Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nuremberg and DNA - questions.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht

Greetings! I have heard about the Nuremberg Laws, which basically show no excuse for 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 jews etc which is absolutely correct, because x percent jew still equals "jew". I have a question though. Since jews infiltrated all Gentile communities, is it possible for people today to be: 1/32 jewish, or 1/64, even 1/128? Then these, are they still jews?
Isn't it inevitable for a given person to have in their DNA, a small percent of such blood even if they're not part of a rabbinical family or not even a traditional family, let alone a famous jewish bloodline, and they're not practitioners, since one of their great-great-great-great-great-etc ancestor, whom they don't even know, was an infiltrator, or a hybrid, or 1/8 himself? I say inevitable because (I may be wrong) jews infiltrated everywhere, and once a jew is in a bloodline (fully Gentile except him. Now let's assume the ideal case, in which no other full-blooded jew mixes with anyone from this bloodline), then are all the descendants of this bloodline doomed and jewish?
For example, let's take the rule of 1/4. What if one of their grandparents wasn't a jew, but was him/hersel an 1/4? Does that still make the grandchild jewish? And if that grandchild procreates with a Gentile, is the child (or great-grandchild ) jewish? Or if that great-great-etc was not a jew, but 1/8 for example, doesn't the blood dissipate, especially the more generations pass between the infected and the given person?
I'm no expert in DNA so please clear this out :p . As someone can be a mix between a White and a Black, and they have let's say 80% of their DNA with White characteristics , but it happens that their skin is of darker colour, that doesn't make them Black - Is it possible for a Gentile person to have small amount of jewish DNA, and the 80% to be Black or whatever, Gentile in essence, and thus to be Gentile?
Or are we lucky people, whose bloodlines, for more than 2000 years, have never seen 1 jew, 1 hybrid, 1 1/4 or anything related? :lol:
I figured this can easily be seen at the soul. Bodies vary through lifetimes but the Soul remains the same, with its species and Race. Now, if someone has 7 Chakras (jews have 4 according to a post by HPHC), and one of their ancestors was 1/4 jewish or something, since they indeed do have a Gentile soul, that makes them Gentile doesn't it? With mind and heart included. And as thus Race, because, if the soul was Gentile, then the potential jewish blood would not be as much as to dictate Race (otherwise a jewish soul would have been present). Because a Gentile soul wouldn't come in a jewish body (Exception for lavey) and the other way around.
It intrigues me, because if jews did indeed infiltrate in almost every bloodline, it is extremely likely that every single person is jewish in very small percent like 1/64 , or has a jewish ancestor, and if from there on, the whole bloodline is to be considered rotten (regardless of how many or few such other individuals mixed), then how many of people are actually Gentiles on this planet? It would mean that in the whole bloodline only jewish souls are incarnated and I don't want to believe this.
I didn't think it would be so complicated to articulate some thoughts :D

Jewish blood equals a Jewish person. But they are not as common as you think. Most of the people are Gentiles.

A jew is a jew, no matter how far back an ancestor goes.

Some DNA, like mitochondrial DNA is exclusively from the mother. So if someone had just one jewish woman on their mother's side, then they have 100% jewish mitochondrial DNA.

Other genes, like the Y chromosome (for men) are exclusively from the fathers.

Genetics is not as simple as halving the percent with each generation.

But there are still plenty of Gentile-only bloodlines around.

There are times when one has a jewish "ancestor", but they were adopted or something, and thus not related by blood. Other times, the records might simply be wrong.

In the end, yes, the test for jewishness will be looking at one's soul.

This has already been answered in a sermon. It can be found in Satan's Library. Too many topics trying to defend small percentages of jewish blood are getting annoying. A kike is a kike, regardless of whether it's one drop in an ocean or the whole ocean.

I don't think the situation is as serious. Such a tiny percentage of .... those things.... compared to Gentiles on earth for the 2000 years you mentioned. There's just no way the situation would be so dire or even close to it.

Call it mean or subjective but from observation jews are typically uglier than ugly. At least "ugly" or not so good looking Gentiles have a chance but we've all seen the pics of these creatures if not irl. With the exceptions of a few on their side which unless proven to me otherwise is only because they are mixed with good looking Gentiles AND had to adapt to our standards of beauty and thus heavy make up just for them to have a few wins in their eternal losses when it comes to beauty. I digress a little but I think my point here is made. Which is when they had purposedly polluted bloodlines it was done with rare "special cases" on their side.

Lastly I would like to point out at times you were making some interesting points but you were a little all over the place at in other areas. It seemed like you keeping something back and not entirely honest in what you're trying to say or have on your mind. I would like to remind you that it's a common enemy tactic to make us SS to think we're somehow related to those parasites.

Stormblood said:
This has already been answered in a sermon. It can be found in Satan's Library. Too many topics trying to defend small percentages of jewish blood are getting annoying. A kike is a kike, regardless of whether it's one drop in an ocean or the whole ocean.

Hello. Do you have a link to the article? I know someone who thinks they might have a jew in the woodpile and I would like to have more details on this.

hailourtruegod said:
I don't think the situation is as serious. Such a tiny percentage of .... those things.... compared to Gentiles on earth for the 2000 years you mentioned. There's just no way the situation would be so dire or even close to it.

Call it mean or subjective but from observation jews are typically uglier than ugly. At least "ugly" or not so good looking Gentiles have a chance but we've all seen the pics of these creatures if not irl. With the exceptions of a few on their side which unless proven to me otherwise is only because they are mixed with good looking Gentiles AND had to adapt to our standards of beauty and thus heavy make up just for them to have a few wins in their eternal losses when it comes to beauty. I digress a little but I think my point here is made. Which is when they had purposedly polluted bloodlines it was done with rare "special cases" on their side.

Lastly I would like to point out at times you were making some interesting points but you were a little all over the place at in other areas. It seemed like you keeping something back and not entirely honest in what you're trying to say or have on your mind. I would like to remind you that it's a common enemy tactic to make us SS to think we're somehow related to those parasites.

I didn't realize I was sounding "suspicious". I'm an overthinker though, especially in fields I'm not proficient in and this is a habit I'm trying to change, because it may sound weird to others, now that I think about it. As to what you said, it is one of the biggest premises of JoS that we are not in any way related to them, and it was a hope of mine that the situation was not as bad as I thought in the first place, but now the replies straightened this out. Thanks.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
hailourtruegod said:

I didn't realize I was sounding "suspicious". I'm an overthinker though, especially in fields I'm not proficient in and this is a habit I'm trying to change, because it may sound weird to others, now that I think about it. As to what you said, it is one of the biggest premises of JoS that we are not in any way related to them, and it was a hope of mine that the situation was not as bad as I thought in the first place, but now the replies straightened this out. Thanks.

No problem

Just wanted to add that I didn't mean you were being suspicious but that maybe you were thinking you might be a tiny fraction jew but don't want to make yourself a potential target of others suspecting you. It would be normal to feel in that matter since none of is would ever want to be in anyway related to them. But it must have been the over thinking that made the post seem
a little off :lol: you're all good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back