Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Male blood donor turned away from clinic for refusing to say if he's pregnant

FancyMancy

DjxirnG.png

©Provided by Metro Leslie pictured at home in Stirling (Picture: Robert Perry)

A male blood donor was turned away from a donation centre after refusing to indicate whether or not he was pregnant.

Leslie Sinclair, 66, has given a staggering 125 pints of blood over the course of nearly half a century.

But he was barred from doing so on his most recent trip to the Albert Halls clinic in Stirling, central Scotland, when staff insisted he answer every question on the paperwork.

They said the policy ‘promotes inclusiveness’, arguing it is not always clear if someone is pregnant.

Pregnant women or those with a child under six months are not allowed to give blood.

Mr Sinclair, a retired driver for an engineering company and father-of-two, said he has been donating since the age of 18 and has never had an issue.

Speaking to MailOnline, he went on: ‘There is always a form to fill in and that’s fine – they tend to ask about medical conditions or diseases – and clearly that’s because the blood needs to be safe.

‘This time around, there was a question I hadn’t seen before: “Are you pregnant, or have you been in the last six months?” which required a yes or no answer.

‘It is nonsensical and it makes me angry because there are vulnerable people waiting for blood, including children, and in desperate need of help. But they’ve been denied my blood because of the obligation to answer a question that can’t possibly be answered.’

VXjqyYd.png

©Provided by Metro Mr Sinclair called the decision to bar him ‘nonsensical’ (Picture: Robert Perry)

Professor Marc Turner, director of the Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service, said: ‘We appreciate the support of each and every one of our donor community and thank Mr Sinclair for his commitment over a long number of years.

‘Whilst pregnancy is only a relevant question to those whose biological sex or sex assigned at birth is female, sex assigned at birth is not always visually clear to staff.

‘As a public body we take cognisance of changes in society around how such questions may be asked without discrimination and have a duty to promote inclusiveness – therefore all donors are now asked the same questions.’

mFGBkeK.png

https://archive.ph/z58GW

BlackEagle666 said:
FancyMancy said:
wtf...How the hell do you ask a man if he is "pregnant"?
youre-pregnant-tony-toretto.gif
Because knowledge is a dangerous and frightening thing. We are becoming too clever, so (((they))) are trying to 1984 us and change the way we speak; therefore, the way we think; therefore, the way we behave. It's affirmations and cognitive behavioural therapy of sorts, if not directly. FancyMancy is Grammar Nazi, so he is ignored and people keep drinking from the Poisoned Well. (It just so happens I saw Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA earlier - he asked a waitress what's the main on the menu; she said "Tomaydo baysil soup" and he replied "Tomato basil soup". 'Nuff sed.)

I am not sure if Scotland has implemented other 'genders' such as transgender equal as biological male and female by law. However, they are "promoting inclusiveness" whilst disregarding common fucking sense, another step for destroying what is male and what is female.

This is utterly disgusting, dumb and highly idiotic. This is a disgrace of common sense.

A male cannot be pregnant, unless that male is a seahorse...which is not human...

Relevant topic:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=74652

Hail Satan!!!

Also, the double-standard in that "promote inclusiveness" is ludicrous to an extreme. They disregard common sense and discriminate him for acknowledging basic biology. So much for "promoting inclusiveness"...

These people are supposed to be health professionals, with background in science such as biology, medicine, health...

Disregarding common sense and excluding people based on such things proves disaster and endangerment for the future credibility and liability of the health industry, the common people and science.

HAIL SATAN!!!

This reminds me of a certain animal shelter in California that now requires you to answer if you support the 2nd amendment or not and if you do support it they won't let you adopt an animal and will even sue you if you lied about it.

The owners political beliefs are more important than the animals actually finding loving homes.

What a shame.

I messaged her telling her that animals should come before her Communist ideology.

Shortly after she had to take down her site because of all the hate mail.

She deserves every one of them.

FancyMancy said:
BlackEagle666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Because knowledge is a dangerous and frightening thing. We are becoming too clever, so (((they))) are trying to 1984 us and change the way we speak; therefore, the way we think; therefore, the way we behave. It's affirmations and cognitive behavioural therapy of sorts, if not directly. FancyMancy is Grammar Nazi, so he is ignored and people keep drinking from the Poisoned Well. (It just so happens I saw Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA earlier - he asked a waitress what's the main on the menu; she said "Tomaydo baysil soup" and he replied "Tomato basil soup". 'Nuff sed.)

This is actually a very good thing to be, so don't worry.

We need more Grammar Nazis, and I mean also, for people to stand up for logic in this time.

Sort of like saying: You CANNOT ask men if they are pregnant, and that this question is ILLOGICAL.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

77885049d4a399e443a04974a3a80b3f.jpg

This is like some 1984 end stage enslavement shit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
BlackEagle666 said:

This is actually a very good thing to be, so don't worry.

We need more Grammar Nazis, and I mean also, for people to stand up for logic in this time.

Sort of like saying: You CANNOT ask men if they are pregnant, and that this question is ILLOGICAL.
Oh, no - don't say that. You're going to give me a superiority syndrome.

(I say "syndrome" as opposed to "complex" because it is not complex/complicated, where syndrome means -

1) A group of symptoms that collectively indicate or characterise a disease, psychological disorder, or other abnormal condition.
2) A complex of symptoms indicating the existence of an undesirable condition or quality.
3) A distinctive or characteristic pattern of behaviour.

and it should not be "a complex"; it should be "a complex [thing]"... (I love the way language has been so perverted and confused... ¬¬)

but I realise people should speak their own ways (but then "You're a dick and I wish you would die!" means "you're a dick and I wish you would die"; it does not mean "Hey, you're cool, I like you a lot, and I wish you the best", so...), rather than being robots and "one of us" all speaking the same way...)

Plus HPS Maxine mentioned about Genesis 11:9 (11/09/2001 or 09/11/2001) and the Tower of Babel where the word "babble" comes from, with "god" confusing languages... but that seems to be being ignored... Ah, who cares. I'm a one-man... erm... band? Army? Thing? ...and I can't make people speak correctly! Oops, sorry - properly! Maybe I'll learn Sanskrit in-depth and change that to suit me, though! Also other Words, like the seed mantra for the Sun - from now on, AUM will be OM, etc.!

Well get this - I'm not a professional or an expert. I was born and raised in English, I don't have any medical qualifications, and these professionals/experts seem to think a Man can be pregnant and will exclude him becoz incl00sivitee bcz he might be pregnant... or something. Just like Uncle Ben has been excluded for reaz0ns of inclusivity... or something... (For those who don't know, Uncle Ben is Black; I'm White, and that inclusivity by exclusion bothered me.)

I'll just Grammar-Nazify as I do. Anyone can agree or disagree and take what they want from it... or not.

tl;dr - Nothing to see here. FancyMancy just being Grammar Nazi because he not want drink from Poisoned Well. As you were.

I identify as... as... erm... Well, I wonder how and why flowers and plants don't and can't identify as something else and become all hot and bothered, by chopping off their stamens and removing their pollen and replacing them with... udders and cheese or a trunk or something... :? Maybe a cat's whiskers - that would make sense...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back