Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Girl wants to go Canada, but I'm going UK, another marriage proposal rejection :((

I received countless marriage proposal rejections because they want to go to Canada but I'm going UK. If I don't get married at this age then there will only be divorced ladies for me as leftover. I'm getting old. Will I ever get married... I'm on the verge of committing suicide. I can't do it at this moment and these days.

My social IQ is too low to compete with manipulative people of this age outside in this world. I'm too incompetent to live and fit and survive in this world.

I don't know how normal regular life feels like... I feel like I'm in a prison since last 20+ years.

Is there no one for me... I feel I'm not welcomed in thus family here. No spiritual messages, signs from Satan and Gods.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
I received countless marriage proposal rejections because they want to go to Canada but I'm going UK. If I don't get married at this age then there will only be divorced ladies for me as leftover. I'm getting old. Will I ever get married... I'm on the verge of committing suicide. I can't do it at this moment and these days.

My social IQ is too low to compete with manipulative people of this age outside in this world. I'm too incompetent to live and fit and survive in this world.

I don't know how normal regular life feels like... I feel like I'm in a prison since last 20+ years.

Is there no one for me... I feel I'm not welcomed in thus family here. No spiritual messages, signs from Satan and Gods.

Hey, I understand your frustration. Have you tried vibrating Gebo and then affirmations? My aura is attracting my perfect love partner in every way. Do 40,80+ days.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Have you had such troubles in your love life since a long time ? Like do you keep meeting with resistance whenever you seek for a girl either for marriage or love ? If so, I recommend you to do a freeing the soul working along with an appropriate love working. Destroying negative karma before pursuing love through both spiritual and physical means is what I strongly recommend.

Also, as a SS, I don't see any reason for you to be worried about ever getting married or getting a girl. You would ultimately develop enough spiritual prowess to manifest your desires at some point in time if you are consistent with your daily routine which include at least hatha yoga, kundalini yoga, cleaning, protection, void and FRTR. Therefore, its not a question of if but its about when.

Do know that the above only applies if you are consistent with your routine. You can see the many useful posts made by JG Blitzkreig on developing discipline through runes such as Nauthiz if you have trouble with consistency and discipline. Search 'Nauthiz bootcamp' on the forums.

The manipulative people that you speak of all started from scratch. Most of them were in a similar or in a worse circumstances than you are in when they started climbing the ladder. They took the many hits and bruises that life threw at them and due to which they learned how to navigate and survive. Manipulation is but one of the tools used by them to survive.

Do not give up before even trying. It doesn't matter if you compete and fail. However, never fear competing due to your fear of failures. Competing and failing is much more better than not competing and neither failing or having success. Therefore, compete. Take the many hits and bruises from your failures so that you learn and advance.

Had there no one been for me then I wouldn't be here typing my recommendations and advice for you. We are here for you and everyone else who needs a helping hand.

All of those spiritual messages and signs from Gods become meaningless if you don't actually put effort to commit to what those signs may have suggested you to do for a better future. Also, don't just wait for the Gods to give signs to you. Be direct and ask for advice directly from the Gods. Tune into them through meditation on their sigil so that you can better receive their guidance. Ask for advice humbly and with respect.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

When one is depressed or dessperate it is nearly impossible to see signs of the Gods, because people are so focused on the negativity that they don't see or hear anyone that wants to help them because they are stuck in their own negative movie loop. I would even say it is dangerous to look for signs in this state because the enemy can easily manipulate you.

I had three realtionships that broke apart because the other person went to another country, and that tought me (this could be wrong, but it works for me) that it is not the best Idea to make other people the source of your happines.

Are you meditating? Are you doing Void meditation? Rtr's? Are you doing some kind of sport or yoga? Are you cleaning yourself and doing protection every day? The anwser to all those questions should be yes, where you would anwser with a no change it today and start working on yourself.

It is much more easier as a man because you can make kids even at 50. And why would you compete with manipulative people? Don't play their game, become a strong(mentaly, physycaly and emotionaly, i know it takes time but it is worth working on yourself) and confident person and trust in yourslef. About the social inteligence, i can't really help you with that since i don't understand what that is, if you clarify for me i can try.

I also know that feeling that you are describing as beeing in a prison i felt that for the majority of my life. That could be karmic, as you get more powerfull on this path, you will break free from that prison.

And one more thing, i know life can be really hard, but the hard times will also pass, taking your life is not the solution, keep walking and dont give up! Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

I

NinRick said:
I know a 20 yo who is with a 43 yo lol.

That's really creepy and unnatural lol They could be parent and child. Since the 43 yo is not a God, they have nothing legitimate to offer to a young person. This is the chronophiliac agenda of the kikes put in practice. No mentally sane (aka non-brainwashed) person would go for this. The human brain and soul are naturally hardwired for being attracted to people with a similar apparent age, not older nor younger. This you mentioned is just an example of paedophilia of the enemy, with someone more than double the age of another person, at two different stages of life too.

As for Sahasrara, I will come back to you with some suggestion. Hopefully today.

Stormblood said:
[...]
As for Sahasrara, I will come back to you with some suggestion. Hopefully today.

You can get better at social skills. There are some books you could read and practise what's in there. I asked someone and they suggested Supernatural Social Skills by Tynan. Since they found it pretty good, I think it's a good idea to dedicate some time to it. Even you read 15 minutes a day and find some time to practise, you'll reap the results.

For the spiritual part, you can do Venus and Mercury squares, or use runes that bestow charisma, forge bonds, etc. You can also print/draw one of the sigils of the Gods that help with charisma and relationships, and meditate on the after your workings. Extra focus on your middle chakra during your meditation session also helps. Remember, workings only work if there is a vehicle for them to manifest, which means working on your social skills has to come first or, at the very least, contemporarily.

Have a look at your chart. Answer these questions in your mind:

For social activities and social relationships in general?
:arrow: Is the 3rd/7th/11th house debilitated/intercepted? Is any of their rulers retrograde or in a weak sign (fall/detriment)?
:arrow: What about Venus and Mercury? Aspects to them from Saturn and Neptune?

For depression
:arrow: What about your 1st/4th/12th house and their rulers?
:arrow: Your Moon, Sun, Mars, Saturn and Neptune?
:arrow: Your chart ruler?
:arrow: Check your transits and progressions, and how they affect those areas.

This information can give you insight in how to tackle everything from the best possible angle, rather than any generic angle.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

That's really creepy and unnatural lol They could be parent and child. Since the 43 yo is not a God, they have nothing legitimate to offer to a young person. This is the chronophiliac agenda of the kikes put in practice. No mentally sane (aka non-brainwashed) person would go for this. The human brain and soul are naturally hardwired for being attracted to people with a similar apparent age, not older nor younger. This you mentioned is just an example of paedophilia of the enemy, with someone more than double the age of another person, at two different stages of life too.

Hitler and Eva Braun had an age gap of 24 years lol

NinRick said:
Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

First, you can't compare NPCs to Gods, like I already stated. Meddling in their affairs is unwise.

Secondly, he always looked younger than his own age. I mentioned APPARENT age, not legal age. All ladies tell me I look 21 at most, while I'm quite older than that. 3 years ago the lowest estimate I had was 17. This is all due to the path of kundalini. Imagine what someone of Hitler's calibre would be like compared to someone like me. NPCs don't have that luxury. An NPCs in their 40s will never look like they're half their age, no matter how good their genetics is.

Secondly, they were allegedly 23 years apart but it may be inaccurate. We simply don't know and it's impolite to ask, as it's irrelevant and the Gods' personal life is not a public matter. Many things about Hitler, his wife and all NS/SS have proved to be inaccurate. It wouldn't be surprising if it was the same for this but, like I said already, it is irrelevant for all the reasons highlighted so far.

I think it's rather abnormal that you are trying to get married to women you don't even know, and also tying your happiness to such an act. Normal people get married when they love someone, you should forget these strange cultural practices and stop basing your self esteem on them.

Stormblood said:
All ladies tell me I look 21 at most, while I'm quite older than that. 3 years ago the lowest estimate I had was 17. This is all due to the path of kundalini.

Damn, that's good. I worked with a lady in India that started practicing yoga intently (then became a teacher) and managed to reverse her appearance by 8 years. Seems like you're doing well retaining your youth though.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
I received countless marriage proposal rejections because they want to go to Canada but I'm going UK.

What's stopping you from going to Canada? Why are you leaving your country at all? Whatever your reason, it seems like you value that much more than marriage. So why would the marriage situation then cause you to contemplate suicide? I'm confused, perhaps your need to reevaluate your priorities.

gnome said:
What's stopping you from going to Canada? Why are you leaving your country at all? Whatever your reason, it seems like you value that much more than marriage. So why would the marriage situation then cause you to contemplate suicide? I'm confused, perhaps your need to reevaluate your priorities.

I don't know what's stopping her specifically but it's definitely a terrible idea to go to Canada right now. It's one of the worst places. Cultural marxism is at one of its highest there with extreme propaganda levels. They can also freeze your bank account just for protesting against the scamdemic. In comparison, Britain has been a paradise during the scamdemic. Cost of life is also higher compared to Wales, which is already high.

Anyway, you ask good questions to make them think. Good job.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

These countries you are looking at have a different culture than where you are coming from. So you may definitely find someone of your ethnicity who is single or otherwise right for you.

Please don't feel down, because you are likely closer to a relationship than you think you are. If you use a Venus square, then you don't need to put up with a manipulative person, or other incompatible people.

How are your spiritual practices going? Work on your biggest problems first. Do the Mars and Sun Squares for yourself, then do a Venus square for a lover.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

More strange theories and psychobabble from you that you try pass on as gospel.

Aquarius said:
I think it's rather abnormal that you are trying to get married to women you don't even know, and also tying your happiness to such an act. Normal people get married when they love someone, you should forget these strange cultural practices and stop basing your self esteem on them.
Hey you italiano kid marriage isn’t just about love anyone that thinks so is just a naive teenager like you.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
Stormblood said:

First, you can't compare NPCs to Gods, like I already stated. Meddling in their affairs is unwise.

Secondly, he always looked younger than his own age. I mentioned APPARENT age, not legal age. All ladies tell me I look 21 at most, while I'm quite older than that. 3 years ago the lowest estimate I had was 17. This is all due to the path of kundalini. Imagine what someone of Hitler's calibre would be like compared to someone like me. NPCs don't have that luxury. An NPCs in their 40s will never look like they're half their age, no matter how good their genetics is.

Secondly, they were allegedly 23 years apart but it may be inaccurate. We simply don't know and it's impolite to ask, as it's irrelevant and the Gods' personal life is not a public matter. Many things about Hitler, his wife and all NS/SS have proved to be inaccurate. It wouldn't be surprising if it was the same for this but, like I said already, it is irrelevant for all the reasons highlighted so far.
She may have been a love from a past life, this is why they did not feel the age gap.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

More strange theories and psychobabble from you that you try pass on as gospel.

Aren't you banned yet? Everyone remember how you said that warriors raping other people is perfectly normal. Please go chat with your friends somewhere else if you don't have any useful suggestion for Sahasrara, instead of polluting her topic with nonsense.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

She may have been a love from a past life, this is why they did not feel the age gap.

Age gaps among adults that are reasonable, are not abnormal, nor "Pedophilia" and other nonsense that is stated here. Go look at the world around you, or history.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

That is not "pedophilia". Pedo is when adults are with others who are below the age of puberty or before reasonable ages like 13 or 14. Common law describes this quite well as it is right now.

20 to 43 or even 50 can be normal. Although unusual, that is not that much out of the ordinary. Certain people can get together with as many years from 5 to 10 in difference.

Some women want older men for an array of reasons, seeking maturity, security, or other things that they find attractive. The other end can be the case, and there doesn't need to be any "wiring" or "sickness" involved.

It's in many cases, the contrary, as many women cannot be assed with nonsense people their age have to offer, and the average age of Male Maturity is going higher and higher because most men are simply not acting like men whatsoever anymore.

In regards to wiring, quite a few women are attracted naturally to men older than them, exactly because they are not on the same age as their peers.

None of this is unnatural, or from the enemy, and it is consistent with other aspects of nature. Very few women are attracted to men younger than them, except when they exceed past an age.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Aquarius said:
Hey you italiano kid marriage isn’t just about love anyone that thinks so is just a naive teenager like you.

What Outlaw is trying to state here, is that for many people, marriage is about responsibilities, growing children, or having common purposes. There is not only "love" that creates marriage as a primary objective with many people, others might prioritize work, family, or other purposes.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Are you male or female? There is definitely no reason to "suicide" nor any of this, and don't feel desperate. The times for all affairs are not the same for all individuals. You don't sound like you have low social IQ, and getting marriage proposals is a good sign all is fine.

There are people for you. However, you must judge whether or not you want to marry based on availability, or not. Workings can help you clarify all of this and bring you these opportunities in your life.

Feelings about Satan or the Gods appear to be conflated with general sadness which you might experience, not because the Gods aren't with you or something, so it's a good idea to keep the two separate.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Aquarius said:
I'd rather spend my life with someone I love than with someone just for monetary interests. Mr torn

The Outlaw Torn said:
Aquarius said:

yeah cuz you're definitely the most mature out of all of us. Especially with THAT profile pic.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

Age gaps among adults that are reasonable, are not abnormal, nor "Pedophilia" and other nonsense that is stated here. Go look at the world around you, or history.

I don't think its pedophilia either. It's just like you wrote unusual because we are not used to it (jews have done a lot to change whats normal and whats not). I do think there is nothing wrong especially if they are old souls that are much more mature mentally and spiritually.

By the way the situation I was in is 90% fixed :)

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Hello, sahasraraBliss666, sorry for your difficulties. but let's try to understand them more.

I noticed that in other topics in Health forum you told something related to your situation that you need marry not because you want it but because you need it for some specific status-related ID or documents like social range or so that they have in some communist communities like China, as far as I remember. Obviously you can't relate it in more detail because anonymity. If it is this exact situation and you belong to some ethnic group with this situation then wouldn't it be wiser to start with the root of the problem, i.e. to start spiritually fighting for your freedom first?

What I mean here, there are people in this situation: sick disabled bedridden or wheelchair-ridden not very young person who physically and financially depends on family member(s) and needs marriage (and/or special degree/professional status) for ID documents or for any other things due to their special country's law. For example, some countries prohibit being jobless and you must have an official job just to not be imprisoned or officially documented as disabled that would put you under unwanted control. As far as I see, you are a man and you are forced to seek for a wife against your will.

If the above describes your situation, I suggest to do some freeing workings to first and foremost free yourself from this very situation: disability, dependence, being in prison of some local social situation that you got locked in. For example you may use Ansuz or Munka with affirmation like : "I am totally and forever free from any need to be married against my will or to do anything else against my will. My personal life is now and forever under my own control and dominion". This is good to be combined with some healing working that would rise you from bed.

As for "competing with mundane crap", it is an illusion. Satanist should not compare themselves to those without. You have higher treasure of possible immortality and higher dimensional existence. It is infinitely higher than any value that 3-dimentional jewtrix could ever offer. Also you can change everything because everything that exists was once a thought or a magic affirmation. Even disabled totally dependent existence is worth if one is SS just for spiritual advancement - you understand it fully only after decades of advancement, not before. Your whole Soul becomes completely different specie.

Hope you take heed in the not just the help you're being given but also the message being said here which is that when we get in these bad situations that it's up to us to fix it instead of feeling sad and complaining about others even if said others are the cause of problems or feeling sad. We have to ask ourselves, "What can I do to make this situation better for me in safe, happy and positive ways for me." Meditate on that, ask the Gods, respectfully, the same question if need be.

If you're lacking will power then a working (40 day or more in your case) using SOWILO on the your Solar Plexus Chakra will help.

Aquarius said:
I'd rather spend my life with someone I love than with someone just for monetary interests. Mr torn
Ok you can have both and even if not it’s better to get married for money than love.

Lmao it’s no wonder that Italy is a dump and poor as fuck (even as bad as Slavs) when this is the mindset that you have.

You idiots rather get married for “love” instead of building generational wealth.

Then you have the lowest fertility rate in Europe and have to cram 3 generations of people into one building because “love” was more important to you 🤡🤡 Peasants that will never escape with this mentality.

Someone will come along when you least suspect it.
As for going to Canada, I don’t recommend it, UK is really not much better but still an improvement. I assume you live or at least want to live in UK.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That is not "pedophilia". Pedo is when adults are with others who are below the age of puberty or before reasonable ages like 13 or 14. Common law describes this quite well as it is right now.

20 to 43 or even 50 can be normal. Although unusual, that is not that much out of the ordinary. Certain people can get together with as many years from 5 to 10 in difference.

Some women want older men for an array of reasons, seeking maturity, security, or other things that they find attractive. The other end can be the case, and there doesn't need to be any "wiring" or "sickness" involved.

It's in many cases, the contrary, as many women cannot be assed with nonsense people their age have to offer, and the average age of Male Maturity is going higher and higher because most men are simply not acting like men whatsoever anymore.

In regards to wiring, quite a few women are attracted naturally to men older than them, exactly because they are not on the same age as their peers.

None of this is unnatural, or from the enemy, and it is consistent with other aspects of nature. Very few women are attracted to men younger than them, except when they exceed past an age.

As far as I am concerned, today's laws fall quite short of the point and often allow injustice to take place. Adding to that that judges and lawyers of today aren't exactly moral or wise, the problem with the justice system compounds.

I disagree with that huge age gap. The point about having relationships with others is to add value. Most adults of today aren't even that much more mature compared to people in their 20s. What value are they adding? Money? That's too little. The reason they go toward younger people is that they feel old and want to feel young again, while the 20 yo don't want to grow up and reach financial independence like they are supposed to at their age, but simply want someone to fund their unhealthy, party-based and drugs-based lifestyle.

Not to mention - my other point - is that the older person was already above legal adult age when the other person is born. That natural means the most appropriate relationship is that on the level of parent-child, so a subordinate relationship, while love partnerships are naturally of equal ground (a coordinate relationship, so to speak). 5 to 10 years in difference is very different from 20+ years of difference.

The thing that you mention women seek should be things that the men should have developed already by their first Saturn return and things those women should be developing themselves too. So, maybe there is a component of blaming here, as the majority nowadays is too immature and party-oriented to actually be grown-up enough as expected of their age, with most guys in their 20s still acting like they are 12 despite being given some or most of the responsibilities proper of their age, which ends up in disaster, of course, as it can be seen. So we seem to agree on the immaturity of men in their 20s/30s but not on the rest (?)

But the point was is that there is no natural PHYSICAL attraction between people with such a big age gap.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's in many cases, the contrary, as many women cannot be asses with nonsense people their age have to offer, and the average age of Male Maturity is going higher and higher because most men are simply not acting like men whatsoever anymore.

So, maybe there is a component of blaming here, as the majority nowadays is too immature and party-oriented to actually be grown-up enough as expected of their age, with most guys in their 20s still acting like they are 12 despite being given some or most of the responsibilities proper of their age, which ends up in disaster, of course, as it can be seen. So we seem to agree on the immaturity of men in their 20s/30s but not on the rest (?)

But the point was is that there is no natural PHYSICAL attraction between people with such a big age gap.

I specify that I seek no argument, but the word was exaggerated. If anyone reads this, they will think this is crazy. There is no "Pedo" in these types of relationships whatsoever by any logical or reasonable standard.

Yes, there are some laws that make sense, modern laws against Pedos do make sense. If some laws are corrupted, others make sense. The definitions of most laws about these practices in the Western world are normal and sensible.

This is humanity, and these things happen. To use irrational words such as "Pedophilia" for these things is just unreasonable, and not based on anything. It is like calling a mosquito killer into a mass murderer, then saying "the lawyers this, the law that".

The fact you morally disagree based on some imagined standard, doesn't make it factual. Life itself verifies things differently.

This word is closely defined, and you cannot call a pedo someone who is even 60 and has a relationship with a 20 year old, or even a 25 year old male that might like grandmas or whatever other thing you might think strange but happens anyway. They are not "Pedophiles" by objective standards.

So despite on if I agree or disagree, they just cannot be called that. It's not objective.

This is the only reason a reply to such a rather pointless subject was made, because this is a heavy call based on nothing and makes everyone us look stupid, plus it constitutes bad advice.

Exactly what made you change your profile picture to that ? I suggest you change it as it reeks of immaturity and slanders someone who actually tried to stand up for his people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's in many cases, the contrary, as many women cannot be asses with nonsense people their age have to offer, and the average age of Male Maturity is going higher and higher because most men are simply not acting like men whatsoever anymore.

So, maybe there is a component of blaming here, as the majority nowadays is too immature and party-oriented to actually be grown-up enough as expected of their age, with most guys in their 20s still acting like they are 12 despite being given some or most of the responsibilities proper of their age, which ends up in disaster, of course, as it can be seen. So we seem to agree on the immaturity of men in their 20s/30s but not on the rest (?)

I specify that I seek no argument, but the word was exaggerated. If anyone reads this, they will think this is crazy. There is no "Pedo" in these types of relationships whatsoever by any logical or reasonable standard.

Yes, there are some laws that make sense, modern laws against Pedos do make sense. If some laws are corrupted, others make sense. The definitions of most laws about these practices in the Western world are normal and sensible.

This is humanity, and these things happen. To use irrational words such as "Pedophilia" for these things is just unreasonable, and not based on anything. It is like calling a mosquito killer into a mass murderer, then saying "the lawyers this, the law that".

The fact you morally disagree based on some imagined standard, doesn't make it factual. Life itself verifies things differently.

This word is closely defined, and you cannot call a pedo someone who is even 60 and has a relationship with a 20 year old, or even a 25 year old male that might like grandmas or whatever other thing you might think strange but happens anyway. They are not "Pedophiles" by objective standards.

So despite on if I agree or disagree, they just cannot be called that. It's not objective.

This is the only reason a reply to such a rather pointless subject was made, because this is a heavy call based on nothing and makes everyone us look stupid, plus it constitutes bad advice.
The difference is that there is sexual consent between two adults, a 40 year old and a 20 year old, both parties agree to it and find something of value and interest in the relationship. Compared to sexual predators who go after kids (17 and younger) because they are kids and have no power to fight back (strength) and could be manipulated into sex, consent doesn't exist for them, it is all about power and control over a child for sexual needs.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When I mention the laws, I meant all laws we have today in general, which make many criminals get away with whatever and many innocent people jailed, framed for imaginary crimes.

I understand that "paedo-" as a prefix refers to minors. Still, I was condemning chronophilia as a whole for the reasons explained. I still believe that two wrongs don't make one right. The two wrongs being "unnatural immaturity of individuals in their 20s and early 30s" solved by going after people with an immense age gap. I could ignore age gaps up to 8 or even 10 years, even if I'm not into it, but 20+ sounds exaggerate. I doubt you are supposed to bury your partner and become a widow decades before your own death. Aging and dying nearly in the same period feels more natural, if neither person in the relationship pursues immortality.

Of course, this all argument becomes moot if we vanquish old age as the illness it is, and extend the human lifespan back to where it was supposed to be.

The other argument I made is that I was talking about APPARENT age, not legal age.

Usually, someone in those circumstances anyway (a 40+ or 50+) year old was doing the same shit in their 20s and 30s the immature kids of today are doing. So I wonder exactly what kind of "maturity" and "stability" they have to offer anyway. Many people at their age also still drink a lot, get drunk sometimes and smoke which, again, is no sign of maturity and a very poor example for a younger partner.

That's all I think. I have no interest in changing your mind but if someone like outlaw torn - who only goes into topics to attack people and contributes nothing to the community other than having outright blasphemous ideas of what is natural (i.e. raping people) - comes and start insulting people, then yes, I have a lot to say to them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In the Vatican City State (until 2010) the legal age of consent for sex was 12.

Example off corrupted laws in the west. If we would have not done any RTR they would have had no trouble and would have keept it as it was.

Stormblood said:
The two wrongs being "unnatural immaturity of individuals in their 20s and early 30s" solved by going after people with an immense age gap. I could ignore age gaps up to 8 or even 10 years, even if I'm not into it, but 20+ sounds exaggerate. I doubt you are supposed to bury your partner and become a widow decades before your own death. Aging and dying nearly in the same period feels more natural, if neither person in the relationship pursues immortality.

Falling in love with someone 15 or 25 years older than you has its cons. Public’s opinion, and like you said, one of the partners dying early are examples. This doesn’t make those people sick and their interest in their partner is not natural. It’d be like calling people who like small breasts and don’t like pubic hair pedophiles because pedophiles are attracted to undeveloped genitals. If a 20 years old man or woman is attracted to someone under puberty, it’s pedophilia even though the age gap is only 6 years, if a 20 years old and 60 years old are together, it’s their business because they are both adults with developed cognitive abilities and decision making mechanisms. They know people like you will despise them, they know the difficulties better than you do. It’s their decision. For security and money, for a 20 yo pretty chick, for their past life soul mate happened to be reincarnated 14 years later than them, for they simply fell for each other…

Stormblood said:

This whole debate seems to be centered around excessive theorizing on the matter. When I say that, I don't mean that it could be wrong, but that it is missing the practical value or target.

I don't mind exploring ideas for the sake of thinking, but I would not weigh them so heavily to have a strong opinion one way or another. There are many things wrong with our world, which adds to the complexity of everything, including relationships. Picking apart the different pieces of degeneracy is only so useful here.

As far as nature goes, our natural state is in a state of flux. Also, do we define it based on our current advancement, or based on our potential advanced state? We also know that there are factors in one's soul, such as 7th house, which change one's relationship goals. You already laid out many different aspects of time, age, and maturity, which further complicate this.

Due to either natural or enemy-created reasons, this topic has a lot of nuance to it. In my mind, I don't care to invest as much mental energy organizing this, unless I believe it is a battleground that we, as SS, will have to fight upon.

Fuchs said:

In the Vatican City State (until 2010) the legal age of consent for sex was 12.

Example off corrupted laws in the west. If we would have not done any RTR they would have had no trouble and would have keept it as it was.

The Vatican is not the "West", it's more like a lawless land or the Far Pedo West of jews who do anything they want. Thankfully, this is closing in to the jaws of the shark now, ready to be finished. But it will take some time.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Aquarius said:
Ok you can have both and even if not it’s better to get married for money than love.

Lmao it’s no wonder that Italy is a dump and poor as fuck (even as bad as Slavs) when this is the mindset that you have.

You idiots rather get married for “love” instead of building generational wealth.

Then you have the lowest fertility rate in Europe and have to cram 3 generations of people into one building because “love” was more important to you 🤡🤡 Peasants that will never escape with this mentality.

....somehow miraculously, you almost never fail to amaze me with your stupidity. Good work bro, keep going like this and im sure you'll get the richest women in the world fawning over you.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Aquarius said:

Says the poor bugger who hates landlords.

I personally don't like the institution of marriage as it currently exists. It went from being owned by the church to being owned by the state.

If it was a true spiritual wedding connected to our own religion and blessed by our Gods then I would like it.

However, I have this hunch that official marriages of this world as it exists right now only ruins the love that people share.

That is why I would have to agree that getting married for pragmatic reasons in this current age is better than marrying for love, if someone is to be married at all.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if there are an abundance of curses upon the institution of marriage which befall newlyweds.

That's how I feel about it, for what it's worth.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
....somehow miraculously, you almost never fail to amaze me with your stupidity.
Typical idiot that has no response to what I said, because you are an idiot like most of this forum

im sure you'll get the richest women in the world fawning over you.
I’m homosexual but thanks for your idiot comment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back