Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why race mixing is bad - My personal opinion

SyrArisMarsMartin

Race mixing is basically a jewish invention and another weapon to attack humanity with.

It messes up your DNA, your psychology and family structure.
A mixed child often doesn't live in a stable family, lives alone and doesn't fit anywhere.
He has "two hearts" and doesn't know where he belongs.
What is the point in mixing a child, which has turkish and greek parents for example,
when those nations have literally been in war forever? What is this child going to do? Where does it belong?
I have heard of a story of a turkish father who had a mixed child with a black woman from america,
when his parents came to visit him, he used to hide his mixed black child under the table. How will this child grow up?

This is not about who is superior, this is about respecting yourself and having order.

The jew preaches "order inside chaos",
what they mean is that they have order for themselves, while creating chaos to everybody else.
The reason they sometimes mix with gentile races, is just for infiltration purposes, so they can infiltrate nations better,
while being camouflaged.

Constant interracial propaganda in media, on street posters, everywhere you look, created by the governments ✡︎
And if you look closely, it seems the biggest target is the white man, so he might be the biggest threat to this jewish order you might think. Maybe they know something we have forgotten...

To go against this, doesn't mean to castrate yourself sexually either, or to live in isolation, you can have sex with whom you want, but don't create these lonely mixed children who feel isolated and out of place, please.
Some things in life are more important than your sexual organs, surprise surprise.
And not everything has to be mixed, just because a jew sells this idea with rainbows and a fake happy face.

Go against any form of jewish idea/weapon, just because you can.
Who wants to submit to a jew in any way?
A goblin-like parasite with no honor who thinks he is smarter than everybody else.

Along side the massive brainwashing created by many jews (which can be easily proved as their names are plastered behind all these programs so you kikes reading this stuff can't say it's not true without lying) since we have lost a lot of our original Pagan cultures and thus many can only be so patriotic that many have lost to an extent the love for their own people and nations. More or less depending on the person.

That being said I feel like Lydia's post on how to deprogram one's self from wanting to race mix and get in touch with your roots will be a very important read for many people out there. I'll be requesting it to Dahaarkan for that reason.

The white man is “amalek” according to the jew, specifically Germany/Rome. They have been trying to wipe us out for centuries now, thru deception and programming. They also believe America has to fall, for Isreal to rise. It’s out in the open, watch “know more news” if you want to see how deep their insanity goes. There are even rabbis talking about being from another galaxy/dimension and being proud of invading. They openly say it now. And “know more news” isn’t affiliated with the JOS or any spiritual group and he reports this stuff and shows videos of their sermons.

But Except for the Jews we are all Gentiles No? Certainly muddling your bloodline to the point your origins isn't an ideal situation for any offspring that'd like to find roots and pride from where they once came but I'd hardly call mixing a Jewish invention lol. It may be convenient for them to push it however due to how horridly some of the races have fallen to Jewish lies and lifestyles. I suppose I don't share all the same views as the rest of you. But Jews weaponize everything that gives them an advantage over the Gentile and their only purpose in life is to make us suffer according to their own Talmud. Just remembering which "Race" is the real enemy round here. And who knows maybe it'd be a weapon that turns against them? With all these damn liberals so caught up in diversity could be a few deeper individuals dig in deep and end up finding truth beyond the lies about where their two hearts came from and see that both sides had been viciously attacked by Jews. Thus bringing some evidence both sides should adamantly stand against Jews. More allies for us. Less for them.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
And if you look closely, it seems the biggest target is the white man, so he might be the biggest threat to this jewish order you might think. Maybe they know something we have forgotten...

What are you talking about?

Many americans are white with brothers and sisters of another race and literally live like that as if it's something normal, stuff from nightmares.

SerenaMousse said:
But Except for the Jews we are all Gentiles No? Certainly muddling your bloodline to the point your origins isn't an ideal situation for any offspring that'd like to find roots and pride from where they once came but I'd hardly call mixing a Jewish invention lol. It may be convenient for them to push it however due to how horridly some of the races have fallen to Jewish lies and lifestyles. I suppose I don't share all the same views as the rest of you. But Jews weaponize everything that gives them an advantage over the Gentile and their only purpose in life is to make us suffer according to their own Talmud. Just remembering which "Race" is the real enemy round here. And who knows maybe it'd be a weapon that turns against them? With all these damn liberals so caught up in diversity could be a few deeper individuals dig in deep and end up finding truth beyond the lies about where their two hearts came from and see that both sides had been viciously attacked by Jews. Thus bringing some evidence both sides should adamantly stand against Jews. More allies for us. Less for them.

I recommend reading the threads about how race mixing is objectively and scientifically bad. Academic Scholar has links to mainstream sites explaining it and yes this idea of race mixing IS by jews since this was never an issue until jews took over the media and pushed this propaganda.

Kamiha Kamiwo Tsukaimasu said:
Sunny said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Probably: paganism, Hyperborea, something like that...

Definitely.

Sunny said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Pretty sure they were talking about media, white people are the most targeted by race mixing advertisements. Most common is black man/ white woman, very rarely do you see white man/ black woman in media and Hollywood. Diversity is a strength 🤦‍♂️

And then you have someone like "president" Joe Biden of USA, who kneeled before a jewish israeli mother,
because she gave birth to 12 pure jewish children aka bioweapons who will terrorize future gentiles.
No "global warming" and "climate change" problems for her pussy of course.
E5RJFRUXEAADzFu

Wolfsage said:
Sunny said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Pretty sure they were talking about media, white people are the most targeted by race mixing advertisements. Most common is black man/ white woman, very rarely do you see white man/ black woman in media and Hollywood. Diversity is a strength 🤦‍♂️

They do not think and do not realise what they are doing. Brainwashing. A friend of mine once told me, man one is, white, black, whatever. With such heavy brainwashing, even if there were giant men of ten metres, they would say we are all the same. Did you know that all chemical elements are the same?

Sunny said:
Kamiha Kamiwo Tsukaimasu said:
Sunny said:

Probably: paganism, Hyperborea, something like that...

Definitely.

On top of this, I believe that the only presence of white people - but not only - on Earth is a threat to them.

I recall that famous movie The Crimson Rivers, made by Matthieu Kassovitz, who has jewish roots. The story deals with a university run by nazis - you know the DARVO principle, especially "reverse victim and offender" - and that is used as a cover for their secret eugenic activities. The university also has a maternity hospital servicing the whole mountain region, but that is in fact a lebensborn, where they exchange healthy babies they keep for the university elite, against malformed babies they give to the mountain people. The university is secretly working on building a new race (isn't it what our elite is doing right now?).

One day, a mother from the mountain gives birth to two healthy twin-sisters. At the lebensborn, they mistakenly exchange one of both twins, one being kept for the university elite, and one being given to the mountain mother. When they later figure out their mistake, they begin to fear their secret activities to be disclosed!

The whole story with many inconsistencies and the elements in the movie do not make much sense, like both twin-sisters having the same fingerprints, while it is scientifically known that even twins do not have the same fingerprints. Anyway...

However, there are key sentences pronounced by the mother: they are trying to wipe out all traces of her second twin to protect their secret, her sole face being a threat to them.

Well, we can see a parallel with our actual world: our elite knows something we ignore, they have a secret they are trying to keep. If they are trying hard to wipe out the Caucasian race - but I am sure they are also trying to wipe out African and Asian races - through race mixing, I think this is because they see their presence as a threat to them.

But not only this. George Orwell wrote in 1984: "He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past". In the Lost Book of Enki, a similar sentence is said by Enki: if you know the past, you can predict the future.

Our elite has no interest in us knowing our past; if we knew what really happened in the past, there would be no way any longer they could rule us! So they are trying to wipe all traces of ancient times:
  • races, either through genocide, or through blood-mixing (I am myself a mixed blood)
  • ancient buildings, either through destroying, or through "hiding in plain sight"; for instance, we have starting to discover that the so-called catholic churches and cathedrals were not built by xians but by pagans worshiping Odin
  • third-sex people such as the kathoeis in Thailand, the muxes in Mexico, the fa'afafines in Samoa, the hijras in India, the warias in Indonesia and many more

Yes, I am convinced that third-sex people have something to tell about what we are and what was before. What, I do not know yet. A Burmese woman once told me that in Myanmar, third-sex people are sometimes revered as incarnated deities. And except for Thailand, one of the countries in the world that has not heavily been influenced by abrahamic powers, and where kathoeis are still relatively safe, if third-sex people are being persecuted throughout the world - in Mexico, muxes are regularly being murdered! -, there is a good reason for it.

Let us keep searching: one day, we will find out the truth and some people will pay a high price for their malevolent actions!

Yes, it seems the white man, nordic man, aryan man, whatever you wanna call it,
is the biggest target of this interracial attack from the jew.
Even if you are not one, you have to admit from a logical human/gentile standpoint,
it is true, everyone gets targeted, but he specifically and the most.

When was the last time you have seen a beautiful happy pure nordic/aryan family being advertised on the mainstream in anything?

It is no cohencidence either,
that the biggest threat and resistance to this jewish order yet, was an Aryan Man named Adolf Hitler.
And i am sure the final nail in the coffin for the alien jew, will be another one, maybe not german this time,
but of aryan descent.

But still, anyone is welcome to bring down this jewish order, just be human/gentile bruh.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Yes, it seems the white man, nordic man, aryan man, whatever you wanna call it,
is the biggest target of this interracial attack from the jew.
Even if you are not one, you have to admit from a logical human/gentile standpoint,
it is true, everyone gets targeted, but he specifically and the most.

When was the last time you have seen a beautiful happy pure nordic/aryan family being advertised on the mainstream in anything?

It is no cohencidence either,
that the biggest threat and resistance to this jewish order yet, was an Aryan Man named Adolf Hitler.
And i am sure the final nail in the coffin for the alien jew, will be another one, maybe not german this time,
but of aryan descent.

But still, anyone is welcome to bring down this jewish order, just be human/gentile bruh.

Aryans have more of this problem than others as others like the Japanese and Asians have fortified themselves socially and culturally better from this. They were also geographically more fortified, so they had a lesser degree of infiltration. Even after elaborate attempts to brainwash them, they have resisted a lot.

They simply didn't allow this to happen in their civilization, despite of these efforts even promoted by hijacked Western media etc. Most of this has not even worked in India and in other places, since jews couldn't consolidate themselves that much there.

We had the misfortune of the consolidation of jews on our neck [as others have too indirectly] because our empires had them inside, and even gave them citizenships. Before us, the neighbors of the jews in the Levant had this great misfortune.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back