Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SOLAR LUNCH

tandt

I have tried to put it in a fun way. Some of us are formally employed and others are still going to school.
Some may feel it difficult to handle both doing spiritual warfare and other social issues.

Those serious in spiritual warfare know that sometimes it feels like the enemy always have their eyes on you but at the same time we feel the Gods with us all the time.

Here is something you can do, to blunt the blows. During lunch hour, when the sun is out, you can go out and have a good solar lunch.
Solar energies are extremely powerful and positive, just a few breathings can stay with you the whole day.

For me, thats a wonderful time to do the affirmation of the returning curses ritual.

Some workplaces and other public areas often carry some bad vibes or even negativity from others as well.

You can have a great day at work / school by doing the above.

Hail Satan!

tandt said:
I have tried to put it in a fun way. Some of us are formally employed and others are still going to school.
Some may feel it difficult to handle both doing spiritual warfare and other social issues.

Those serious in spiritual warfare know that sometimes it feels like the enemy always have their eyes on you but at the same time we feel the Gods with us all the time.

Here is something you can do, to blunt the blows. During lunch hour, when the sun is out, you can go out and have a good solar lunch.
Solar energies are extremely powerful and positive, just a few breathings can stay with you the whole day.

For me, thats a wonderful time to do the affirmation of the returning curses ritual.

Some workplaces and other public areas often carry some bad vibes or even negativity from others as well.

You can have a great day at work / school by doing the above.

Hail Satan!

This also helps: Simple and powerful aura and chakra cleaning

TerKorian666 said:
Fuchs said:
TerKorian666 said:
Hello I post or repost this because I personally think that it should be posted here and it may help for someone. I don’t remember where actually I found this but it is from JoS, and it works very good. Here it is. https://archive.ph/6pcr6

Thank you TerKorian666:

Afterwards: In a postive and healthy way for me the energy of the 6 suns is cleaning me from all negative forces, now, continuosly and forever. x8 reps

would also do it with the prayer mudra combined:

374458_451615788218520_81123058_n-Copia-Copia.jpg

"Description:
This is an essential meditation and should be done at the minimum of 2 times per day. It cleanses your bio-electric field of unwanted foreign energy clusters. It also cleanses the energy points. You'll feel very calm and lucid after doing this meditation. If you're feeling sick or know you're in the process of getting ill, you really should apply this meditation to clean out any invading parasitical forces.

Steps:

Do this with your eyes closed. Preferably, perform void meditation beforehand (that is, just still the mind for 2-5 minutes approx, depending on your skill). For very severe cases, you should do each visualization step for 5 minutes or more.

1. Imagine a sun in front of you. It's casting its bright golden-white rays on the entire front side of your body.
2. Focus on feeling those rays, in combination with visually imagining them.
3. Once you have a firm grip of this feeling and visual image, replicate this sun and place it behind you. It is lighting up your entire back with its sunrays.
4. Once you have attained this, replicate this sun and place it above you. Place another one below you. Then place another one on your left side, and on your right side.
5. They are casting their bright and soothing rays on every part of your body.
6. You're now lighting up, radiating and beaming golden-yellow blinding light all around you.
7. You feel that it’s washing and purging all these negative attachments off your body. They don't stand a chance against the purifying rays of life you're surrounded in.

*Note: you may also want to invoke this solar life-energy into every part of your body and soul as well to remove anything unwanted that is embedded within you. It takes a few minutes to do this thoroughly, cleansing all of the energy centers. I have timed it, and it's but an additional 2-3 minutes that goes a long way for spiritual health and power. These 6 stars are brighter than the earth’s sun. You’d breathe in energy from the 6 suns (using energy foundation meditation) into your energy centers/soul.

How to do energy foundation meditation: https://archive.is/wPpp3"

Thank you for completion!!!

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74575

Thank you Fuchs, that helps a lot and its simple

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back