Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it really that bad when someone's Saturn makes negative aspects to your chart ruler?

Antichrist

Hello there!

I've read it in JOS astrology book in which it's suggested to stay away from such people. And I'm wondering if I always have to stay away from them?
I have recently met a lot of people whose Saturns were in negative aspects to my chart ruler and to be honest I've cut all of them out of my life. I wonder if I did the right thing?

Hail Satan!

Ive had a family member with such an aspect to my ChR and Ive never gotten along with them and if I did it was only for a brief period of time.

Having someones Saturn over your chart ruler can prove disastrous, yes. Such disastrous influence might be a critical bad degree such as 9 degree of Pisces, 15 degrees of Leo, 21 degrees of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius...these are just examples of bad degrees. They have designated influence over you that may cause you harm, for the worst.

Serious confrontations may occur from these people, or they might put you under situations that leads to serious confrontations. Saturn rules restriction, suffering, loss and denial. It is also where you learn things the hard way.

The person having Saturn over ones chart ruler might be very strict, or keep you restricted somehow. Usually, bad inflences are present.

Which house and sign their Saturn is in, and which planet, sign and house your ruler is in, determines the potential outcome. Degrees are very important here. Does their Saturn square your ruler for an example? Or is it a conjunction?

Raising and keeping energies high, along with keeping a steady and strong Aura of Protection is imperative in these cases. This can be done through Yoga for one, such as Hatha yoga and/or Kundalini yoga.

SS who meditate regularly and who are consistent with AoP, have better outcomes through such contacts. You can do a Sun square with the purpose of creating a strong AoP! Highly recommended!

Hail Satan!!!

Nero said:
Hello there!

I've read it in JOS astrology book in which it's suggested to stay away from such people. And I'm wondering if I always have to stay away from them?
I have recently met a lot of people whose Saturns were in negative aspects to my chart ruler and to be honest I've cut all of them out of my life. I wonder if I did the right thing?

Hail Satan!

In general these people are not the most compatible with you and can even be the worst for you. Saturn aspects however can manifest positively depending on other factors in the chart as well as how much one meditates and works on their own self awareness, which is something also many or most rather don't do.

On the negative side someone's Saturn in hard aspect to your ruler can be dangerous injurious or traitorous to you at worst or annoying at the least. If the utmost negative manifests it is often connected to the affairs your chart ruler rules over, the house it is in, as well as the affairs of the house of your own Saturn and it's sign.

On the upside it bestows patience and endurance for rough patches and a mature perspective in terms of disagreement and communication.

Nero said:
Hello there!

Hail Satan!

I also forgot to add something else for you. Lydia gave me some good advise on Saturn as well and said negative Saturn aspects can also be nullified between SS but just somewhat, this came from Maxine's notes she said.

When I learned about this it also proved something else to me.

It can be. But it really depends on the people involved. If both are kind of free of negative karma in relation to Saturn things can be worked out and any harm can be way less.

I don't think it's an end all thing on its own. However there is a chance the people will never like each other.

slyscorpion said:
It can be. But it really depends on the people involved. If both are kind of free of negative karma in relation to Saturn things can be worked out and any harm can be way less.

I don't think it's an end all thing on its own. However there is a chance the people will never like each other.

Which is worse, Saturn square chart ruler or Saturn conjunct chart ruler?

Is a chart ruler person the only one who come off a loser in this kind of relationships? Or a Saturn person is also in a losing situation here?
I'm interested because my Saturn (mutable sign) is in opposition to the girl's chart rulers which are Sun and Mercury... If I'm aware of the bad influence of this aspect , will the relationship have a potential to be good? Or is she going to piss me off anyway and make our relationship suck ?

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

Which is worse, Saturn square chart ruler or Saturn conjunct chart ruler?

Is a chart ruler person the only one who come off a loser in this kind of relationships? Or a Saturn person is also in a losing situation here?
I'm interested because my Saturn (mutable sign) is in opposition to the girl's chart rulers which are Sun and Mercury... If I'm aware of the bad influence of this aspect , will the relationship have a potential to be good? Or is she going to piss me off anyway and make our relationship suck ?

Mutable actually probably is the easiest to deal with fixed the hardest. I only had an experience with this once but it was Saturn conjunct co-ruling Neptune in my chart. It was an exact aspect on the same degree. Me being with this person caused me to at first to get into the Drug lifestyle for awhile and be around really bad people. It also made me kind of lose faith in my spiritual path and be around really bad people (some of them actual Jews) however it's not all bad if the person is spiritual or some bad things are cleansed. It can be a spiritual teacher or something positive. That is what it turned into. Saturn can bring structure to Neptune person in a positive way.

I can't fully say in your case. Look where these things are in your chart. You are more likely to effect your girl in a bad way somehow than the other way around cause it's your Saturn. Just be careful.

I don't think this is a doom all thing if people are aware and work on it. The area of life it will effect is probably the house it's in. If it's something that can go really bad for a person this aspect has to be watched even more. That kind of differs for different people what area of their life is most weak.

Try to get your girl into spiritual things. Watch how you influence her in the area of life this is in. Adjust if need be. Have her cleanse any bad karma or help with it if she doesn't meditate. That will make it better.

Yes this was really bad for me but not intentional on her part (these were her past friends) but turned into something good with my partner after she came to the Truth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back