Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun on Betelgeuse coming Sunday

darkmonkey666

28 Gemini. I was given info on this by another SS in my email. I am going to try the square for this. I wanted to post this if anyone else wants too. Either material or spiritual. Affirmation something dealing with Betelgeuse or the Sun or both.

I can confirm from doing the Mercury square once starting on this star several years ago that it's energy stays with you throughout the working as it's where it's started that is most important. However I normally don't bother checking stars or degrees like this when starting squares.

slyscorpion said:
28 Gemini. I was given info on this by another SS in my email. I am going to try the square for this. I wanted to post this if anyone else wants too. Either material or spiritual. Affirmation something dealing with Betelgeuse or the Sun or both.

I can confirm from doing the Mercury square once starting on this star several years ago that it's energy stays with you throughout the working as it's where it's started that is most important. However I normally don't bother checking stars or degrees like this when starting squares.

"In a safe, healthy, and positive way for me the power of the sun and betelgeuse are making me extraordinarily wealthy through gambling now and forever"
Is that good? :) and thanks for the info!

If it were truly a favorable and worthwhile date why does the JOS calendar not include it? I am curious as to your results so let us know.

GoldenxChild1 said:
If it were truly a favorable and worthwhile date why does the JOS calendar not include it? I am curious as to your results so let us know.

The JOS calendar as far as I know only includes what Maxine talked about. Which for the sun is home and exalted and I think when it's Sunday on summer solstice. I don't know as that needs to change but some people need to think outside the box on some things. For example I had a wonderful experience doing the Jupiter square on 0 Aries so far as the amount of energy put towards a goal and I plan to do that again the next two times it crosses that.

So far as fixed stars the JOS calendar doesn't include that nor does it include that Sun in Virgo is an auspicious time to do the working only a little less powerful than Leo.

These are things you figure out on your own through experimentation. I personally love the energies of the sun anyways so I am not minding. I will record my experience here. It could be a bust or it could be good results. I never personally intentionally used this fixed star thing. I only noticed once when starting the Mercury square it was on this star and had a good experience.

So if you want to try go ahead. If you would rather not that is ok too. It's up to everyone.

Generally Sun in Gemini seems very counterintuitive for health or wealth. Maybe in niche cases it could be good. Workings for improving charisma and self expression could be okay.

Henu the Great said:
Generally Sun in Gemini seems very counterintuitive for health or wealth. Maybe in niche cases it could be good. Workings for improving charisma and self expression could be okay.

Well it's not Sun Gemini we are focusing on. I am not sure about this working either that it's great. But I was going to try as an experiment. The Person who sent me this said sign didn't matter a lot doing it on specific stars give it much extra power (wonder about Spica at around 21 Libra) Sun doesn't generally do great in air at all.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

Well it's not Sun Gemini we are focusing on. I am not sure about this working either that it's great. But I was going to try as an experiment. The Person who sent me this said sign didn't matter a lot doing it on specific stars give it much extra power (wonder about Spica at around 21 Libra) Sun doesn't generally do great in air at all.
Focus or not, that is the filter of energy. All of the parts have to be taken into equation. The excactness of equational functions remain unkown for us at this time. Maybe in the future this will be publicly available info. Until then, much work to be done.

Larissa666 said:
What do you mean by "Sun on Betelgeuse"? That on that day at specific time, the Sun will occupy the same point in the sky as Betelgeuse?

Yeah sun is at 28 Gemini conjunct Betelgeuse occupying the same astrological degree as that star

I am going to give it a week or two I really do like this star and want to tell people what experience I have. If it is as weak as sun normally is in Gemini I will discontinue but I wanted to see what is true and what is not about this.

Yeah there is a lot of missing info on stuff. Some degrees also supposedly help or hurt other planets too. It is really complicated. Example Saturn is at deep debilitation at 21 Aries which helps Opposite planets or Mars does good at 27 Capricorn helping the sun probably as the two have affinities. I am still trying to figure out some of this.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

Focus or not, that is the filter of energy. All of the parts have to be taken into equation. The excactness of equational functions remain unkown for us at this time. Maybe in the future this will be publicly available info. Until then, much work to be done.

slyscorpion said:
I am going to give it a week or two I really do like this star and want to tell people what experience I have. If it is as weak as sun normally is in Gemini I will discontinue but I wanted to see what is true and what is not about this.

Yeah there is a lot of missing info on stuff. Some degrees also supposedly help or hurt other planets too. It is really complicated. Example Saturn is at deep debilitation at 21 Aries which helps Opposite planets or Mars does good at 27 Capricorn helping the sun probably as the two have affinities. I am still trying to figure out some of this.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

I am trying to get him to comment on here btw with what he thinks but I am keeping anon in case he doesn't want anyone to know what we talked about or whatever to Respect privacy.

slyscorpion said:
It is a nice idea for sure. However, I do not think we can make generalized assumptions because we are all different so results would differ case by case.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
It is a nice idea for sure. However, I do not think we can make generalized assumptions because we are all different so results would differ case by case.

So a lot of experiences are a person's own experiences only. Ok so that means some will like and get good results some won't with this.

Let's see what people say if anyone else does this.

slyscorpion said:
So a lot of experiences are a person's own experiences only. Ok so that means some will like and get good results some won't with this.

Let's see what people say if anyone else does this.
Pretty much, but generally speaking there is overlap as well.

Well even though it's in a neutral sign, I still feel like a sun square will be empowered by this.

I Also wonder if I'll get an extra boost from this because the sun is my chart ruler. I'm gonna try it anyways. Jupiter is also currently in conjunction with my natal sun slightly, so I'd better do something and not waste a chance like this.

slyscorpion said:

If Betelgeuse is the focus here, although the Square helps the power of the working, why not simply invoke Betelgeuse energy instead? An alternative would be to start a normal working on the Summer Solstice, but I am not sure exactly how much weight our Sun has versus Betelgeuse.

At the same time, I believe a good date could yield just as much benefit from our Sun as Betelgeuse can. I say this from the perspective of not getting carried away with distant stars whilst neglecting what is right in front of us.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Henu the Great said:

I am trying to get him to comment on here btw with what he thinks but I am keeping anon in case he doesn't want anyone to know what we talked about or whatever to Respect privacy.

I'll comment on it. Do signs matter when doing squares? Yes. However, what the ancient civilizations knew about fixed stars is that their influence can be just as powerful than the signs themselves.

For example, you have A Venus Taurus vs a Venus conjuct fixed Star Algol (25° Taurus). Taurus is Venus home sign, however, if conjucting Algol, which is a malefic star, the influence of that star may manifest as well. For example, that person may be an abusive lover, or has abusive relationships, whether physically or emotionally, as Algol is the star of violence.

Betelgeuse is a great star to start a Sun Square because even at 0° Cancer (as it reaches Summer Solstice), it still conjucts Betelgeuse. I've noticed that doing squares conjuct fixed stars (on neutral signs or beneficial signs) tend to have an effect similar to Exaltation or ruling sign (though if one can find a benefic star in a home or exalted sign, even better).

Kavya Shukra said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I'll comment on it. Do signs matter when doing squares? Yes. However, what the ancient civilizations knew about fixed stars is that their influence can be just as powerful than the signs themselves.

For example, you have A Venus Taurus vs a Venus conjuct fixed Star Algol (25° Taurus). Taurus is Venus home sign, however, if conjucting Algol, which is a malefic star, the influence of that star may manifest as well. For example, that person may be an abusive lover, or has abusive relationships, whether physically or emotionally, as Algol is the star of violence.

Betelgeuse is a great star to start a Sun Square because even at 0° Cancer (as it reaches Summer Solstice), it still conjucts Betelgeuse. I've noticed that doing squares conjuct fixed stars (on neutral signs or beneficial signs) tend to have an effect similar to Exaltation or ruling sign (though if one can find a benefic star in a home or exalted sign, even better).

The Hindus for example, have the Nakahara Lunar Mansion system.

Sidereal astrology is a little wanky, however what they do have right that Tropical Astrology to be honest needs to apply, is the Lunar Mansion Fixed Star system.

Most names of the Nakshatras are based on Fixed Stars. For example,

Magha Nakshatra is Regulus
Chitra is Spica
Hasta is Zaniah
Ardra is Betelgeuse, etc.

You already have analysis of planets on signs. But the Hindus also have interpretations on planets on certain Nakshatras/fixed stars and how it's different from just being the sign without a fixed Star conjuction.

The Babylonians based their 4 seasons based on Fixed Stars.

Aldebaran marked Spring
Regulus marked Summer
Antares marked Fall
Folmalhaut marked Winter.

Betelgeuse in this Age of Pisces marks the Summertime because it's a few days away from the Summer Solstice and still has a 2-3° conjuction orb to 0° Cancer.

Kavya Shukra said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Thank you I do understand this being able to feel some energies myself. I think the 15 Leo actually is the worst of anything. It reeks of drugs violence etc bleh I hate that day each year the vibe in the air. Ok so sun is in home sign here but not really Leo energy that much anymore as it's traditionally understood (not really sure what it's aspecting to cause this)

So yeah the vibes of stars and some things apparently can change the whole thing. I agree algol too but not as bad in my mind as the above to be honest.

slyscorpion said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Thank you I do understand this being able to feel some energies myself. I think the 15 Leo actually is the worst of anything. It reeks of drugs violence etc bleh I hate that day each year the vibe in the air. Ok so sun is in home sign here but not really Leo energy that much anymore as it's traditionally understood (not really sure what it's aspecting to cause this)

So yeah the vibes of stars and some things apparently can change the whole thing. I agree algol too but not as bad in my mind as the above to be honest.

Then I believe doing a Square or other working on the Summer Solstice would be the best option, compared to the Gemini Sun. Also, the day of Mars and Moon of Aries should make up for something lost from not doing it on Sunday. One could still get the hour of the Sun, as well.

I wish I wasn't already doing so many workings. Also, as soon as this Square is over, it is time to do the Square for the Leo Sun as well.

Personally, I am thinking this would be good for a wealth working, given the state of the world.

Something like: "The energy of Fehu and Sowilo has permanently given me the wealth and opportunity to advance as fast as possible, in the best way for me."

Thank you both for your input.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=366737 time=1655424713 user_id=21286]
slyscorpion said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Then I believe doing a Square or other working on the Summer Solstice would be the best option, compared to the Gemini Sun. Also, the day of Mars and Moon of Aries should make up for something lost from not doing it on Sunday. One could still get the hour of the Sun, as well.

I wish I wasn't already doing so many workings. Also, as soon as this Square is over, it is time to do the Square for the Leo Sun as well.

Personally, I am thinking this would be good for a wealth working, given the state of the world.

Something like: "The energy of Fehu and Sowilo has permanently given me the wealth and opportunity to advance as fast as possible, in the best way for me."

Thank you both for your input.

I might try that summer solstice is really powerful for starting it. You kind of got or understand some of my ideas I think. Friendly planets or planets that have affinities for each other help each other. So the energy of Mars and Aries adds power to the sun when starting this cause Aries exalts sun and Mars and Sun are friendly planets.

slyscorpion said:
I might try that summer solstice is really powerful for starting it. You kind of got or understand some of my ideas I think. Friendly planets or planets that have affinities for each other help each other. So the energy of Mars and Aries adds power to the sun when starting this cause Aries exalts sun and Mars and Sun are friendly planets.

Yes exactly. I also think some people were getting hung up on the Square part since the "quality" of the Sun in Gemini was not great. Yet, the summer solstice, combined with the supporting planets, in addition to Betelguese, makes it hard to deny.

I may create an additional thread because I believe this to be a very good opportunity for wealth, given the state of our world, even for noobs or whoever. I don't want anyone to miss this.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=366741 time=1655427910 user_id=21286]
slyscorpion said:

Yes exactly. I also think some people were getting hung up on the Square part since the "quality" of the Sun in Gemini was not great. Yet, the summer solstice, combined with the supporting planets, in addition to Betelguese, makes it hard to deny.

I may create an additional thread because I believe this to be a very good opportunity for wealth, given the state of our world, even for noobs or whoever. I don't want anyone to miss this.

That is a better date go ahead if you want with a thread. Anyways sun is 25 Gemini and I am starting to feel energies of Betelgeuse a little today so definitely this star will be present on summer solstice. I was very hesitant to start on Sunday anyways cause of Sun Gemini that is what I kept talking about not sure if this is going to be good or not etc. So yeah I take your idea.

slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
slyscorpion said:

That is a better date go ahead if you want with a thread. Anyways sun is 25 Gemini and I am starting to feel energies of Betelgeuse a little today so definitely this star will be present on summer solstice. I was very hesitant to start on Sunday anyways cause of Sun Gemini that is what I kept talking about not sure if this is going to be good or not etc. So yeah I take your idea.

0° Cancer isn't on a Sunday tho. Does that still matter? Or we can still do that regardless of the day?

slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
slyscorpion said:

Sun 28 Sagittarius now that might actually be a cool idea btw if anyone ever sees that on a Sunday. Sun has more affinity for Fire element and this is opposite Betelgeuse you do feel that star strong then too.

If I am not mistaken, the only prominent stars on the opposite side of 28° Gemini where Betelgeuse is, is the Milky Way (The Galactic Center), and Barnard's Star

Kavya Shukra said:
slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

0° Cancer isn't on a Sunday tho. Does that still matter? Or we can still do that regardless of the day?

Well I don't know I just trust Blitzkreig knows what he is talking about with this. I know some people have started moon square on other days (since it's so rare to have a really good date for it) and they seem to be fine.

I will have to see.

slyscorpion said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Well I don't know I just trust Blitzkreig knows what he is talking about with this. I know some people have started moon square on other days (since it's so rare to have a really good date for it) and they seem to be fine.

I will have to see.

Just as you can start a square on a non-normal sign, you can start it on another weekday. It won't ruin it. Of course, there isn't a reason to unless there is poor planning or something and the planet is about to leave the ideal sign. For most planets, you have a few weeks to pick a date, so you can plan for the right weekday.

The Summer solstice, while not being on Sunday, is still a powerful date on its own. The way I see it, it is its "own Sun day".
Personally, I am not using a square, since I want to continue it as a low-level working for many days. However, I do not see any reason why a square cannot be used, if someone wants to do so.

On the page, it only says not to do it during certain signs, but that other "times" can be done. We also know that it doesn't have to be continued on every associated planetary hour as well, so I think there is some variability here.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=366950 time=1655490285 user_id=21286]
slyscorpion said:
Kavya Shukra said:

I will have to see.

Just as you can start a square on a non-normal sign, you can start it on another weekday. It won't ruin it. Of course, there isn't a reason to unless there is poor planning or something and the planet is about to leave the ideal sign. For most planets, you have a few weeks to pick a date, so you can plan for the right weekday.

The Summer solstice, while not being on Sunday, is still a powerful date on its own. The way I see it, it is its "own Sun day".
Personally, I am not using a square, since I want to continue it as a low-level working for many days. However, I do not see any reason why a square cannot be used, if someone wants to do so.

On the page, it only says not to do it during certain signs, but that other "times" can be done. We also know that it doesn't have to be continued on every associated planetary hour as well, so I think there is some variability here.

It actually is one of the most powerful days for the sun as far as I am aware (18 Aries is another good degree for it in traditional astrology as it's the exaltation degree or when the sun is most exalted) I did the sun square a couple years ago when it was on a Sunday. I found that to be the most powerful one I did.

Anyone that is interested this time of year actually in some way aspects the energy of the Sirius solar system not as much the star for the first 4 degrees. People if they know what any of the planets look like or how to tune in can even use this to help them invoke energies off of planets in this solar system. I did it one year with the brown gas giant one. I found it interesting.

Two questions:
Could I make an affirmation related to improving my father's.. everything, attitude, effort, care etc.?

If I want to improve my mental ability which category would this go under, material or spiritual?

Charlotte61903 said:
Two questions:
Could I make an affirmation related to improving my father's.. everything, attitude, effort, care etc.?

If I want to improve my mental ability which category would this go under, material or spiritual?

I don't honestly know. That may require a separate working on him. You can try it see what happens but no promises as you would be doing energy onto yourself not him mainly with this. If you were to try this material would be best as it's external you are working on.

Improving mental ability would be better with Mercury it is in Gemini right now. So if you can start a square before it's out of that on Wednesday that would be good. I would think this would be spiritual as it's an internal change rather than material which affects your environment.

I came back here to say I started this on Tuesday. With Moon Mars and Jupiter in Aries this increased the power of this I believe to be more powerful as I feel more power from this than usual. So I think we were correct.

Now I know if a planet is on a power point and other things are favorable such as the moon and especially the sign the planet is in for the planetary day it is I can think about doing this if I want and it's not the listed day to start the square. That is nice to know cause sometimes you only have a day or two with that with some of the planets.

slyscorpion said:
I came back here to say I started this on Tuesday. With Moon Mars and Jupiter in Aries this increased the power of this I believe to be more powerful as I feel more power from this than usual. So I think we were correct.

Now I know if a planet is on a power point and other things are favorable such as the moon and especially the sign the planet is in for the planetary day it is I can think about doing this if I want and it's not the listed day to start the square. That is nice to know cause sometimes you only have a day or two with that with some of the planets.

I did the Sun square on Tuesday and I'm loving this energy a lot.

slyscorpion said:
Charlotte61903 said:
Two questions:

I don't honestly know. That may require a separate working on him. You can try it see what happens but no promises as you would be doing energy onto yourself not him mainly with this. If you were to try this material would be best as it's external you are working on.

Improving mental ability would be better with Mercury it is in Gemini right now. So if you can start a square before it's out of that on Wednesday that would be good. I would think this would be spiritual as it's an internal change rather than material which affects your environment.

Thanks, that helps. And it's a bit of a long shot, but do you think I could use the square to improve medical knowledge? It's a stretch, I know, but I'm just curious.

Charlotte61903 said:
slyscorpion said:
Charlotte61903 said:
Two questions:

Thanks, that helps. And it's a bit of a long shot, but do you think I could use the square to improve medical knowledge? It's a stretch, I know, but I'm just curious.

You can affirm it to do that but you will have to take in the information or at least some of it yourself. It is possible to pull information from the astral though. Maybe this would be better for Mercury in Virgo as that rules healing and things regarding health of the body.

slyscorpion said:
Charlotte61903 said:
slyscorpion said:

You can affirm it to do that but you will have to take in the information or at least some of it yourself. It is possible to pull information from the astral though. Maybe this would be better for Mercury in Virgo as that rules healing and things regarding health of the body.

Try it. What it can do is give you a deeper understanding of stuff so you are more able to comprehend it. You might be suprised. But you will have to study it and have basic knowledge for anything you get to make sense still.

slyscorpion said:

Unrelated but did you get my emails?

Kavya Shukra said:
slyscorpion said:

Unrelated but did you get my emails?

All your emails somehow ended up in the spam box. I am going to reply to some of it soon but also everyone else's emails to me did as well including newsletters from places I signed up too. This is kind of strange. Anyways going to try to figure that one out.

Also I just realized Jupiter was in Mutual reception with sun on Tuesday too. They exalt in each other's sign so both help each other.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back