Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Passion of demon lover

NewEra

Hello,
I have a demon lover in a polygamous relationship since 7 years now. It feels monogamous and I act monogamous, because I know she is the one. My question is how do I know that she wants me with all her being, because I only give all of me If she gives also 100 per cent.
How i figure this out? I also said to her she should do a proposal to me, then I would believe her, but she should wait until I am more spiritual open so I can appreciate the proposal fully with every facet. Thanks

NewEra said:
Hello,
I have a demon lover in a polygamous relationship since 7 years now. It feels monogamous and I act monogamous, because I know she is the one. My question is how do I know that she wants me with all her being, because I only give all of me If she gives also 100 per cent.
How i figure this out? I also said to her she should do a proposal to me, then I would believe her, but she should wait until I am more spiritual open so I can appreciate the proposal fully with every facet. Thanks

You have to feel it. This is your relationship, and you need to feel the logic and emotion of knowing when it's time. Have you tried simply asking?

NewEra said:
A Demon will always put his whole self into a love relationship, especially if monogamous.
You don't have to worry, in time you will feel her love more and more, and if you have any other doubts or feelings discuss them with her.

NewEra said:
Hello,

If you ask for polygamy you will be given polygamy. If you suddenly want to be exclusive with a Demon who is polygamous, I don't think that is a possibility, as the Gods already know their wants and needs 666%, and are unlikely to be fickle and suddenly change preference because someone asks them to.

The same goes for monogamy. If you ask for monogamy you will be given monogamy. Monogamous Demons take this type of one on one relation very serious so even asking for an open relationship suddenly is not exactly something they will be happy with.

If you ask for either one, and suddenly realize you want something else instead, or feel drawn to a different type of relationship it is because you asked for something before really knowing what you wanted and needed yourself.

The feeling you are experiencing could also be a manifestation of pure adoration.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back