Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My tarot reading scares me

HiperX

In the past two weeks i have two readings , when i just bought my first deck and yesterday.

From the first reading i got beatrayal (V of swords) and my best friend is kinda gettin away from me . Less talk less time together etc..
So tarot can be true.

I had an another reading yesterday and it was kinda similiar to my first reading, just changed in time from the future to now.. what also makes me believe in tarot .. so i got V of swords again.

And I also got the devil card and lot of cards with time spend with myself , alone, frafts and the hermit and the lovers.

Im scared to getting away from my friends from time to time and i dont want this because we had a lot of good time together in the past weeks..

The story behind this is i had one best friend lot of years and i get together with his friends also and make a group of friends . Nowadays that first one friend of my has different behaving towards me .

I skinda scared of this future..
All of these meanings can have different meanings or i can see this things as positive ?
Any tips to read tarot ?

HiperX said:
Serbon said:
HiperX said:
Any tips to read tarot ?
What deck did you buy?

I found a video (review) about the deck i have .
Compared my deck in detail with that deck in the video .. its like 1:1 but my cards are not that glossy (deck is from china)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plGOvxSQSGY&ab_channel=StrengthReversed

Also can you check what is that serpent thing on cards right bottom side ? (all cards contains..)
Throw it away, it's rider-waite deck which is full of hebrew symbolism, Maxine wrote about it also.
Buy some deck that has nice pagan symbolism, like the wildwood tarot

I think there is something in that deck that can curse people and make negative things happen to them or people they are doing readings about. When I was a teenager was just kind of messing around with this didn't really know much about it. Supposedly soon after the subject of the reading had something really bad happen to them I don't remember all details but it freaked them out a lot.

slyscorpion said:
I think there is something in that deck that can curse people and make negative things happen to them or people they are doing readings about. When I was a teenager was just kind of messing around with this didn't really know much about it. Supposedly soon after the subject of the reading had something really bad happen to them I don't remember all details but it freaked them out a lot.

One of my friends gifted me the Raider Waite Tarot deck but I didn't really throw it away. I just consecrated it in a ritual and vibrated Akasha into its 108 times, and basically did the consecration ritual you would do for any ritual tool. but because the tarot has all of the elements in it, Lydia recommended that I consecrate with Akasha vibration which is quintessence, which i did. I also make sure to completely delete and vibrate any jewish letter backwards and I replaced most of the Christian or Jewish symbolism in that specific Deck with Pagan ones. I drew a swastika in the Sun for example

do you think that I should still throw it away though? So far the readings it has given have been accurate

CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:

One of my friends gifted me the Raider Waite Tarot deck but I didn't really throw it away. I just consecrated it in a ritual and vibrated Akasha into its 108 times, and basically did the consecration ritual you would do for any ritual tool. but because the tarot has all of the elements in it, Lydia recommended that I consecrate with Akasha vibration which is quintessence, which i did. I also make sure to completely delete and vibrate any jewish letter backwards and I replaced most of the Christian or Jewish symbolism in that specific Deck with Pagan ones. I drew a swastika in the Sun for example

do you think that I should still throw it away though? So far the readings it has given have been accurate

If nothing artificially negative seems to be happening that may not have happened had you not done the reading your probably fine. Check out the energy around the deck anyways.

My guess is this ties into xtian and jewish curses warning people away from the occult to scare them back into the enemy. I remember that xtians really hated the tarot and warned most specific about that in some groups claiming bad stuff would happen. So it wouldn't be suprising if some of them more in the know added stuff to cause that.

slyscorpion said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:

If nothing artificially negative seems to be happening that may not have happened had you not done the reading your probably fine. Check out the energy around the deck anyways.

My guess is this ties into xtian and jewish curses warning people away from the occult to scare them back into the enemy. I remember that xtians really hated the tarot and warned most specific about that in some groups claiming bad stuff would happen. So it wouldn't be suprising if some of them more in the know added stuff to cause that.

Tbh the tarot deck actually prevented some minor
Unpleasantries from happening.... which would have definitely happened to me had i not consulted the deck....i guess im keeping it. SS can never be frightened away from the occult like NPCs anyways😅

slyscorpion said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:

But you would be better off with a pagan deck at least or something you like that doesn't have enemy symbolism or any of that I think personally. Instead of all that effort I don't know why you didn't try to find one there are several. It isn't hard to buy or get either in person or online various decks most places.

Plus I am in the know enough to know there is some really strange symbols and things that could be used that wouldn't be easy to catch and would be hard to find the meaning of that can curse a person. Unless you spent years studying everything in Judaism and xtianity and every symbol used and all that how do you know it's not there. This is why I personally wouldn't do it.
How do you know something like that isn't there.

This is just my thoughts but I repeat if you feel that your fine it's up to you.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

But you would be better off with a pagan deck at least or something you like that doesn't have enemy symbolism or any of that I think personally. Instead of all that effort I don't know why you didn't try to find one there are several. It isn't hard to buy or get either in person or online various decks most places.

Plus I am in the know enough to know there is some really strange symbols and things that could be used that wouldn't be easy to catch and would be hard to find the meaning of that can curse a person. Unless you spent years studying everything in Judaism and xtianity and every symbol used and all that how do you know it's not there. This is why I personally wouldn't do it.

This is just my thoughts but I repeat if you feel that your fine it's up to you.

I didn't get one myself, because you can actually get in trouble with the government if they find out you own or buy these kinds of stuff. which is why I'm still a bit worried for my friend so that she doesn't get in trouble with the government for buying that deck. but who knows maybe I'll check and maybe I'll find one. which I highly doubt it even exists in here but we'll have to see

CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I didn't get one myself, because you can actually get in trouble with the government if they find out you own or buy these kinds of stuff. which is why I'm still a bit worried for my friend so that she doesn't get in trouble with the government for buying that deck. but who knows maybe I'll check and maybe I'll find one. which I highly doubt it even exists in here but we'll have to see

Ok understood. You can probably use it but keep your eyes open for something better if you can. Something is better than nothing. You could try also vibrate the word Satan or Satanas into it some number of times and affirm it is blessed. I did that with a bible near me when a little younger and I couldn't just get rid of it this cut down on it a lot on the curses and bad energy. So it may help here too.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:

The deck is full of hebrew symbolism and hebrew letters, throw it away better

Serbon said:
Throw it away, it's rider-waite deck which is full of hebrew symbolism, Maxine wrote about it also.
Buy some deck that has nice pagan symbolism, like the wildwood tarot

Yep on the beginning when i received the deck and opened i felt unconformable with a little headache .
I think it was from the smell of the painting but who knows..

Back then i want a confirmation from jos about the deck but i forgot to post a question about it .

I will throw it away but that deck works . so will a new deck work that good ?
I felt exhausted because of the lack of sleep and i got both reading IV of swords what is The need for rest and relaxation.
Also the star what is a positive card and contains young woman showing up/ lighting up one life what is also true .
Betrayal was also true .

As satanist with protection two times a day and workings i can do my life go in direction as i want besides of the negative life things or some cards ..

Dont worry , I ordered that pagan one when i saw your reply .

slyscorpion said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok understood. You can probably use it but keep your eyes open for something better if you can. Something is better than nothing. You could try also vibrate the word Satan or Satanas into it some number of times and affirm it is blessed. I did that with a bible near me when a little younger and I couldn't just get rid of it this cut down on it a lot on the curses and bad energy. So it may help here too.
Unless there are jewish letters on the cards it's fine to use. At the end of the day it's just a tool for your intuition. I do have a deck based on raider waite but it does not have any jewish letters. The readings can allert you to bad things that are happening or will happen to you, a SS know it can help so you can do a spell to stop it from happening.

slyscorpion said:

Is this the Thoth Tarot deck Sly.

just scanning old threads for an answer im looking for hope all good mate.

EnkiUK55 said:
slyscorpion said:

No I am talking about the Raider Waite deck. This is actually the most commonly used one.

The important thing to stay away from is Jewish letters and symbols or in some cases depictions of angels or Jesus I have even seen in some decks (I don't remember what deck but they replaced something with the Jesus card in one of them 😂)

Anyways if you are going to a physical store and they have a few decks take the time to look over the cards online if your not sure before buying it. That way you won't have any surprises like this.

Also try to get something your going to enjoy and relate too in your soul if possible.

slyscorpion said:
EnkiUK55 said:
slyscorpion said:

No I am talking about the Raider Waite deck. This is actually the most commonly used one.

The important thing to stay away from is Jewish letters and symbols or in some cases depictions of angels or Jesus I have even seen in some decks (I don't remember what deck but they replaced something with the Jesus card in one of them 😂)

Anyways if you are going to a physical store and they have a few decks take the time to look over the cards online if your not sure before buying it. That way you won't have any surprises like this.

Also try to get something your going to enjoy and relate too in your soul if possible.

Nice one Sly bro.

Im sure i got the Thoth one as directed from the website been that long cant remember, used to enjoy doing it.

Maybe time to kickstart again very enjoyable and obviously useful. I still have my original deck.

Cheers ma pal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back