Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan told me our Planets name is ‘Juvenile’

Aatrox said:
That’s all He wants me to share.

I actually agree with him. Even as an older soul I can't stand the way most people act (lacking in maturity I think is what is meant here) I can only imagine what Satan would feel.

slyscorpion said:
Aatrox said:
That’s all He wants me to share.

I actually agree with him. Even as an older soul I can't stand the way most people act (lacking in maturity I think is what is meant here) I can only imagine what Satan would feel.

We are growing older in a tough time where we need to be strong and set an example for others around us. There are a lot of people waking up to the fact that they are being treated like slaves, but instead of awakening the power in ones self and taking control, they decide to act like "God" is going to come and wipe away all the puppet masters.

Aatrox said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Think on why you might have heard of such a thing, and look around you...
I understand your concern but He told me. He also shared that He doesn’t want you guys to address Her by Her name but just call Her ‘Earth’
Earth is Earth. I can't speak for others, but I won't be calling my Planet "Juvenile". I'd prefer to call my Planet a positive name, rather than affirming and reaffirming that it is juvenile, but thanks, though.

vibrate ‘Earth’ but in Sanskrit
What is the Sanskrit for "Earth"?

FancyMancy said:
Aatrox said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I understand your concern but He told me. He also shared that He doesn’t want you guys to address Her by Her name but just call Her ‘Earth’
Earth is Earth. I can't speak for others, but I won't be calling my Planet "Juvenile". I'd prefer to call my Planet a positive name, rather than affirming and reaffirming that it is juvenile, but thanks, though.

Oh is that what was meant. I thought they meant the name Earth is what's juvenile. I have to agree with you here if that's the case.

Maybe they are mixing up the messages and what HP HC told the OP is a good way to look at it.

FancyMancy said:
Aatrox said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The Sanskrit word of Earth are :( Mainly )

" Prithvi " = "पृथिवी " ,
" mṛttikā " = "मृत्तिका",
" bhUmi " = " भूमि "
" bhU " = " भू "

Also, Have another important name of Sanskrit for Earth are : ( Another mainly )

" Bosundhora "
" Dharitri "
" Dhoroni "
"Dhoratol "
" Mohi "
" Dhara "
" Madini "

Have more more Sanskrit names of Earth .

Earth is connected with Devi Ma Lakshmi / Innanna.

Innanna 's Sanskrit name :

Lakshmi
Prithvi Mata ( Mother Earth )
Mohini ( Earthly mother )
Bosundhora ( The god of Spring )

Also , have 108 name of Innanna' s Sanskrit name .

Aatrox said:
Then your body will be getting energetically replenished by the Planet so you’ll need less calories a day. Doing the vice versa does the opposite effect I tested it out on myself and kind of cursed myself so yeah I don’t want anything but evolution with this.
It's not healthy to give up on food. It has its purpose. The only people that do this are awful skeletons of the enemy and as far as I know we can totally advance spiritually without any diets or abstinence.

Aatrox said:
FancyMancy said:
Aatrox said:

भुवन “bhuvana”

That’s the Sanskrit word I used.

"Bhuvana " Is not proper correct word for Earth . "bhU" is the root of this.
"bhUmi / bhU " is better word than " Bhuvana "

bhUmi / bhU means " earth " and Bhuvana means " "earthly ".

There have difference between bhuvana (earthly) and bhUmi / bhU ( earth )

Aatrox said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Aatrox said:
Then your body will be getting energetically replenished by the Planet so you’ll need less calories a day. Doing the vice versa does the opposite effect I tested it out on myself and kind of cursed myself so yeah I don’t want anything but evolution with this.
It's not healthy to give up on food. It has its purpose. The only people that do this are awful skeletons of the enemy and as far as I know we can totally advance spiritually without any diets or abstinence.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh cut the bullshit there’s breatharians who never eat but breathe. You vampire.
Highly inefficient and unnecessary. Though, if you want to be that way, go ahead. However, save us from that nonsense.

" bhUmi " = " भूमि "
" bhU " = " भू "

Also, Have another important name of Sanskrit for Earth are : ( Another mainly )

" Bosundhora "
" Dharitri "
" Dhoroni "
"Dhoratol "
" Mohi "
" Dhara "
" Madini "

Lakshmi

[/quote]
Thank you. Sanskrit fascinates me and as many times I've heard it's a waste of time to learn it, I still love to learn bits here and there. I mostly love hearing it sang or spoken.
If you don't mind the question, could there be a logical explanation as to why I'm more drawn to the Hindu Gods than I am my ancestral Gods? I'm not Indian, but I'm infatuated with the dieties, also I've never been to India, yet have much love and appreciation for it. I've actually never traveled far from where I live. I've always been curious about this, I'm an odd duck. Thanks for sharing the Sanskrit.

SagittarianMage said:

" bhUmi " = " भूमि "
" bhU " = " भू "

" Bosundhora "
" Dharitri "
" Dhoroni "
"Dhoratol "
" Mohi "
" Dhara "
" Madini "

Lakshmi

could there be a logical explanation as to why I'm more drawn to the Hindu Gods than I am my ancestral Gods?

Hi Saggitarianmage,

Please, don't ever think this question again. Khow that, we are same blood of our Father Satan.

Your Satan is our Father Satan, Our Shiva, Our Satya

Your God Apollo is our Apollo, our god Surya

Your Goddess Innanna is our Goddess Innanna, our vedic goddess Ushas .

Your Beelzebul is our Beelzebul, our God Indra.

We have same bloods, same gods, same power, same knowledge, same weapons.

We are not difference. Only our some culture is difference and this is very normal and natural.

Yeah, I also feel powerful when I chant Satan's Square Mantra or others mantra. Chanting Mantra and feeling it's energy is very easy and powerful and we maximum don't need practice to chant mantra. Runes chanting takes long practice to feel rune's appropriate energy. But, chanting Mantra is very powerful and easy pessy lemon Khushi .

I also want to say that Old Greek also have great value and powers but I yet didn't ever feel connected with Greeks.

So, yeah, we are individuals. So, do whatever feels great to you.

Hail Satan. Hail Satya !!!!

Aatrox said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Majority of people could be called juvenile, but why earth? Earth is a beautiful planet/ogranism and our home.
Jews and their sheep make human society juvenile, but our planet earth has much more to offer than these insects.

Shiva666 said:
SagittarianMage said:

" bhUmi " = " भूमि "
" bhU " = " भू "

" Bosundhora "
" Dharitri "
" Dhoroni "
"Dhoratol "
" Mohi "
" Dhara "
" Madini "

Lakshmi

could there be a logical explanation as to why I'm more drawn to the Hindu Gods than I am my ancestral Gods?

Hi Saggitarianmage,

Please, don't ever think this question again. Khow that, we are same blood of our Father Satan.

Your Satan is our Father Satan, Our Shiva, Our Satya

Your God Apollo is our Apollo, our god Surya

Your Goddess Innanna is our Goddess Innanna, our vedic goddess Ushas .

Your Beelzebul is our Beelzebul, our God Indra.

We have same bloods, same gods, same power, same knowledge, same weapons.

We are not difference. Only our some culture is difference and this is very normal and natural.

Yeah, I also feel powerful when I chant Satan's Square Mantra or others mantra. Chanting Mantra and feeling it's energy is very easy and powerful and we maximum don't need practice to chant mantra. Runes chanting takes long practice to feel rune's appropriate energy. But, chanting Mantra is very powerful and easy pessy lemon Khushi .

I also want to say that Old Greek also have great value and powers but I yet didn't ever feel connected with Greeks.

So, yeah, we are individuals. So, do whatever feels great to you.

Hail Satan. Hail Satya !!!!
Thank you for your reply Shiva666. I embrace myself and continue as I am.
I am unquenchable in my fascination with the Hindu pantheon. It made my family uneasy when I was a child growing up in a traditionally Catholic household. I saw only a glimpse of Hindu dieties in a college textbook of my uncle's. Had the book long enough to see all pictures. Got the book taken away, and repeatedly re-drew the Goddesses for years. I may have been 6 or younger when this happened. :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back