Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Could i have this disease

Henu the Great

Don't know, but you are wasting our time with your utter nonsense on your 6th or so account. Please leave.

Try to calm down and think rationally. Delusions can often lead us into chaotic and undesirable situations, so do Void Meditation to calm the mind. I would also recommend a rune work, with appropriate timing and situational affirmations for 40 days.

BrightSpace666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Don't know, but you are wasting our time with your utter nonsense on your 6th or so account. Please leave.

Who do you think he is?
One Wire, clear water, etc. A self confessed Jew. Even if he is not a Jew he is wasting his and our time with his useless drivel.

A film told you that you have a disease which they made-up for the film? It's amazing - thou cometh here and ask us, instead of going to NHS or WebMD or pubmed.

Ask me why said:
.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_parasitosis

I was lead to a movie today called encounter and i was told i have this disease. To be honest i believe that the parasite is real and everyone is just against me but don't know anymore.
I believe its an alien that planted a parasite in my ears and neck that extends into my spine.

:cry: :cry:

I was told many times im delusional but i really don't think i am. Infact i know im not.

Even my mom and brother thinks i am and its difficult to accept that im delusional so can somebody help me?

You read it yourself, it's a delusion. Anytime something is focused on, the mind can create it. Alot of psychic people have excess Dopamine. So many mental illnesses are caused by it, including Schizophrenia. So what is the answer? Mainly Cleaning and Void.

Like brightspace said go void. You will be surprised how the mind fights itself, any attention to it, causes more of it. You can't battle things. Then you ignore it, at first it will seem like it will persist, but then it will fly off and stop.

Henu the Great said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Who do you think he is?
One Wire, clear water, etc. A self confessed Jew. Even if he is not a Jew he is wasting his and our time with his useless drivel.

As soon as i saw “parasite” i knew it was him, didnt need to read further.

Let's not forget how this person has wasted dozens of hours people helping him. In the end, help was not needed, but rather waste of resources as we can see that zero application on his part for anything that has been relayed.

Henu the Great said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Who do you think he is?

One wire confessed to me in private he was a jew. Months before this i had suspicions that i tried putting aside, and while discussing it with an SS i reached out to Satan focusing on his sigil asking if OWP was a jew.

Minutes later the other SS sends me a message at 5:55pm saying "ditch him".
555 is the number of Satan's sigil.

Smite said:
Henu the Great said:
Let's not forget how this person has wasted dozens of hours people helping him. In the end, help was not needed, but rather waste of resources as we can see that zero application on his part for anything that has been relayed.
You clearly didn't read his link, he has some mental disorder called delusional parasitosis which makes one think they are infected with parasites or bugs when they are not. your not understanding him he just needs our help.
You are not understanding that he is attention seeking and has wasted dozens of hours of our time with his made up stories and crocodile tears.

Henu the Great said:
wasted dozens of hours of our time with his made up stories and crocodile tears.
For some reason, this reminded me of that jewboy in the remake of Jumanji [spoilers (and nonsense) ahead!], who wanted, as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, to be a fit, hunky, healthy Human with "smouldering good looks" which "just happens"... and also in the second of the reboot where the jewboy went back into the game because it was upset that it had a Human girlfriend Eye-Are-Ell and was still depressed that it was still a shit piece of shit shit thing, and cried (oy vey) that this time in the game it wasn't The Rock's character again... (The Rock's character actually said "oy vey" so... (Also, The Rock/Dwayne Johnson is Black/Samoan..., and in the second of the reboot, the jewboy was as an Asian Woman...))

When we analyse things, and compare them with other jew shit (and of course this!), then we realise things about the jew's mind...

Mental disorders can be "contagious" when you are vulnerable and defenseless (without maturity).

Teenagers are the victims more often to these things. There is a phenomenon regarding this, when one individual such as this, only by reading or being informed of only positive instructions against some form of disorder, can be triggered to mimic the disorder itself, while in reality not having it.

Those who already have a form of different perception, are amplified into such traps. This is a reason I could not write some helpful instructions to some people who need it. Because it defeats by default the purpose.

They need speciality help and understanding. For now this form of help on this forum isn't expanded enough to offer the kind of help necessitated. In the future, we will have some specific helpers.

I study this and will write about it, but it won't be in a classical sense neither normal in the eye of a established SS.

NakedPluto said:
Mental disorders can be "contagious" when you are vulnerable and defenseless (without maturity).

Teenagers are the victims more often to these things. There is a phenomenon regarding this, when one individual such as this, only by reading or being informed of only positive instructions against some form of disorder, can be triggered to mimic the disorder itself, while in reality not having it.

Those who already have a form of different perception, are amplified into such traps. This is a reason I could not write some helpful instructions to some people who need it.
I think it's called being gullible, easily-manipulable, attention-seeking and being a hypochondriac - or more like hyperchondriac. Hey - maybe I created a new word/term - GEMASH - Gullible, Easily-Manipulable, Attention-Seeking and being a Hypochondriac/Hyperchondriac. That was way cool.

Because it defeats by default the purpose.
?
I study this and will write about it, but it won't be in a classical sense neither normal in the eye of a established SS.
Can we please try to make sense? "...it won't be in a classical sense neither normal in the eye of a established SS."? Let's try this; to extend that fully - "...it won't be in a classical sense neither one nor the other normal in the eye of a[n] established SS."

Maybe I will go back to typing laak diiiss, which someone called me out for ages ago when they didn't realise I was messing around; rather this time, I would be doing it deliberately and I will lower the tone of this frigging forum into worse and worse nonglish. We love these fake posters, troll posters, short-time posters who come out with nonsense, or come for 2 seconds then wish to have their accounts deleted; we also love this nonglish, but we're all arrogant and think we can type our own way. Are we elite on this Planet, hoping and attempting to better Humans? Elite?! More like delite (delete)... Elite in nonglish? Elite in 1984-speak?

FancyMancy said:
NakedPluto said:

Those who already have a form of different perception, are amplified into such traps. This is a reason I could not write some helpful instructions to some people who need it.
I think it's called being gullible, easily-manipulable, attention-seeking and being a hypochondriac - or more like hyperchondriac. Hey - maybe I created a new word/term - GEMASH - Gullible, Easily-Manipulable, Attention-Seeking and being a Hypochondriac/Hyperchondriac. That was way cool.

?
Can we please try to make sense? "...it won't be in a classical sense neither normal in the eye of a established SS."? Let's try this; to extend that fully - "...it won't be in a classical sense neither one nor the other normal in the eye of a[n] established SS."

Maybe I will go back to typing laak diiiss, which someone called me out for ages ago when they didn't realise I was messing around; rather this time, I would be doing it deliberately and I will lower the tone of this frigging forum into worse and worse nonglish. We love these fake posters, troll posters, short-time posters who come out with nonsense, or come for 2 seconds then wish to have their accounts deleted; we also love this nonglish, but we're all arrogant and think we can type our own way. Are we elite on this Planet, hoping and attempting to better Humans? Elite?! More like delite (delete)... Elite in nonglish? Elite in 1984-speak?

I'm talking about a deeper level than just "gullible" traits. Regardless, I wanted to generally make a point of the idea of romanticizing mental illnesses.

Yes my writing is faulty and needs improvement. Sometimes I am ashamed of some mistakes or not being able to fully make it understandable. On the elite level of English you want me to have - well I am not a native English speaker, but I'll take some courses.

Until then I'll be the delete, I guess. But you still have to give me some liberty to write here, as a member....or I do not get this elite privilege?

NakedPluto said:
FancyMancy said:
NakedPluto said:

?

I'm talking about a deeper level than just "gullible" traits. Regardless, I wanted to generally make a point of the idea of romanticizing mental illnesses.

Yes my writing is faulty and needs improvement. Sometimes I am ashamed of some mistakes or not being able to fully make it understandable. On the elite level of English you want me to have - well I am not a native English speaker, but I'll take some courses.

Until then I'll be the delete, I guess. But you still have to give me some liberty to write here, as a member....or I do not get this elite privilege?

Your writing is generally worth taking the extra time for comprehension. If anything, I think the key to improving it would be concision, which can be challenging :)

gnome said:
Your writing is generally worth taking the extra time for comprehension. If anything, I think the key to improving it would be concision, which can be challenging :)

IMG-20220623-001635.jpg

IMG-20220623-001657.jpg

IMG-20220623-001728.jpg

Smite said:
Shadowcat said:
Ask me why said:
approved sorry for spelling

Begone son of david you are not welcome here.

I know this is you OWP.
It's not owp, just someone with a problem, read his link...

OWP has linked many things in his other posts, this link alone does not say this isn't him.....

OWP has however talked about a parasite constantly and has tried crawling back. The " miss you all" alone indicates he has been here before, and I can tell you right now I can tell from the writing this sounds exactly like him.

NakedPluto said:
FancyMancy said:
NakedPluto said:

?

Consider me the Saturn of Grammar Nazism! :evil: :twisted: :p

I shall, if I decide to, put together a very strict regime for you. It will be gruelling and demanding. :p You'll be sweating blood out of your nipples by the time I've begun!

Oh, sorry. I forgot - :p

Smite said:
your not understanding him he just needs our help.

You are the one who is not understanding him. We know exactly who this is, and we have seen thousands or at least hundreds of comments from him before. We do know him very well.

We also know that he is a worthless rat, an infiltrator, a dishonest person, and a person with bad intentions. His intention is to waste everybody's time, and try to create problems. And trying to create and spread confusion and lies.

I am not saying that he has no problems because he does actually have a lot of problems. But there is nothing we can do for him anyway. He has an entirely different type of soul structure from any of us. Anything that we would know about would work for us, and would not work for his soul anyway because he is not a gentile.

FancyMancy, there is no need to overly-correct and criticize the writing of an advanced and respected SS.

I read the corrections you made to HP Cobra's sermon on what SS is about (I forget the name of the sermons, but he welcomed corrections) and you did not understand parts of what he was writing, and some of your "corrections" were wrong. (Cobra had me correct it via email and this was discussed.)

People are free to have their own writing style, if you have problems understanding, then try to open your mind to what the member is saying. Being too neurotic lowers the mind and mental capacity (yes they are 2 things not strictly related.)

Smite said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Smite said:
your not understanding him he just needs our help.

You are the one who is not understanding him. We know exactly who this is, and we have seen thousands or at least hundreds of comments from him before. We do know him very well.

We also know that he is a worthless rat, an infiltrator, a dishonest person, and a person with bad intentions. His intention is to waste everybody's time, and try to create problems. And trying to create and spread confusion and lies.

I am not saying that he has no problems because he does actually have a lot of problems. But there is nothing we can do for him anyway. He has an entirely different type of soul structure from any of us. Anything that we would know about would work for us, and would not work for his soul anyway because he is not a gentile.
Ok then I thought he was just someone with a mental disorder who needs help, but maybe he is owp or some troll maybe not.

Don't let this discourage you from helping others though you probably have good intentions. Just be sure to give it to those who actually need it, or try to discern anyway, that the plea for help is genuine.

NakedPluto said:

There have only been a few times when I was slightly confused by your words. Mostly, this was just from a funny way of writing something, not due to a major error or anything. Beyond that, I can still see you comprehend and communicate advanced concepts, so there is no question of intelligence or anything like that.

Many people know only one language and nothing else, therefore there is nothing to be ashamed of. Personally, I believe you are at a level where if you continue to speak and write English, you will naturally gain proficiency. I might also suggest you try a program like Grammarly or other alternatives, which actively give corrections to what you may type.

The only downside to the above programs would be privacy concerns about the programs potentially logging what you type.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=368766 time=1655995637 user_id=57]
People are free to have their own writing style, if you have problems understanding, then try to open your mind to what the member is saying. Being too neurotic lowers the mind and mental capacity (yes they are 2 things not strictly related.)

I agree with this. To me, Mercury is more related to the mind relating concepts on a logical basis. So any learning is only done based on pre-existing experience/data. Although Mercury is useful in its own way, I consider the water element to give the true ability to learn.

Despite my ability to tone done my forum posts, my mind is generally very active. Because of this, I was guided to use Isa and Berkano to help calm my thoughts. I also continue to use Munka to remove deeper reasons for anything that may perturb my thinking.

Besides just the time wasted by neurotic thinking, my larger concern is how it may hamper one's focal ability since that is fundamental to witchcraft.

Like my own mental gifts, Fancy may be blessed with a very strong communicative ability, but it is also important to refine and remove problems that may be related to that. I believe most SS have various strengths, but these strengths are not always totally "perfect" from an astrological standpoint. To avoid these strengths working against you, refinement is necessary.

The above are just personal thoughts I have had. Sometimes I have a love/hate relationship with aspects of my chart, although it took me a while to realize that I shouldn't have expected it to be perfect.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back