Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this a way that the enemy use to stop you from meditating?

Weasel

Uhm.. hello i have a problem... more like a curiosity that prob won't get that much help.

The thing is i am meditating also started yoga (is this a good routine because it seems less intimidating than the one on jos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7AYKMP6rOE&t=928s) and there is something that always stopping from doing it...

Let me explain it more cleary, i have a hyper active mind VERY hyper active (could be too much air element) because my life does not have that much activity and because of this its kind of hard doing the final rituals. There is also moments when RIGHT when i want to meditate there is always something LIKE FUCKING ALWAYS something, either someone who want to hang out, a friend is online, remembering something i wanted to do or i am suddenly hungry or thirsty.

I also have a weird thing, when i am meditating its good and make me feels good in a way, less anxious etc but the problem is before starting the meditation there is something stopping me, like my mind dont want to do it, like there is a barrier. From what i seen Cobra said in a post that this is because the mind is not programmed to meditate.

Even so i wanted to know, is yoga and void meditation enough to escape me from these weird vicious things that's always makes me mess my meditation session? I dont know maybe i am too weak or an idiot but i just hope to receive some answers.

You actually have to ignore these, all of these exact things you mention are a literal form of psychological engineering that are meant to dumb down the population and keep them from having any focus. Void meditation will help, but it does not replace actually ignoring these things and getting on with what you've gotta do.

This is simply your mind being against meditation and real advancement. Yes, this is created by lack of spiritual exercise and also enemy influence, but more on the general side of how everything evolved in time with the spiritual nature cut out from us.

This is resolved in time with experience and a conscious effort. Such as, preparing consciously for the task you are about to do and during, with complete ignorance towards anything else or any obstacle for the purpose of success.

In time this will learn you to establish patterns and learn how to properly do these things. If a thought, worry - anything comes up you tell your mind you will deal with it at the end of the task. Simple and efficient.

When you do something of importance, and also of this caliber, your mind opens up with obsessive worry and conflict to basically deter you. You have to take conscious control over this by telling yourself directions. " Later! No! " Dismiss. I don't care. Learn yourself to be decisive and immersive in your task.

This happened to many people, especially with RTRs or important steps. It is a learning curve and a sign that you are on the right path, since there's is so much obstacle against it.

The above is a way, also self hypnosis or workings to help also works.

Weassel said:
You are describing lack of Earth qualities, ie. lack of disclipine and lack of organizing your tasks.

You can tackle that issue by cultivating Earth qualities with the element of Earth or with runes. For example, Nauthiz and Uruz when programmed can make you more steadfast and determined among other qualities. Yoga and void meditation are part of the solution, but those alone will not counter your weakness. What others have to say is good advice and should be taken into consideration as well.

About yoga....

ALWAYS compliment a front bend with a back bend. There always has to be an opposite move in yoga. If you twist to the left side, you must also twist to the right side.

Every yoga program should include:

Standing asanas
Sitting asanas
Forward bending asanas
Backward bending asanas
Side to side bending asanas
Twisting asanas
Inverted asanas (these can be left out for those who have medical problems as I mentioned in the above).
Lying asanas

From: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html

And when certain poses seem intimidating you can look up easier alternative poses so that you'll work progressing towards on the more difficult ones. Avoiding certain poses altogether will not enable growth as all parts of the body need to be worked on, same as with mind and soul.

Hello, actually I have lots of air too. 4 signs actually

Void meditation will be a great help since you must not think about doing the meditations, and then saying you'll do them a bit later, you'll end up always postponing.
Yogic breaths and cleansing will also set you in the mood.
So, just go for it, without thinking about what you have to do next, let's suppose you have to wash some dishes or walk the dog, either do them beforehand, either forget completely about these activities during your meditation routine.

It's all about pushing through, if you have any social media I do also recommend getting rid of every app that is related to wasting time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back