Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A couple questions about socializing/relationships

HailVictory88

Recently I've been thinking more about possibly needing to make a change in my social life and have been mulling a couple things over. I've had very limited social contact for all of my adult life (I am mid 20s now), which for the most part isn't too big of a deal to me but I feel I might benefit from having a little social contact at least, the loneliness sometimes does wear on me and I feel it sometimes contributes to bad lifestyle choices I make.

My work for the JoS is the most important thing in my life, so I definitely don't want pursuing a relationship to interfere with that. If necessary, I will just remain by myself until the war is over. But I'm hoping I won't need to be that drastic, based on my chart such things do have a lot of importance for me. One thing that still confuses me is finding a racially acceptable match. Obviously I would only date someone who's White, but does subrace matter, or even specific country of origin? I am an American, and mostly Eastern European ethnically with some Western European blood (I don't want to be too specific), I definitely look White and have fairly light skin/eyes. But I do not want to offend the Gods by sullying the blood of someone who's purer than me.

Also, I do not want to get involved with someone unless I have a surefire method of weeding out crypto-Jews. I unfortunately live where there are a lot of cryptos. I haven't been interested in many girls but of the three I have considered dating over the past several years (I never dated them but was considering it and vetting them, etc) I am pretty sure all three were part Jews, even though they all had Gentile last names, were middle class or below, and looked White. I don't want the enemy to use a relationship to get me off track, as I believe they have attempted to do that in the past.

I appreciate any advice. Tough love is also welcome, if people think it is optimal for me to focus 100% on my Satanic path, I will take that into consideration. Thank you.

Casually ask how was their last Hannukkah and observe reaction. :D

As for the subracial compatibility, find someone as close to you as possible. I think it is natural to be most attracted to the ones most like you. That is, unless there is a lot of dross and brainwashing which is the norm for the majority in which case people choose really weird partners.

Have your ego developed. Don't compromise. Be genuine. Feel yourself, love yourself and you'll be able to share your existence with other people and bless them.

As far as love relationships. If you have many experiences, you'll observe you can grow and realize both instincts and idealistic aims of your soul desire with anyone.

Yes there are some special people, yes everyone is different. However, from time to time you'll find the same comfort, same nostalgia, same sexual experiences in patterns of type of peoples.

Find your pattern, your style, desire. Don't become lost in these things, rather have your emotional intelligence dictate the flow of your dynamics.

Have honor, be polite. Don't listen to stupid influencers of the modern era. Have an ego but be professional in your dealings.

Control your emotions in purposeful ways. You have to consume the beauty of it, not the beauty consume you.

If you have an artistic heart, learn to make the sexual intercourse an artform. Learn to give pleasure and also when to receive it from your partner.

Sexual intercourse is not rational. It is a flow of instincts and desire, lust and art. Learn to let yourself enjoy life and in this way you'll magnetize your partners in a beautiful story.

As far as magic goes, you need to feel the desire. And amplify it. Carnal desire can be suffocating, magnetic and absolute. Learn to tap in these instincts and project it outside of you, in fantasies. In your desired partner.

There's a time for vulgarity, for refined experiences for any kind of experiences. Learn to have them, in time or seek the force behind them. In this way, you'll understand the genuine calling to you or just a random unimportant thing.

As a man, learn if it happens, to refuse sex or emotional binding when you genuinely don't like the other partner. You have to be in control and not a slave to your natural instincts and have standards.

The above is my opinion and general advice given on the above topics. It is my personal view and nothing else.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Was your mom or dad the Slav?
The face when one with no idea thinks everyone from Eastern Eu is a slav.

You migth want to educate yourself on human phenotypes and their admixtures. Not minding the fact that people have moved around a lot.

Henu the Great said:
You migth want to educate yourself on human phenotypes and their admixtures. Not minding the fact that people have moved around a lot.
You’re from Finland lol you have Slav mixture.

Thank you Henu and NakedPluto, I appreciate your advice and will take that into account :)

TheOutlawTorn, some of both but like I said I don't want to provide too much info

Question is, how desperate are you? Okay, how desperate are you Really? If you’re desperate enough to start a relationship with someone of not your ethnicity then you’re probably in a bad spot in your life and you might need to change course.

The monkey body wants company, companionship or camaraderie. To be able to connect. It’s instinctual and it’s natural. But is the pain worth the loneliness if it means keeping yourself “pure” aka not tied to a decision you might regret later?

I would go and see what your MBTI type is. If you’re an introvert then maybe you just need one friend, if you’re an extrovert then you’re suffering Big time. But my question is, why now? Why are you “lonely” right now when you have people you can talk to here? Do you see people online having a good time and wish it was you? Do you think that what your experiencing isn’t normal or “healthy” for you? Why would you need other people to keep you from being healthy?

There’s lots of questions to ask and if you have seemingly all the answers, go out and put yourself out there. Take a cooking class, join a gun club, join a fandom, get a hobby. It is just as easy as be the person you want to be.

If you even need to talk to someone, I’m open for DMs, friend. You got this.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
Question is, how desperate are you? Okay, how desperate are you Really? If you’re desperate enough to start a relationship with someone of not your ethnicity then you’re probably in a bad spot in your life and you might need to change course.

The monkey body wants company, companionship or camaraderie. To be able to connect. It’s instinctual and it’s natural. But is the pain worth the loneliness if it means keeping yourself “pure” aka not tied to a decision you might regret later?

I would go and see what your MBTI type is. If you’re an introvert then maybe you just need one friend, if you’re an extrovert then you’re suffering Big time. But my question is, why now? Why are you “lonely” right now when you have people you can talk to here? Do you see people online having a good time and wish it was you? Do you think that what your experiencing isn’t normal or “healthy” for you? Why would you need other people to keep you from being healthy?

There’s lots of questions to ask and if you have seemingly all the answers, go out and put yourself out there. Take a cooking class, join a gun club, join a fandom, get a hobby. It is just as easy as be the person you want to be.

If you even need to talk to someone, I’m open for DMs, friend. You got this.

Thank you :)
I guess I need to keep meditating and gaining self-knowledge, I definitely wouldn't want a relationship that would make me stray from the Satanic path, either from ethnic mixing or something else. I'm very introverted and normally content with not socializing that much, although I sometimes wonder if there's something wrong with me just due to how isolated I've been. But meditation has helped me know myself a lot better and I love spiritual warfare, so this helps with the isolation, most of the time I'm not too bothered by loneliness. Like Nietzsche said, he who has a why to live can bear almost any how.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back