Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why they do it... ??

DragonFire11

More and more people are realizing that mising children are not simply missing but they disappear and very few of them are found if there are any who make it back.
When I get the courage and start working and study why are pedophile doing what they doing I didnt think that I will found cases what make me feel sick and even do damage in my soul.
Many cases what I have found was so terrifying that I was not able to think, I was completely shocked my brain blocked. My acceptence of what I have seen and read about these monstres even now is zero, but a little differebce is that I want to understand these creatures why they do horrible thing to children, but is VERY difficult. I can be only just a little bit close to understand that but never will.

In my eyes these ´people´are the most disgusting beings, I can not stand them, known that the most notorious, most dangeros and psychopats are those who are in power, like politicians, lawyers, ´celebs´, doctors and the list goes on...

People just might think that these crimes are made by very low IQ people who are on the edge of the society, but when you find the trueth, you are shocked to the ground that is other way around.

When I found Statnism and all the info what the webpage is providing about us Gentiles and about our history, it needed nearly 3 years to wake up to that reality, that was a hard time for me, all what I have believed, everything I have known is true is just collapsed in few days when I started study JoS. I went true the same with pedos, is just a thing I can not accept, as a father of three.

let me place here a link, maybe many of you know the woman in this documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOPpTvmQUps

Are those pedos are born sick, I mean those aristocrats or those in high positions or they are made pedos??

When a pedo bastard rape a little girl or a boy, are they setisfied with some kind of perverted energy what keep them alive or the jewish bastard god taking that energy when a pedo rape a child??

Anyhow I trying to understand this sick jewish spirituality behind these pedophile acts, is just still too hard for me.
Its feel like that in my brain is a wall and cant make a step further to make it more cloear.

The amout of pedophiles and their ring is sickenigly too much, is unbelievable how many pedos are in the world.

Is this madness what hunting these innocent children will ever finished, are these bastards will die in the most horrific way??
You know, these are my questions I am thinking about the most if I see pedo documentary.

DragonFire11 said:
More and more people are realizing that mising children are not simply missing but they disappear and very few of them are found if there are any who make it back.
When I get the courage and start working and study why are pedophile doing what they doing I didnt think that I will found cases what make me feel sick and even do damage in my soul.
Many cases what I have found was so terrifying that I was not able to think, I was completely shocked my brain blocked. My acceptence of what I have seen and read about these monstres even now is zero, but a little differebce is that I want to understand these creatures why they do horrible thing to children, but is VERY difficult. I can be only just a little bit close to understand that but never will.

In my eyes these ´people´are the most disgusting beings, I can not stand them, known that the most notorious, most dangeros and psychopats are those who are in power, like politicians, lawyers, ´celebs´, doctors and the list goes on...

People just might think that these crimes are made by very low IQ people who are on the edge of the society, but when you find the trueth, you are shocked to the ground that is other way around.

When I found Statnism and all the info what the webpage is providing about us Gentiles and about our history, it needed nearly 3 years to wake up to that reality, that was a hard time for me, all what I have believed, everything I have known is true is just collapsed in few days when I started study JoS. I went true the same with pedos, is just a thing I can not accept, as a father of three.

Are those pedos are born sick, I mean those aristocrats or those in high positions or they are made pedos??

When a pedo bastard rape a little girl or a boy, are they setisfied with some kind of perverted energy what keep them alive or the jewish bastard god taking that energy when a pedo rape a child??

Anyhow I trying to understand this sick jewish spirituality behind these pedophile acts, is just still too hard for me.
Its feel like that in my brain is a wall and cant make a step further to make it more cloear.

The amout of pedophiles and their ring is sickenigly too much, is unbelievable how many pedos are in the world.

Is this madness what hunting these innocent children will ever finished, are these bastards will die in the most horrific way??
You know, these are my questions I am thinking about the most if I see pedo documentary.

There is no point in wasting your time on the negativity off this world if you don´t intent to find a solutions to remove these, but there is no way you will find this by looking at these horrific acts, better fokus on the good things, spend time with your children make them happy.

You can while doing the shattering imagine all pedos getting punished after you did erase the last letter and stated the affirmation. As like 90% off them are jews.

This is a reflection of the enemy mentality, the enemy is a parasite is entertains hateful relationships with every being outside itself (in many cases even with itself), and entertains psychopathic 'love' relationships (driven by various drives, including mental illness).

For a paedophile, the idea of snatching a child from the warmth of the family to force it into sexual relations is seen as an idea of perfection.

In their mind, all people around a child are inferior beasts and therefore feel in authority to use their children as they see fit.

But this 'love' is only strolling, as soon as they end the relationship, they will also hate the child and as soon as the child becomes troublesome, the paedophile will have no qualms about killing him.

People for them are just worthless beasts, and so they can take advantage of whatever they want, in whatever way they want, and for them a child is a small jewel, pure, innocent and extremely inviting.

The above usually applies to the most psychotic paedophiles (jews usually), but there is a minority who do so only because they are at the mercy of enemy curses and mental illness.

I knew one, all in all he was a good person, but he was a xian of the worst kind, ultra-cuck militants on pelegrinage in 'medjugorie' for one. Combined with bipolarism and alcohol he ended up abusing a little girl.

His favourite sacrament? communion (=invocation of "yeshua")
Curses play an important role in this.

Some do it because their life of celibacy has warped their sexuality, while other sexual predators have been sexually abused as children themselves. Often times these things can go hand in hand also within the Catholic Church.
Jimmy Savile and Jeffrey Epstein are just two examples of many sick people abusing children within paedophile rings, but those two people I guess were just plain evil. I mean look at them.

David Icke has mentioned in his seminars that they get a kick out of doing this to children in a similar way some other Jews get a kick out of drinking the blood of innocent white children. They somehow draw energy from children by connecting into certain lower chakras I recall him saying. May very well be so.

He also mentioned about the reptillians feeding of human misery which to me does not sound very far fetched either. Too bad he's blaming Satanism for it though.. that in itself is quiet evil of him since the truth is backwards - the reptillians being behind the whole Jesus hoax where people actually simulate cannibalism within the church on a daily basis, and praying to pure evil and misery in order for evil and misery to continue and evolve. That's where our RTR's come in.

DragonFire11 said:

[/quote

Brother. Don't put your mind on this. This can go down a very dark path. You do not want to know the level that they will go too. Focus on positive things. Keep out of that realm.

Be well.

This kind of stuff is going on everywhere. The Jews have their own society imposed on ours. This will happen to gentiles too. Where two or more opposing groups have their own society and world they live in and things may even be separated by where they live in areas in the future. As Cobra said but it hasn't yet so most won't understand this.

They have secret pedophile rings, and places where they sacrifice kids and do horrible rituals. Actually there were tunnels and secret places built for this which is why it never is caught. However at night on the holiday of Yom Kippur and around this time you may hear screaming and sounds like people being tortured in the astral or physical usually at night if you pay attention. Literally it could be happening next door and due to the veil almost no one knows.

This isn't going to be stopped until the Jews are dealt with sorry to say. A lot of missing children will never be seen or heard from again. This includes people like homeless people and run away teens and things like that. A lot of people are sacrificed or used in sexual slavery or for body parts.

Just the way it is. Please don't eat at McDonald's during Jew holidays btw. I know some of the stuff ends up there. The energy around Jew holidays is pure death and fear energy at that place.

This of course is only the tip of the iceberg there is way more but I am worried I will take away any enjoyment of the world at all if I say more don't ask how I came across all this stuff or put it together (some Jew literally openly bragging about and revealing this stuff as if he was proud of it)

slyscorpion said:
This of course is only the tip of the iceberg there is way more but I am worried I will take away any enjoyment of the world at all if I say more don't ask how I came across all this stuff or put it together (some Jew literally openly bragging about and revealing this stuff as if he was proud of it)
It's a great ability to be able to compartmentalize. This has many benefits, such as not thinking of the pain during a workout, or not thinking of the wrongs of the world when doing something. I mean, why worry about something that hinders your performance?

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
It's a great ability to be able to compartmentalize. This has many benefits, such as not thinking of the pain during a workout, or not thinking of the wrongs of the world when doing something. I mean, why worry about something that hinders your performance?

Yes as long as we are fighting the enemy why think about the kind of stuff they are doing. It's going to be stopped. There really isn't much most people can do. I try to focus on the positive. I can't believe some Jew would get drunk and then brag about all this stuff so openly though. That's the only reason I know about some of it. I mean not say directly but talk in a conversation as if that is what they are doing. An intelligent person can put it together.

But I do say I never returned to that place where this happened and was scared for awhile.

The scariest part is this is regular conversation for these people like talking about some social gathering or how their day went. If you ever talked to some Jew infiltrator you will know what I mean.

Anyways I try to focus on the positive in life and enjoy it. I won't let the enemy ruin my existence for me even though I do find all this really disturbing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back