Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm not longer participating in this forum

Quicksilver

I no longer am going to be participating in this forum. You can delete my account if you wish. I do wish you guys good luck on your journey.

Why, are you having a bad time? Or you feel like quitting? I recall reading some posts sometime back, where you describe how you were trying to advance.

Regardless, good luck with everything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Why, are you having a bad time? Or you feel like quitting? I recall reading some posts sometime back, where you describe how you were trying to advance.

Sometimes it’s difficult to have constructive conversations on the forum because there are some people who call others infiltrators for having a different perspective on topics. I know a few people that don’t participate on the forums because of this very reason.

Magni said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sometimes it’s difficult to have constructive conversations on the forum because there are some people who call others infiltrators for having a different perspective on topics. I know a few people that don’t participate on the forums because of this very reason.
It is a trend.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

you know what i think is weird? that how more frequent it has gotten that people just.....leave... like why? what the hell? not to start jumping to conclusions, but are these just a bunch of infiltrators that gave up? or some folk who didnt see any results or whatever...could there be some astrological reason behind this rather thing thats getting more common a bit? like, people just make a thread and say they wanna leave..

Magni said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

But in the end what is important is the personal relationship with Satan and the gods. The forum must still be visited to acquire new knowledge and for ritual dates.

Magni said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Why do you care about what a stranger online thinks about you? You can say whatever you want but if you say weird things then obviously they are going to think you may be a troll or an infiltrator. I don't think this forum is not open to people unless you start saying very weird things .

CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

you know what i think is weird? that how more frequent it has gotten that people just.....leave... like why? what the hell? not to start jumping to conclusions, but are these just a bunch of infiltrators that gave up? or some folk who didnt see any results or whatever...could there be some astrological reason behind this rather thing thats getting more common a bit? like, people just make a thread and say they wanna leave..
Yes, Quicksilver is an infiltrator from the enemy forums where mageson was after he was kicked out from here. He admitted on these forums that mageson had many "good information" and he said he's here for "information purposes" even tho he "disagrees with most of the information given here"

CaspianTheDreamer said:

It is interesting to notice that when people say they are leaving, almost all of the time it is somebody who has only been here for a couple months, or even just a few days. And has only made a very small number of comments. It is very rare for somebody to leave who has actually participated a lot.

Either way, everybody will be fine. Somebody's relationships with the gods has nothing to do with the rest of us, and there is no requirement to ever talk to us.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

It is interesting to notice that when people say they are leaving, almost all of the time it is somebody who has only been here for a couple months, or even just a few days. And has only made a very small number of comments. It is very rare for somebody to leave who has actually participated a lot.

Either way, everybody will be fine. Somebody's relationships with the gods has nothing to do with the rest of us, and there is no requirement to ever talk to us.

Now that i think about it, i believe the reason may be because they have either been insulted or framed wrongly or something like that ( if they arent a jew or infiltrator, of course). Like, they thought to themselves that this isnt really a welcoming place that they expected or maybe people are rude for no reason... i guess maybe thats the reason. I have read some peoples posts and i can say that sometimes this does happen. Some members sadly just always choose to have an attitude for no good reason. Although there are times where someone is highly suspected to be lying or trolling, and in that case i think you should go all out wirh the trash talk🤣

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Either is someone who just gave up or they are trying to create a narrative that we are not friendly. I only see comments of members trying to help, I don't see a lot of mean comments. If somebody says really weird things like "I'm married with X God" then obviously a lot are going to say its a troll or someone who is deluded...

CaspianTheDreamer said:

I remember perfectly well that one of the most frequent psychic attacks with which the enemy attacked me was to stay away from the forums and not participate in them, I never gave in completely.

luis said:
Magni said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Why do you care about what a stranger online thinks about you? You can say whatever you want but if you say weird things then obviously they are going to think you may be a troll or an infiltrator. I don't think this forum is not open to people unless you start saying very weird things .

People like to feel part of something with others.

When they get mistreated and shunned, or feel like they don't have a voice, it can cause a sort of depression and confusion.

Everyone deals with this sort of situation with those feelings differently.

Some might try to solve the problem. Some might give up and walk away. Not everyone is the same.

Some don't have such a strong will. Some haven't found their voice or their deeper power within. Some can't cope with tense environments.

When none of this is addressed, heard, or cared for, it's easy for some to conclude that they found the wrong community to be in and will instead migrate elsewhere.

People naturally don't want to remain in what feels like a toxic space to them, especially without support. So they will look for somewhere else to belong.

That's a real shame too given what this place is.

I think too many perceive this place like just another Reddit or other place of the wild internet. I don't see it that way, and it doesn't feel that way or like it's supposed to be that way.

It's evident to me that some who come here are seeking deeper bonds, and don't want to simply be strangers. They might feel like they fell for false advertisement with what this place promises since what they experienced is shame and rejection from prominent members.

I can't speak for anyone of course, but I do know that not everyone is as tough as others expect them to be. The question is: why do they need to be so tough and thick skinned just to participate in this community?

I hope this helps give voice to some of the possible things that are being left unsaid, thoughts and feelings. I don't know for sure, but this is generally what I am picking up on.

It's good to remember that we are human beings, and not robots. Everyone has feelings.

Why do you post? Why not just disappear? It doesn’t make sense to me, unless you just want attention. If you were friends with anyone here, you’d pm them directly, if you put in any work for the forum, again you’d just tell the higher ups. Can you explain why you felt the need to post?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I think Jupiter Aries. Easy frustration in spiritual things. Pushiness or feeling people are pushy. Wanting results now and lack of patience. Over optimism and unrealistic expectations of spiritual things or beliefs.

Flowers of Adonis said:
luis said:
Magni said:

When they get mistreated and shunned, or feel like they don't have a voice, it can cause a sort of depression and confusion.

Some might try to solve the problem. Some might give up and walk away. Not everyone is the same.

Some don't have such a strong will. Some haven't found their voice or their deeper power within. Some can't cope with tense environments.

When none of this is addressed, heard, or cared for, it's easy for some to conclude that they found the wrong community to be in and will instead migrate elsewhere.

People naturally don't want to remain in what feels like a toxic space to them, especially without support. So they will look for somewhere else to belong.

I think too many perceive this place like just another Reddit or other place of the wild internet. I don't see it that way, and it doesn't feel that way or like it's supposed to be that way.

It's evident to me that some who come here are seeking deeper bonds, and don't want to simply be strangers. They might feel like they fell for false advertisement with what this place promises since what they experienced is shame and rejection from prominent members.

I can't speak for anyone of course, but I do know that not everyone is as tough as others expect them to be. The question is: why do they need to be so tough and thick skinned just to participate in this community?

I hope this helps give voice to some of the possible things that are being left unsaid, thoughts and feelings. I don't know for sure, but this is generally what I am picking up on.

It's good to remember that we are human beings, and not robots. Everyone has feelings.
The thing is I've been here for many years and I never felt hostility. It is normal to not agree with everything and we are not all perfects but not to the point where I would leave. There is a lot of informations that you can find to advance that I would never found alone. One at best should just read the forums.

Let's be honest some people want to be right all the time but this is not how it works, if I don't agree with someone I would just say it and leave it at that because it does not matter that someonelse needs to agree with me, what matters is that we all advance.

luis said:
Flowers of Adonis said:
luis said:

The thing is I've been here for many years and I never felt hostility. It is normal to not agree with everything and we are not all perfects but not to the point where I would leave. There is a lot of informations that you can find to advance that I would never found alone. One at best should just read the forums.

Let's be honest some people want to be right all the time but this is not how it works, if I don't agree with someone I would just say it and leave it at that because it does not matter that someonelse needs to agree with me, what matters is that we all advance.

It's not that your mentality and attitude is a wrong one.

It's just that not everyone has reached that level of maturity yet. Many are more sensitive and delicate, and they won't handle well being treated harshly. People seek harmony in community. They need the chance to develop.

I don't think it's about reaching consensus of opinions. I think it's about a perceived lack of warmth and approachability. Not everyone is strong in themselves yet, and they can be more prone to retreat within themselves for safety and withdraw. I don't think shaming them for this reaction and writing them off is the right answer.

They have simply lost trust in the community. Nobody has to suck up to them simply because they are new. They just have to avoid mistreating people who don't deserve that.

We need to consider our goals and what we really want here. Do we want to show a tough front while chasing them out, and proving their concerns right? Or do we want to achieve expansion of the Joy of Satan by dealing with people in a better way that advances every true soul?

Folding our arms and concluding that they were infiltrators, or that they weren't cut out for this, or whatever else seems very counterproductive to me.

That's my take.

Magni said:

Something I've said to another member who was immensely frustrated by this and ended up leaving also, is that these things are simply unimportant.

I've been called a jew, infiltrator, traitor etc over and over again. You can repeat a lie over and over and eventually it becomes truth, though only in the eyes of idiots. People who wrongfully point the finger at other members and scream "infiltrator", "troll", "jew" etc, without any actual weight or reasoning behind it, are only making complete fools of themselves. And losing all credibility in the eyes of the people whose opinions actually matter.

Sometime ago there was one member, who had a history of doing this every time someone disagreed with him. Sure, there were morons praising him for this, but he ended up being banned anyway, when this and other things just became well over what's acceptable.

In my opinion, to call someone a jew is the worst thing you can say to another SS, and to some people this is very frustrating coming from their own kin, I understand that.

But at the same time, such accusations have no meaning or value unless there is a strong case to be made for it. So don't let yourself get so frustrated over someone getting angry and calling you a jew or an infiltrator. Some trolls and infiltrators are rather obvious, but sometimes such accusations are made without any real evidence or reason for it, and these aren't really taken seriously by anybody. Well, anybody whose opinions matter anyway.

It is your decision if you wish to allow yourself to be immensely frustrated over the opinions of people you've never met.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back