Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Almost running out of options.

StyleCoin

Ok, I have little time left, all the places to work ask for vaccine passports, even on farms, and if I don't work, I will be sent away from home, will I have to take this vaccine shit? I think that is the end of me, if I take this shit I will suffer a lot, maybe I won't even last 10 years alive, I don't know if meditation will save me from the side effects of the vaccine...

StyleCoin said:
Ok, I have little time left, all the places to work ask for vaccine passports, even on farms, and if I don't work, I will be sent away from home, will I have to take this vaccine shit? I think that is the end of me, if I take this shit I will suffer a lot, maybe I won't even last 10 years alive, I don't know if meditation will save me from the side effects of the vaccine...

I'm sorry you are going through that. I wish I knew the answer. Me personally I will not take it, no matter what. I think we may all be in that position at some point. I hope a way is opened for you, pray to Satan.

StyleCoin said:

Think of jobs where you are your own boss, like a tattoo artist, with enough dedication and guidance from the Gods and most importantly yourself, you will find a solution.

I wish you all the best.

Aquarius said:
Can't you go to your father's farm?

Last minute update, get a job on a farm, no need to be vaccinated, salary is high, when all seems lost, the Lord Satan appears to guide me.

Jupiter Squares helped me a lot too

StyleCoin said:
Aquarius said:

Last minute update, get a job on a farm, no need to be vaccinated, salary is high, when all seems lost, the Lord Satan appears to guide me.

;)

StyleCoin said:
Aquarius said:

Hey! That is really awesome. See we just have to trust Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back