Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Numbers relating to the Demons that are often seen.

SeguaceDiSatana

Sorry, this year it happens that I see a lot of times the number 88 that I associate with Astarte (I associate it with her for the meditation "Inanna" published by the brother VoiceofEnki where you have to vibrate Inanna 88 times). I see it in every situation. Sometimes I even hear it because during the queues someone calls the number 88 or they tell me anecdotes of people who are 88 years old. I always see or hear the number 88. The number 666 also happens to me, but less often than 88 although with some frequency. What is the meaning of all this?
Thank you!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Sorry, this year it happens that I see a lot of times the number 88 that I associate with Astarte (I associate it with her for the meditation "Inanna" published by the brother VoiceofEnki where you have to vibrate Inanna 88 times). I see it in every situation. Sometimes I even hear it because during the queues someone calls the number 88 or they tell me anecdotes of people who are 88 years old. I always see or hear the number 88. The number 666 also happens to me, but less often than 88 although with some frequency. What is the meaning of all this?
Thank you!

Do you do the Inanna meditation daily?

It is overal a positive sign, could mean you do well keep going like that.
666 could mean to work clean/empower your sun chakra.

Fuchs said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
Thank you!

Since the Inanna meditation was not too long, I could afford to freely add it to my meditation program, yes.
One long meditation I do is to empower my chakras including pineal gland, third eye and extensions and that is a long time to do.
Besides that I do some spells and Raum meditation a few times when I do these spells.
By the way, sorry if I do an offtopic, but I ask here so I don't have to open another topic and so I don't disturb you, brothers and sisters, I wanted to do a spell to show all sides of my true personality in front of people because I have learned to accept myself lately not only from the point of view of my body (I am a little short, although they say that I am very nice physically and I know it too), but also of the personality (which I have known completely thanks to my astrological birth chart ). I would like to use the JERA Rune for this spell. Could it be suitable?
Thanks!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Fuchs said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
Thank you!

Since the Inanna meditation was not too long, I could afford to freely add it to my meditation program, yes.
One long meditation I do is to empower my chakras including pineal gland, third eye and extensions and that is a long time to do.
Besides that I do some spells and Raum meditation a few times when I do these spells.
By the way, sorry if I do an offtopic, but I ask here so I don't have to open another topic and so I don't disturb you, brothers and sisters, I wanted to do a spell to show all sides of my true personality in front of people because I have learned to accept myself lately not only from the point of view of my body (I am a little short, although they say that I am very nice physically and I know it too), but also of the personality (which I have known completely thanks to my astrological birth chart ). I would like to use the JERA Rune for this spell. Could it be suitable?
Thanks!

You always have to keep in mind someobody else might have the same question, than you or might ask in the future or sometimes people out off what ever reason don´t want to ask things on the forum and only read what is allready written. So a new topic is never bad and does not bother anyone, as long it is not spam or the same topic asked repeadedly even despite given proper answer for it.

Do you mean like you express these better infront off people, or people start/recognize them more about you?

Kind off you want better selfexpression or a higher or better puplic standing /understanding?

Fuchs said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
Fuchs said:

Thanks!

You always have to keep in mind someobody else might have the same question, than you or might ask in the future or sometimes people out off what ever reason don´t want to ask things on the forum and only read what is allready written. So a new topic is never bad and does not bother anyone, as long it is not spam or the same topic asked repeadedly even despite given proper answer for it.

Do you mean like you express these better infront off people, or people start/recognize them more about you?

Kind off you want better selfexpression or a higher or better puplic standing /understanding?

I'd like to be able to express myself more. Also because sometimes people may have a precise personality, but they are afraid to express themselves because the other person may not like it and one could be misunderstood by those who do not understand that human beings, being all different, each of them has a different personality based on who the individual is.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Fuchs said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
Thanks!

I'd like to be able to express myself more. Also because sometimes people may have a precise personality, but they are afraid to express themselves because the other person may not like it and one could be misunderstood by those who do not understand that human beings, being all different, each of them has a different personality based on who the individual is.

Jera #12 can work, but I would also include Ansuz #4, Wunjo 8# and Mannaz 20#

Would do it like this:
OsRune.gif
ArRune.gif
VendRune.gif
MadhRune.gif

As, Ar, Wynn,Madr (Norwegian spelling) x 111 reps (vibrated in one breath)

In a positive and healthy way for me, I express my self in the most beneficial way for me, now continuously and forever x 18 reps

I did not include other people in the affirmation as I think this is not necessary, if you express yourself in the most beneficial way for you.

I would start this working on the summer solstice for maximum effectiveness (avoid void off course moon).

see SS Calendar (depending on your location): https://jos-astro.com/#/

Good luck in your endeavours.

"
ArRune.gif

JERA (Year)
Germanic name: Gaar (Jera) [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Gothic: Jer
Norse: Ár
Anglo-Saxon: Ger (Jara)
Icelandic: Ár [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Norwegian: Jara, Ar

#12. Jera is a rune of cycles and is symbolic of the harvest where the efforts of planting and work in the fields are rewarded with crops. Ar represents the cycles of change. Life cycles, lunar cycles, the cycles of the seasons and changes. Ar is in contrast to Iss where everything stops. It signifies the return of the Sun and brings action. Ar symbolizes a vortex of cycling energy; the eight-fold wheel of life, the point inside of the circle, which is the glyph for the Sun meaning regeneration. When used in magickal operations, it can bring a reversal of personal fortunes. Like the Tarot Card, the Wheel of Fortune, Ar can reverse circumstances so misfortune is replaced with luck and visa-versa. Rune of patience and awareness, moving in harmony with natural cycles. This rune is excellent for working with nature and is a rune of fruitfulness. Ingwaz is the seed planted, Berkano is the earth that receives it and Jera is the growth and the harvest. A rune of long term planning and persistence and ensures the success of plans. This rune is also helpful as it serves as a guide in the correct timing of rituals, especially initiation. When used in black magick, this rune can bring the worst possible aspects of an individual’s wyrd to manifest and develops the forces of self-destruction. The stone is moss agate.

In white magic it can do the reverse.

OsRune.gif

ANSUZ (God)
Germanic: Aza (Ansuz) [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Gothic: Ansus
Norse: Óss, Áss
Anglo-Saxon: Aesc, (Os, Ac)
Icelandic: Óss, Áss [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Norwegian: As

#4. Rune of the power of speech, destroys tyranny; “Your spiritual force sets you free” Order, the opposite of chaos, creative inspiration, magickal oratory ability and to persuade others and audiences through speech. Opens channels of self-expression and overcomes obstacles of every kind. Used in removing bindings. Assists in enhancing one’s psychic and magickal abilities. Also used for work in invocations. Used with Lapis Lazuli in working to communicate with Demons.

VendRune.gif

WUNJO
Germanic: Uuinne (Wunjo) [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Gothic: Winja
Norse: Vend
Anglo-Saxon: Wynn
Icelandic: Vin [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Norwegian: Wynn

#8. Wunjo is a rune of honors and rewards. Our efforts are rewarded. Vend is bliss merging with light. Authority, respect and strength. This rune is excellent for banishing depression. Helps to unite family members and mend friendships. Breaks down barriers between one’s self and others. When directed for black magick, this rune can be used to instill overconfidence and trust of the wrong things in others, leading to their downfall. Vend is also a rune of healing as it binds the healing of the mind with the healing of the physical self. Wards off diseases. Good for working with the heart chakra. Topaz enhances this rune as well as rose quartz. Good for raising confidence and self-esteem.

MadhRune.gif

MANNAZ
Germanic: Manna (Mannaz) [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Gothic: Manna
Norse: Maðr
Anglo-Saxon: Mann
Icelandic: Maður [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Norwegian: Madr

#20. Rune of logic and the left side of the brain. Used for enhancing intellect and strengthening the memory. Helps one to gain more knowledge of one’s self which is essential in working magick. Amethyst

"https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Fuchs said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
Fuchs said:

Would do it like this:
OsRune.gif
ArRune.gif
VendRune.gif
MadhRune.gif

In a positive and healthy way for me, I express my self in the most beneficial way for me, now continuously and forever x 18 reps

I did not include other people in the affirmation as I think this is not necessary, if you express yourself in the most beneficial way for you.

I would start this working on the summer solstice for maximum effectiveness (avoid void off course moon).

"
ArRune.gif

JERA (Year)

#12. Jera is a rune of cycles and is symbolic of the harvest where the efforts of planting and work in the fields are rewarded with crops. Ar represents the cycles of change. Life cycles, lunar cycles, the cycles of the seasons and changes. Ar is in contrast to Iss where everything stops. It signifies the return of the Sun and brings action. Ar symbolizes a vortex of cycling energy; the eight-fold wheel of life, the point inside of the circle, which is the glyph for the Sun meaning regeneration. When used in magickal operations, it can bring a reversal of personal fortunes. Like the Tarot Card, the Wheel of Fortune, Ar can reverse circumstances so misfortune is replaced with luck and visa-versa. Rune of patience and awareness, moving in harmony with natural cycles. This rune is excellent for working with nature and is a rune of fruitfulness. Ingwaz is the seed planted, Berkano is the earth that receives it and Jera is the growth and the harvest. A rune of long term planning and persistence and ensures the success of plans. This rune is also helpful as it serves as a guide in the correct timing of rituals, especially initiation. When used in black magick, this rune can bring the worst possible aspects of an individual’s wyrd to manifest and develops the forces of self-destruction. The stone is moss agate.

OsRune.gif

ANSUZ (God)

#4. Rune of the power of speech, destroys tyranny; “Your spiritual force sets you free” Order, the opposite of chaos, creative inspiration, magickal oratory ability and to persuade others and audiences through speech. Opens channels of self-expression and overcomes obstacles of every kind. Used in removing bindings. Assists in enhancing one’s psychic and magickal abilities. Also used for work in invocations. Used with Lapis Lazuli in working to communicate with Demons.

VendRune.gif

WUNJO

#8. Wunjo is a rune of honors and rewards. Our efforts are rewarded. Vend is bliss merging with light. Authority, respect and strength. This rune is excellent for banishing depression. Helps to unite family members and mend friendships. Breaks down barriers between one’s self and others. When directed for black magick, this rune can be used to instill overconfidence and trust of the wrong things in others, leading to their downfall. Vend is also a rune of healing as it binds the healing of the mind with the healing of the physical self. Wards off diseases. Good for working with the heart chakra. Topaz enhances this rune as well as rose quartz. Good for raising confidence and self-esteem.

MadhRune.gif

MANNAZ

#20. Rune of logic and the left side of the brain. Used for enhancing intellect and strengthening the memory. Helps one to gain more knowledge of one’s self which is essential in working magick. Amethyst

Thank you so much for the answer! I really don't know how to thank you! Thanks again! :)
Hail Satan!!!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Fuchs said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:

Would do it like this:
OsRune.gif
ArRune.gif
VendRune.gif
MadhRune.gif

"
ArRune.gif

JERA (Year)

OsRune.gif

ANSUZ (God)

VendRune.gif

WUNJO

MadhRune.gif

MANNAZ

Thank you so much for the answer! I really don't know how to thank you! Thanks again! :)
Hail Satan!!!

You´re welcome, just keep on advancing becoming your best you ;) .

I did create a extra topic for the working so maybe other members will give additional improvement suggestions for the working, also other people with the same problem can see it, should be online soon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back