At best, he has also cleansed his soul, so he cannot disappoint himself. This is why I often suggest that you get to know yourself, as this is extremely important for Spirituality and you will not disappoint yourself.

Another typical symptom is discouragement from meditation, depression, doubt. Keep in mind that these have one purpose - confusion. The enemy is a master of manipulation and deception, so they can easily control individuals who are not paying attention to themselves.

They attack moral values that they know the SS is vulnerable to and try to exploit this.

Trust your knowledge and yourself, because self-doubt is one of the worst things that can happen. Move forward on the Path with consistent meditations and these "phenomena" will cease.

The Essence - This section is slightly different from the next one, but all the more important. The essence of this attack is to corrupt your moral views and try to convince you of their falsity and fiction so that you will trust what they say.

After such attacks, many people may return to "Christianity" because they are so monumentally affected by this kind of atrocity and deception that they cannot decide what is True and what is False, so they prefer to flee from the problems into the darkness.

This category unfortunately includes attacks on Gods and Satan, our Father. Since for an SS, Gods and Satan are of paramount importance in our lives, attacks against them are common. These are designed to discredit their Existence and to pray to the "Nazarene".

This is also the purpose of certain horror movies, to hide subliminal messages in the human mind and twist it, and from this we get the monumental three quarters, almost all of what is present in this society, and only those who need to recognize it - ignorance.

This category is the one in which the individual as SS finds happiness. It is easier to attack someone you believe in and love than someone you don't care about. Moral values have a special place in our lives and we need to take care of them.

Let what we profess to be True be of full value. Truth cannot be taken away, only changed. Once you learn something, no matter how it is changed - you will know it. Satan our Father is Eternal, and as long as He is with us, the Truth is with us.

Am I Jewish? - This attack is almost the most common. So I don't want to analyse it in detail, as there are many posts and writings about it on the forums, but - I would like to write a few lines about it.

Since the enemy likes to deceive people, they can easily say that others are Jews but they themselves are not. This is also a kind of deception in this multicultural society, in this postmodern false illusion world, as it creates a racial block and a false delusion of belonging.

It is one of the most common and could have been put in the category of "Essence", but this is a bit different. As one of the SS's biggest fears is confirmation of whether they are "Jewish" or not. If these questions arise in you, good news, as 99.5% you are not.

Jews are proud to be Jews. Therefore, if these questions arise in you and you are worried about them - your worry is unnecessary, because if it were, you probably wouldn't be here. They lack empathy and their goal is the subjugation of humanity, so if you have sentimental feelings for people, then that answers the question that you are not.

That's when I say to people who have progressed on this Path and suddenly they have these delusions - Think how far you've come, how far you've come with Kundalini Stimulation, Spiritual practices and the list goes on. Or even just meditate on one of Satan's Father's Seals for 5 minutes. The sudden positive and monumentally building wave of energy will be what makes you realise you belong to Him. And the New Ones can do this without worry.

Ask yourself one thing - What do I want to do for Satan and the Gods? What do I want to do for you JoS? What is my purpose with Spiritual Knowledge? You'll find what you need in the answers.

Hostile Things - This could be a list of misconceptions that might arise suggesting that we should return to or join Christianity. They may be related to ideas such as - "God loves me", "Jesus protects me" and the destructive ideas associated with these.

That is, until I dealt with these fictional thoughts and tried. In my life so far I have always felt some sort of attraction to being with Satan. I used to find Christianity "boring" and was particularly interested in Satan and Demons on a pretty strong level. As if I had always belonged to it.

I was influenced on some level by hostile slanders and fictions about what was going to happen to me, was this going to be good for me, was this going to be good for me. But eventually I tried and the Initiation came - I remember fearing an irrationality that was unfounded.

And then I did it, and I got a lot of signs that I had no idea about at the time, but later they all came true. After the initiation I didn't feel anything special, but I was calm. Somehow I had the feeling that this was nothing new to me and that I had always been here with Satan. It was a wonderful experience.

When you have thoughts like "Leave Satan and serve God", or synonyms for them, or kinship between them, it means you need to get rid of them. Do a deep cleanse for 40 or even 80 days. "Christianity" can create a huge mental block, so you need to get rid of them as soon as possible.

Never accept anything that a hostile entity wants to communicate to you. They do not want you to be good, they want you to be bad.

Such attacks are there to slow us down. Take them constructively that they are only attacking you because you are doing your job well and they want you to stop. Be strong and show them the true power of the SS.

BrightSpace666

All your posts are great, but this post is i think, one of the best or the best of your posts. Very informative. Also you might wanna watch the wording for the " surrendering to Satan " part. People might think Satan possesses us or something, while in reality we let Satan and the gods in our lives with our free will.

Your post is great but you forgot two important ones for new comers.

1. The Gods are people like us not some mystical and far away thing in another dimension to pray to like Jewsus. They are simply way more advanced and immortal and they desire to teach us.

2. No one is watching and judging your every thought or action no one has time for that. If it's really serious mistakes the Gods will warn us but for the most part what we do is on us.

3. We advance and do things on our own as much as we can. The Gods don't just do everything for us like Jewsus supposedly does (but didn't do anything some just believe he did)

Oh and salvation isn't being dead and free of suffering in some astral place. It's in the here and now your own life. Damnation also is your own choices now and no praying to anyone will fix it you have to work on these things yourself and become better. It only has parallels with the xtian religion in that the lower astral is and can be much like their hell but if your internal state is like this then that is why your there. None of us will be just remember that when hearing about experiences people had.

These are ones I thought of.

the other night i got attacked in a way that's only happened a couple time before. i think they dont like to use this kind of attack because its so ineffective and unintelligent. once in a blue moon, right when i shift from awake to asleep the second my mind or soul or whatever shifts to the astral or sleep plane some shit come screaming in my face, the first time it was a green reptilian and a screeching kind of noise, kind of like when you ears are ringing but more intense. the other day it was a nasty ugly grey coming at me and it was like letting out the most vile disgusting noise. it reminded me what absolute putrid things we are dealing with. it was pure evil. whats funny is, face the face i would absolute mash any of those decrepit malnourished greys lmao. this can all be avoided with a good aura of protection.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
BrightSpace666 said:

BrightSpace666

All your posts are great, but this post is i think, one of the best or the best of your posts. Very informative. Also you might wanna watch the wording for the " surrendering to Satan " part. People might think Satan possesses us or something, while in reality we let Satan and the gods in our lives with our free will.

I know, it seems a bit strange in hindsight, but the point is one - commitment. Sometimes I tend to phrase certain parts strangely. :/

slyscorpion said:

1. The Gods are people like us not some mystical and far away thing in another dimension to pray to like Jewsus. They are simply way more advanced and immortal and they desire to teach us.

2. No one is watching and judging your every thought or action no one has time for that. If it's really serious mistakes the Gods will warn us but for the most part what we do is on us.

3. We advance and do things on our own as much as we can. The Gods don't just do everything for us like Jewsus supposedly does (but didn't do anything some just believe he did)

Everyone has their own way and love to express monumental respect and worship for the Gods. It can also be a delusion to think that one is being watched, and so on. This kind of paranoia would be unfounded if we did not live in the kind of society we do now. But thought surveillance would still be "rude".

Taurus said:
the other night i got attacked in a way that's only happened a couple time before. i think they dont like to use this kind of attack because its so ineffective and unintelligent. once in a blue moon, right when i shift from awake to asleep the second my mind or soul or whatever shifts to the astral or sleep plane some shit come screaming in my face, the first time it was a green reptilian and a screeching kind of noise, kind of like when you ears are ringing but more intense. the other day it was a nasty ugly grey coming at me and it was like letting out the most vile disgusting noise. it reminded me what absolute putrid things we are dealing with. it was pure evil. whats funny is, face the face i would absolute mash any of those decrepit malnourished greys lmao. this can all be avoided with a good aura of protection.

I had a similar incident recently, I thought someone was in my room. It was quite chaotic because I could see and hear something in the dark, but then it stopped. Anyway, I don't know exactly what it was. But it's also possible that I was on the verge of sleep and just imagining things, although that would have been weird.

Add to the list, the demoralization attacks.

They will use whatever your weak points are and with this they’ll mess you up badly and these things can happen in certain scenarios and moments.

I have experienced my will completely taken away from me because of ruthless attacks, but this is very personal because well, everyone was different weaknesses or “sensitive areas”

A few days before covid made the global break up, i was being cursed shamelesly, took me few months to be myself again.

V12-POWER said:
Add to the list, the demoralization attacks.

They will use whatever your weak points are and with this they’ll mess you up badly and these things can happen in certain scenarios and moments.

I have experienced my will completely taken away from me because of ruthless attacks, but this is very personal because well, everyone was different weaknesses or “sensitive areas”

A few days before covid made the global break up, i was being cursed shamelesly, took me few months to be myself again.

Yes, but this part also falls into the "Essence" category. However, as much as I would like to edit the post, I don't know how to. In many cases, I could have used additions to certain posts.

BrightSpace666 said:

BrightSpace666

Great writing. Never understimate the enemy. Gods apart, everyone must work on themselves and practice spirituality to avoid or minimize the most of their attacks, at least everyday or 5 days per week. 1 meditation per day keeps the Jews away. For example, aura protection rituals are always the best for beginners and non.

Great and very informative post! By the way, i would like to add about this:

BrightSpace666 said:

BrightSpace666

All the horror stuff is rooted in Xianity. In fact, I've wrote in High Priest Cobra's sermon about the Gods living in children, that most of these horror movies and novels are inspired by tales that were meant to demonize our spirituality and associate it with death, vampires and werewolves and other stuff. And when it was not about keeping our ancestors away from our True Gods, it was about make us feel bad for "causing" Rabbi Jewsus to suicide for our "sinning". An example would be the stigmata of figures such as Francis of Assisi, Padre Pio or Theresa Neumann, the latter was reduced to what you normally see today in an horror movie. Another example is the fact that during the baroque period priests would organize theaters in order to preach sermons in order to make their sheep feel even more bad.

It pisses me off that Satan is still associated with Modern stuff that you would usually see on Halloween.

In time everything will have clarity and knowledge liberates along with the action from it.

I believe the greatest offense against us, is to make us think we are in conflict, separated. We are united in reality, and this needs to be understood.

Every SS wishes among themselves only blissful and massive success, and our aim here is to bring that to our lives.

The enemy wants us in pain, in conflict and lost. Satan's people stand united in face of adversity, during both good and bad times.

BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Everyone has their own way and love to express monumental respect and worship for the Gods. It can also be a delusion to think that one is being watched, and so on. This kind of paranoia would be unfounded if we did not live in the kind of society we do now. But thought surveillance would still be "rude".

The point is these are xtian beliefs that can be transferred over to Satanism and yes delusions. That is why I bought this up. I struggled from some of them for a few years. Example I thought the goal was "salvation" and being taken to duat and I had to do a bunch of stuff to get there. I also thought there was someone watching my thoughts and I had to self center anything that might be bad.

This is the same stuff they teach in xtianity. Slowly I deprogrammed from that. Yes everyone worships the Gods in their own way but I don't think any of the Gods want worship in the way xtians would Jewsus 😂

I just wanted to explain the point of what I was saying here.

Hunter666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

BrightSpace666

Great writing. Never understimate the enemy. Gods apart, everyone must work on themselves and practice spirituality to avoid or minimize the most of their attacks, at least everyday or 5 days per week. 1 meditation per day keeps the Jews away. For example, aura protection rituals are always the best for beginners and non.

Yes. Protective Meditation on the Aura builds up strong Protection in a short time and lasts no longer than 5 minutes a day. If one is evolving Spiritually, one should spend almost as much time on the Protection as on the evolution itself. The combination of the two must happen together.

Nimrod33 said:
Great and very informative post! By the way, i would like to add about this:

BrightSpace666 said:

BrightSpace666

All the horror stuff is rooted in Xianity. In fact, I've wrote in High Priest Cobra's sermon about the Gods living in children, that most of these horror movies and novels are inspired by tales that were meant to demonize our spirituality and associate it with death, vampires and werewolves and other stuff. And when it was not about keeping our ancestors away from our True Gods, it was about make us feel bad for "causing" Rabbi Jewsus to suicide for our "sinning". An example would be the stigmata of figures such as Francis of Assisi, Padre Pio or Theresa Neumann, the latter was reduced to what you normally see today in an horror movie. Another example is the fact that during the baroque period priests would organize theaters in order to preach sermons in order to make their sheep feel even more bad.

It pisses me off that Satan is still associated with Modern stuff that you would usually see on Halloween.

I have written several times about subliminal manipulation, and these are all things to be aware of. Slyscorpion wrote a relevant post under one of my posts about this, but I've been sitting here for a while looking for that post, but I can't find it. So I would put what he wrote here as a quote if I could find it.

Here it is.

slyscorpion said:
A good understandable way of looking at it is this. God and the devil is backwards. It's a projection. They are projecting on their enemies what they themselves do. So understanding this the entities behind xtianity are like the ones in the exorcism and horror movies. The xtian entities want to torture people forever in horrible conditions like the xtian hell (there actually really are astral planes like this set up by enemy entities visit them or remote view it or not it's up to you as we are mostly safe but it's really disturbing to say the least) these entities require sacrifices well everything the Bible Says about Satan and his Demons is what the enemy themselves are.

NakedPluto said:
In time everything will have clarity and knowledge liberates along with the action from it.

I believe the greatest offense against us, is to make us think we are in conflict, separated. We are united in reality, and this needs to be understood.

Every SS wishes among themselves only blissful and massive success, and our aim here is to bring that to our lives.

The enemy wants us in pain, in conflict and lost. Satan's people stand united in face of adversity, during both good and bad times.

Yes. That's logical on their part, because if they confuse us and we're separated for a while, they can organise themselves. The attacks are often happening in front of our eyes, we just sometimes don't notice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back