Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mental Suggestions, Black Magic And The Decline Of A Special Man - The Story Of Salem Burke

Website
kundalini-project.neocities.org
For a Satanist, mental illness can often be fatal.

But we must also be aware of the monumental power of being able to get rid of our problems, be they almost anything. With Spirituality on our side, we are able to break the kind of condition that the average is incapable of, and we are able to overcome it.

This is a fact.

Because Meditation practices, all of which are constructive, help to give the individual the normal, acceptable and pleasurable mental freedom he needs. When one does Meditations, one raises one's strength to a high level, and this is reflected in one's mentality.

The kind of moral freedom that a healthy person needs has been taken out of the hands of mankind over the centuries. All this has been replaced by destructive and surreal 'phenomena' in which man does not show an improving tendency, but the opposite.

Spirituality is a cure for almost all problems, if one uses it as one should. We all have the virtues and abilities to use these techniques. What is most desirable to the enemy is if We are Spiritually ill and so on.

This is what they try to achieve in our daily lives, because almost everything they have created is against us. The dumb "goy" is made to believe that certain fictions and delusions are implanted in his mind to keep him away from the Truth, the Truth he was created for and should live by, in all measure and quantity.

This is why the media and other enemy-controlled, manipulative and suggestion-rich institutions portray Satanism as if we are the enemies of the world. This message gets into the subconscious and is slowly stored until it is transformed into a "view" and a moral presentation.

Several of our members suffer from these influences and I can't say I'm completely pure in this respect. However, we must not let the enemy defeat us, because we are the ones who have not been defeated and we are the ones who are fighting for Truth alone.

I remember a long time ago there was a high priest I have spoken about a few times. This man was portrayed as "Sick", "Crazy", deceiving the community, and the list goes on. I do not entirely agree with this. This man had great Spiritual abilities.

JoS lost a great talent at that time. I learned a lot from this man.

I have a theory as to why he ended up the way he did. The works he was working with (Talisman, planetary energy) gave him a monumental energy that he could not manage in place. At the time he won the lottery, which he did with the power of his own mind. Now that's something.

However, it was all that energy that made him what he became. I've worked on similar jobs and there was a monumental amount of energy there too, which is not easy to manage. There were also some interesting assumptions and thoughts about his childhood, but I won't go into that at length because it's not my place.

However, the very fact that he was working with such energy may have led to him becoming 'different'. He started taking drugs or smoking pot, I'm not sure.

Everything he talked about didn't seem like fiction. At the time (2006-2007) there was not as much information available about Kundalini and JoS itself. He took the risk himself and revealed his face to promote through video what people needed at the time.

There have been misinterpretations about the Talisman, which are not entirely accurate in the current paradigm, but it was available and working at the time. And he won the lottery ticket. There's no way to sugarcoat it, that's the way it is.

However, it has started to go downhill.

Of course there may be astrological influences here, but I can't help you there.

With his blood he has strengthened and secured this Talisman of monumental energy, the effects of which have not always been 'pleasant'. I remember you wrote that it could end badly if not handled properly, perhaps even cause harm. That's sort of what it said, but I'm not sure it was entirely true.

If one consecrates a certain Magic, such as Talisman Magic, with blood, and it picks up a certain amount of destructive energy, it can flow in the direction of the maker and creator. Because he has added his blood, his personal virtue to it. So if something goes wrong, the creator can sense it.

Working with a Talisman provides monumental energy, but because it has a Good side, it must also have a Bad side. Namely, if one cannot manage this kind of energy properly, it can lead to serious problems, as was the case with Salem.

The reason I bring up this theory as a moral argument is because I have experience with the Talisman and the Talisman made by Salem. He has made several videos and books on how to make them.

If one works with a very large amount of energy and does not know how to manage it properly, it can be a disaster. In any Work, you have to be prepared for the fact that things can't just go in one "right" direction. I experienced this most recently with a Black Magic Work.

I had to control a huge amount of energy, and all it took was a minor chaotic phenomenon and I almost lost control. This doesn't happen often and I was surprised because it was the first time it had happened. I felt the effects almost immediately, which was not pleasant to say the least.

The problem with Black Magic is that if it is used by someone who is not skilled at it, or perhaps makes an accidental mistake (as I did last time), it can have unforeseen consequences for one's current state. This can be exacerbated later if not properly cared for.

It should be clear to an SS that both Black Magic and White Magic are important in this Path. The difference between the two, however, is that while in one you are working with positive energy that does you no harm, in the other you can do harm if you are not careful.

Of course such mistakes can be accidental, because everyone makes mistakes, that's not the problem. The problem starts when that mistake becomes a "phenomenon" to the extent that one is unable to deal with it, and it can even cost one one's Spiritual Wellbeing. Black Magic is no joke.

One must be aware of its pros, cons, implementation and execution.

Anyone who has ever worked with a Talisman knows how dangerous they can be, provided one has the personal value associated with them (See - their blood) in Spiritual work, a huge responsibility, provided one is in control of that energy level.

Salem was a good man who wanted to support and help the JoS community at the time, only to put his face on it, put himself in danger. YouTube wasn't as big then as it is now, but in doing so he betrayed what would later be his undoing - his identity.

You could argue that the situation itself was surreal, but he had one great virtue that he could forge to his advantage - Strength.

While at the end I would like to write a few thoughts on mentality - a healthy mentality contributes to the level at which one can grow Spiritually. For a mentally ill person has and will have delusions that hinder his Spiritual Path.

Since its inception, JoS has always taught the Truth to its followers and confronted its followers with what the average person cannot do - and that is reality. For the average is an illusion, which the enemy is trying to control, and in which the human mind is a player, which the individual playing the game can control with buttons.

We must recognise ourselves and recognise what we are capable of. Those who recognise themselves for what they are capable of will not be disappointed. We must take the necessary steps to reach the level we were born to reach and experience the fruits of those steps.

Spiritual warfare falls into this category. Meditations and Magical practices give power to the spirit and mind, but this power must be used wisely.

All RTRs help you free the spirit, free yourself and start on the Path for which you were created. All the chaotic and irrational events of the past must be left in the past. If some repressed emotion or trauma is holding you back, let it out and say goodbye.

Such phenomena are called psychological injuries that hold the individual back in Spirituality. Know yourself and do the Magical Exercises based on yourself. Never start a work that you cannot finish. Much work requires enormous strength and concentration, and only start when you are sure you have the preparation and not least the Knowledge behind you.

With Knowledge by your side, you will succeed at a Magical Work sooner than your Magical Work without Knowledge.

BrightSpace666

BrightSpace666 said:

But we must also be aware of the monumental power of being able to get rid of our problems, be they almost anything. With Spirituality on our side, we are able to break the kind of condition that the average is incapable of, and we are able to overcome it.

This is a fact.

Because Meditation practices, all of which are constructive, help to give the individual the normal, acceptable and pleasurable mental freedom he needs. When one does Meditations, one raises one's strength to a high level, and this is reflected in one's mentality.

The kind of moral freedom that a healthy person needs has been taken out of the hands of mankind over the centuries. All this has been replaced by destructive and surreal 'phenomena' in which man does not show an improving tendency, but the opposite.

Spirituality is a cure for almost all problems, if one uses it as one should. We all have the virtues and abilities to use these techniques. What is most desirable to the enemy is if We are Spiritually ill and so on.

This is what they try to achieve in our daily lives, because almost everything they have created is against us. The dumb "goy" is made to believe that certain fictions and delusions are implanted in his mind to keep him away from the Truth, the Truth he was created for and should live by, in all measure and quantity.

This is why the media and other enemy-controlled, manipulative and suggestion-rich institutions portray Satanism as if we are the enemies of the world. This message gets into the subconscious and is slowly stored until it is transformed into a "view" and a moral presentation.

Several of our members suffer from these influences and I can't say I'm completely pure in this respect. However, we must not let the enemy defeat us, because we are the ones who have not been defeated and we are the ones who are fighting for Truth alone.

I remember a long time ago there was a high priest I have spoken about a few times. This man was portrayed as "Sick", "Crazy", deceiving the community, and the list goes on. I do not entirely agree with this. This man had great Spiritual abilities.

I have a theory as to why he ended up the way he did. The works he was working with (Talisman, planetary energy) gave him a monumental energy that he could not manage in place. At the time he won the lottery, which he did with the power of his own mind. Now that's something.

However, it was all that energy that made him what he became. I've worked on similar jobs and there was a monumental amount of energy there too, which is not easy to manage. There were also some interesting assumptions and thoughts about his childhood, but I won't go into that at length because it's not my place.

However, the very fact that he was working with such energy may have led to him becoming 'different'. He started taking drugs or smoking pot, I'm not sure.

Everything he talked about didn't seem like fiction. At the time (2006-2007) there was not as much information available about Kundalini and JoS itself. He took the risk himself and revealed his face to promote through video what people needed at the time.

There have been misinterpretations about the Talisman, which are not entirely accurate in the current paradigm, but it was available and working at the time. And he won the lottery ticket. There's no way to sugarcoat it, that's the way it is.

Of course there may be astrological influences here, but I can't help you there.

With his blood he has strengthened and secured this Talisman of monumental energy, the effects of which have not always been 'pleasant'. I remember you wrote that it could end badly if not handled properly, perhaps even cause harm. That's sort of what it said, but I'm not sure it was entirely true.

If one consecrates a certain Magic, such as Talisman Magic, with blood, and it picks up a certain amount of destructive energy, it can flow in the direction of the maker and creator. Because he has added his blood, his personal virtue to it. So if something goes wrong, the creator can sense it.

Working with a Talisman provides monumental energy, but because it has a Good side, it must also have a Bad side. Namely, if one cannot manage this kind of energy properly, it can lead to serious problems, as was the case with Salem.

The reason I bring up this theory as a moral argument is because I have experience with the Talisman and the Talisman made by Salem. He has made several videos and books on how to make them.

If one works with a very large amount of energy and does not know how to manage it properly, it can be a disaster. In any Work, you have to be prepared for the fact that things can't just go in one "right" direction. I experienced this most recently with a Black Magic Work.

I had to control a huge amount of energy, and all it took was a minor chaotic phenomenon and I almost lost control. This doesn't happen often and I was surprised because it was the first time it had happened. I felt the effects almost immediately, which was not pleasant to say the least.

The problem with Black Magic is that if it is used by someone who is not skilled at it, or perhaps makes an accidental mistake (as I did last time), it can have unforeseen consequences for one's current state. This can be exacerbated later if not properly cared for.

It should be clear to an SS that both Black Magic and White Magic are important in this Path. The difference between the two, however, is that while in one you are working with positive energy that does you no harm, in the other you can do harm if you are not careful.

Of course such mistakes can be accidental, because everyone makes mistakes, that's not the problem. The problem starts when that mistake becomes a "phenomenon" to the extent that one is unable to deal with it, and it can even cost one one's Spiritual Wellbeing. Black Magic is no joke.

Anyone who has ever worked with a Talisman knows how dangerous they can be, provided one has the personal value associated with them (See - their blood) in Spiritual work, a huge responsibility, provided one is in control of that energy level.

Salem was a good man who wanted to support and help the JoS community at the time, only to put his face on it, put himself in danger. YouTube wasn't as big then as it is now, but in doing so he betrayed what would later be his undoing - his identity.

You could argue that the situation itself was surreal, but he had one great virtue that he could forge to his advantage - Strength.

While at the end I would like to write a few thoughts on mentality - a healthy mentality contributes to the level at which one can grow Spiritually. For a mentally ill person has and will have delusions that hinder his Spiritual Path.

Since its inception, JoS has always taught the Truth to its followers and confronted its followers with what the average person cannot do - and that is reality. For the average is an illusion, which the enemy is trying to control, and in which the human mind is a player, which the individual playing the game can control with buttons.

We must recognise ourselves and recognise what we are capable of. Those who recognise themselves for what they are capable of will not be disappointed. We must take the necessary steps to reach the level we were born to reach and experience the fruits of those steps.

Spiritual warfare falls into this category. Meditations and Magical practices give power to the spirit and mind, but this power must be used wisely.

All RTRs help you free the spirit, free yourself and start on the Path for which you were created. All the chaotic and irrational events of the past must be left in the past. If some repressed emotion or trauma is holding you back, let it out and say goodbye.

Such phenomena are called psychological injuries that hold the individual back in Spirituality. Know yourself and do the Magical Exercises based on yourself. Never start a work that you cannot finish. Much work requires enormous strength and concentration, and only start when you are sure you have the preparation and not least the Knowledge behind you.

With Knowledge by your side, you will succeed at a Magical Work sooner than your Magical Work without Knowledge.

BrightSpace666

I think the biggest problem was from what I read, he did indeed worked with to much energy, the lottery win was his downfall, he wasn´t used to this amount off wealth, also probably because he was showing his face certain enemy curses might have also influenced him to use the wealth in a wrong way to give rise to his fall.

It´s like giving a drug addict 100.000 USD the drug addict will most likely kill them self with a overdose.

That´s also the way in my opinion the gods reward people, in the amount they can handle at the time, even if they would in theory have contributed more. The difference is given later when the person can handel it.

Fuchs said:
BrightSpace666 said:

This is a fact.

BrightSpace666

I think the biggest problem was from what I read, he did indeed worked with to much energy, the lottery win was his downfall, he wasn´t used to this amount off wealth, also probably because he was showing his face certain enemy curses might have also influenced him to use the wealth in a wrong way to give rise to his fall.

It´s like giving a drug addict 100.000 USD the drug addict will most likely kill them self with a overdose.

That´s also the way in my opinion the gods reward people, in the amount they can handle at the time, even if they would in theory have contributed more. The difference is given later when the person can handel it.

Yes, it's easy to fall into this trap if you're not used to larger sums. But this is understandable, as not everyone has the opportunity to live in good living conditions. Salem was a great talent who unfortunately became a victim of his own work. Repressed emotions and trauma can easily lure those who can realistically afford it into the world of drugs.

BrightSpace666 said:

BrightSpace666

Putting yourself at risk by sharing personal information is something that should be taken seriously. It is similar to how Vovim Baghie and Kai Purr owns a "Satanist" Telegram Channel, despite the fact that this platform has been unmasked as a not-so-safer alternative to WhatsApp. They are one of the many proof that there are no good opposer to the truth of JoS.

By the way, this story reminds me of The Monk of Matthew Gregory Lewis. Although is a blasphemous novel, one of the "morals" of the story is that even one the most "pure" men in the world can fall victim to huge mistakes. This is why we must absolutely not let our guard down.

BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666

I've been thinking about working with talismans lately, it's nice to come across a post like this. Could you please share a post about runic talismans ? an article on how to do it at a basic level.

Salems downfall was the use of crystal methamphetamine.

Yes, posting his face on youtube and showing he put together such a working and had success with it was stupid and could have led to jews and others trying to curse him or find him in the physical but if he stood away from drugs and/or stood sober and kept practicing without the use of drugs at all, he may have been just fine.

I think your story may be a little opinion based and/or put together how you personally wanted to make it seem.

Dude did hard drugs and fucked up his mind big time, its been said plenty of times that drugs and the occult do not mix.

he also shouldve kept his identity concealed though and shouldnt of posted that stuff on youtube

Baroness Blossom said:
BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666

I've been thinking about working with talismans lately, it's nice to come across a post like this. Could you please share a post about runic talismans ? an article on how to do it at a basic level.

Talisman Magic is not easy. While writing this post, I made a small mistake about what talismans I work with. I only have experience with Talismans made and published by Salem. I wrote that wrong in the post, sorry.

However, because working with Talismans is very constructive if one knows how to use them. However, making them is somewhat more complicated and difficult. If you are willing, we can consult about this by email and if it comes to it, we can make a Talisman work for a particular Magic Work.

However, I'm not an expert on this subject either, so there is a lot to consider.

InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
Salems downfall was the use of crystal methamphetamine.

Yes, posting his face on youtube and showing he put together such a working and had success with it was stupid and could have led to jews and others trying to curse him or find him in the physical but if he stood away from drugs and/or stood sober and kept practicing without the use of drugs at all, he may have been just fine.

I think your story may be a little opinion based and/or put together how you personally wanted to make it seem.

Dude did hard drugs and fucked up his mind big time, its been said plenty of times that drugs and the occult do not mix.

he also shouldve kept his identity concealed though and shouldnt of posted that stuff on youtube

I called the post itself mostly an expression of opinion, because I know the story by and large, and because there are one or two things that are perhaps not entirely clear, so I explained them in a post.

BrightSpace666 said:
Baroness Blossom said:
BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666

Talisman Magic is not easy. While writing this post, I made a small mistake about what talismans I work with. I only have experience with Talismans made and published by Salem. I wrote that wrong in the post, sorry.

However, because working with Talismans is very constructive if one knows how to use them. However, making them is somewhat more complicated and difficult. If you are willing, we can consult about this by email and if it comes to it, we can make a Talisman work for a particular Magic Work.

However, I'm not an expert on this subject either, so there is a lot to consider.

Ok

This is my protonmail: [email protected]

BrightSpace666 said:
Baroness Blossom said:
BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666

I would also like to know about talismans. Can we talk by email?

Baroness Blossom said:
BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666

Talisman can be used for many purposes. Protection, Magical success, attracting Planetary energies, and the list goes on and on in this regard. When one creates a particular Talisman, one needs, in this case, a symbol that symbolizes a particular "event". For example, a symbol that is closely related to love is an example.

There are several things to take into account when creating a symbol. When someone is making their talisman, stick to the love paradigm - you need strong emotions when making it. Desire while you are making it has a lot to do with the success of the work. You can also work with colour, for symbolism, or even with the specific colour of the Magical Art - for example, love - red. If you want to go further in it, you can use different colours that suit your feelings and desires at the time.

If one wishes to seek the help of the planets in this regard, one can also use the particular symbol associated with the planet. However, this requires Astrological knowledge, which I don't have much of. Then one can get to work. It is advisable to choose a name for the Talisman and if one is seeking the help of the planets, one should chant the mantras of the planets with the appropriate affirmations.

But there must be someone with more knowledge and more useful advice.

BrightSpace666 said:
Baroness Blossom said:
BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666

Talisman can be used for many purposes. Protection, Magical success, attracting Planetary energies, and the list goes on and on in this regard. When one creates a particular Talisman, one needs, in this case, a symbol that symbolizes a particular "event". For example, a symbol that is closely related to love is an example.

There are several things to take into account when creating a symbol. When someone is making their talisman, stick to the love paradigm - you need strong emotions when making it. Desire while you are making it has a lot to do with the success of the work. You can also work with colour, for symbolism, or even with the specific colour of the Magical Art - for example, love - red. If you want to go further in it, you can use different colours that suit your feelings and desires at the time.

If one wishes to seek the help of the planets in this regard, one can also use the particular symbol associated with the planet. However, this requires Astrological knowledge, which I don't have much of. Then one can get to work. It is advisable to choose a name for the Talisman and if one is seeking the help of the planets, one should chant the mantras of the planets with the appropriate affirmations.

But there must be someone with more knowledge and more useful advice.

I'm going to use runes as symbols that's why I said runic talisman anyway. but I don't know if I should combine some runes or use them separately but in the same talisman. I don't know how to name it as I'm going to make a runic talisman, is this necessary ?

Thank you for information and your help me ^^

Have a nice day ^^

BrightSpace666 said:

This is a fact.

BrightSpace666

I wasn't aware that Salem wrote books, where can we find them?

BlackEagle666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Baroness Blossom said:

We can talk, yes. I'll consult Baroness Blossom about a few more things regarding the Talisman, and then I'll be in touch.

BrightSpace666 said:
BlackEagle666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

We can talk, yes. I'll consult Baroness Blossom about a few more things regarding the Talisman, and then I'll be in touch.

I came from vacation, you can send me an e-mail

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back