Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Crown Chakra - My experience and problem

SyrArisMarsMartin

So Kundalini has successfully become a part of me but i feel like i have a problem with opening my crown chakra.
The question is if it is not opening for my safety yet and needs time, or i am not doing enough.

The problem manifested in my dream, were i suddenly heard a strong thunder and it began raining with snow and i felt it on my skin, just like Maxine wrote about the sensation of the crawlies, that that the serpentine energy is going *around* the seventh chakra and not *through* it as it should when this chakra has been fully opened.
Also when i woke up a strong headache.

The dream also showed me driving on the highway and if i am trying to take a shortcut to my destination,
there could be the possibility of a deadly crash/accident.

What are your thoughts? Have you successfully opened your crown chakra?
Do you reach godhead automatically after opening it and meet Satan and perhaps Baalzebul?

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
So Kundalini has successfully become a part of me but i feel like i have a problem with opening my crown chakra.
The question is if it is not opening for my safety yet and needs time, or i am not doing enough.

The problem manifested in my dream, were i suddenly heard a strong thunder and it began raining with snow and i felt it on my skin, just like Maxine wrote about the sensation of the crawlies, that that the serpentine energy is going *around* the seventh chakra and not *through* it as it should when this chakra has been fully opened.
Also when i woke up a strong headache.

The dream also showed me driving on the highway and if i am trying to take a shortcut to my destination,
there could be the possibility of a deadly crash/accident.

Do you reach godhead automatically after opening it and meet Satan and perhaps Baalzebul?
Have you tried doing the handstand with the breath of fire and th vibration, here is were you can find how to do it https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=915#p915

Open your forehead and let the energy pour down. In the expanding of the 7th, when you exhale after inhaling the pressure in the 7th with balanced sides, exhale the energy of the 7th down to the 3rd eye. Or the proper way, inhale by balancing the nostrils in the 3rd eye and connect the breath and energy, the 3rd eye with the 7th.

NakedPluto said:
Open your forehead and let the energy pour down. In the expanding of the 7th, when you exhale after inhaling the pressure in the 7th with balanced sides, exhale the energy of the 7th down to the 3rd eye. Or the proper way, inhale by balancing the nostrils in the 3rd eye and connect the breath and energy, the 3rd eye with the 7th.

About crown, i always have this pressure on crown now, its not painful and i dont feel it to be negative at all its just very blissful pressure, it stays most of the times, when i lay down my head on pillow is when i feel it most normally, even while typing this i m feeling this blissful pressure.

Its most intense when i get back up just after applying energies on something, still just very blissful.

Can you please tell me what it is?

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
On reaching the god head, I would think it would take more than simply opening your crown, but someone correct me if I’m wrong. There are chakras above the crown chakra too…. My very general advice is just to keep working and doing your daily meditation routine. A lot of times people have karma with one or more chakras and it’ll present as psychological resistance or emotions after gaining some ground with its development and then seemingly self sabotaging. It’ll always pass if the person persists in daily development.

Wolfsage said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
On reaching the god head, I would think it would take more than simply opening your crown, but someone correct me if I’m wrong. There are chakras above the crown chakra too…. My very general advice is just to keep working and doing your daily meditation routine. A lot of times people have karma with one or more chakras and it’ll present as psychological resistance or emotions after gaining some ground with its development and then seemingly self sabotaging. It’ll always pass if the person persists in daily development.
Godhead comes after Serpent is free and can be kept in the Crown with zero issues. Opening of the chakras is the very first step of this process.

Henu the Great said:
Wolfsage said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Godhead comes after Serpent is free and can be kept in the Crown with zero issues. Opening of the chakras is the very first step of this process.
Thank you for clarifying!

Demonic said:
NakedPluto said:

About crown, i always have this pressure on crown now, its not painful and i dont feel it to be negative at all its just very blissful pressure, it stays most of the times, when i lay down my head on pillow is when i feel it most normally, even while typing this i m feeling this blissful pressure.

Its most intense when i get back up just after applying energies on something, still just very blissful.

Can you please tell me what it is?

This is very good, meditate on that magnetic pressure, maintain it BUT to bearable and comfortable levels. In time this magnetic part will be fulfilled at specific times with an electrical part and it will expand.

If you meditate on that pressure, and enter with your whole being there, melting to that point, it will open and flow. This depends on your level, time. The same magnetic pressure you find on your Crown, exist and will be felt on the 6th and your pineal gland.

This kind of pressure is what yogis tried to attain by weird practices of cutting the tongue and pressuring the upper palate, to mimic and induce the same feeling.

The same way the breath from the base to the throat and focusing on the pineal, does. It makes the spine rise energy and pressure the pineal, in turn opening and flowing the head with light, in the same way breath of fire creates the fuel which will circulate to the brain by the same pathway.

Learn to breath energy by nostrils directly to either the Crown, 6th or pineal. You will see, you can control the pressure and also the dominance of your two main nadis. The key in this is to balance the hemispheres with controlled inhalation of energy, and then focusing and inhaling in the middle path, meaning the chakras themselves.

The upper nature of the head is of magnetizing the lower electric, such as the sexual energy or the Serpent. The magnetic force you feel is like a throne for the electric force to sit. This is how I see it and experienced all of the above.

Demonic said:
NakedPluto said:

Now that hour of jupiter has just begun, it has become much more intense and blissful.

With meditation, which you successfully do as I see, you will see that some energies and experiences happen in timeframes and specifics of hours day/night. This means your soul and bodies opens naturally and you are doing great.

NakedPluto said:
With meditation, which you successfully do as I see, you will see that some energies and experiences happen in timeframes and specifics of hours day/night. This means your soul and bodies opens naturally and you are doing great.

Thanks, it was great guidance and was a great motivation booster.

I have been working really hard on my spiritual self lately.

My other chakras gets activated at random times, i didn't check but it has to be in accord with the planetary hour.

My chakras are reacting to physical things as well, one example i can give you is , when i hear something about rape,on news or something my sacral chakra feels like it has been “hit”, idk how to explain but like very quick squish and back to normal. Like a squishy toy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back