Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Could this be an effect of the RTRs?

SeguaceDiSatana

I've noticed that many prominent Hollywood Jews are turning out to be the criminals they are. And they have lost their protection even against the Law. For example, the Jewish actress Amber Heard who years ago had managed to pass herself as a victim, now it has been discovered that she is just a liar, that it was she who committed the same crimes of which she accused her husband Johnny Depp by pretending to be her victim. . In the presence of the law, no one protected her and the whole world attacked her, losing the case in court. Jewish actor Ezra Miller has also revealed himself for who he is and has scared the Gentile community a lot because lately he has been doing really creepy things towards poor innocent victims, although he has not yet been indicted, now everyone knows him for what he is and is hated by everyone. Many Hollywood Jewish directors and other famous Jewish people are being indicted for rape.
What do you think? I am convinced that it is thanks to the RTRs.

YouTube targeted me some videos where Israel is attacked on political fronts and I was very pleased, given any side that seeks rationale but is against Israel is completely suppressed. Now it seems, there's a very big force in the world on all fronts against the evils.

The RTRs have reached a point of sight that no one can deny now. Our work is felt and influences the world on a direct and indirect manner.

NakedPluto said:
YouTube targeted me some videos where Israel is attacked on political fronts and I was very pleased, given any side that seeks rationale but is against Israel is completely suppressed. Now it seems, there's a very big force in the world on all fronts against the evils.

The RTRs have reached a point of sight that no one can deny now. Our work is felt and influences the world on a direct and indirect manner.

Wait is Amber Heard jewish? She looks nothing like a jew.... how can someone be white, look gentile, but be jewish? Im confused. Werent all those who have jewish blood supposed to look weird? I mean Amber is a psycho but her face doesnt look jewish at all

CaspianTheDreamer said:
NakedPluto said:

Wait is Amber Heard jewish? She looks nothing like a jew.... how can someone be white, look gentile, but be jewish? Im confused. Werent all those who have jewish blood supposed to look weird? I mean Amber is a psycho but her face doesnt look jewish at all

The Jew looks weird, that's true, but sometimes it's hard to pay attention to details. Eventually one will get used to recognizing Jews and it will come spontaneously and naturally. I can't see Hollywood movies well because there are too many Jews and they bother me and so I switched to anime and manga. If I have to see a movie based on a book, right now I'm trying to read the book directly. Now, for example, I'm reading Peter Pan rather than seeing a movie that is perhaps steeped in typical Hollywood communism.
Many Jewish women who seem "beautiful" to some people actually have alien and disgusting facial details. Like the Jewish Natalie Portman or Gal Gadot. Amber Heard, the websites say, is not Jewish, but Judaism is known to be a race and not a religion.
If you see Scarlett Johansonn, many say she is a "beautiful and sexy" girl, but if you analyze her details with conviction and firmness without superficiality, alien characteristics will appear.
It often happened that my friends made fun of me because from an early age we played "do you like this girl?" and they chose an actress. Sometimes I replied: "no, she is disgusting" and then they made fun of me calling me gay because the actress was undeservedly judged beautiful by the superficial audience. But when I grew up I came to discover that those girls were Jewish and therefore it made sense that I did not like them.
Obviously the same goes for Jewish male actors.
For example William Shatner, aka Captain Kirk from Star Trek, seemed so handsome (in the 60s), but he is a Jew. Or Chris Pine, who always plays Captain Kirk in the new Star Trek movies, is Jewish too despite looking handsome as a man. For example, I have always hated Andrew Garfield's Spiderman and then I discovered that Andrew Garfield is a Jew.
Jews are ugly. It's true. Beauty, in fact, is not something that appears to you, but something that you must be able to observe.

Amber Heard isn't jewish if you guys keep up the whole XYZ is jewish you'll never get anywhere. Not everyone is a jew, this is one of the problem with some JoS members they state jew even a few of the prominent members when they were semi-prominent or rising up said this.

If she is, so be it, but lets keep the is she a jew down.

The Amber Heard case is very interesting because two avenues of attack are available for Johnny Depp.

1. Sue Amber Heard again for financial gain she is said to have said she is afraid of being sued directly especially considering the Judge ruled for Depp more so.

Amber Heard was hacked in an article on Yahoo! whereby the hacktivist discovered she has some shekels hidden away.

2. Sue ACLU this is interesting because Kyle Rittenhouse only created his TMAP(The Media Accountability Program) because of the Depp case Depp won handidly, Depp spent the entire time just eating shit and not paying attention cause he knew he would win it. So Rittenhouse is planning on suing a bunch of media sites including Fuckerberg(Meta/Facebook). Can probably sue the Daily Beast who went from 100/100 Newsguard certified to 57/100 due to fake information 4-5 times on Rittenhouse even the Newsguard website states these are the fake information DB posted on their site and why we cut their rating almost in half.

I'm sure he is regretting throwing the AR-15 away. Could have auctioned it off and made money.

Anyways Tim Pool mentions this in his videos on the reason why the Depp case is so important for the culture war.

Anyways this is just victories that landslide into other victories cause it is a gateway case and can open it up to other people standing up against the various culture war situation.

I believe Rittenhouse was on Tucker Carlson as well announcing this or Tucker was announcing this and talking about it.

So this is interesting vehicles of attack against the fake news and holding them accountable.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
NakedPluto said:

The Jew looks weird, that's true, but sometimes it's hard to pay attention to details. Eventually one will get used to recognizing Jews and it will come spontaneously and naturally. I can't see Hollywood movies well because there are too many Jews and they bother me and so I switched to anime and manga. If I have to see a movie based on a book, right now I'm trying to read the book directly. Now, for example, I'm reading Peter Pan rather than seeing a movie that is perhaps steeped in typical Hollywood communism.
Many Jewish women who seem "beautiful" to some people actually have alien and disgusting facial details. Like the Jewish (((Natalie Portman))) or (((Gal Gadot))). Amber Heard, the websites say, is not Jewish, but Judaism is known to be a race and not a religion.
If you see Scarlett Johansonn, many say she is a "beautiful and sexy" girl, but if you analyze her details with conviction and firmness without superficiality, alien characteristics will appear.
It often happened that my friends made fun of me because from an early age we played "do you like this girl?" and they chose an actress. Sometimes I replied: "no, she is disgusting" and then they made fun of me calling me gay because the actress was undeservedly judged beautiful by the superficial audience. But when I grew up I came to discover that those girls were Jewish and therefore it made sense that I did not like them.
For example (((William Shatner))), aka Captain Kirk from Star Trek, seemed so handsome (in the 60s), but he is a Jew. Or (((Chris Pine))), who always plays Captain Kirk in the new Star Trek movies, is Jewish too despite looking handsome as a man. For example, I have always hated (((Andrew Garfield)))'s Spiderman and then I discovered that (((Andrew Garfield))) is a Jew.
Jews are ugly. It's true. Beauty, in fact, is not something that appears to you, but something that you must be able to observe.

Gal Gadot and Natalie Portman are obvious jewesses from miles away. Scarlett Johansson had surgeries.

Amber Heard I am 99 percent sure is Gentile. She may be a shitty person, but she is not a jewess

CaspianTheDreamer said:
NakedPluto said:

No, dont fall into the trick of aesthetic appearance. There are a lot of Jews that looks like Gentiles even if they are not. Everything depends on the percentage of mixed blood, these types of Jews are always half-blood shits.

Larissa666 said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Many Jewish women who seem "beautiful" to some people actually have alien and disgusting facial details. Like the Jewish (((Natalie Portman))) or (((Gal Gadot))). Amber Heard, the websites say, is not Jewish, but Judaism is known to be a race and not a religion.
For example (((William Shatner))), aka Captain Kirk from Star Trek, seemed so handsome (in the 60s), but he is a Jew. Or (((Chris Pine))), who always plays Captain Kirk in the new Star Trek movies, is Jewish too despite looking handsome as a man. For example, I have always hated (((Andrew Garfield)))'s Spiderman and then I discovered that (((Andrew Garfield))) is a Jew.

Gal Gadot and Natalie Portman are obvious jewesses from miles away. Scarlett Johansson had surgeries.

Amber Heard I am 99 percent sure is Gentile. She may be a shitty person, but she is not a jewess

It's the dead look in the eyes. She has been with elon musk who is a jew. Take Arnold S for instance. He slept with jews and then started looking and acting like them. Some can throw you off, because they have been with them. Others are very obvious.

Jew or not Jew doesn't fully matter here all the time. They are all deeply corrupted by Jewish energies and influences to the point that they are really corrupt bad people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back