Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need a spell to reveal a vapid narcissist to people he has gaslit

Wolfsage

So I work in a niche industry, which is part of my astrology/karma. It’s a small industry that’s all I’ll say about it. It was built with a ton of hard work, sweat, tears and blood from the founders. One of who is still with the company and who’s been shut out because she’s soft spoken, reasonable and brings up issues before they happen. So we got a new CEO, which to me is whatever, I’m a few steps removed from direct interaction, but this man has no substance and he’s playing fast and loose with the budget. Any criticism of him and he freaks out, not in front of the board, but with the employees. The company won’t exist in a couple years, he’s a narcissistic vampire who’s setting up control and firing old staff and replacing them with his people. He’s said that we(old employees) are barred from speaking with the board, but his new people can talk to the board. In short, he’s a con artist. We have a chance to speak out against him, but the board members have basically bought into his bullshit. He spends lavishly taking them out to eat and the majority of his working time is spent kissing their asses while the organization as a whole is veering for a cliff because he’s not book keeping properly and when the audit comes around it could go under.

So anyways that’s the situation, I’m looking for a spell to make this man be exposed and humiliated, it’s going to reveal the truth. I want people to see thru the energy he is using to manipulate them, fast talking and talking like he’s on top of things, big ideas that he will change on a whim. A public freak out would be perfect. But anyways, spells to bring this bitch down? And any pregame workings I should do? Timing if spells?

You're asking for a lot of different things so I'm not sure how to tackle it. You need to know very specifically what the magick goal is.

You could work with the Logr Rune perhaps. Carve it while vibrating its name, and then plant it in your workplace with its energy programmed to expose all deception. It could possibly be paired with the Kenaz Rune, and even the Sol rune depending on how complex you want to make this.

To achieve the freak out that you mentioned, a good date perhaps would be a Moon in Aries.

You can also use the ISA Rune on the target, and/or the Hagl Rune.

Do you see what I mean? There are multiple angles to approach this from.

Yes, I do see what you mean. The freak out isn’t necessary. Really all I need is the board to listen to reason and see thru his bullshit and that he doesn’t have any substance or even a plan for the future of the company. Because he doesn’t and we have evidence of his lack of planning, but the board is buddy buddy with him. That’s what I’m trying to help.

Further details;
He doesn’t physically show up to work very often, he doesn’t work much at all. He’s above us, he’s the “ideas guy watching from above and you all are the boots on the ground” his words, not mine Lol would hate for him to break a nail.

The main problem is that the old workers know all this stuff, the new workers are bought by him but so far there are only two. The board doesn’t know any of it and thinks he’s going to be a savior.
The board never shows up to the same physical location either, they have their meetings in another place and our chance to speak out against him is unfortunately over zoom. We have the whistleblower protection, but no doubt he will try to fire everyone in the future that speaks out. He’s petty and already has plans to completely replace the organization with his own people. He’s fired 2 of the original workers of influence so far and tried to fire another one that would be able to see if he’s doing anything shady with the money.

Since we (old employees) will get an opportunity to speak out against him. How about empowerment ritual for the main players. 1 ansuz 2 sol 3 Logr?

And for him, 1 thurisaz 2 Jera 3 Hagl 4 Isa ?

Thanks for you’re help so far.

He sounds like a clever planner, and he's setting up control.

You need to find a way to cause him to make mistakes. Sabotage his plans.

The ISA Rune should be your first choice for this. Carve it while vibrating the Rune, and then perform this spell with a photo of the person:

Vibrate:
ISA
x33

Affirm:
"All of (X person)'s plans are now prevented from manifesting. (X person) is unable to act in any way to achieve their goals."
x6

AUM

Visualize their astral body frozen and immobilized.

Flowers of Adonis said:

The ISA Rune should be your first choice for this. Carve it while vibrating the Rune, and then perform this spell with a photo of the person:

Vibrate:
ISA
x33

Affirm:
"All of (X person)'s plans are now prevented from manifesting. (X person) is unable to act in any way to achieve their goals."
x6

AUM

Is it normal for your hands to get cold when working with this rune?

Wolfsage said:
Flowers of Adonis said:

Vibrate:
ISA
x33

Affirm:
x6

AUM

Is it normal for your hands to get cold when working with this rune?

It's the energy of frozen water, movement coming to a halt. It is aptly named "ice."

Take care not to accidentally invoke its energy. You want to direct it towards your target in ritual.

Always thoroughly clean your aura after doing black magick of any kind. Residue left from the ritual can affect you in negative ways.

Wolfsage said:
So anyways that’s the situation, I’m looking for a spell to make this man be exposed and humiliated, it’s going to reveal the truth. I want people to see thru the energy he is using to manipulate them, fast talking and talking like he’s on top of things, big ideas that he will change on a whim. A public freak out would be perfect. But anyways, spells to bring this bitch down? And any pregame workings I should do? Timing if spells?

So, I’m not familiar with any workings for what you’re looking after but I AM Verrrry familiar with narcissistic people and how they operate.

First and foremost, the narcissistic (narc) person is always right and always wins. PERIOD. You cannot humiliate them because they are literally Unable to See something as “Humiliation”. They are incapable of looking Inward and They think themselves as too grandiose for anything like “humiliation” or “losing” to happen to them. It will not work.

Secondly, the only way to “show people” he’s a narcissist is to call out the narcissist (which could mean losing your job btw!) Do you want to risk that? Considering you are wanting to seemingly “save” the company you work at, it would be a “no, I don’t want to lose this job”. But if you don’t care, then yes! By all means! Go down in flaming glory knowing that you exposed a literal Sociopathic skin-balloon with no soul. Just don’t be too surprised when no one gives a fuck which leads to the next bit.

Narcissists cannot see other narcissists! Meaning, if the new board members are narcissistic themSELVES, they are Unreachable and will not see anything wrong even though You clearly see a skin-balloon walking around pretending to be a fellow human-bean. Can’t be done.

Your boss sounds like an ENFJ worm-kike. The element water controls him and thus he wants to control other people with “shinies” and “favors” but conditionally. What a degenerate loathsome creature.

Anyway, I suggest you looking online, YouTube or whatever and finding testimonials about dealing with narcissistic bosses. They will help you understand the creature you are dealing with and thus any “spell” you may preform on him will work doubly well.

Know thy enemy. And good luck.

Excellent points. was kinda heated when I wrote it, not thinking my clearest. But yes myself along with several others, Have to speak out, otherwise the company will go down in flames. We have literally nothing to lose, except our jobs and temporary inconvenience of finding a new job. Otherwise it’s all toast.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back