Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

black sun

DeusDemon

Hello what is the black sun? Some 'christian identists' claim it is christ the invisible sun behind the sun (some form of higher frequency electromagnetic 'logos'). I would like some opinions on this subject: is this (((christ))); 'krist' (in the sense of Miguel Serrano) or some other thing? This is confusing for me.

DeusDemon said:
Hello what is the black sun? Some 'christian identists' claim it is christ the invisible sun behind the sun (some form of higher frequency electromagnetic 'logos'). I would like some opinions on this subject: is this (((christ))); 'krist' (in the sense of Miguel Serrano) or some other thing? This is confusing for me.
Read the text "Satan/Lucifer and the philosophy behind him" on Exposing Kabbalah website, you'll understand much more about this symbol when you read this text

DeusDemon said:
The black sun represents the 12 solar months, around the black sphere there are 12 sowilo runes, each one represents a solar month, the symbol represents the entire spiritual force of the Sun with its 12 aspects each linked to a sign, the black of the symbol it's about activating the left part of the brain, the spiritual part, to feed the soul with solar energy.

I believe this has a connection with the 12 parts of the soul linked to the signs, but I'm not sure because this has never been discussed in depth here on the forums, only mentioned in a few sermons.

Melvin said:
DeusDemon said:
The black sun represents the 12 solar months, around the black sphere there are 12 sowilo runes, each one represents a solar month, the symbol represents the entire spiritual force of the Sun with its 12 aspects each linked to a sign, the black of the symbol it's about activating the left part of the brain, the spiritual part, to feed the soul with solar energy.

I believe this has a connection with the 12 parts of the soul linked to the signs, but I'm not sure because this has never been discussed in depth here on the forums, only mentioned in a few sermons.
"activating the left part of the brain, the spiritual part"

Don't you mean the right brain?

Serbon said:
DeusDemon said:
Read the text "Satan/Lucifer and the philosophy behind him" on Exposing Kabbalah website, you'll understand much more about this symbol when you read this text

Serrano speaks of the balck sun as an actual thing. Perhaps this is the galactic center from which emanates the 'krist ray'...?

Serbon said:
DeusDemon said:

P.S: would you be able to provide me a link to the pdf? I can't find it in Satan's library:
"Satan/Lucifer and the philosophy behind him"

DeusDemon said:
Serbon said:
DeusDemon said:

P.S: would you be able to provide me a link to the pdf? I can't find it in Satan's library:
https://kabbalahexposed.com/Lucifer.Html

DeusDemon said:
Melvin said:
DeusDemon said:

No, the right side is the logical and the conscious, the left side is the emotional and sub-conscious, the left side is the spiritual, accessing the soul.

Serbon said:
DeusDemon said:
Serbon said:

https://kabbalahexposed.com/Lucifer.Html

Thanks

Melvin said:
DeusDemon said:
Melvin said:

No, the right side is the logical and the conscious, the left side is the emotional and sub-conscious, the left side is the spiritual, accessing the soul.
You got it backwards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back