Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who’s the patron Demon of the indigenous Native American peoples of Mexico?

I belong to the Native American race, my indigenous ancestry comes from Mexico. I’m assuming every Gentile race has a patron God because High Priest Lucius Oria said in this thread that the patron God of the Asian race is Lord Beelzebub.

I’m pretty sure the Demon Balam is the patron God of my race, can anyone confirm this? I don’t mean the Native Americans of North America like the Cherokee tribe, I’m referring to the Native Americans of Mexico (Mayans, Aztecs, Olmecs, etc).

The word “Balam” literally means “Jaguar” in the ancient Mayan language. The Demon Balam was known as the Black-Jaguar God in ancient Mexico, He was a very popular God in Mesoamerica and there’s an archaeological site in Mexico named after Him: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekʼ_Balam

In the Mayan civilization, tons of priests, kings and elite warriors would add the word “Balam” to their names. The ancient Mayans were obsessed with jaguars and revered them. There’s not much information about Lord Balam on the JoS website though.

Ek Balam, a Mayan god represented by the Black Jaguar

Note- I’m avoiding using the term “Mexican” because “Mexican” isn’t a race, it’s a culture and nationality. There’s white people, black people and Asians that identify as Mexican. Modern day Mexico is a melting pot. When people say “Mexican race”, they’re usually referring to the indigenous Native American peoples of Mexico.

Academic Scholar said:
I belong to the Native American race, my indigenous ancestry comes from Mexico. I’m assuming every Gentile race has a patron God because High Priest Lucius Oria said in this thread that the patron God of the Asian race is Lord Beelzebub.

I’m pretty sure the Demon Balam is the patron God of my race, can anyone confirm this? I don’t mean the Native Americans of North America like the Cherokee tribe, I’m referring to the Native Americans of Mexico (Mayans, Aztecs, Olmecs, etc).

The word “Balam” literally means “Jaguar” in the ancient Mayan language. The Demon Balam was known as the Black-Jaguar God in ancient Mexico, He was a very popular God in Mesoamerica and there’s an archaeological site in Mexico named after Him: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekʼ_Balam

In the Mayan civilization, tons of priests, kings and elite warriors would add the word “Balam” to their names. The ancient Mayans were obsessed with jaguars and revered them. There’s not much information about Lord Balam on the JoS website though.

Note- I’m avoiding using the term “Mexican” because “Mexican” isn’t a race, it’s a culture and nationality. There’s white people, black people and Asians that identify as Mexican. Modern day Mexico is a melting pot. When people say “Mexican race”, they’re usually referring to the indigenous Native American peoples of Mexico.

The Patron God of Mexico is Thoth.

Kavya Shukra said:
Academic Scholar said:

Someone not too long ago wrote something is regards that Azazel helped create the Native Americans of Mexico but I myself don't know too much of this stuff. I have heard Thoth being revered as well. He is Quetzalcoatl according to Him as stated in the JoS.

Academic Scholar said:

I've been switching to this mindset as well since it's true.

---------------------------
There was a thread not too long ago referring to how the Jaguar was an important symbol in Mexico as well. I don't remember the details but I feel like Balam might be the correct one.

hailourtruegod said:
Kavya Shukra said:
Academic Scholar said:

Someone not too long ago wrote something is regards that Azazel helped create the Native Americans of Mexico but I myself don't know too much of this stuff. I have heard Thoth being revered as well. He is Quetzalcoatl according to Him as stated in the JoS.

Academic Scholar said:

There was a thread not too long ago referring to how the Jaguar was an important symbol in Mexico as well. I don't remember the details but I feel like Balam might be the correct one.

Azazel indeed helped us. The Mexicans have a story of him (known as huitzilopochtli) guiding us by sending an eagle holding a snake on a cactus tree. And since then we built our land there and created Tenochtitlan (Modern day known as Mexico City).

Azazel is known to us as the Turquoise Prince, and Lord of the Hummingbirds, the Sun God and God of War. It is thanks to Azazel that we are here.

hailourtruegod said:
Kavya Shukra said:
Academic Scholar said:

Academic Scholar said:

Quetzalcoatl is thoth
Viracocha I heard may be Satan though recently I heard differently not sure though their are reptilian jewish posers so hopefully it will be cleared up soon

The Aztec religion as far as I know was corrupted by the enemy, then when xians conquistadors came they demanded human sacrifices an got the people to sacrifice themselves,though if you do your research some Gods forbidden human/animal sacrifices but the people fell for doing drugs self mutilation an etc an they feel for enemy jewish programing,how do I know some mummy's are preserved with Pope hats, not to mention the human sacrifices,Anyway I'm not saying to avoid the Gods of native Mexico just be careful some are connected to the enemys of humans

It's sad that their is no effort to link some of them to satan an others Demons which some are,but who knows maybe in the feature hopefully, our Gods are returning soon

Sorry forgot to add (some/not all some.)of the Aztec religion was corrupted,Buddhism is another that took a big hit,an has enemy programing in it,Buddhism is about not existing anymore, which is very bad, Buddhism original purpose just like most pagan religions, was to become gods, but the jews an commies made sure to corrupt Buddhism

Kavya Shukra said:
hailourtruegod said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Academic Scholar said:

Azazel indeed helped us. The Mexicans have a story of him (known as huitzilopochtli) guiding us by sending an eagle holding a snake on a cactus tree. And since then we built our land there and created Tenochtitlan (Modern day known as Mexico City).

Azazel is known to us as the Turquoise Prince, and Lord of the Hummingbirds, the Sun God and God of War. It is thanks to Azazel that we are here.

I was told that story from an older relative and have read it as well. I didn't know who the God was exactly but it's awesome to know that it's Azazel.

Satnam666 said:
hailourtruegod said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Academic Scholar said:

Quetzalcoatl is thoth
Viracocha I heard may be Satan though recently I heard differently not sure though their are reptilian jewish posers so hopefully it will be cleared up soon

The Aztec religion as far as I know was corrupted by the enemy, then when xians conquistadors came they demanded human sacrifices an got the people to sacrifice themselves,though if you do your research some Gods forbidden human/animal sacrifices but the people fell for doing drugs self mutilation an etc an they feel for enemy jewish programing,how do I know some mummy's are preserved with Pope hats, not to mention the human sacrifices,Anyway I'm not saying to avoid the Gods of native Mexico just be careful some are connected to the enemys of humans

It's sad that their is no effort to link some of them to satan an others Demons which some are,but who knows maybe in the feature hopefully, our Gods are returning soon

All very true although there might have been infiltration before the xians came around and when they did arrive the Aztec society was already going down the gutter so it wasn't too difficult for them to wipe out the civilization and replace it. Pretty much what everyone who's paying attention to the kikes (even the ones who don't know or don't want to accept it's them) know will happen to America if the Chinese come to the shores after years of the degeneracy we are seeing is pushed enough on the populace.

Rome is another example. Tried and tested by the enemy. Hopefully this time those without will wake up before it happens again and not just in America but most western countries who are experiencing similar societal downfall.

It's always been them behind these corruptions according to recorded history. The patterns are there and can't be hidden for much longer.

Lastly, there will be more info on our people but it'll be us who will have to put the effort. Eventually one of us (or if a multiple people project) will be advanced enough and/or take on the duty of having the Gods guide them rediscovering our history which will be some of the most important work moving forward after the enemy is taken care of.

Thing is its not just the enemy, their was a ruler of the Aztecs who literally tried to destroy their history,now that ruler could have been a crypto jew though not sure

But anyway,I am wondering if they might have had their own runes at a time

I suspect that the i-ching from China may be runes to, or something similar to the sumerian runes,but I'm sure it will be seen soon I would love to add Aztec magic,(that wasn't corrupted by the enemy) to my library

Satnam666 said:
Thing is its not just the enemy, their was a ruler of the Aztecs who literally tried to destroy their history,now that ruler could have been a crypto jew though not sure

I suspect that the i-ching from China may be runes to, or something similar to the sumerian runes,but I'm sure it will be seen soon I would love to add Aztec magic,(that wasn't corrupted by the enemy) to my library

Wanting to know about Aztec runes has been in my mind lately as well. From what we are told by history, a lot of was destroyed by the xians but also some was saved and put in the vaults of the vatican. So either we get those back once the church is legally brought down or we do some deep historical digging and Gods' willing they will guide us as to where to look.

hailourtruegod said:
Satnam666 said:

Wanting to know about Aztec runes has been in my mind lately as well. From what we are told by history, a lot of was destroyed by the xians but also some was saved and put in the vaults of the vatican. So either we get those back once the church is legally brought down or we do some deep historical digging and Gods' willing they will guide us as to where to look.

The RTR's is the best thing to use against the reptilian jews,hopefully the reptilian jews won't be able to destroy the knowledge, hopefully it has many curses in place against the jews

hailourtruegod said:
Satnam666 said:

go to the jos library an read the pdf called "Akhenaten" it has some info you might find interesting,sadly just like buddhism,the aztec religion may be fully or partially corrupted,recently someone also wanted to know about voodoo an the loas, an they said it was corrupted,most of them worship saints along with the loas, which should have been obvious to me, but i did not see it which sucks, i was interested in their magic also,lets just say when i started off doing witchcraft, i had the urge to study all types of magic sadly,finding out so much have been corrupted by jewish reptilian thoughtforms an saints an xianity is saddening,anyway all i can say is if their are any Indians or Indios left, try seeing what they do if any of them offer animals or mutilate themselves turn away,but maybe their are some un corrupted worship of the gods somewhere in mexico,besides the jos,

Satnam666 said:
hailourtruegod said:
Satnam666 said:

go to the jos library an read the pdf called "Akhenaten" it has some info you might find interesting,sadly just like buddhism,the aztec religion may be fully or partially corrupted,recently someone also wanted to know about voodoo an the loas, an they said it was corrupted,most of them worship saints along with the loas, which should have been obvious to me, but i did not see it which sucks, i was interested in their magic also,lets just say when i started off doing witchcraft, i had the urge to study all types of magic sadly,finding out so much have been corrupted by jewish reptilian thoughtforms an saints an xianity is saddening,anyway all i can say is if their are any Indians or Indios left, try seeing what they do if any of them offer animals or mutilate themselves turn away,but maybe their are some un corrupted worship of the gods somewhere in mexico,besides the jos,

I'd like to think so and have a strong feeling there is small communities/groups in Mexico that still have some ancient knowledge and practices as with other places in the world where Paganism had big empires. Hopefully they are staying away from the corrupted practices as well.

After time of reflection and intense research, I can assure that the satanic essence of ancient Mexico still exists, but like any pagan civilization, the Aztec and Mayan cultures have been filled with allegories and misinterpretations, it is almost a fact that there were enemy infiltrators in them.

All racial lines perished or were lost in so much miscegenation, warriors with power died in combat and it is a fact that just as you die you remain in death, so it was always an honor to die in combat, shamans with spiritual knowledge were exterminated in majority, indeed there were runes of the same number as the Mayan runes, but the pronunciations are lost because the current Nahuatl and Maya is no longer the same as the old.

Currently there are shamans who are dedicated to meditation and have pure knowledge about spiritual practices, but there are also bad shamans who are dedicated to steal the essence of life and capture energy by killing people, among the Aztec and Mayan pantheon there are surely enemy infiltrators, but the point here is that all this time of investigation I realized that the knowledge of the Aztec-Mayan shamans free of enemy corruption is identical to our satanic knowledge even we are more advanced because we have at our disposal a huge variety of pure mantras of corruption, yes I found things that we still don't have here in joy of satan; but soon I am sure they will add the same meditations, for example there is a meditation to strengthen the mind, this is called recapitulation which is the same introspective meditation that our HP shared with us some time ago, there is information about the chakras, breathing techniques, the principle of magic, as well as the astral transformation.

If you want to learn more you can read "magical passes by carlos castañeda" and "kinam by frank díaz", those books are pure mexican satanic knowledge, but I recommend to read always with the satanic point of view, because there are things that I will never agree with some shamans for example ayahuasca is more than a drug that destroys in the long term, things of this style are the ones that stop the development of satanic mexico and that should be read with care.

I also recommend this video:
The Human Sacrifices myth and how this erases our Mesoamerican identity:
https://youtu.be/6CKdPz23E8Y
Attached are some images I have from books I have read that illustrate Satanism in Mexico, which few still practice:
1a.jpg

1a2.jpg

1a3.jpg

1a4.jpg

1a5.jpg

1a6.jpg

1a7.jpg

Additionally I have only deduced that quetzalcoatl, ometeotl and balam (maya) are gods free of allegories, even bes and pazuzu influenced the prosperity of anahuac (ancient mexico).

DTone said:
I thought sacrifices were real but it didn’t happen under Satanism. There were sculptures and artifacts found in South America that had striking resemblance to grey alien skulls and reptilians and that’s who they would sacrifice to?

I really do not have the answers, the man in the video says very truthful evidence and that if they have foundation, but even so I am not sure that what he says is a definitive conclusion.
About the grays, the Mayas practiced a cranial deformation to their children since they were babies, that is why there are oval skulls, but nevertheless there are skulls that proved to be oval by birth, and their dna was unknown.
The gray figures were mostly bizarre toys like cartoons, but I am not sure among so much false information about which evidences are the real ones.
The truth is that I still don't have the answers to a lot of things about ancient mexico and the enemy :,)

The Outlaw Torn said:
DTone said:
I thought sacrifices were real but it didn’t happen under Satanism. There were sculptures and artifacts found in South America that had striking resemblance to grey alien skulls and reptilians and that’s who they would sacrifice to?

Quetzalcoatl who was thoth forbidden human sacrifices, but yes their was filthy greys in the Aztec pantheon unfortunately,but I believe just like ankhenaten, their was mixed grey amongst the kings an priests, which lead to the downfall of the Aztecs not to mention drug use which really hit them hard

The Outlaw Torn said:

Any sacrifices were done either by ignorance or by being forced by the enemy to help them generate offensive energy.
As for these aliens, these are the "gods" of the Jews: https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/BorgWorld.htm

I've read some of castenda's books.

Don Juan works a lot with mescaline. Do you think there is any place in satanism with working with power plants?

What is your interpretation of what DJ calls the tonal?

Satnam

DTone said:
After time of reflection and intense research, I can assure that the satanic essence of ancient Mexico still exists, but like any pagan civilization, the Aztec and Mayan cultures have been filled with allegories and misinterpretations, it is almost a fact that there were enemy infiltrators in them.

All racial lines perished or were lost in so much miscegenation, warriors with power died in combat and it is a fact that just as you die you remain in death, so it was always an honor to die in combat, shamans with spiritual knowledge were exterminated in majority, indeed there were runes of the same number as the Mayan runes, but the pronunciations are lost because the current Nahuatl and Maya is no longer the same as the old.

Currently there are shamans who are dedicated to meditation and have pure knowledge about spiritual practices, but there are also bad shamans who are dedicated to steal the essence of life and capture energy by killing people, among the Aztec and Mayan pantheon there are surely enemy infiltrators, but the point here is that all this time of investigation I realized that the knowledge of the Aztec-Mayan shamans free of enemy corruption is identical to our satanic knowledge even we are more advanced because we have at our disposal a huge variety of pure mantras of corruption, yes I found things that we still don't have here in joy of satan; but soon I am sure they will add the same meditations, for example there is a meditation to strengthen the mind, this is called recapitulation which is the same introspective meditation that our HP shared with us some time ago, there is information about the chakras, breathing techniques, the principle of magic, as well as the astral transformation.

If you want to learn more you can read "magical passes by carlos castañeda" and "kinam by frank díaz", those books are pure mexican satanic knowledge, but I recommend to read always with the satanic point of view, because there are things that I will never agree with some shamans for example ayahuasca is more than a drug that destroys in the long term, things of this style are the ones that stop the development of satanic mexico and that should be read with care.

I also recommend this video:
Attached are some images I have from books I have read that illustrate Satanism in Mexico, which few still practice:
1a.jpg

1a2.jpg

1a3.jpg

1a4.jpg

1a5.jpg

1a6.jpg

1a7.jpg

Additionally I have only deduced that quetzalcoatl, ometeotl and balam (maya) are gods free of allegories, even bes and pazuzu influenced the prosperity of anahuac (ancient mexico).

I really don't like those parts of some authors, the use of those hallucinogenic plants is a symbol of decadence, however there are always things that can be rescued as all the other themes...

The tonal would be the Ying, the tonal and the nagual = the Ying and the Yang.

What do you think of Ciss? He's XIBALBA and my gods he sounds cruel as fuck. :lol:

He punishes souls, ever soul upon them dying by trying to torture them to non-existence until the other gods have to intervene and save that soul. He also tried to stop Kulkulcan from created humanity and raged a stampede all over the world when he failed and tried to destroy Kulkulcan for having created humans. Kulkulcan is Quetzecoatl who is Thoth. :lol: Ciss sounds like Enlil, yet, is Nergal and Nergal was noted to be horribly cruel by the ancient Sumerian people. Oddly enough, Nergal is called "Enlil" himself and "little Enlil", as in "Enlil Junior" because he is noted to be Enlil. Enki is called the same, himself likewise also called "Enlil" and wears the same epithets as Enlil and Nergal and Enlil and Enki are both Dagon.

Digging further, I realized that Enlil is Zeus who is Indra who is Odin, Zeus likewise being Thor.

In my studies, I learned that Nergal is Ares, but Ares is Hades just like Nergal is and called "Ares the ruler of Hades" and Ares is Marduk, himself also being named after Enlil. :roll:

My main reason for writing this is about Ciss who rules the lowest level of the underworld where all negativity resides according to the Aztecs. Read the exact same thing about Nergal.

I am now drawn to speak about Anzu who stole "the tablets of fates and destines from Enlil", Anzu being Garuda and Ninurta who chased after him is Lord Vishnu himself, Ninurta being Dumuzi known by another name, Dumuzi being Ningishzida in another form. Anzu bears the same uncanniness likewise with Loki who did the exact same thing as Garuda by continuously causing the gods to lose their immortality and stealing away their powers and authority. Funnier even still, Loki is Loptr which means "tangels" which connects him to his well known spider magick and spider medicine which actually belongs to Hekate and all her aspects around the world, including the death goddess who is the old crone moon goddess to the Aztecs. Loki's oldest name is Laki which is one of Lakshmi's oldest epithets and Lakshmi is Ishtar who is Inanna who stole from Enki before herself by trickery. Spiders also associate with Echidna who is Tiamat who is Nammu who is Ki who is Damkina, Damkina being Sachi who was Indrani who became Lakshmi. Toltec is Thor who seeks to destroy HAPIKERN who is the world serpent who is Jormungandr who is an aspect of Loki who is an embodiment of the KUNDALINI FORCE just like Goddess Kali and Sekhmet are. Before she was known as Parvati, ancient sources point out that she was previously known as Lakshmi, even before her being known as Sati. Goddess Lakshmi is Astarte who is Ishtar. Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati are known as twin flames, but likewise they are each other.

But yes, Ciss sounds absolutely awful in comparison with the other deities.

Amoré said:

What you are reading are generally spiritual allegories, not literal events. The Gods are totally beyond basic problems like cruelty. Someone who is cruel has not developed the Water element of their soul, which would never happen in the case of a God or even advanced human.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=394242 time=1666080557 user_id=21286]
Amoré said:

What you are reading are generally spiritual allegories, not literal events. The Gods are totally beyond basic problems like cruelty. Someone who is cruel has not developed the Water element of their soul, which would never happen in the case of a God or even advanced human.

Ah, but the Jewish god and those angels are cruel and they call themselves gods, too, you know.

I'm learning more about all this, so...

Amoré said:
Ah, but the Jewish god and those angels are cruel and they call themselves gods, too, you know.

These are all thoughtforms or enemy parasitic ET's and not Gods. The jewish "yahweh" is nothing but a thoughtform and not a real being.

It should be obvious that we use the word Gods (capitalized) here to refer to Satan and the Demons alone. Never is such honorific title used to refer to enemy parasites. What they call themselves is irrelevant, a mentally ill man may call himself a "trans" woman and chop his penis off but he has XY chromosomes and is therefore a man.

i remember Don juan saying that he only used power plants as an initiation , and that sustained used is not advised. He mentioned that they have detrimental effects on the physical body.

DTone said:
I really don't like those parts of some authors, the use of those hallucinogenic plants is a symbol of decadence, however there are always things that can be rescued as all the other themes...

i hadn't thought about tonal and nagual in terms of yin and yang.

Would you say that the tonal is like the Hindu Prakriti (mother nature/manifested world), and the nagual is the purusha - the conscious witness?

do you remember the chapter when Don juan and carlos are in the restaurant, discussing what is tonal and nagual?

I remember him saying that God/Heaven/the human inventory (i imagine this is the jehova thoughtform) is part of the tonal.

Would you say a nagual has satananic powers?

I really appreciate discussing with you these topics

Satanama <3

DTone said:

this is a good intro

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aliens.html

Here it mentions the enemy Nordics - i imagine these are the "bad" demons? (i read that not all demons are of Satan)

Im guessing the enemy Nordics created the thought form Jehova?

Satanama <3

Amoré said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=394242 time=1666080557 user_id=21286]
Amoré said:

I would say yes, they also give a correlation between the material world and the manifested astral, for example the tonal are the equivalent of the Nordic runes and help to manifest things in the material world, like the so called "tzolkin" of the Mayas:

simbolos-aztecas.jpg

360-F-526525433-va-Cc-NMVNo7-G7uo-Adu-Ekt-Ql-NJb-Ls2o-D4x.jpg

Unfortunately he does speak even with somewhat religious examples, but the point is to focus on what is salvageable ;,)

DTone said:

I would say yes, they also give a correlation between the material world and the manifested astral, for example the tonal are the equivalent of the Nordic runes and help to manifest things in the material world, like the so called "tzolkin" of the Mayas:

simbolos-aztecas.jpg

Unfortunately he does speak even with somewhat religious examples, but the point is to focus on what is salvageable ;,)

So your understanding is these are the Yantra-Mantra technologies of an Alphabet or Alphabets or some sort of Spiritual Alphabet for the procuring of realities and manipulation of realities to the Magi employed at using them?

In other words like you said, "equivalent of the Nordic Runes"?

In other words if we ever decipher this technology it's another, Tongue of the Gods "spoken" by people for the mental, physical, spiritual, and technological prospects of life such as for example downloading a new better more helpful reality, creating a spiritual technology maybe imbue an aura of protection, or for example generally manipulating reality to bring something to society or the magi themselves; self or communal actions.

Or in essence be a kaballah blasting technology to do XYZ with their version of the Runes to bring about changes to reality.

In other words this is just another Kabalistic Alphabet for manipulating reality. Quantum Mechanical technologies to bring something or do something.

I'm assuming some of these can be baneful as well like the Necronomicon where the early 20 Necro-Glyphs are dangerous to it's user since we don't contain the antidote to cure ourselves of the backlash wave.

I'm assuming these are sorta like Egyptian or Sumerian or some form of higher-Yantra. Runes are easy to visualize but visualizing these MesoAmerican Runes seems difficult lots of intricate stuff plus colors, shapes, maybe even requires dictation on how to visualize it so you can imagine the energy patterns and somehow keep the base color of the MesoRune or maybe the MesoRune requires no energy pattern but you vibrate it something on your soul or external reality and produce an effect.

It's a shame so much data has been destroyed. I kinda wonder how the MesoRunes would be used with energy and colors.

Wow! Incredible find brother. Didn't think any of our own runes still existed anywhere or at the least were in the vatican vaults.

I might as well ask now, do you happen to have any info on Astarte in Aztec or Mayan culture? People nowadays are trying to attribute her to the virgin bitch and saying they are the same entity.

Telling them it's not the same as our original Goddess doesn't go to far obviously. I can do with how the virgin bitch is preaches slave mentality and has no powers or strength which is the opposite of Astarte but knowing more on my end would help most likely. Planting the seeds of doubt in their mind at least.

Knowing more of how our own people saw our Gods would be sublime all and all as well.

DTone said:

simbolos-aztecas.jpg

Thank you, there is still a lot to discover and interpret :,)

Unfortunately I only have hypotheses that I have not verified astrally there are several Mayan and Aztec goddesses that could be, I consider that many names have been cursed and corrupted so the astral image they project is a result of it, it would be a hard work that I want to do someday to free them.

I understand you unfortunately to this day that so called "virgin" takes an astral projection and always manipulates people who are easily manipulated, I would bet that it is usually grays looking to hide the truth, someday with hard work the truth will come out :,)

Without a doubt there are stories that can still reveal the image of our gods, for example "Raymundo Corona" claims that an Aryan god appeared to him and helped him save his daughter in exchange for building a pyramid.

Totally agree, the pronunciations can still be found and learned specifically only that of the Maya, however as you mentioned as in the necronomicon there may be some that are specifically necromantic energy and use them without knowing their meaning would be disastrous, knowing how to use them would be a long term work and that with the help of our gods would be achieved :,)

For a matter of time I have stopped my research but I still plan to resume soon.

DTone said:

Greetings . I am listening to Castaneda at the moment, and i'm wondering if you think Don Juans teachings are satanic?

https://www.ancient-forums.com/posting.php?mode=quote&f=3&p=377296

hailourtruegod said:
Kavya Shukra said:
Academic Scholar said:

Academic Scholar said:

Otto Rahn was a Kike who sexually harassed members of the SS and betrayed them, he was rightfully killed by the Gestapo, why tf would you quote someone like that in your signature?

DTone said:

I am listening to his talks about controlled folly.

"nothing matters" sounds like the opposite of Jos point of perception, doesn't it?

""fellow men in general appear to be important to you because you have learned to think they are
important """

"""we learned to think about everything and then we train our eyes to look as we
think about the things we look at we look at ourselves already thinking that we are important
and therefore we've got to feel important but then when a man learns to see
he realizes that he can no longer think about the things he looks at and if he
cannot think about what he looks at everything becomes unimportant
of course you cannot understand it you are trying to think about it
and what i said does not fit with your thoughts i'm trying to think about it i said
because that's the only way i personally can understand anything for example don juan
do you mean that once a man learns to see everything in the whole world is worthless
i didn't say worthless i said unimportant
everything is equal and therefore unimportant for example
there is no way for me to say that my acts are more important than yours or that one thing is more essential than
another therefore all things are equal and by being equal
they are unimportant i asked him if his statements were a pronouncement that what he had called""

"he was after victories and found only defeats he'll never know that to be victorious
and to be defeated are equal"

"take me for example i say that my controlled folly applies to the acts i performed while in the
company with my fellow men i say that because i can see my fellow men
however i cannot see through my ally and that makes it incomprehensible to me
so how could i control my folly if i don't see through it
with my ally or with mescalito i am only a man who knows how to see
and finds that he's baffled by what he sees a man who knows that he'll never"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sSo-7PLUyA

Agares said:

All of that is nothing more than jewish drivel.

It's the kind of things a jew would teach a gentile to have then waste life and live a worthless existence, to have them realize nothing and become total nobody.

Don't listen to this crap. It is as fallacious as it gets.

VoiceofEnki said:

In a nutshell, it seems his teachings might be summed up as —— it’s not what you do, its how you do it.

Agares said:
VoiceofEnki said:

In a nutshell, it seems his teachings might be summed up as —— it’s not what you do, its how you do it.

That is a big reach, however if that is what he tries to teach, this is a poor way of doing it.

Even then, that is wrong in itself, as both the what and the how are needed to do something of value, and no act of any kind is inherently equal in any capacity, as nothing in reality is ever equal at all.

Amoré said:
What do you think of Ciss? He's XIBALBA and my gods he sounds cruel as fuck. :lol:

He punishes souls, ever soul upon them dying by trying to torture them to non-existence until the other gods have to intervene and save that soul.
he only purifies it and then absorbs it cleanly, not punishing it, torturing it to the point of eliminating it

sorry using google translate

That is a big reach, however if that is what he tries to teach, this is a poor way of doing it.

Even then, that is wrong in itself, as both the what and the how are needed to do something of value, and no act of any kind is inherently equal in any capacity, as nothing in reality is ever equal at all.
[/quote]

It seems as though the teachings are geared towards exiting this world, rather than adding anything more to it.

the teachings focus a lot on attaining internal silence (reducing the internal dialogue), reducing self importance, shifting the point of perception away from the collective agreements of what is reason using your own will/intent/personal power, lucid dreaming, and increasing the energy body.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back