Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are Kurds White?

Malec

I learned that the Yezidis are not white, what about the Kurds?

stayhigh666 said:

What some people call white means something different to other people. They are white as far as being Caucasian, but they are not "white" in terms of being the same subrace as Germanic or other western European people. Also, besides the broad differences that Mediterranean Caucasians have, there are also cases of admixture with black Africans who came from the south or Asians from the east.

Although groups like Kurds, Yezidis, or whatever have more closely maintained a homogenous people, we are at a point in time where everyone is under attack. One's cultural or ethnic label alone holds less relation to genes than before, so you really have to scrutinize on an individual basis.

This is a good website for looking info about specific group of people: http://humanphenotypes.net/index-2.html

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=366437 time=1655317865 user_id=21286]
stayhigh666 said:

What some people call white means something different to other people. They are white as far as being Caucasian, but they are not "white" in terms of being the same subrace as Germanic or other western European people. Also, besides the broad differences that Mediterranean Caucasians have, there are also cases of admixture with black Africans who came from the south or Asians from the east.

Although groups like Kurds, Yezidis, or whatever have more closely maintained a homogenous people, we are at a point in time where everyone is under attack. One's cultural or ethnic label alone holds less relation to genes than before, so you really have to scrutinize on an individual basis.

thanks for the answer

Henu the Great said:
This is a good website for looking info about specific group of people: http://humanphenotypes.net/index-2.html

thanks i will check the site

Anatolian Division said:
Gerçek kürtler sarı saçlı mavi gözlüymüş.

yes, but right now most of them are not blondes, they are white skinned and black haired.

stayhigh666 said:
Anatolian Division said:

yes, but right now most of them are not blondes, they are white skinned and black haired.

It is a humor. Some of them are white but most of them are brown skinned. When we are encounting with a white kurdish person we make this joke.

Anatolian Division said:
stayhigh666 said:
Anatolian Division said:

It is a humor. Some of them are white but most of them are brown skinned. When we are encounting with a white kurdish person we make this joke.

I live in a predominantly Kurdish city and most of them are white skin.And that's not humor btw

Aren't yezidis, kurds, armenians etc. a subgroup of persians? That makes them aryan.
Are they "white" like western europeans, scandinavians etc.? No.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Aren't yezidis, kurds, armenians etc. a subgroup of persians? That makes them aryan.
Are they "white" like western europeans, scandinavians etc.? No.

Armenians aren't persian. They are different.

stayhigh666 said:
Anatolian Division said:
stayhigh666 said:

I live in a predominantly Kurdish city and most of them are white skin.And that's not humor btw

Where are you from? Most of them are brown skinned in Turkey. But I don' know other countries.

Anatolian Division said:
stayhigh666 said:
Anatolian Division said:

Where are you from? Most of them are brown skinned in Turkey. But I don' know other countries.

No in Turkey they have mostly green eyes, dark brown hair and white skin.

Anatolian Division said:

Aynen öyle ama mavi değil yeşil göz yoğunlukta. Türkiye'deki Kürtlerin siyah saç ve göze sahip olması diğer ırklarla karışmalarından dolayı diye görüyorum. Bizzat melez kürt olarak söylüyorum Türk genlerim olmasa %99 yeşil gözlü ve kumral olurdum.

Can I ask something about Kurds?

Are they good people or shady?

I recall watching videos of Ryan Dawson a long while back. And he mentioned in Iraq they got demolished in 17 hours within 12 hours of the Iraqi military attacking them they broke and after 5 hours on the 17th hour of the offensive it was mission accomplished. Ryan Dawson also mentioned in Syria's Assad felt bad provided them territory and access to financial compensation from 4 or 5 oil rigs. Only for a few weeks to pass by about nearing a month and having to storm the Kurds and take them out from all the bullshit they were doing. In Iraq the U.S. airforce stopped supporting Kurds with Trump's announcement sometime mid-late 2018 or so. In Syria they were given free reign by Syria till Syria returned the favor by launching an offensive on them.

It seems Kurds have flooded a lot into Europe and very much so Turkey it seems even the Russians allow the Kurds to go in. As Ryan Dawson mentioned Russia/Syria and I think even Iran as well have been attacking places in Turkish border because Turkey is an asshole, attacks and allows terrorist to use their territory to create attacks toward Syria.

Is this information correct or are Kurds simply some sort of oppressed people. I know Northern Iraq territory was on the cusp of breaking off into Kurdistan till the incident with Iraq military and the U.S. pulling back it's air strikes. Keyword was in fact many in various countries were supporting Kurdistan in the Northern Iraqi territory. But it just seems like Kurds are seen as trash people by many middle easterners. Sorta like the Gentile versions of Jews and Gypsies when dealing with them.

Gear88 said:
Can I ask something about Kurds?

Are they good people or shady?

I recall watching videos of Ryan Dawson a long while back. And he mentioned in Iraq they got demolished in 17 hours within 12 hours of the Iraqi military attacking them they broke and after 5 hours on the 17th hour of the offensive it was mission accomplished. Ryan Dawson also mentioned in Syria's Assad felt bad provided them territory and access to financial compensation from 4 or 5 oil rigs. Only for a few weeks to pass by about nearing a month and having to storm the Kurds and take them out from all the bullshit they were doing. In Iraq the U.S. airforce stopped supporting Kurds with Trump's announcement sometime mid-late 2018 or so. In Syria they were given free reign by Syria till Syria returned the favor by launching an offensive on them.

It seems Kurds have flooded a lot into Europe and very much so Turkey it seems even the Russians allow the Kurds to go in. As Ryan Dawson mentioned Russia/Syria and I think even Iran as well have been attacking places in Turkish border because Turkey is an asshole, attacks and allows terrorist to use their territory to create attacks toward Syria.

Is this information correct or are Kurds simply some sort of oppressed people. I know Northern Iraq territory was on the cusp of breaking off into Kurdistan till the incident with Iraq military and the U.S. pulling back it's air strikes. Keyword was in fact many in various countries were supporting Kurdistan in the Northern Iraqi territory. But it just seems like Kurds are seen as trash people by many middle easterners. Sorta like the Gentile versions of Jews and Gypsies when dealing with them.

The Kurdish revolts are not new, they date back to the 19th century and their beginnings date back to the British, just like the Russians' Armenian revolts and the French's Maronite revolts. After the British changed their policies in the Middle East, this task was shared between the two great powers, but the goal was the same, especially to fuel the 6th fleet protecting Israel. Kurdistan here is a puppet state that functions to create a self-devouring monster. Zoroastrianism is widespread in the nationalist section, while the northern part embraces communism. because they believed that they were the successors of the Achaemenids and Sassanids with false propaganda. because they do not have the potential to establish a nation-state. They export history from the Russians, Iranians and Americans. They are carrying out drug trade, arms trade, suicide bombing actions in order to get 1 liter more oil to the Jews. What I have written is not for all Kurds, but for the rebellious segment.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1943_Barzani_revolt
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Sixth_Fleet

Asshole Turkey's soldiers died on their way to help the Palestinians. How many American soldiers died on their way to helping the Palestinians?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid

stayhigh666 said:
NinRick said:
They are not.

So what race are they from? black or asian?

They are a people of white origin, they are different from the western mediterraneans, the problem is that in some regions such as Iraq and Syria many of them where mixed with Arabs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back