Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Has Anyone Ever Summoned Lilith?

TheJewHater

I know it says on the website not to summon her but I’m just curious.

How does she look? For example, what’s her hair color? Is she tall or short?

What’s her personality like? Laid back or serious?

Lilith is not a creature to be invoked. She appears to whomever she chooses.
You can find out what she looks like by looking at the drawings people made of her, like this artwork of Hon John Collier 1892.
Lilith.gif

ogika666 said:
Lilith is not a creature to be invoked. She appears to whomever she chooses.
You can find out what she looks like by looking at the drawings people made of her, like this artwork of Hon John Collier 1892.
Lilith.gif

She isnt a " creature " . She is a goddess of very high ranking.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Gods are creatures. :mrgreen:

[/quote]

[/quote]
The problem is that calling gods ''creatures'' is not the right way.

[/quote]

[/quote]

By your logic, then just because jews are also somewhat human, then we could say they have the same rights as gentiles, because gentiles are also humans. That is false. Calling such a goddess or any other god of high ranking a creature is condescending and ignores their high status and is disrespectful.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You should be more respectful brother.

Anatolian Division said:
Sorry brother, but Gods are creatures.
CaspianTheDreamer said:
By your logic, then just because jews are also somewhat human, then we could say they have the same rights as gentiles, because gentiles are also humans. That is false. Calling such a goddess or any other god of high ranking a creature is condescending and ignores their high status and is disrespectful.
I didn't say that Gods are humans, I said that Gods are creatures.
Jews aren't humans.

It has nothing to do with respectfulness. I am VERY respectful!

ogika666 said:
Anatolian Division said:
Sorry brother, but Gods are creatures.
CaspianTheDreamer said:
I didn't say that Gods are humans, I said that Gods are creatures.
Jews aren't humans.

It has nothing to do with respectfulness. I am VERY respectful!

It's the tone of this it doesn't sound right. Just like the word Entity (saw that used once and called out too) usually people refer to the Gods and Goddesses as that or some title that you would think of as beauty or praising them or something. Creatures what is the first thing someone thinks of when they say this.

Now you see why it's not Respectful I hope.

Technically every living being is a creature. What perhaps caused some confusion ist that we usually refer animals as creatures. Of course there are better ways to address a being of high importance, but technically it is correct and I am assuming this disagreement has something to do with language barriers of many sort.

Henu the Great said:
Technically every living being is a creature. What perhaps caused some confusion ist that we usually refer animals as creatures. Of course there are better ways to address a being of high importance, but technically it is correct and I am assuming this disagreement has something to do with language barriers of many sort.

That's a great way to look at it. If we didn't know better as humans in general we would constantly think (and some people do) non-native language people are either mentally challenged or very mean.

---------------------------------------
As for the OP. It doesn't hurt to ask I guess but I would of thought of how if it says on the JoS that She doesn't want to be summoned so its safe to assume She wouldn't like it if the person She visited openly talked about their experience unless told other wise. But like I said it doesn't hurt to ask to know more about our Gods and Goddesses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back