Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finished Sun Square concerns?

Coibius

I just finished a Sun Square to remove multiple hard Saturn aspects from my chart. But I'm a bit worried on the effectiveness and moving forward. I should of asked these questions before I started the square but I procrastinate way too much.

First, is this affirmation okay?
"This energy removes any and all negative natal Saturn influences from me in a positive, permanent way now!" x9

Second, my ability to feel energy is a tad weak but I did feel a glow on the final day and for some of the days in between. But I'm concerned if one square is enough? I have a lot of hard Saturn aspects in my chart and I did the square in a mediocre sign.

Coibius said:
I just finished a Sun Square to remove multiple hard Saturn aspects from my chart. But I'm a bit worried on the effectiveness and moving forward. I should of asked these questions before I started the square but I procrastinate way too much.

"This energy removes any and all negative natal Saturn influences from me in a positive, permanent way now!" x9

Second, my ability to feel energy is a tad weak but I did feel a glow on the final day and for some of the days in between. But I'm concerned if one square is enough? I have a lot of hard Saturn aspects in my chart and I did the square in a mediocre sign.

Do not doubt! The energies you put are working regardless of what your brain thinks.

Know with utmost confidence that they are working.

Concerning, one square or not look for yourself how much life has changed, you can always do it again.

If saturn’s negative influences are too much, if you are able to you can use Munka as regular working to cut negative karma and keep on spamming sun squares on appropriate signs.

Keep on meditating, you will develop sensitivity to energies.
“Directing energies” meditation on beginners section helps a lot to feel energies plus it helps you direct them better.

Foundation med will also help in feeling them.

Logr rune also helps to increase one’s sensitivity to energies, but i dont feel like it would be necessary but then again see for yourself.

Coibius said:

All is well. Stop worrying and let the energy work.

The affirmation is okay. You can do multiple squares for the same issue for solidification. Remember to stay still and meditate, directing the energy afterwards.

To completely obliterate your Saturn you will need to do it several times, at the end of July that the Sun will be in Leo will be the ideal time to repeat it, also a work with Munka with the same affirmation would help you a lot to continue obliterating Saturn.

Thanks for the advice and reassurance guys. I'll let the energy do it's job, repeat it again at a later date and move on to the next project. I am noticing some personal inward changes already so I'm positive it's working! Very excited to do more squares in the future. I'll probably do a sun square for healing scoliosis at some point too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back