Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FEHU $200 an hour

Goldxaura

On May 6, 2017 9:16 PM, "[email protected] [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]> wrote:

The tiny scraps of anti-christian or spiritual information in video games are not worth the hundreds of hours video games suck out of your life. Playing a video game isn't going to get someone any real spiritual power or any substantial amount of spiritual information. That person just spent 50-100 hours sitting on their butt pushing buttons and staring at a screen while their soul continues to rot from a lack of spiritual practice and the enemy continues their plans for enslaving the world.

Many video games have scraps of spiritual information here and there as the developers have to tap into the creative side of their mind in order to compose the story. Additionally, a lot of video games, especially Japanese video games, are based on folklore and mythology and the folklore/mythologies are spiritual allegories. In most cases, those scraps of spiritual information in video games are found among an endless sea of lies and this misleads people and corrupts the few grains of truth.

An average video game costs $40-$60 and takes 50-100 hours to complete. In those 50-100 hours, I could have done 300-600 reverse torah rituals, 7-15 full 40 day workings at 108 vibrations a day, or earned thousands of dollars doing money spells. I did the math and vibrating FEHU (I used FAYU) pays $200 per hour for me. If you spent several hours a day vibrating FEHU then you could have earned $10,000-$20,000 during the time you would have devoted to one video game. I would much rather have $10,000 than the crappy feeling that comes from sitting in an awkward position for hours and the knowledge that I just wasted hours of the finite amount of time I have to complete the Magnum Opus this life

Dahaarkan said:
Is there a point to this?

What do you mean is there a point to this? Did you read the post?
If some people are having doubts about money workings, she literally provided a very specific dollar amount which can serve as some insight. I just don’t understand why you just didn’t read the post.

Goldxaura said:
Dahaarkan said:
Is there a point to this?

What do you mean is there a point to this? Did you read the post?
If some people are having doubts about money workings, she literally provided a very specific dollar amount which can serve as some insight. I just don’t understand why you just didn’t read the post.

I assumed you had some question relating to this. I didn't realize it was just to repost this info, my bad.

One does not have to spend hundreds of hours gaming though. Gaming can be nice and inspirational, especially for music producers, artists etc. who may one day want to work with developing games, produce music etc. Everyone is different, and nothing should be done in excess.

It's unfortunate though that games like "Doom Eternal" and "Wolfenstein" depicts the ancient Gods and the Third Reich as the uttermost evil, similar to the film industry. But that's the world we live in at the moment.

Being extreme in one thing that isn't spiritual will obviously always be bad. Having fun for the experience while being a responsible SS and doing their duties is detrimental to their soul does not make it.

I understand the sentiment as I used video games in the past for escapism and there's a problem with non SS doing this all day but giving a warning thats on par with xian politicians in their personal feelings about video games isn't viable in my opinion.

Then again I would agree with you only on certain type of games that are obvious pure trash like dantes inferno that is just a xian version of god of war.

I would like to add why many people play video games. One of the reasons may be to pass the time, giving a skip, another may be to fill a part of oneself, but this part always remains empty. In this era "everything is given with incredible comfort", but this "everything" is not worth shit so beware.

I was raised on video games but now the only thing I desire and want to labour on is this here, my family and cleaning out the dross of my soul. It is pointless to be stuck in fantasy, especially knowingly. After a point, living a wasted life is worse than dying 'prematurely'

One can still do magic to be rich and enjoy a bit of gaming. As long as you don't become obsessed and do your Satanic duties I don't see why you can't.

Don't take the 200 an hour like something that will apply for everyone. Remember that every spell is affected by your own powers so things may be slower if you don't have enough power.

Apprentice said:
luis said:
things may be slower if you don't have enough power.
Also, the planetary (mis)placements in one's natal chart shouldn't be overlooked. My experience is, that these should be resolved first.
Yep. This is why one should do first a freeing the soul working to get rid of any obstacles to wealth.

luis said:
Apprentice said:
luis said:
things may be slower if you don't have enough power.
Also, the planetary (mis)placements in one's natal chart shouldn't be overlooked. My experience is, that these should be resolved first.
Yep. This is why one should do first a freeing the soul working to get rid of any obstacles to wealth.

What would an affirmation for FTS be like on wealth, money, and finances?

I posses a North Node aspect to my second House and it's not that I'm against wealth, money or finances it's just that I gather such stuff in a different way than others.

"I am fully free from financial, wealth, and money negative karma, now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me. x9"

Something like that?

Finances = Micro and Macro, Management of resources i.e. Wealth and or Money.

Money = Medium of Exchange i.e. coin or notes.

Wealth = Another avenue of Medium of Exchanges in regards to possessions that posses financial value such as for example a 30,000 dollar artwork or a 60,000 dollar sports vehicle.

Excuse my post I'm trying to do as many freeing the soul dates to eliminate karma. I'm still doing one from Jan. 15, 2023 to Feb 23, 2023(40 day) although I made it wordy but I gotta continue like one member replied to me even if you made it wordy and it less effective your intent and action still matter so don't worry.

I'm sure in the future I can repeat the ritual. As I want to get rid of my birth trauma I believe this has been a key hindrance point and activated my defense mechanism when I was being born.

I made the affirmation wordy but do want to re-do the 40 day power date for freeing and do something like:

I am fully free from birth trauma, now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me" x9

Care to chime in Member: luis or anyone else for that matter?

And yes if your wondering I've always been a lower-lesser financial class person. I CAN buy things and do posses money for things. But I never feel like I bring in money to recoup my losses. For example back when the Xbox 360 came out I wanted to buy one cause I had the original Xbox one(black first console) and I theorized it would take me 14 months to buy it. Funny I told that to a family member of mines just recently last year around October of 2022 and they said, "You should have bought it at the time, I'd buy it, put it on my credit card, buy some games, and your good."

I'm not fond of spending money much. Funny right now the Xbox 360 is very popular with retro gamers and has a tremendous library of games to choose from. Hell even some people purchase XBR-960/XBR-960N TVs or use high-end OLED TVs such as the CX48 or C-variant from LG. And play old games on the old HDMI port of the 360. It's become real popular to replay these games with high-end CRT or high-end LCD or current OLED TV/Monitors. So it has replayability value for such an old device. Just a point to some our gamers out there who like retro consoles it's still popular and you can purchase lots of games only negative there might be online issues or issues with DLC content and whatnot downloading, master servers etc.etc. but for single player replay value one of the best consoles for replaying game content.

Gear88 said:
luis said:
Apprentice said:

What would an affirmation for FTS be like on wealth, money, and finances?

I posses a North Node aspect to my second House and it's not that I'm against wealth, money or finances it's just that I gather such stuff in a different way than others.

"I am fully free from financial, wealth, and money negative karma, now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me. x9"

Something like that?

Finances = Micro and Macro, Management of resources i.e. Wealth and or Money.

Money = Medium of Exchange i.e. coin or notes.

Wealth = Another avenue of Medium of Exchanges in regards to possessions that posses financial value such as for example a 30,000 dollar artwork or a 60,000 dollar sports vehicle.

Excuse my post I'm trying to do as many freeing the soul dates to eliminate karma. I'm still doing one from Jan. 15, 2023 to Feb 23, 2023(40 day) although I made it wordy but I gotta continue like one member replied to me even if you made it wordy and it less effective your intent and action still matter so don't worry.

I'm sure in the future I can repeat the ritual. As I want to get rid of my birth trauma I believe this has been a key hindrance point and activated my defense mechanism when I was being born.

I made the affirmation wordy but do want to re-do the 40 day power date for freeing and do something like:

I am fully free from birth trauma, now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me" x9

Care to chime in Member: luis or anyone else for that matter?

And yes if your wondering I've always been a lower-lesser financial class person. I CAN buy things and do posses money for things. But I never feel like I bring in money to recoup my losses. For example back when the Xbox 360 came out I wanted to buy one cause I had the original Xbox one(black first console) and I theorized it would take me 14 months to buy it. Funny I told that to a family member of mines just recently last year around October of 2022 and they said, "You should have bought it at the time, I'd buy it, put it on my credit card, buy some games, and your good."

I'm not fond of spending money much. Funny right now the Xbox 360 is very popular with retro gamers and has a tremendous library of games to choose from. Hell even some people purchase XBR-960/XBR-960N TVs or use high-end OLED TVs such as the CX48 or C-variant from LG. And play old games on the old HDMI port of the 360. It's become real popular to replay these games with high-end CRT or high-end LCD or current OLED TV/Monitors. So it has replayability value for such an old device. Just a point to some our gamers out there who like retro consoles it's still popular and you can purchase lots of games only negative there might be online issues or issues with DLC content and whatnot downloading, master servers etc.etc. but for single player replay value one of the best consoles for replaying game content.
The affirmations could be a bit more simple but they will work. I use this affirmation:"Now I'm completely free from any obstacles that prevent me from being reach and attract money forever and in the best way for me".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back