Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR effects? Antisemitism in China

SleepingWolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U3v-KbhPoc

Interesting that even some in the Chinese Communist Party are calling out the jews manipulating the west. Is this just the enemy infighting? Good attention being drawn to it at least. Maybe someday China may crawl out of it's current authoritarian communist dystopia.

SleepingWolf said:

Interesting that even some in the Chinese Communist Party are calling out the jews manipulating the west. Is this just the enemy infighting? Good attention being drawn to it at least. Maybe someday China may crawl out of it's current authoritarian communist dystopia.

With the RTR's it's a possibility

This is actually a specific intention that I’ve had with the RTRs is that China stops working with Isreal. During covid it was clear that they were working together and Isreal is working with China do develop the most advanced AI that we have, but maybe it’s falling apart. It’s funny because China, for all its propaganda is actually much more honest about the USA and it’s allies, than the USA is about China.

I believe Cobra(?) has mentioned this before. China is completely aware of the jewish presence and it is possible they will come out publically about it in some form. I believe he said that they might even declare they need to be removed. I don't remember which post this was otherwise I'd link it for you. It was an interesting read. They see them as a threat to their agenda.

Maybe they are just so confused and indoctrinated they kind of lost sight of what they were supposed to be doing or fighting in gentile society. This can happen. For example some people today are so badly subverted they don't even understand the basic enemy teachings anymore or xtianity or any of that. They are too dumbed down and confused. The same thing can happen to Jews. This means the enemy went overkill and it backfired on them.

slyscorpion said:
Maybe they are just so confused and indoctrinated they kind of lost sight of what they were supposed to be doing or fighting in gentile society. This can happen. For example some people today are so badly subverted they don't even understand the basic enemy teachings anymore or xtianity or any of that. They are too dumbed down and confused. The same thing can happen to Jews. This means the enemy went overkill and it backfired on them.

Reference
2022-04-25-07-16-11.jpg

The Jews know this will happen to near the time of their Borg world.

I live in China and it is true that many Chinese people in recent years recognize the threat of Jews (though they still support CCP and communism)

https://b23.tv/crRz0Ji

This is a Chinese video site, similar to YouTube; this video is about Jews robbing Palestinians' houses. You can see a lot of people complaining about Jewish behavior in the video comments; I think many Chinese may have realized the Jewish threat (though they still don't realize the threat of communism)

STanBlank said:
I live in China and it is true that many Chinese people in recent years recognize the threat of Jews (though they still support CCP and communism)

This is a Chinese video site, similar to YouTube; this video is about Jews robbing Palestinians' houses. You can see a lot of people complaining about Jewish behavior in the video comments; I think many Chinese may have realized the Jewish threat (though they still don't realize the threat of communism)

I hope they do realize, from what I've heard around certain comment sections, many other South East Asians refer to chinese as the "Jews of Asia". I hope they realize and return to gentile behavior, that any gentile would have degraded to such a reputation is a sad thing for everyone.

STanBlank said:

I hope that by spreading the truth and as many RTRs as possible, the situation will be better for your country.

SleepingWolf said:
STanBlank said:

I hope they do realize, from what I've heard around certain comment sections, many other South East Asians refer to chinese as the "Jews of Asia". I hope they realize and return to gentile behavior, that any gentile would have degraded to such a reputation is a sad thing for everyone.

Yes, I am aware of this situation. Since the CCP succeeded in gaining power in China, the Chinese have been living under the shadow of autocracy and dictatorship. In the last 20 years, due to the increase of China's population, the vicious competition in business has become more serious. Many businesses require people to work seven days a day, from 9 am to 9 pm, and sometimes even into the early hours of the morning. Anyone who doesn't want to work like this gets fired. I read some news recently that some Chinese companies want to transport this culture of vicious competition to other countries.

It is also worth mentioning that, influenced by Jewish brainwashing and some historical reasons, racism is now popular in China, not only for Jews, but against all other gentile races.(Possibly influenced by the Chinese government)

STanBlank said:
SleepingWolf said:
STanBlank said:

Yes, I am aware of this situation. Since the CCP succeeded in gaining power in China, the Chinese have been living under the shadow of autocracy and dictatorship. In the last 20 years, due to the increase of China's population, the vicious competition in business has become more serious. Many businesses require people to work seven days a day, from 9 am to 9 pm, and sometimes even into the early hours of the morning. Anyone who doesn't want to work like this gets fired. I read some news recently that some Chinese companies want to transport this culture of vicious competition to other countries.

It is also worth mentioning that, influenced by Jewish brainwashing and some historical reasons, racism is now popular in China, not only for Jews, but against all other gentile races.(Possibly influenced by the Chinese government)

Racism is at least a better issue to deal with that wests lack of it/multicultural insanity. I do wish the chinese luck at least in that they can reel it in after collapse of the CCP. Hopefully it happens before xi feels the need to invade Taiwan, but all signs seem to be pointing that they'll follow russia's lead soon.

The world has much bigger issues to deal with if that happens. I hope you have back up plans if you are in China as you say. I can't imagine how difficult it is to even be able to communicate with these forums there.

STanBlank said:
SleepingWolf said:
STanBlank said:

It does not matter² if they declare the jews as there mortal enemys, even remove all from the ccp (estimated atleast 30% asianjews) as long they follow jewish teachings³, there minds are controlled, they will never be free and advance in the way they could.

²This may reduce the efficienty to contol all chinese. Lead to a greater puplic awareness, probably a war with USA as USA did in the past everything so Israel is save.

³Communism, christianity, Islam, Pacifism, Judaism, Buddism, ..., advocate ignorance and laziness.

STanBlank said:
SleepingWolf said:
STanBlank said:

Yes, I am aware of this situation. Since the CCP succeeded in gaining power in China, the Chinese have been living under the shadow of autocracy and dictatorship. In the last 20 years, due to the increase of China's population, the vicious competition in business has become more serious. Many businesses require people to work seven days a day, from 9 am to 9 pm, and sometimes even into the early hours of the morning. Anyone who doesn't want to work like this gets fired.
Which region in China do they work like that? Execs maybe everywhere, but regular Chinese always seemed, not necessarily lazy, but definitely soft about working a lot. I used to work somewhere with a lot of Chinese from Canton and Northern regions and they’d always bitch about the working hours, except for the Hong Kongers who always had 2-3 jobs lol

SleepingWolf said:

This would be the correct way to correct geopolitics. The enemy has been infighting, which is very good but means there's a lot of chaos now. Chaos is ultimately good, because if they had their shit together it would be harder to take them out. I believe China is redeemable, Russia too, even without necessarily causing drastic regime change.

RED DAWN said:
SleepingWolf said:

This would be the correct way to correct geopolitics. The enemy has been infighting, which is very good but means there's a lot of chaos now. Chaos is ultimately good, because if they had their shit together it would be harder to take them out. I believe China is redeemable, Russia too, even without necessarily causing drastic regime change.

I find your signature inappropriate:

"'An't TRUST des hoes, keep ya pimp hand strong nigga!

You ignore the man. Behind his obnoxious pink hat raises a new dawn."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back