Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something I thought of about lucid dreams and out of body experiences.

ghost kid

I think it is easier to lucid dream.Then to go out of body.Because right from the time we our born.And many times before we die on our death beds we dream.That doesn't happen with out of body experiences. :) What do you think?

ghost kid said:
I think it is easier to lucid dream.Then to go out of body.Because right from the time we our born.And many times before we die on our death beds we dream.That doesn't happen with out of body experiences. :) What do you think?

They're the same thing.

GeodeSun said:
ghost kid said:

They're the same thing.
No

Serbon said:
GeodeSun said:
ghost kid said:

They're the same thing.
No

Explain.

GeodeSun said:
In astral projection one leaves the physical body with astral body. In lucid dreaming one stays inside their mind, in lucid state.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back