Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Algiz Meditation to Banish Curses and Negative Energy...

Osiris Silvio

Start by saying the following affirmation in your native language, you may change the affirmation as it suits you:
"My aura is completely and always banishing and removing all curses, psychic attacks, negative and destructive energy, hatred, black magick, bindings, thoughtforms, and (psychic vampirism) directed at me and is immediately returning them amplified to the senders."

Then chant Algiz three times on every of your 7 chakras with the addition of the shoulder chakras, which are extensions of the heart chakra, then three times on your entire aura, making up 30 repetitions all in all.

I add the shoulder chakras because at a certain point I felt curses, unable to reach my heart, went to my shoulders instead, which was painful and dangerous given the proximity of the shoulders to the heart and their connectedness.

After finishing the chanting (Algiz is the number 15, so 15 and 30 are both relevant), chant Amun/Aum

Repeat the affirmation above three times with intent, visualizing your aura as a powerful disk of sunlight.

Lastly, chant Amun/Aum 7 times.

Do this meditation whenever you feel attacked, or bound. Bindings can make it difficult to meditate and do any spiritual offensive against the enemy. They can also make us feel suffocating.

I include "psychic vampirism" along hypnotism and mesmerism, which according to my experience always come with psychic vampirism, because I have had many issues with people sucking my energy, leaving a hypnotic and mesmerizing effect on my aura and solar plexus and I hate it.

A note on chanting Algiz: try to make the A and G (gh) gutteral as in the Ujjayi breath by partially closing your glottis. These consonants or guttural sounds are not found in English. The French people pronounce the R as the guttural Gh, for clarification; the Arab-spekaing people pronounce some of the A's as guttural where the sound comes from the back of the throat. Let each repetition use the entire exhale.

I prefer to repeat this Runic meditation every day. I can tell it is effective since I have been free from psychic attacks for several months now.

Osiris Silvio said:

Thank you for sharing. This sounds like a mixture of an AOP and cleaning activity.

For myself, I simply do x111 Algiz and x111 Saulo and create an AOP around myself with that. For cleaning, I use Surya and clean my aura + chakras, then return the dirt to my attackers.

Personally, I have not had any attacks or anything that I can remember. If I did, they were minor.
In my opinion, it is best to do these things preventatively, not if you feel attacked or hurt. By then, the damage is already inflicted.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=368826 time=1656009550 user_id=21286]
Osiris Silvio said:
For myself, I simply do x111 Algiz and x111 Saulo and create an AOP around myself with that. For cleaning, I use Surya and clean my aura + chakras, then return the dirt to my attackers.

How much time does it take you for that Aop?

I don’t know how to frame this sentence, without sounding rude or anything, does your mind not drift at all?

Demonic said:

I don’t know how to frame this sentence, without sounding rude or anything, does your mind not drift at all?

For me, it takes about 30 minutes total to chant both Algiz and Sowilo. I do not always do them together, though.

And sure, my mind may drift. It may drift from full focus to half focus, for example, but it is also hard to totally lose focus when chanting. Of course, your focus should be continually trained and improving, but 30 minutes of pure focus is not easy (especially when doing multiple workings/meditations).

I know some people who get bored and will watch videos or something, but this is too far and will hurt your focus too much. If you get bored, listen to light music or a podcast. I do this occasionally, although sometimes it annoys me.

If your mind is prone to dreaming/thinking (based on astrology), you can use runes like Isa, Berkano, or Nauthiz to help quiet your mind. This would not substitute for direct void training. In my experience, it does help in its own way, though.

Your ability to focus is a combination of both your willpower and your ability to quiet your mind. So, even if you use a working to remove unhealthy, distracting thoughts, that does not necessarily improve your willpower itself, although it removes obstacles that your willpower would have to battle against.

Hopefully what I said makes sense and is useful.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=369085 time=1656105123 user_id=21286]
Demonic said:

For me, it takes about 30 minutes total to chant both Algiz and Sowilo. I do not always do them together, though.

And sure, my mind may drift. It may drift from full focus to half focus, for example, but it is also hard to totally lose focus when chanting. Of course, your focus should be continually trained and improving, but 30 minutes of pure focus is not easy (especially when doing multiple workings/meditations).

It was really useful Blitz, as always.

I thought of using Isa for more focus,but i cant due to lack of time and other meditations,my mind drifts but its not that bad, i bring it back. Getting bored is not an issue for me.

Deep cleaning is helping a lot with this, 18x surya in each chakra. I have been more “stable” with this in almost all aspects. Increased willpower and confidence in my workings.

My focus issue is astrological, heavy Air along with planetary influence i thought more void would the trick.

I guess i should take out more time somehow for Isa (with small amounts) before the moon goes waxing and start working on it, with something like “My overthinking and drifting of mind is now completely stopping,in healthy and positive ways for me”

Ehwaz would work as well? As it is used in thought controlling so it should work upon the mage as well.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=368826 time=1656009550 user_id=21286]
Osiris Silvio said:

Thank you for sharing. This sounds like a mixture of an AOP and cleaning activity.

Personally, I have not had any attacks or anything that I can remember. If I did, they were minor.
In my opinion, it is best to do these things preventatively, not if you feel attacked or hurt. By then, the damage is already inflicted.

This is also helpful. I will try it out. Thank you

Demonic said:
It was really useful Blitz, as always.

I thought of using Isa for more focus,but i cant due to lack of time and other meditations,my mind drifts but its not that bad, i bring it back. Getting bored is not an issue for me.

Deep cleaning is helping a lot with this, 18x surya in each chakra. I have been more “stable” with this in almost all aspects. Increased willpower and confidence in my workings.

My focus issue is astrological, heavy Air along with planetary influence i thought more void would the trick.

I guess i should take out more time somehow for Isa (with small amounts) before the moon goes waxing and start working on it, with something like “My overthinking and drifting of mind is now completely stopping,in healthy and positive ways for me”

Ehwaz would work as well? As it is used in thought controlling so it should work upon the mage as well.

Isa is like a full blockage, the opposite of Fehu. This is useful for calming things, but not necessarily directly controlling. It would indirectly aid control. Nauthiz is like Saturn and can be used to restrict, control, limit, etc all in a positive sense. Nauthiz creates structure, Isa simply blocks. Both are useful in their own way.

Ehwaz is not as useful, in my opinion, for controlling your own thoughts. It appears more related to creating bonds with others, such as a relationship.

Your affirmation seems more suited to a freeing working, where you are reducing any negative elements of your mind. You could rearrange it, on a waxing moon, where Isa and Nauthiz add to your ability to control your mind.

Yet, these do not directly replace Void meditation, which is the exact exercise to accomplish this same thing. The working would basically accelerate and help solidify your progress with void meditation.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=376860 time=1658604690 user_id=21286]
Isa is like a full blockage, the opposite of Fehu. This is useful for calming things, but not necessarily directly controlling. It would indirectly aid control. Nauthiz is like Saturn and can be used to restrict, control, limit, etc all in a positive sense. Nauthiz creates structure, Isa simply blocks. Both are useful in their own way.

Ehwaz is not as useful, in my opinion, for controlling your own thoughts. It appears more related to creating bonds with others, such as a relationship.

Your affirmation seems more suited to a freeing working, where you are reducing any negative elements of your mind. You could rearrange it, on a waxing moon, where Isa and Nauthiz add to your ability to control your mind.

Yet, these do not directly replace Void meditation, which is the exact exercise to accomplish this same thing. The working would basically accelerate and help solidify your progress with void meditation.
Thanks a lot for additional info.

Yes the affirmation was more cutting negative karma inclined than that of thought controlling, i typed it as an example.

Since i wrote that message i increased void rather than using energies, going from 20 minutes of void and 10 minutes of visualisation to 30 minutes of void and 20 minutes of visualisation (broken into two sessions morning and night). Its helping a lot if anyone else wants to try it, i do it on timer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back