Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter retrograde in virgo, useful for healing?

Camila Javiera

Hello, ss brothers.

Is it possible that the placement of Jupiter retrograde in Virgo is a good planetary position for healing or indicates a talent for healing in someone's birth chart?

Hail Satan.

Yeah it very much is. Both spiritual and physical healing things you may be good at. That is one of the strengths of this placement. You still want to do the Jupiter Square to strengthen your natal Jupiter though as it's in Detriment in this sign and not a good fit for that planet to express itself very well. I actually think this is the worst placement for it.

You can work on that anytime Jupiter is not in fall or detriment btw just like with the sun square and any other square but home or exalted is best.

slyscorpion said:
Yeah it very much is. Both spiritual and physical healing things you may be good at. That is one of the strengths of this placement. You still want to do the Jupiter Square to strengthen your natal Jupiter though as it's in Detriment in this sign and not a good fit for that planet to express itself very well. I actually think this is the worst placement for it.

You can work on that anytime Jupiter is not in fall or detriment btw just like with the sun square and any other square but home or exalted is best.

Thanks for your answer. You're very kind :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back