Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pazuzu

Jade9779

Does anyone have more information about him other then what is on the website? I absolutely love poetry and literature, so I wanted to get to know Pazuzu better.

Also, small side note, does anyone else feel old? As a younger person, do you feel older than those in your age group? I cannot make friends with people my age because of this. As I said, I love literature and not the relevant kinda. I like history and old books that most people I know haven't even heard of. It could just be being a SS and that is why but I still feel sort of disconnected because of it.

Charlotte61903 said:
Does anyone have more information about him other then what is on the website?
This was all I could find:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62776&#p284006
Pazuzu is a very sweet Demon. Extremely likable and caring. He is very comforting and peaceful. He comes with a very relaxed atmosphere and his energy is soothing. Very calm and interested. This is my experience with this awesome Demon. -NakedPluto
As for myself, I saw his name three days ago on Tuesday.
And yesterday while I was walking around a bookstore, I felt a little drawn to the "Writing" and "Poetry" section.

Also, small side note, does anyone else feel old? As a younger person, do you feel older than those in your age group? I cannot make friends with people my age because of this.
I don't feel older than others my age, but I've found it difficult to be friends with others.
Nothing to relate to except our ages. Their interests are never my interests. And I do not care for theirs.

He is an awesome Demon. Upon contacting him, He came instantly and he is very very receptive, kind and open to us. The second I spoke to him, the second he came. Superb Demon, I like him very much and respect him. His presence feels like a friend you know since birth. Only remembering brings me joy and enthusiasm.

NakedPluto said:
He is an awesome Demon. Upon contacting him, He came instantly and he is very very receptive, kind and open to us. The second I spoke to him, the second he came. Superb Demon, I like him very much and respect him. His presence feels like a friend you know since birth. Only remembering brings me joy and enthusiasm.

Thank you for the input. Can I ask how you contacted him? I've tried making contact with Demons before but it never seems to work. Any advice?

Charlotte61903 said:
NakedPluto said:

Thank you for the input. Can I ask how you contacted him? I've tried making contact with Demons before but it never seems to work. Any advice?

I contacted first Satan, by the sigil and stated my intention to talk to Pazuzu. Shortly after I felt my mind open to connection (light trance), I have focused on his name and called him. Said in my mind his name many times until I felt an entertaining connection to him.

Your intent and focus matters in this. Your direction of mind.

Normally with Demons having sigils, I normally inhale the "sigil" in my head chakras and proceed with the normal trance focus to establish connection.

With Demons not having sigils, you can go by your Guardian or Satan for safety and establishing your direction of mind and intent.

Focusing either on name or on your desire to make contact.

A good trance and conviction will establish a connection most of the times.

After the connection with Pazuzu, I have told him I want to be a friend and that I am interested in him. This is how I proceed with Demons I haven't spoke or made contact in the past. I have one day of making a connection and state the above, genuinely. In this way I learn the energy, the type of connection, the response. I get used and inhabit myself with the experience, so all the future experiences will have a accumulated learning curve. In time the connection is more and more powerful and the openness of communication grows. It is a process.

I know that in the Bible and in the Testament of Solomon there is a demon that has similar characteristic to Pazuzu like the association to wind and storms and the ability to drive away other spirits. The demon is called Ephippas which sounds somewhat close to Pazuzu.

In the ToS it is mentioned that Ephippas was one of the enslaved demons forced to built the temple of Solomon, but it later broke off and became free by himself. Maybe that's why the kikes hate Pazuzu so much that they made a whole movie dedicated to attack him, lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back