Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spirit box, thermal camera, etc.

Hesffcs115

Are things like spirit boxes and thermal cameras fake or can they actually be used to communicate with spirits?

Watch the Ghost Adventures show. This is real shit. And they don't make it up, if they go to a place and don't see or experience anything, they show you that they didn't get anything.

Some of the evidence is very clear and not fake.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Watch the Ghost Adventures show. This is real shit. And they don't make it up, if they go to a place and don't see or experience anything, they show you that they didn't get anything.

Some of the evidence is very clear and not fake.
These are fake and only exist for making money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn69iRoLFp0

Serbon said:

We already know about the existence of souls, gods, reincarnation, and ghosts. A ghost is just a person's soul who has chosen to not reincarnate, and has chosen to not be taken by the gods into the reincarnation process. Or is for some reason stuck or trapped. Many of us here have personally witnessed or experienced the presence of ghosts.

I went to a random location in the middle of the video you shared, and the guy was explaining how he is a strict christian who believes that Earth is only 6,000 years old. So does this kind of a clown know anything about a soul, about how a soul works, or about a ghost? Of course he does not, christians think that there is no soul, and that a soul can not possibly be on Earth as a ghost because it would necessarily be either in heaven or hell instead. Look at the channel name Holy Koolaid and look at the picture that shows before the video is played, these goys look like retarded christians.

You are correct that some shows about "ghost hunting" are fictional and made to just make money. Like the one called Ghost Hunters is bullshit.

But Ghost Adventures is actually honest and looks like real stuff. There is a reason why I recommended this specific one. Another great show to watch is called The Dead Files. There is a man and a woman who both go to a haunted place to investigate. All photographs or other personal items are removed from the home, and everything is covered with white sheets. So the whole place just looks blank and there is nothing to give any hint about who lives there or what it is like. The woman is very powerfully psychic with very strong and clear clairvoyance and clairaudience senses. And she walks through and just sees whatever she is able to psychically see and feel, and she records this information.

The man is not with her when she does this. They investigate seperately. The man is a retired NY homicide detective. He does his own investigation in the normal detective way that he's done for so many decades. He interviews people, goes through all public records of everybody who ever lived there, goes through records about everybody who ever died there especially if it was in a strange or violent way. And anything else that he can find.

Then in the end, the Psychic woman meets the family for the first time. And she explains to them everything that she has seen, felt, and heard in there. She explains each of the specific ghosts in there, what they look like, and what they do to people. And in this show, most of the cases are with ghosts hurting and harming people. So she explains how she has witnessed how this thing hurts people and specifically what it does. And remember she has not talked to anybody, and has not met the family before this, so she would not know what has happened to them.

Then the man says that is very interesting that you said you felt and saw this specific thing, because in my investigation I did actually find information about a person who died here who looked exactly how you are describing, and he was not a good guy, he liked to hurt people. And there also was this other person that died who was exactly like you are describing.

I think I am not explaining this well enough, but please watch an episode of this. The Dead Files. It is very interesting, and is presented in a way that is very hard to deny. This show even got my mother who is a complete andrapode NPC who does not understand or believe anything to start to consider that a ghost is real and that this woman does have psychic senses that are able to see a ghost. She could not find anything wrong with the investigation, or any reason to not believe it, when for her whole life she has never believed that ghosts or anything psychic is real.

Serbon said:

We already know about the existence of souls, gods, reincarnation, and ghosts. A ghost is just a person's soul who has chosen to not reincarnate, and has chosen to not be taken by the gods into the reincarnation process. Or is for some reason stuck or trapped. Many of us here have personally witnessed or experienced the presence of ghosts.

I went to a random location in the middle of the video you shared, and the guy was explaining how he is a strict christian who believes that Earth is only 6,000 years old. So does this kind of a clown know anything about a soul, about how a soul works, or about a ghost? Of course he does not, christians think that there is no soul, and that a soul can not possibly be on Earth as a ghost because it would necessarily be either in heaven or hell instead. Look at the channel name Holy Koolaid and look at the picture that shows before the video is played, these goys look like retarded christians.

You are correct that some shows about "ghost hunting" are fictional and made to just make money. Like the one called Ghost Hunters is bullshit.

But Ghost Adventures is actually honest and looks like real stuff. There is a reason why I recommended this specific one. Another great show to watch is called The Dead Files. There is a man and a woman who both go to a haunted place to investigate. All photographs or other personal items are removed from the home, and everything is covered with white sheets. So the whole place just looks blank and there is nothing to give any hint about who lives there or what it is like. The woman is very powerfully psychic with very strong and clear clairvoyance and clairaudience senses. And she walks through and just sees whatever she is able to psychically see and feel, and she records this information.

The man is not with her when she does this. They investigate seperately. The man is a retired NY homicide detective. He does his own investigation in the normal detective way that he's done for so many decades. He interviews people, goes through all public records of everybody who ever lived there, goes through records about everybody who ever died there especially if it was in a strange or violent way. And anything else that he can find.

Then in the end, the Psychic woman meets the family for the first time. And she explains to them everything that she has seen, felt, and heard in there. She explains each of the specific ghosts in there, what they look like, and what they do to people. And in this show, most of the cases are with ghosts hurting and harming people. So she explains how she has witnessed how this thing hurts people and specifically what it does. And remember she has not talked to anybody, and has not met the family before this, so she would not know what has happened to them.

Then the man says that is very interesting that you said you felt and saw this specific thing, because in my investigation I did actually find information about a person who died here who looked exactly how you are describing, and he was not a good guy, he liked to hurt people. And there also was this other person that died who was exactly like you are describing.

I think I am not explaining this well enough, but please watch an episode of this. The Dead Files. It is very interesting, and is presented in a way that is very hard to deny. This show even got my mother who is a complete andrapode NPC who does not understand or believe anything to start to consider that a ghost is real and that this woman does have psychic senses that are able to see a ghost. She could not find anything wrong with the investigation, or any reason to not believe it, when for her whole life she has never believed that ghosts or anything psychic is real.
I'll watch, btw these guys arent christtards, but atheists. You probably found a part where he talked about what he believed in earlier

Serbon said:

Xtians don't believe there is no soul. They simply don't explain what it is or know much about it and those that know anything at all use it to enslave others and work for the enemy. Many do believe in ghosts of various kinds however there is a tendency to think anything not explained is negative. The Gods don't take everyone with them btw. It's more like from what I heard they try to find and rescue to reincarnate anyone they can who is not strongly with the enemy (so they have another chance to evolve more) The enemy also likes to go after these ghosts as well if they find them first. A lot of people just die and don't have knowledge of the astral so they stay in places familiar to them out of fear but it's not like they have too so they are not really trapped.

Neither the Gods or enemy btw has the time to watch for when everyone dies and do things with their souls. That is xtian thinking. Many just end up in the astral. Since reincarnation is a natural process and people can just get pulled into a body apparently some reincarnate without help after a certain point.

This is what I gathered from stuff written on the forums. So I wrote this to correct some stuff.

Another great show to watch is called The Dead Files. There is a man and a woman who both go to a haunted place to investigate. All photographs or other personal items are removed from the home, and everything is covered with white sheets. So the whole place just looks blank and there is nothing to give any hint about who lives there or what it is like. The woman is very powerfully psychic with very strong and clear clairvoyance and clairaudience senses. And she walks through and just sees whatever she is able to psychically see and feel, and she records this information.
I checked out this show after your suggestion. I agree that it is very legitimate. I even went ahead to prove that she is a real psychic.

The psychic's name is Amy Allan. She is very gifted and can not only see and communicate with spirits but also appears to possess some remote viewing skills. She has psychometric skills as well. Psychometry is the ability to touch an object and see its entire history in your mind like a movie. It's an advanced form of remote viewing.

Amy Allan was born on 31st May, 1973. I did some digging and found that she mentioned on her Twitter that she has a rising Cancer.
https://twitter.com/amyallantdf/status/626449585053962242?s=20&t=HQChg_HkItx-06xxSrhBoQ

I drew up a random chart for that day with a rising Cancer, for her birth location (Denver, Colorado).
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c...ta_metoda=1&dominanta_rulership=1#tabs_redraw

She has five planets in Gemini. With Cancer rising, there's a possibility she has five planets in her 12th house as in the above chart. The 12th house rules psychic abilities and having several planets here can show a gifted psychic. Even if her Sun and Moon are in the 11th house in the actual chart, she would still have a stellium in her 12th house involving Mercury. Mercury in the 12th is one of the most psychic placements, together with the Moon. As I mentioned, her Moon could be in her 12th house. I have talked about Ingo Swann, the psychic who worked as a remote viewer for the CIA and other government agencies. He had a 12th house Moon and Pluto, and the fixed star Alphecca which brings occult abilities on his Mars.
https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-chart/ingo-swann-horoscope

Going back to Amy Allan, Neptune is in her 6th house in the approximate chart I used. Neptune in her 6th house would be very fitting as this is the house of work, and Neptune rules work types related to spirituality like Astrology or working as a medium. She also has her Mars in Pisces which is another placement that can indicate psychic talent. Jupiter in the 8th house showing involvement with the occult.

With all the above, one can see that she really is a gifted psychic and has been in the occult in past lifetimes.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=393544 time=1665654331 user_id=19170]
You are so good sir, these little birth chart analyses of psychic people are so interesting. Thank you.

Another great show to watch is called The Dead Files...
I just watched an episode on yt and liked it. Nice recommendations now I know what to do when I have free time xd it's crazy to know that there are such psychic people who can "perceive" everything so accurately. I am genuinely a bit envious of them and fascinated at the same time by what we might all be able to do one day.

TheAbyss said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
You are so good sir, these little birth chart analyses of psychic people are so interesting. Thank you.

Another great show to watch is called The Dead Files...
I just watched an episode on yt and liked it. Nice recommendations now I know what to do when I have free time xd it's crazy to know that there are such psychic people who can "perceive" everything so accurately. I am genuinely a bit envious of them and fascinated at the same time by what we might all be able to do one day.
Though rare, there are some very gifted people in the world. Telekinesis, remote viewing, controlling electronic devices, communicating with spirits, many abilities. Most keep it to themselves as they may be considered insane when they share it with others. There's also harassment from Christians and Muslims.

John Chang was a good case. His videos are still on YouTube.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Another great show to watch is called The Dead Files. There is a man and a woman who both go to a haunted place to investigate. All photographs or other personal items are removed from the home, and everything is covered with white sheets. So the whole place just looks blank and there is nothing to give any hint about who lives there or what it is like. The woman is very powerfully psychic with very strong and clear clairvoyance and clairaudience senses. And she walks through and just sees whatever she is able to psychically see and feel, and she records this information.
I checked out this show after your suggestion. I agree that it is very legitimate. I even went ahead to prove that she is a real psychic.

The psychic's name is Amy Allan. She is very gifted and can not only see and communicate with spirits but also appears to possess some remote viewing skills. She has psychometric skills as well. Psychometry is the ability to touch an object and see its entire history in your mind like a movie. It's an advanced form of remote viewing.

I did too, wow. So much negativity.
But i wonder, why is there so much "paranormal activity" going on in the USA?
And mostly negative and towards white christian people?
I noticed many of these white people are christians,
have crosses in their rooms and always blame Demons/Satan for these activities against them.
When they said this i was like: "Stfu stupid christians, it may be one of your angels harassing you,
ignorant retards, you don't even know what you believe in and act like you know everything.
No wonder they harass you, where is your jewsus?
I hope they pay Amy well dealing with these retards"

My observation tells me that it may have to do with the thousands of years of spiritual/ritualistic practices
of the indigenous peoples in these lands and it affects the region still, or is it geographical?
And then they were murdered brutally.
The guy in the show talked about a tribe who lived in the place for 10.000 years and these guys lived next to it,
some lived near a cemetry.
Are these indigenous spirits trying to get revenge on their offspring or something?
You never hear or see such activities elsewhere.

What is your opinion?

Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Amy Allan was born on 31st May, 1973. I did some digging and found that she mentioned on her Twitter that she has a rising Cancer.
https://twitter.com/amyallantdf/status/626449585053962242?s=20&t=HQChg_HkItx-06xxSrhBoQ

I drew up a random chart for that day with a rising Cancer, for her birth location (Denver, Colorado).
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c...ta_metoda=1&dominanta_rulership=1#tabs_redraw

She has five planets in Gemini. With Cancer rising, there's a possibility she has five planets in her 12th house as in the above chart. The 12th house rules psychic abilities and having several planets here can show a gifted psychic. Even if her Sun and Moon are in the 11th house in the actual chart, she would still have a stellium in her 12th house involving Mercury. Mercury in the 12th is one of the most psychic placements, together with the Moon. As I mentioned, her Moon could be in her 12th house. I have talked about Ingo Swann, the psychic who worked as a remote viewer for the CIA and other government agencies. He had a 12th house Moon and Pluto, and the fixed star Alphecca which brings occult abilities on his Mars.

Going back to Amy Allan, Neptune is in her 6th house in the approximate chart I used. Neptune in her 6th house would be very fitting as this is the house of work, and Neptune rules work types related to spirituality like Astrology or working as a medium. She also has her Mars in Pisces which is another placement that can indicate psychic talent. Jupiter in the 8th house showing involvement with the occult.

With all the above, one can see that she really is a gifted psychic and has been in the occult in past lifetimes.

aw man, I really like this show a lot! it has gotten me hooked actually.
turns out this poor woman has had her fair share of experiences with the enemy.
one example is this episode: https://theflixer.tv/watch-tv/watch-the-dead-files-full-37051.5145163
she also mentioned she was nearly killed by "them" as a kid.

I cant wait 'till I can get as open and as talented as she is honestly.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

one example is this episode: https://theflixer.tv/watch-tv/watch-the-dead-files-full-37051.5145163

I don't know about you guys but i stopped watching it after a couple of videos and i won't watch them again.
It is like the negative energy/entities in these videos are trying to attach themselves to me,
even though i am only looking through a screen.
It is good to see a real medium at work, i learned something, but i won't do it again.
I think i got too attached and felt sad for some of these dead peoples stories and i hope that medium is not jewish.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I don't know about you guys but i stopped watching it after a couple of videos and i won't watch them again.
It is like the negative energy/entities in these videos are trying to attach themselves to me,
It is good to see a real medium at work, i learned something, but i won't do it again.
I think i got too attached and felt sad for some of these dead peoples stories and i hope that medium is not jewish.

Yes, you have to be careful to stay seperate from them.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Nah man, she's not jewish. And I honestly think maybe you got a bit paranoid, or a bit scared of the show in general and had the idea of things trying to get attached to you.
In fact, i myself have actually learnt some stuff from her believe it or not, its just that I also have to discuss them here sometime so that I can be sure what to think about some of the more technical concepts she has talked in the show which is new to me. Like the "vortexes" and, how "poltergeists" are made etc.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

On a second thought actually, maybe she IS jewish. Im looking at some of her photos and to be honest... she COULD pass as a jewess....

p8787545_n657268_cc_v4_aa.jpg

ECq9LSKWsAAWH2S.jpg:large

If she IS jewish im gonna be really disappointed... like REALLY....
And about the thing I said about her saying some new stuff I havent heard of before... hmm.. I think I should be more careful with it and still, discuss it here sometime.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Nah man, she's not jewish. And I honestly think maybe you got a bit paranoid, or a bit scared of the show in general and had the idea of things trying to get attached to you.
In fact, i myself have actually learnt some stuff from her believe it or not, its just that I also have to discuss them here sometime so that I can be sure what to think about some of the more technical concepts she has talked in the show which is new to me. Like the "vortexes" and, how "poltergeists" are made etc.

Could be, but then i remember one time when we had a RTR Schedule
some members including myself were attacked by one of these shadow beings.
I see alot of similarities between jews and all these negative entities
and i wouldn't be suprised if jews work together with more than just greys.
As the medium said, there is alot of shit going on, all types of different beings.
In one of those episodes there was an old lady with abilities
and apparently her dead relatives were trying to stop her from developing them.
They projected as relatives before the medium, but i was thinking of greys.
Why would a relative do that? That doesn't make sense.
Also the constant blaming of Demons is annoying.
I really do feel sorry for these indigenous human spirits though :(

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

I watched the other series that was mentioned in this thread and season 1 of the dead files and tbh Ive had enough of that series. Also I mostly listened, not really watched any of the video..

But some things to those here reading the topic / watching the series.

1. Its generally not a good idea to eatch it right before bed especially if youre easily spooked
2. In Ghost Adventures theres 1 ep with a blessing and another episode where they do a ritual to "open themselves up". Dont do that shit heck dont even intently watch it.
I used to watch some unknown youtuber that did all kinds of weird rituals to test if theyd work. After some point I didn't feel ok with watching it, I just skipped it and watched to see if anything else would happen. At some point he stopped uploading and I quit watching anyway.
3. If you feel harassed dont be scared. take a breath, warn (or dont) then do a banishing. Play some music to calm your nerves, repeat algiz in the area with affirmation for protection, or some other method, and go back to sleep.
If its like evil incarnate thats visiting you, call on Satan.

4. If you hear odd sounds, don't focus on it. focussing on it gives it more energy.

Thankfully Ive never been posessed or whatever. Just dont be stupid about opening up to everything.
One thing that I have been told, and I am saying it just in case anyone needs it, is blocking the chakra in case of.. During an exorcism or something like that they often place that book upon the third eye. It was explained to me that that temporarily blocks the chakra or something.
Crossing the arms like the pharaos also works.

Also remember, as a practicing SS we are infinitely stronger than any regular ghost and/or spirit. We have protection. They cannot harm us (without consequences).

Also on a side note, I was thinking that such pains probably also will have to be restored and that skilled spiritual workers are required to properly cleanse the land and not to shove more negative crap onto one single place or asylum or whatever.

If you do intent to work with spirits more, its also not a good idea to do that in your own home.

Also just curious if anyone else has any experience with the portal stuff thingy thats mentioned that someone opened idk why didnt pay attention in s1ep1 op the dead files.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Yes, thank you. These lessons are very important to remember.

The Ghost Adventures guys are not Satanists. They do not have the full truth or full knowledge about everything. And they have some christian ideas. But what I like about them is they are honest, they do have a lot of real knowledge built up from their experiences, and they do a very good job of showing everybody that these things like ghosts and other dimensions do exist.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Yes, thank you. These lessons are very important to remember.

The Ghost Adventures guys are not Satanists. They do not have the full truth or full knowledge about everything. And they have some christian ideas. But what I like about them is they are honest, they do have a lot of real knowledge built up from their experiences, and they do a very good job of showing everybody that these things like ghosts and other dimensions do exist.

yes that is true and after the first and secoond season the taunting they mostly cut out I noticed or I just didnt focus as much on those.
I also dont think they are open to the astral themselves.

I've had some weird experiences before, also due to meditating without dedication and having friends with interests that werent always the wisest unfortunately.

How about you Ol? Have you had some experiences yourself?

Lunar Dance 666 said:

I want to answer you. I didn't forget about it. :D

But my answer would have to be very long, and it will be difficult to figure out which details to not include for my own privacy. So it will take more time to put it together.

But I have been in hundreds of different buildings, most of them are not haunted. But a few of them are very haunted, and at least one of them is famous for being one of the most haunted places in America. And it is extremely real and powerful, there is a ghost or other thing in this place that has killed many people including a few celebrities. And I clearly felt and clearly seen this thing as I was in the basement talking to one of the managers about all of the events of this ghost killing people. We both felt the thing down there with us laughing about it and bragging how strong he is that he is able to do that.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

I did too, wow. So much negativity.
But i wonder, why is there so much "paranormal activity" going on in the USA?
And mostly negative and towards white christian people?
I noticed many of these white people are christians,
have crosses in their rooms and always blame Demons/Satan for these activities against them.
When they said this i was like: "Stfu stupid christians, it may be one of your angels harassing you,
ignorant retards, you don't even know what you believe in and act like you know everything.
No wonder they harass you, where is your jewsus?
I hope they pay Amy well dealing with these retards"

My observation tells me that it may have to do with the thousands of years of spiritual/ritualistic practices
of the indigenous peoples in these lands and it affects the region still, or is it geographical?
And then they were murdered brutally.
The guy in the show talked about a tribe who lived in the place for 10.000 years and these guys lived next to it,
some lived near a cemetry.
Are these indigenous spirits trying to get revenge on their offspring or something?
You never hear or see such activities elsewhere.

What is your opinion?
There's paranormal activity all over the world. The US just has a good tradition documenting and making shows about it. Places in Eastern Europe have strong spiritual traditions and you can find all manner of experiences there. Other places include all over Asia, Africa and South America. The Arab world is also filled with things like ghosts.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

I think you are very impressionable, easily influenced by things. You pick up on things easily so by watching it you can feel all the energy in it. This is common with Pisces and certain Neptune placements. This is also on a positive note very convenient for developing psychic abilities, like connecting with people and knowing what they are thinking or feeling, connecting with spirits, the past etc.

Don't worry, no spirit can attach to you from a show.

I personally don't think she's jewish.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

On a second thought actually, maybe she IS jewish. Im looking at some of her photos and to be honest... she COULD pass as a jewess....

And about the thing I said about her saying some new stuff I havent heard of before... hmm.. I think I should be more careful with it and still, discuss it here sometime.

It is not strange for jews to be psychic. Rabbis are some of the most psychic people on the planet, for example.

In this case, I don't think she's jewish. I did some extensive research and didn't find any proof of that or any mention of it. If she is, then it's one of the non practicing jews.

This doesn't rule out the possibility anyway.

I can say the show is a good way to convince people who are skeptical about the existence of the soul but that's about it really.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=395380 time=1666659193 user_id=19170]
CaspianTheDreamer said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

It is not strange for jews to be psychic. Rabbis are some of the most psychic people on the planet, for example.

In this case, I don't think she's jewish. I did some extensive research and didn't find any proof of that or any mention of it. If she is, then it's one of the non practicing jews.

This doesn't rule out the possibility anyway.

I can say the show is a good way to convince people who are skeptical about the existence of the soul but that's about it really.

The thing is that you cant always find out proof if a jew is a jew. Heck, even the thing itself mught not even know its a jew. So you have to have a good jewdar ( jew radar😅 ) , and develop your psychic senses and intuition.
Im still not fully certain either though...

Lunar Dance 666 said:

I want to answer you. I didn't forget about it. :D

But my answer would have to be very long, and it will be difficult to figure out which details to not include for my own privacy. So it will take more time to put it together.

But I have been in hundreds of different buildings, most of them are not haunted. But a few of them are very haunted, and at least one of them is famous for being one of the most haunted places in America. And it is extremely real and powerful, there is a ghost or other thing in this place that has killed many people including a few celebrities. And I clearly felt and clearly seen this thing as I was in the basement talking to one of the managers about all of the events of this ghost killing people. We both felt the thing down there with us laughing about it and bragging how strong he is that he is able to do that.

Hey Ol,
Thats fine dont type detailed things.

Ye you don't mess with those. And if you are thinking about it prepare to kill or be killed.

As for Europe, I am not sure but people say "wood works" when they hear something crack or whatever and they think it is the change in temperature or just the house making sounds.

On various occasions Ive heard footsteps of people that were not there.

I have talked before about Ghost Adventures and The Dead Files. Both provide true examples to the public that ghosts, psychic abilities, and higher dimensions are existing. They are great educational and awareness tools, and also entertainment. They have contributed to many closed-minded athiests to be more open and aware of truth.

I have to say with Ghost Adventures, not everything that they say is truth. They have a lot of knowledge from their own experiences, but they do not have a lot of true knowledge beyond that. Because before Joy of Satan, almost nobody had access to true uncorrupted knowledge. So they have some contamination of christian beliefs. But they are still very valuable if you filter that away.

About a month or 2 ago I found a group of people who are similar to both Ghost Adventures and The Dead Files, but are improved from both of them. It is called Unearthing the Supernatural. They are Navajo, so they do have the actual knowledge that Ghost Adventures doesn't have. Navajo are descended from the Golden Age Global Satanic Civilization, and they do have the knowledge given to them by the gods. They are the same as us, just they speak in their own language to describe things.

They do a similar thing as Ghost Adventures where they go to haunted locations, but the difference is they try to help the ghosts instead of just bothering them. One of the team members Hero has trained his whole life as a Medicine Man, on increasing both his knowledge and psychic senses and abilities. He is able to communicate with the ghosts that are there, and offer help to them. Either by giving them blessings and protection, or just by listening to what they want to tell people about.

This is their website. And their youtube channel where you can watch episodes of their show. It is amazing how professional their show looks, the quality of it looks just as good as Ghost Adventures. But they are just a few young people doing everything themselves.

https://unearthingthesupernatural.com/  

https://www.youtube.com/c/UnearthingtheSupernatural

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=393554 time=1665661276 user_id=19170]
Most keep it to themselves as they may be considered insane when they share it with others. There's also harassment from Christians and Muslims.

And also abduction by jews in CIA, KGB, SIS, Mossad[obviously] and other intelligence agencies. It's always best to keep such abilities to yourself. The jews feel highly threatened by such individuals.

I have no scientific backing for my belief, but I have had interesting and very real experiences with Spirit boxes.
I remember I was sitting just meditating, lighting incense and trying to keep a calm, welcoming, peaceful air to listen to spirits (not speak). As soon as I switched it on, I heard "HAIR" which is one of the first things people notice about me! Also, "HOME", which is where I was, but also the spirits felt like I was welcoming them into my home (temporarily), which I was.
I tried it once with my boyfriend and he asked the spirits what it said on his T-shirt, it was one word and they said it after a little bit pretty clearly as well. It was a distinct word (a suburb) and he went white when he heard it. Sadly he's ignorant and he doesn't respect these things as he should, so I keep him out of my spirituality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back