Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

numbers meaning and their combinations

Accelerator666

greeting.
About the meanings of numbers "numbers have the diffrent meaning of physically and spiritually"
"And each has positive and negative meanings."

The following is a description of numbers, their meanings, and their combinations:
Vibrations originated from numbers and "into the numbers,the other numbers"

And each has its own meanings and by combining them "like a programmer" you can create your desired objects.

"1and 0" separately and according to the meanings of "1,seed, beginning and growth" and "0, infinity, end and beginning and cycle"

And there is the meanings of numbers"incompleted:

"0"Spiritual:Infinite,Cosmic, Absurd, Void, Destruction,Mind, Related to All Numbers, Addition,Main Beginning of Numbers,Chaos,Intensification, Challenge,Unconscious, Wisdom,Philosophy,Beginning and Ending,Cycle.

"physical:"Universe"all beings"
"Zero is associated with philosophy,the universe has everything and "is zero,infinity" and within this infinity there are many beginnings and endings happens.
"and for many reasons is related to philosophy"

"1"Spiritual:beginning,pride, identity,protection, intensification,adding to other numbers,ego, growing, self-confidence,manifestation of spiritual to the physical, creation,nature,self-awareness, soul,strength,courage, endurance,spirit.

"physical:genital,human body, personality,identity,eyes.

"2"Spiritual:creation, composition,pair,female and male energy,intensification, intensity,opposite and agree, univers,intensification, unconscious,beginning.

"physical:men and women, brain,universe,support, compounds,whatever is dual in the universe.

"3"Spiritual:creation, destruction,reconstruction, destruction,universe,truth, intensification,construction, endurance.

"physical":uterus,ovaries, different sexes"or other beings",genital.

"4"Spiritual:four elements, protection,imprisonment, wisdom,four directions, intensifier,spiritual power,despotism,four directions,liberator.

"physical:four directions of the body,north,south,east,west.

"5"Spiritual:Harmony,love, harmony,balancer,coordinator, number of power,connection, justice,endurance,change.

"physical:music,rhythm,dance, love,five senses,optimism, abundance,endurance,material changes.

"6"Spiritual:related to the universe,life,intensification,life, time,light,intellect,freedom of soul,beast,destruction,control, change,path.

"physical:life,respiration,hours "60 seconds",sequence of numbers" "24 hours, 2 + 4 = 6", destruction,brain,change, change and control of the path.

"7"Spiritual:hardness, endurance,destruction, extinction,sacrifice,cruelty, terrible power,pessimism, discipline,skill,volition.
"physical:regularity,discipline,order,skills,destruction,physical endurance.

"8"Spiritual:love,infinity, destruction,destruction, intensification,communication, ability,knowledge,happiness, infinite power,intensification of numbers,connection,unity.

"physical:relationships,sex, libraries,books,vagina,fittings.

"9"Spiritual:cleansing, destruction,loss,erasure,the greatest number,insight, feelings,emotions,ending.

"physical:health,senses, cleanliness,cleanliness, gentleness,end.

and a Example for combining to make love:

"Spiritual> 238 <physical "

From spiritual to physical depending on the relevant mantra: "8, love" "3, creation" "2, man and women and composition"

And "2 + 3 + 8 = 3, and" 3 "it'self means creation" varies depending on the relevant mantra of numbers.

"And numbers into other numbers," like Kabbalistic squares, like a programming.

Another example:number "21"
"2+1=3" and "1 is the manifestation of thoughts from the spiritual to the physical and means beginning" and "2 has mean dual nature of the univers, and the composition and nature of female and male,"tonal and naval","good and bad"

and both By combining,they reach the base number"3", which is the number of creation, and in terms of"other beings"and "the nature,and meanings of the numbers themselves" is the best for the "universe" is number "21".
and you can find the meaning of other numbers like="16"
"1 and 6 ", 1 is the begining and the sun and It's a intensifying.

and "6" is related to univers and 666 and a number of power just like number "1" and combine this number will be:"16=1+6=7"

and number "7" is the besed number and this means is clear.

And this is the reason for number "16" to be a power number.
and with this knowledge
"incomplete" you can find the meaning of other numbers.

"Information will be completed"

greetings.
About the meanings of numbers "numbers have the diffrent meaning of physically and spiritually"
"And each has positive and negative meanings."

The following is a description of numbers,their meanings,and their combinations:
Vibrations originated from numbers and "into the numbers,the other numbers"
And each has it's own meanings and by combining them "like a programmer" you can create your desired objects.

1and 0 separately and according to the meanings of 1seed,beginning and growth and 0 infinity,end and beginning and cycle,
and number"10"

And there is the meanings of numbers"incompleted":

0.Spiritual:Infinite,Cosmic,Absurd,Void, Destruction,Mind,Related to All Numbers,Addition,Main Beginning of Numbers,Chaos,Intensification, Challenge,Unconscious,results,Wisdom,Philosophy,Beginning and Ending,Cycle.
0.physical:Universe"all beings"
Zero is associated with philosophy,the universe has everything and "is zero,infinity" and within this infinity there are many beginnings and endings happens.
"and for many reasons is related to philosophy"

1.Spiritual:beginning,pride,identity,protection,intensification,adding to other numbers,growing,self-confidence,manifestation of spiritual to the physical,creation,nature,self-awareness,soul,strength,courag,leadership, the personality,the view,the physical self,one's appearance,the body,beginning the life,the self image,outlook,results,defiance,fearlessness,hope,carry.
1.physical:genital,human body,personality,identity,eyes,one's appearance,body type,personality,bodyhealth,redults,fearlessness,hope,carryer.

2.Spiritual:creation, composition,pair,female and male energys,intensification,intensity,opposite and agree,univers,intensification, unconscious,beginning,material desires,reveals one's material,results.
2.physical:men and women,brain,universe,support,compounds,whatever is dual in the universe,material desires,reveals one's material.results.

3.Spiritual:creation, destruction,reconstruction,universe,truth,intensification,construction,endurance,physical actions,learning,thinking,eyesight,communication,results.
3.physical:muterus,ovaries,different sexes "or other beings" genital,cominication,speech,results.

4.Spiritual:four elements, protection,imprisonment,wisdom,four directions, intensifier,spiritual power,despotism,four directions,liberator,psychological foundations,birth,psychic.
4.physical:four directions of the body,north,south,east,west,home.dna,birth,psychology,animals.

5.Spiritual:Harmony,love,balancer,coordinator,number of power,connection,justice,endurance,change,familly,fun,health,recreation,creative potential,impresses.results.
5.physical:music,rhythm,dance,love,five senses,optimism,abundance,endurance,material changes,familly,animals,health,love,equilibrium,results.

6.Spiritual:related to the universe,life,intensification,life, time,light,intellect,freedom of soul,beast,destruction,control,change,path,work,health,cleanliness,hygiene،imprsses.
6.physical:life,respiration,destruction,brain,change, change and control of the path,hours,health,animal,hygiene,physical body,effects,results,hour,watch.

"24 hour,2+4=6,and 60 seconds"

7.Spiritual:hardness,endurance,destruction,extinction,cruelty,terrible power,pessimism,discipline,skill,volition,law,lawsuits,limitations,contracts,agreements,interactions,time,hour,enemies,cleaning,rule,contracts,agreements,karma,death,disaster.
7.physical:regularity,discipline,order,skills,destruction,physical endurance,hour,hardnesses,volition,skills,Discipline,cleaning,father,rules,provision,lawsuits.

8.Spiritual:love,infinity, destruction,intensification,communication, ability,knowledge,happiness,infinite power,intensification of numbers,connection,unity,death,partner,change,deep contacts,disaster.
8.physical:relationships,sex, libraries,books,vagina,fittings,parner,life changes,deep mate contacts.

9.Spiritual:cleansing,destruction,loss,erasure,the greatest number,insight,feelings,emotions,end,judges,power,philosophi,suits
9.physical:health,senses,cleanliness,gentleness,endings,philosophies,judgement,suits,

and you can make a program with numbers like this:
and a Example for combining to make love or another destination,Depending on the meaning of the numbers:

"spiritual> 238 <physical"

From spiritual to physical depending on the relevant mantra: "8 love" "3 creation" "2 man and women and composition"
And "2 + 3 + 8 = 3" and 3 it'self means creation" varies depending on the relevant mantra of numbers.

"And the numbers inside the other numbers"
like Kabbalistic squares,like a programming.

Another example:number "21":
"2+1=3"
and "1 is the manifestation of thoughts from the spiritual to the physical and means beginning" and "2 has mean dual nature of the univers, and the composition and nature of female and male,tonal and naval,good and bad"

and both by combining,they reach the base number 3 which is the number of creation,and in terms of "other beings and the nature,and meanings of the numbers themselves" is the best for the universe is number 21.

and you can find the meaning of other numbers like=16

"1 and 6" 1 is the begining and the sun and It's intensifying.
and 6 is related to univers and 666 and a number of power just like number 1 and combine this number will be: "16=1+6=7"

and number 7 is the besed number and this means is clear.

And this is the reason for number "16" to be a power number.
and with this knowledge
"incomplete" you can find the meaning of other numbers.

and don't forget the Important numbers like: 111,444,666,888,And the numbers related to them and multiplying and dividing and plusing them to understand the connected numbers for their meanings.

Much of this is inaccurate, please make sure to check out the new section in JoS which is going live soon, and cross over your findings. The more nonsense information is added, the less the chances of having success with this and/or a working based on this.

6, for example, is completely false, and similar wrongs have been written in endless material. Other numbers also contain wrong and false information too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Much of this is inaccurate, please make sure to check out the new section in JoS which is going live soon, and cross over your findings. The more nonsense information is added, the less the chances of having success with this and/or a working based on this.

6, for example, is completely false, and similar wrongs have been written in endless material. Other numbers also contain wrong and false information too.

yes,and it's "incompleted" and i have been better this in another topic i've been send it.

and about number 6: it''s contact whit univers,666,and about the light and time"and time is the light"
24 hours=6
60 seconds
And it evolves, and I need your help.

Accelerator666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

yes,and it's "incompleted" and i have been better this in another topic i've been send it.

and about number 6: it''s contact whit univers,666,and about the light and time"and time is the light"
24 hours=6
60 seconds

Soon there will be a new post in the forum, please be a little patient, then, make sure to do personal evaluations as well. For these matters, it's a good idea to consult a Demon.

The 24 hour system, for example, is recent. The Egyptians followed a 72 second system, the list goes on and on.

Keep making posts with the information, just in case something has been missed.

I have merged the topics, good job for putting effort into research etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Accelerator666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

24 hours=6
60 seconds

Soon there will be a new post in the forum, please be a little patient, then, make sure to do personal evaluations as well. For these matters, it's a good idea to consult a Demon.

The 24 hour system, for example, is recent. The Egyptians followed a 72 second system, the list goes on and on.

Keep making posts with the information, just in case something has been missed.

I have merged the topics, good job for putting effort into research etc.

Giving and completing information will continue, but due to planetary reorientation and "dam-wall making" and other issues like curses "can make a different time or hour,because of Magnetis of the earth"
can make time or hour to change, it may be the best after 3500 years, and ultimately the numbers are related,like 6 and 9.
I continue to evolves it.

and other informations.

Accelerator666 said:
Tanks you "HP"
But accept that the information I gave was not so wrong According to what you said, I will complete it and deliver it with allegory and etc.

and shammash and Lucifer will help about informations,To hasten end of this war.

Ask yourself, genuinely, what do you make of this, for example. How can 0 be a mind, when it doesn't even "exist"? How it can be a beginning, if it is "nothing"? What does "absurd" mean? Instead of copy pasting bullshit, have you sat down to think?

"0" Spiritual:Infinite,Cosmic, Absurd, Void, Destruction,Mind, Related to All Numbers, Addition,Main Beginning of Numbers,Chaos,Intensification, Challenge,Unconscious, Wisdom,Philosophy,Beginning and Ending,Cycle.

If you ever come in terms and decide to understand or correct this mistake, you may contact me again.

Until then, you might get revoked rights. The arrogance you showed in e-mails must also be moderated, if you want to know more, alternatively, you will spend your time in visages and confusion for until you settle this, thinking all the nonsense you wrote to me to be "Factual".

I don't care about pointless stories of how "You too" is Tutankhamen and all this nonsense. Focus on true advancement if you can.

My advice is to meditate very seriously and do some workings for grounding and actual understanding, because delusion brings arrogance with it, and it's harmful. As you also translate, this could have ramifications on both this work and the task at hand.

If you cannot, then proceed with nonsense. Thanks.

Accelerator666 said:
Tanks you "HP"
But accept that the information I gave was not so wrong According to what you said, I will complete it and deliver it with allegory and etc.

and shammash and Lucifer will help about informations,To hasten end of this war.

Lol 😂 this translates to mean "God and Christ" in hebrew stuff. I don't think you know what your talking about or your not using good sources.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Accelerator666 said:
Tanks you "HP"

Ask yourself, genuinely, what do you make of this, for example. How can 0 be a mind, when it doesn't even "exist"? How it can be a beginning, if it is "nothing"? What does "absurd" mean? Instead of copy pasting bullshit, have you sat down to think?

"0" Spiritual:Infinite,Cosmic, Absurd, Void, Destruction,Mind, Related to All Numbers, Addition,Main Beginning of Numbers,Chaos,Intensification, Challenge,Unconscious, Wisdom,Philosophy,Beginning and Ending,Cycle.

If you ever come in terms and decide to understand or correct this mistake, you may contact me again.

Until then, you might get revoked rights. The arrogance you showed in e-mails must also be moderated, if you want to know more, alternatively, you will spend your time in visages and confusion for until you settle this, thinking all the nonsense you wrote to me to be "Factual".

I don't care about pointless stories of how "You too" is Tutankhamen and all this nonsense. Focus on true advancement if you can.

My advice is to meditate very seriously and do some workings for grounding and actual understanding, because delusion brings arrogance with it, and it's harmful. As you also translate, this could have ramifications on both this work and the task at hand.

Well, 0 is the real beginning of the numbers in "occult, 0,1,2,3..."and "oroboros,with other meanings like unlimited" which is like 0 and 0 is practically nothing, and it is unlimited and it has these different meanings,just like number 2 as you say, and finally The "circle" is "infinity", and this causes zero to be as the mind because it is unconscious "because the mind is unlimited (even unlimited and absoluteness are relative)

and about "Tutankhamun" Idon't care about it.
I just needed help,And you are to blame,HP, for saying that you and other HPs say that the messages and words "in the mind or by seeing the words and etc"And finally, seeing and hearing messages for a long time correctly are the message of the gods.and Lucifer and the gods does not allow grays and reptilians to interfere.
I don't care at all of these massages and I just needed your help, now ask me to answer.

slyscorpion said:
Accelerator666 said:
Tanks you "HP"

Lol 😂 this translates to mean "God and Christ" in hebrew stuff. I don't think you know what your talking about or your not using good sources.
...or is a ''wej'' . :lol:

slyscorpion said:
Accelerator666 said:
Tanks you "HP"

I have used the information from the jos site and other sources and guidance of the gods to write them and it will evolve.

Accelerator666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Accelerator666 said:
Tanks you "HP"

Well, 0 is the real beginning of the numbers in "occult, 0,1,2,3..."and "oroboros,with other meanings like unlimited" which is like 0 and 0 is practically nothing, and it is unlimited and it has these different meanings,just like number 2 as you say, and finally The "circle" is "infinity", and this causes zero to be as the mind because it is unconscious "because the mind is unlimited (even unlimited and absoluteness are relative)

I just needed help,And you are to blame,HP, for saying that you and other HPs say that the messages and words "in the mind or by seeing the words and etc"And finally, seeing and hearing messages for a long time correctly are the message of the gods.and Lucifer and the gods does not allow grays and reptilians to interfere.
I don't care at all of these massages and I just needed your help, now ask me to answer.

I know how that is, recently dedicated, 1 or 2 years in dedication, and the evil High Priest is your obstacle to your supreme Tutankhamen/High Priest of Heliopolis/Ruler of the Universe , which you must have become 1-2 weeks ago.

HP not understand, cause HP bad man. So HP is no good man. Is bad man.

Regardless, you got to ask the HP because unfortunately, HP doesn't understand Tutankhamen so so great. HP not talk with kods, because HP bad. We wuz Tutankhamen n shiet. 1-2 weeks later, you'll be Adolf Hitler of course. But evil HP not understand...Because evil...Maybe reptilian!! HP not accept I wuz Tutankhamen n shiet... No accept!! Evil Evil!!

We wuz Tutankhamen n shiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tutankhamen intelligent, know all. Lucifer friend of Tutankhamen, best friend forever, priest bad, Lucifer not talk to Priest, because Tutankhamen sad.

All is nuttin, zero is every-ting, ting ting tang tong, Priest not know - Tutankhamen STRONK, Mao Zedong, etc, and HP is bad, me Tutankhamen. Ok?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Accelerator666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I know how that is, recently dedicated, 1 or 2 years in dedication, and the evil High Priest is your obstacle to your supreme Tutankhamen/High Priest of Heliopolis/Ruler of the Universe , which you must have become 1-2 weeks ago.

Regardless, you got to ask the HP because unfortunately, HP doesn't understand Tutankhamen so so great. HP not talk with kods, because HP bad. We wuz Tutankhamen n shiet. 1-2 weeks later, you'll be Adolf Hitler of course. But evil HP not understand...Because evil...Maybe reptilian!! HP not accept I wuz Tutankhamen n shiet... No accept!! Evil Evil!!

Tutankhamen intelligent, know all. Lucifer friend of Tutankhamen, best friend forever, priest bad, Lucifer not talk to Priest, because Tutankhamen sad.

All is nuttin, zero is every-ting, ting ting tang tong, Priest not know - Tutankhamen STRONK, Mao Zedong, etc, and HP is bad, me Tutankhamen. Ok?

You are misunderstanding, I still beg you to ask "lady lerajie" "Lucifer" "shammash" (please)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Accelerator666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

:lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back