Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to have more faith in your abilities as a mage?

CaspianTheDreamer

I have this underlying subconscious belief that my magick doesn't work, it sometimes creeps up. I try to keep reinforcing that my magic is working and that i have the ability to bring my desires into fruition.....but years of being into BS " Law of Attraction" and not manifesting SHIT has had its toll on my confidence.

Two words: Void meditation.

Do it for at least 10 mins at morning and 10 mins at night. There are many benefits to this meditation which include but are not limited to developing solid willpower, helping you better channel energies and for building a laser focus.

Also, trance hypnosis with affirmation will help. Although, I put emphasis on void meditation for building a solid foundation before anything else.

Don't bother with these 'Law of Attraction' or anything new agey. All of these are corruption most likely from parasites who want to lead people into delusions with corrupted spiritual notions.

Doing both Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga, RTR's, cleaning and protection daily help develop voltage and amps. However, it is the void meditation that help you channel the current in an efficient manner and with minimum loss so that what you desire for manifests with minimum energy required. Think of void meditation as a medium to decrease resistance of energy flow which in this case would be your stray sabotaging thoughts.

You may think that the thoughts are the main problem. However, that is not the case. These thoughts are a manifestation of something underlying which would be a lack of willpower or something along that line. What you should focus more on is developing solid willpower through void meditation. These thoughts disappear into thin air and before you even know it if you are consistent with your void meditation sessions.

Username said:

Do it for at least 10 mins at morning and 10 mins at night. There are many benefits to this meditation which include but are not limited to developing solid willpower, helping you better channel energies and for building a laser focus.

Also, trance hypnosis with affirmation will help. Although, I put emphasis on void meditation for building a solid foundation before anything else.

Don't bother with these 'Law of Attraction' or anything new agey. All of these are corruption most likely from parasites who want to lead people into delusions with corrupted spiritual notions.

Doing both Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga, RTR's, cleaning and protection daily help develop voltage and amps. However, it is the void meditation that help you channel the current in an efficient manner and with minimum loss so that what you desire for manifests with minimum energy required. Think of void meditation as a medium to decrease resistance of energy flow which in this case would be your stray sabotaging thoughts.

You may think that the thoughts are the main problem. However, that is not the case. These thoughts are a manifestation of something underlying which would be a lack of willpower or something along that line. What you should focus more on is developing solid willpower through void meditation. These thoughts disappear into thin air and before you even know it if you are consistent with your void meditation sessions.

Thank you ❤️🖤💙

Username said:

The two very important things seem to be Cleaning and Void. Before you can ever build. Maxine said it takes 1-2 years to fully clean the aura and 1-2 years to master void.

My goal is to have 2 solid years of both. Then even go beyond that. Then hopefully yoga. This may seem like taking things the long way. But I want to get somewhere and get a foundation. For me I will start a bunch of stuff and not keep going with it.

Thanks for the reminder of void. I plan to start it at some point.

I made my intention at one point, to focus on building my intention. The things that helped me honestly were building my intention, improving my awareness and having enough experience that I could feel the energy move and know when I was doing it right. Plus I had a transcendent experience when I was actively seeking the truth that convinced me beyond any shadow of a doubt that we have souls, magic is real and it’s accessible. Experience matters, keep a journal of your meditations and workings. Put everything in a perspective, sometimes it’s easy to get caught up in life and just go with the flow, but a journal is well worth it to look back on and see how successful you’ve been and how you felt after your workings. Did it feel like it’ll work? And did it work? If it didn’t, maybe do workings for things that you need, but are insignificant to you personally something you aren’t attached to and don’t care if you succeed, but something you could still use in your life. If we step out of our own way, sometimes that’s all it takes to open doors. There are a lot of curses in people with magical ability from past lives though and they often manifest as fear or doubt, so make sure you clean and intend to get rid of those as you are doing your cleaning.

Black Sun Light said:
The two very important things seem to be Cleaning and Void. Before you can ever build. Maxine said it takes 1-2 years to fully clean the aura and 1-2 years to master void.

My goal is to have 2 solid years of both. Then even go beyond that. Then hopefully yoga. This may seem like taking things the long way. But I want to get somewhere and get a foundation. For me I will start a bunch of stuff and not keep going with it.

You can and should do these concurrently so that you are efficient in growth.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
I have this underlying subconscious belief that my magick doesn't work, it sometimes creeps up. I try to keep reinforcing that my magic is working and that i have the ability to bring my desires into fruition.....but years of being into BS " Law of Attraction" and not manifesting SHIT has had its toll on my confidence.

When you program and direct energy to a specific outcome, forget about it. The more attention you pay to it, the less likely it is to manifest.

A good analogy is: You dig a hole, you plant the seed, cover it up and then water it. Occasionally you water it more. However, if you were to keep digging it back up to see how far it had grown, it will not grow very well, if at all.

So, forget about it. Let it manifest for some time, observe the results. Your confidence in magick will grow as a result.

And, learn not to focus too much attention on how results came about. Was it your abilities, or just coincidence? Magick makes coincidence, it cannot be proven or rationalised. Keep it to yourself, brick by brick your confidence will emerge.

When I do energy work to achieve a desired outcome, I am always taken by surprise when it happens. I have done work in the morning and had results manifest by the evening, but in those situations I have never obsessed about whether it will happen or not. And, I'm not giddy over my abilities, since this itself is a distraction. People have already recommended void meditation which will help you take your mind off it prior to manifestation.

Henu the Great said:
Black Sun Light said:

You can and should do these concurrently so that you are efficient in growth.

I know.... just keeping things going is difficult for me. I'm doing well with cleaning finally.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Fire energies. You said you have some placements in Pisces, which may weaken your confidence. Instead, do a Mars Square, Sun Square, work with Sowilo, Thurisaz, Raidho, etc. If there are many placements on your chart which may hurt your ability to be confident, then do a targetted working, either with Munka or Sowilo.

For example, Sowilo 40, 111, or multiples of 16, then affirm "This energy of Sowilo has permanently increased my ability to be always and strongly confident with my spiritual work, in the best way for me." x10

Start this on the Summer Solstice, days of a Sun Square (if you choose to not do the Square), waxing Leo or Aries moons, and ideally the day of Sun/Mars and hour of Sun or Mars. Sagittarius and Scorpio moons would also be ok for this.

In the short term, you can still do the breath of fire or chant Sowilo into your third chakra, then affirm it has temporarily given you the confidence to do your work. Focus on the idea of the energy simply doing what you want, with no questions. There is no reason why it would do something else, the energy has simply done what you commanded. It just "is". No doubts.

Black Sun Light said:

As Henu said, you need to do both, as well as stay balanced with other activities. With more power, you will be able to clean even more. Also, you need to be able to efficiently protect yourself or manifest other needs for yourself. Some workings will give you the ability to do even MORE meditation than before, by increasing your motivation/energy or discipline, for example. Isa can also be used to still the mind and is a helpful complement to void meditation.

This is why the 40-day guide has the user working on their chakras from the beginning. As long as you have a balanced mindset, focused on stable growth, then you will be ok. However, doing 2 years of void and nothing else is being way too cautious.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=366920 time=1655481091 user_id=21286]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Fire energies. You said you have some placements in Pisces, which may weaken your confidence. Instead, do a Mars Square, Sun Square, work with Sowilo, Thurisaz, Raidho, etc. If there are many placements on your chart which may hurt your ability to be confident, then do a targetted working, either with Munka or Sowilo.

For example, Sowilo 40, 111, or multiples of 16, then affirm "This energy of Sowilo has permanently increased my ability to be always and strongly confident with my spiritual work, in the best way for me." x10

Start this on the Summer Solstice, days of a Sun Square (if you choose to not do the Square), waxing Leo or Aries moons, and ideally the day of Sun/Mars and hour of Sun or Mars. Sagittarius and Scorpio moons would also be ok for this.

In the short term, you can still do the breath of fire or chant Sowilo into your third chakra, then affirm it has temporarily given you the confidence to do your work. Focus on the idea of the energy simply doing what you want, with no questions. There is no reason why it would do something else, the energy has simply done what you commanded. It just "is". No doubts.

Thank you

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=366921 time=1655481306 user_id=21286]
Black Sun Light said:

As Henu said, you need to do both, as well as stay balanced with other activities. With more power, you will be able to clean even more. Also, you need to be able to efficiently protect yourself or manifest other needs for yourself. Some workings will give you the ability to do even MORE meditation than before, by increasing your motivation/energy or discipline, for example. Isa can also be used to still the mind and is a helpful complement to void meditation.

This is why the 40-day guide has the user working on their chakras from the beginning. As long as you have a balanced mindset, focused on stable growth, then you will be ok. However, doing 2 years of void and nothing else is being way too cautious.

Im trying to do Void, Cleaning and Yoga eventually. Just feels like you are fighting all day to get your stuff done. Then I have a physical life. So if I go do alot, I spent so much time, there goes doing physical things I needed to do.

Then there is the fact of when I do stuff, I feel like I'm going crazy. Things get crazy in my life. I did the final RTR 3 times and the Tetra, shattering once. Raum, 666, AUMs and at first I felt good. But then I'm burning on the soul, in such a way that feels good and bad at the same time. Mind is harder to control. Someone just started being a dick to me for no reason, so I lashed out at them, now I'm like drained. I don't wanna be around people.

It's like everything started to go to shit. So now I feel like I need to go back to normal. It's weird because that's a bad sign if the RTR is hurting me, however I hate jewish energy, and the feeling of any little bit of it being burnt out of my soul is what I want.

I'm here to Learn. I Don't mean to sound like a whiney baby. But I'm gonna completely honest and try my best.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
not manifesting SHIT has had its toll on my confidence.

What exactly is it that you aren't able to manifest?
If it is personal you can revolve around it and tell it only if you are comfortable with that.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Think of something impossible, and then do it. Even if your magick fucks up trying, you'll see how far you can go.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
I have this underlying subconscious belief.....

I recently read you were asking on chakras, so i assume you just opened/worked on them.

Cleaning them thoroughly will automatically make your mind “stable”, you wont fall back to lower level of self confidence.

The underlying belief you talk about wont resurface.

RED DAWN said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Think of something impossible, and then do it. Even if your magick fucks up trying, you'll see how far you can go.

Yes, lift a car with the pinky finger, you'll see how fast you arrive at the ER.

Take the above comment, reverse it, and then you have a good comment on this topic.

Have yourself small wins, such as memorizing the satisfaction after even a simple cleaning meditation. Celebrate it and grab this feeling in your heart.

Do it again and again, and become very good at cleaning your aura. Gather satisfaction, momentum, and a full calendar of this effort you've done for yourself in time.

Such as the above attain and learning experience, you do it with other types of spiritual actions. Build everything in time on solid grounds.

The purpose of this is to inhabit a spiritual lifestyle that is an unraveling of your natural curiosity, desire and discipline. This will guarantee you the necessary intelligence to know how to manifest bigger workings and also have the power to do so.

In mathematics there's a resolve path in specific problems, such as speculating by absurdity a case or solution, and reverse engineering the problem.

This can work in specific cases as well in magic, you can absurdly believe so much so in something that you *may* actually achieve it. But it is only a small part of the whole mechanism, and the above absurdity is only a small factor of influence at that level.

This is why, it is called absurdity, it is based on unreal grounds. But what if you build this ground so high, it overcomes the "absurdity" concept. Now it is based on realism on knowledge and power. On factual technic force and intent.

You don't have to believe blindly nothing, but learn to achieve the level of intent - belief- conviction by having small wins and working your way up to actualize the natural magician state.

This reflects back on advancement and self regulation. Have a journal and don't focus on the failure, but on the success. Success can be even a minute today of void meditation. In the future, a success might be what might seem absurd now.

NakedPluto said:
RED DAWN said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Yes, lift a car with the pinky finger, you'll see how fast you arrive at the ER.

Take the above comment, reverse it, and then you have a good comment on this topic.

Have yourself small wins, such as memorizing the satisfaction after even a simple cleaning meditation. Celebrate it and grab this feeling in your heart.

Do it again and again, and become very good at cleaning your aura. Gather satisfaction, momentum, and a full calendar of this effort you've done for yourself in time.

Such as the above attain and learning experience, you do it with other types of spiritual actions. Build everything in time on solid grounds.

The purpose of this is to inhabit a spiritual lifestyle that is an unraveling of your natural curiosity, desire and discipline. This will guarantee you the necessary intelligence to know how to manifest bigger workings and also have the power to do so.

In mathematics there's a resolve path in specific problems, such as speculating by absurdity a case or solution, and reverse engineering the problem.

This can work in specific cases as well in magic, you can absurdly believe so much so in something that you *may* actually achieve it. But it is only a small part of the whole mechanism, and the above absurdity is only a small factor of influence at that level.

This is why, it is called absurdity, it is based on unreal grounds. But what if you build this ground so high, it overcomes the "absurdity" concept. Now it is based on realism on knowledge and power. On factual technic force and intent.

You don't have to believe blindly nothing, but learn to achieve the level of intent - belief- conviction by having small wins and working your way up to actualize the natural magician state.

This reflects back on advancement and self regulation. Have a journal and don't focus on the failure, but on the success. Success can be even a minute today of void meditation. In the future, a success might be what might seem absurd now.

Thanks a lot man. I love it when people like you answer my question i almost always get satisfied with the response.🖤❤️💙

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=366921 time=1655481306 user_id=21286]
Black Sun Light said:

I'm hitting it hard today. Did 3 FRTR, just once of tetra and shattering. Jos protection. Goat RTR. Azazels ritual. Cleaning. Satanama, yoga void.

I actually feel good today. The nasty jew energy just drifted away. No ill effects. Maybe it was just Chakra opening that got me. I dunno why but I lose my mind everytime I try to open them.

Gonna do some More! I feel motivated and everything feels good today! I hate that I probably won't be able to keep it all up. But I'm gonna hit it hard today.

Have a good day!

Username said:

The teaching of this site is almost exclusively based on the law of attraction.

Manik said:
The reverse is true: the law of attraction is based on ancient knowledge. The old recipe of 5% of good stuff with 95% of sewage used by our enemy.

Judging by your posts of late it unfortunately seems that you are not here to learn nor to grow. Well, better luck next life.

Henu the Great said:
Manik said:

Judging by your posts of late it unfortunately seems that you are not here to learn nor to grow. Well, better luck next life.

Turns out we still do have some sewage to clean here ourselves after all. Im waiting for a feature or some solution that filters NPCs from this place completely...

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Turns out we still do have some sewage to clean here ourselves after all. Im waiting for a feature or some solution that filters NPCs from this place completely...
That feature is to raise your vibrational level over and over infinitely plus reversing Jewish filth from this Earth while at it. That way things will simply fall into place over time, regardless what ignoramus and other fools say or do.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

What has been recommended is very useful and valid, but I want to offer you a more psychological answer.
In all things, if you hope to excel at what you do, you need to have a good dose of self-confidence. You have to believe in yourself, self-confident people are also the most successful in life. Magic and spirituality works exactly the same: self-confidence, this is the key to everything. Without an innocent and healthy dose of self-centeredness you are going nowhere.

Hunter666 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

What has been recommended is very useful and valid, but I want to offer you a more psychological answer.
In all things, if you hope to excel at what you do, you need to have a good dose of self-confidence. You have to believe in yourself, self-confident people are also the most successful in life. Magic and spirituality works exactly the same: self-confidence, this is the key to everything. Without an innocent and healthy dose of self-centeredness you are going nowhere.

Yeah, youre right . Thanks 🖤

Demonic said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
I have this underlying subconscious belief.....

I recently read you were asking on chakras, so i assume you just opened/worked on them.

Cleaning them thoroughly will automatically make your mind “stable”, you wont fall back to lower level of self confidence.

The underlying belief you talk about wont resurface.

Good point. Thanks

Henu the Great said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
That feature is to raise your vibrational level over and over infinitely plus reversing Jewish filth from this Earth while at it. That way things will simply fall into place over time, regardless what ignoramus and other fools say or do.

True😅🖤

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back