Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want family & kids :( help

Stormborn Warrior

Hi.. How's you all?

I keep dream desiring and wishing i to have kids and a family now.

But i feel like i really cant because I have a demon lover and in monogous relationship with him for 3 years now. And i know it's not possible to have kids with them.

But this desire has being following for so long and i am getting depressed and unhappy with my life and im starting to hate my life everyday because it's all i want is be a mother and have a family. It is making me want to rather choose death if i cant have hopes. I feel so heart broken seeing everyone having a family.

And it's making me miserable and it doesn't go away. It just gets worse as it comes back. I cant seem to push it away because it feels pretty strong now.

So what can i do about this? I wanted to figure how to get rid of it. But i cant find the answers. Not even my therapist is giving me the answer when i keep asking her how to get rid of it. She only wants me to never give up. :( and she is teaching me abit of child psychology.

Must I then leave my demon love because of my dream desire? I dont know what to do. I'm feeling miserable. Gawd.. I cant take this shit anymore.

Stormborn Warrior said:

If you complete the MO, you can have kids with a demon, if they are willing. It depends if you are able to wait that long or not. Otherwise, be open with your demon and Satan about an answer to this, as to what your options are.

Wouldn't an advance person - a Daemon - know your desires more than you, since They can see into your Soul and probably know, or can see, your Astrologyl therefore, not lock you into a contract or obligation or promise like an idiot or offender would? I think yes; therefore, I ask - do you really, actually have a Daemon Lover, or are you just thinking that you have one?

You can always stop a relationship with a Demon and find a good man.

FancyMancy said:
Wouldn't an advance person - a Daemon - know your desires more than you, since They can see into your Soul and probably know, or can see, your Astrologyl therefore, not lock you into a contract or obligation or promise like an idiot or offender would? I think yes; therefore, I ask - do you really, actually have a Daemon Lover, or are you just thinking that you have one?

Yes, they can see this. Sometimes, it is possible for a person to overcome a problem that may have inhibited them, making the Gods' efforts worthwhile. This relationship with the incubus may have served them well until this point, again why it would have been useful for them.

If this person is undergoing a transit, or perhaps a biological process, making them want to raise a family, then I believe the expectation is for them to handle these urges responsibly. This could mean talking out something with their Demon lover or breaking up in a mutual manner.

FancyMancy said:

This.
There are actually many SS that have thought they were in relationships with Demons, only to find that they feel deprived or wanting of someone or something else.

Why would a monogamous Demon agree to a relationship with anyone if they know they will choose someone else or end up becoming "bored" with the relationship, which is obviously on the part of human weakness.

This type of lifestyle choice in the LHP is very narrow and only fit for a select few for a reason. I would assume firstly the majority of these few have had past life relationships with a Demon this way already, and if they are open or sensitive enough will be given signs for this or have it communicated in a way they can understand.

This is not to say it is not for others, but no one is going to tell me in 98 percent of the cases that any teenager or 20 something who still doesn't know their butt from a hole in the ground about life much less their own wants and needs,(don't mean to be course but most of the time this is true) who are eventually probably going to come to the conclusion of the OP, has an authentic romantic relationship on the astral with anyone.

I do not think that Demons take "well you can break up with them if you change their mind" mentality very well either. It just tells them you fall into the category of the aforementioned, which they will once again see beforehand, which is also rather disrespectful and ultimately dismissive.

I bet anyone who saw into the future of a lover that would do this would feel it to be quite hurtful. Like us the Gods are quite sentient beings and have feelings.

Stormborn Warrior said:
Would you like to have children or a family with someone other than your Demon Lover?

Yours is a burning desire, but trying to fulfil it can lead to disappointment, I explain that a relationship with someone outside your Demon Lover is likely to be unsatisfactory.

And so the only solution would be to be patient and take care of other things for now.

I had a similar problem, I needed physical love, but once I tried it, it did not satisfy me.
The only being I want is my Demoness, I realised this after I was after certain impulses and desires, but in these impulses I was looking for something I could not find, namely my Demoness, these impulses led me to fall in love with certain people just because they were physical, but once I tried the physical I was not satisfied.

This can also apply to you, once you have a family you may be dissatisfied because you really only want to be with your Demon Lover.

This may vary depending on the type of relationship you have with your Demon Lover.

You can try hanging out with any kids that your other family members have, or babysitting. That might fulfill this need.

You should also have an honest discussion about your needs. Your Demon love might even have advice for you, and you don't need to make any decision like this alone. Just speak with them while being open and honest.

Don't go in with the intention to break up or to solve this dilemma on your own. Let them be part of the decision process too.

Veritá_666 said:
Stormborn Warrior said:
Would you like to have children or a family with someone other than your Demon Lover?

Yours is a burning desire, but trying to fulfil it can lead to disappointment, I explain that a relationship with someone outside your Demon Lover is likely to be unsatisfactory.

And so the only solution would be to be patient and take care of other things for now.

I had a similar problem, I needed physical love, but once I tried it, it did not satisfy me.
The only being I want is my Demoness, I realised this after I was after certain impulses and desires, but in these impulses I was looking for something I could not find, namely my Demoness, these impulses led me to fall in love with certain people just because they were physical, but once I tried the physical I was not satisfied.

This can also apply to you, once you have a family you may be dissatisfied because you really only want to be with your Demon Lover.

This may vary depending on the type of relationship you have with your Demon Lover.

I love my demon love so much. i wont ever leave him.

I spoke to him about how i am feeling and he makes my heart feel better.

I would never find anyone like him in this world and i know i wont be happy or love anyone else that's not him. I love him and want to make him happy.

I wouldn't be happy or satisfied with anyone else.

Thnx for your honesty and your comment. I really appreciate it. :3

Stormborn Warrior said:
I love my demon love so much. i wont ever leave him.

Then the solution for you is to wait until you can have kids with him. Or, Flowers of Adonis gave a good suggestion to try to mother other children in your life. Hopefully, this will alleviate your desires.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=364811 time=1654827643 user_id=21286]
Stormborn Warrior said:

If you complete the MO, you can have kids with a demon, if they are willing. It depends if you are able to wait that long or not. Otherwise, be open with your demon and Satan about an answer to this, as to what your options are.

Things will certainly work themselves out as a person works on themselves, number one.

No, don't just wait or worry about hurting feelings. Having kids with a "demon"? C'mon Blitz.. :roll:

We cannot always rely on "answers" that may not be understood in the moment either. That's why people come on here. There's a lot for many people to learn. Especially about relationships.

A person can only grow from them.
There's a reason why I put emphasis on satanists getting out there and creating something else and not burying themselves online. It's imperative that we do not put ourselves too far above others. There are many significant and loving people out there who can even teach us things we never knew about ourselves.

I can't speak on anyone's behalf but I'm fairly certain any so-called royal lover worth while would be happy to accept a person's child from another relationship if things didn't happen to pan out some who knows how many years down the line. But that's a joke.

And that's definitely not the end goal. Lifelong partnership is definitely ideal.

But we all know that there can be some serious struggles two just cannot easily work out overnight sometimes.

One does not simply "wait" to complete "the m.o."
That's just life.

Last but not least - EVERYONE is a satanist if they're in a relationship with you. And they should always be loved and treated as your equal. Even if some of their words are not always your favorite. That's life.

Ain't nobody gettin' anywhere thinking some God will come down from the sky and whisk them away into a sunset bearing roses and linens.

Where's your girlfriend or boyfriend anyway, shouldn't you go find one?

Sundara said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Stormborn Warrior said:

Things will certainly work themselves out as a person works on themselves, number one.

No, don't just wait or worry about hurting feelings. Having kids with a "demon"? C'mon Blitz.. :roll:

We cannot always rely on "answers" that may not be understood in the moment either. That's why people come on here. There's a lot for many people to learn. Especially about relationships.

There's a reason why I put emphasis on satanists getting out there and creating something else and not burying themselves online. It's imperative that we do not put ourselves too far above others. There are many significant and loving people out there who can even teach us things we never knew about ourselves.

I can't speak on anyone's behalf but I'm fairly certain any so-called royal lover worth while would be happy to accept a person's child from another relationship if things didn't happen to pan out some who knows how many years down the line. But that's a joke.

And that's definitely not the end goal. Lifelong partnership is definitely ideal.

But we all know that there can be some serious struggles two just cannot easily work out overnight sometimes.

That's just life.

Last but not least - EVERYONE is a satanist if they're in a relationship with you. And they should always be loved and treated as your equal. Even if some of their words are not always your favorite. That's life.

Ain't nobody gettin' anywhere thinking some God will come down from the sky and whisk them away into a sunset bearing roses and linens.

Does not work our for those who are in monogamous relationship with a Daemon or Daemonness... Good ideas otherwise.

And I do not think no one is expecting someone to "fall down from the sky" as you put it. If this kind of relationship is not your thing, that's okay, but you should respect others having such relationships.

Henu the Great said:
Sundara said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

That's just life.

Does not work our for those who are in monogamous relationship with a Daemon or Daemonness... Good ideas otherwise.

And I do not think no one is expecting someone to "fall down from the sky" as you put it. If this kind of relationship is not your thing, that's okay, but you should respect others having such relationships.

It's just not always that simple when it comes to having families, but I have a great respect for those in relationships. They can ask about ways around this like blitz said. There's a lot of information about these relationships in many other threads on here. Highly recommend reading them. I wish anyone trying to have a family luck. If someone is in a monogamous relationship and wanting to have a family well, that is extremely personal. No one could really speak on that but the two.

Sundara said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Stormborn Warrior said:

That's just life.

Why don't you drop the act and snide disrespectful comments to people actually contributing, and just admit to us what a worthless rat you are, about how you basically stabbed Cobra in the back, tried to conspire in private with others who basically exposed you, and how you talked shit about how everyone here is on drugs ect. You are probably the one who has done the most drugs and literally with the worst brain damage here.

Love your bullshit excuse about how you died and came back talking about how oy vey it's why I doubted everything, when it was just kvetching from being caught red handed.

Those of us who have seen the emails know damn well what your deleted comment to Cobra meant as well as with your implications of how JOS is a "cult"

Fuck off already and go back to Zola's forum you are a fucking traitor and a probable jew.

You obviously are not contributing anything of worth and just want to post inflammatory comments.

Hurr ain't no body getting anywhere...where did you learn to talk, the hood?

mods why is this fucking kike not banned????

Sundara said:

Having kids with a demon is not outside the realm of possibility, although of course, it will not happen any time soon. The idea of even having a relationship with a demon should be considered just as strange as having kids with them, yet that is a reality.

When we are trying to obtain happiness, this cannot always be safely found by other humans, especially those that do not meditate. I'm not sure what you mean about considering them as SS, because I would not consider anyone that just because they are connected to you.

The reason one should be hopeful about a relationship with a demon is because of their ability to be very good lovers. I would be very hesitant to suggest this person break up, especially since they already get along so well. As far as people who can teach us, again, a demon can fulfill that role, too.

Just as you suggest it may be overly naive to expect the Gods to "whisk us away", I could say the same about thinking one can find a suitable partner to easily replace their demon of three years.

Although I believe similarly in regards to being compassionate towards everyone, I don't think it is wise to consider humans and demon as equal in their relationship abilities. That may end in pain for the person in question, which is why I suggested keeping their current relationship.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=366641 time=1655389186 user_id=21286]
Sundara said:

Having kids with a demon is not outside the realm of possibility, although of course, it will not happen any time soon. The idea of even having a relationship with a demon should be considered just as strange as having kids with them, yet that is a reality.

When we are trying to obtain happiness, this cannot always be safely found by other humans, especially those that do not meditate. I'm not sure what you mean about considering them as SS, because I would not consider anyone that just because they are connected to you.

The reason one should be hopeful about a relationship with a demon is because of their ability to be very good lovers. I would be very hesitant to suggest this person break up, especially since they already get along so well. As far as people who can teach us, again, a demon can fulfill that role, too.

Just as you suggest it may be overly naive to expect the Gods to "whisk us away", I could say the same about thinking one can find a suitable partner to easily replace their demon of three years.

Although I believe similarly in regards to being compassionate towards everyone, I don't think it is wise to consider humans and demon as equal in their relationship abilities. That may end in pain for the person in question, which is why I suggested keeping their current relationship.

Not everything said on here is a one size fits all, But cheers to that brother. I still don't think demon is a proper term though for those we love, Keep in mind respect as well, as I do.

Sundara said:
Not everything said on here is a one size fits all, But cheers to that brother. I still don't think demon is a proper term though for those we love, Keep in mind respect as well, as I do.

Maybe there is some misunderstanding here. I was using the term demon with its Satanist (positive) connotation, not its mainstream one. Actually, I like the term demon lover better than succubus/incubus, which I view as more related to notions of sexual monsters than lovers.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=366980 time=1655500429 user_id=21286]
Sundara said:

Maybe there is some misunderstanding here. I was using the term demon with its Satanist (positive) connotation, not its mainstream one. Actually, I like the term demon lover better than succubus/incubus, which I view as more related to notions of sexual monsters than lovers.

She is just trying to provoke and subvert as per her little mind, don't take into account what this individual says. She is deranged and uses a "didn't do nothing" attitude to poke around.

NakedPluto said:
She is just trying to provoke and subvert as per her little mind, don't take into account what this individual says. She is deranged and uses a "didn't do nothing" attitude to poke around.

Good thing that you are here. Keep on good regulation.

NakedPluto said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Sundara said:

No, I just have my own views on this.

NakedPluto said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Sundara said:

Thank you for your concurrence brother, I actually flagged my own comment to delete because I didn't want to start a shitstorm. But indeed everything she says screams subversion.

My reaction connotation also resulted such because I actually liked her at one point.

I want to see people coming to Satan and not going and the fact that more people recently have left troubles me. It makes me wonder what more minds have been poisoned.

She has been around longer than many also and probably relies on this to influence others to take stock in her subversion speeches.

My call out was to warn everyone to ensure this doesn't happen, especially to new people. Gods know who else she's been emailing.

There are several who have turned out to be infiltrators and Jews who in my feeling have been given too much of the benefit of the doubt in the past, causing even more damage and harm due to prolonged exposure.

This is not Ill meant when said, but understanding that chances and compassion may be given but should only be to a point.

One other such pest continues to bother other SS, including brother Blitzkrieg, after even recently ranting on how they hated us all and wanted us dead, wanted Maxine to die and hated the Gods for toying with them.

I understand that there are desired ways of doing things. But I feel a harder line needs to be taken against traitors and confirmed Jews for the safety of SS and the sanity of the forums in the future.

Public exposure may not always be desired due to time and energy spent in it. But at least our own will know who to stay away from and who is not to be trusted. It is infact also the least of what these people actually deserve ..

Sundara said:
It's just not always that simple when it comes to having families, but I have a great respect for those in relationships. They can ask about ways around this like blitz said. There's a lot of information about these relationships in many other threads on here. Highly recommend reading them. I wish anyone trying to have a family luck. If someone is in a monogamous relationship and wanting to have a family well, that is extremely personal. No one could really speak on that but the two.
When one is in monogamous relationship there is no "going around" without compromising the relationship. I mean okay, nice try explaining your position out of this. It's totally okay for someone to ask other parties advice for their relationship. It seems you have no good intentions so your input is pretty much null and void.

Sundara said:
NakedPluto said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Just do us a favor and don't read it in hebrew...

Now run along pest, mordor is calling. Tell them the hurt train is coming.

When someone asks for their account to be deleted, that's an obvious sign that interests have shifted. After the request was denied, she had some time to reflect, and started participating again. Isn't it obvious what that means? As is clear as day here, she decided to continuing to participate while staying true to her own beliefs and opinions, even if others may disagree.

What you see here is the consequence of your actions by encouraging her to stay despite her reasons to want to leave. You got what you asked for, and now she is expressing her own opinions rather than simply going along with the group consensus.

It's a bit ironic for someone who said he believes in flying brooms in a literal sense to call someone deranged, but I can see how a person who is stubborn even about things that are considered basic consensus may be seen as damaging to group unity.

But again, this is what you asked for. Several of you asked her to stick around, and now you can't stand her? How hypocritical.

If I had to guess what made her realise she's a misfit around here, it was probably the consensus about vaccines. If you consider her own circumstances, there are several reasons why she in particular might disagree with some of the things people said.
Well, perhaps this can be a lesson for you, in one way or another.

Shadowcat said:
Sundara said:
NakedPluto said:

Just do us a favor and don't read it in hebrew...

Now run along pest, mordor is calling. Tell them the hurt train is coming.

I did already. Backwards. Mordor has a hot ring to it. And that's exactly where hurt should go.

Achatina Prisma said:
When someone asks for their account to be deleted, that's an obvious sign that interests have shifted. After the request was denied, she had some time to reflect, and started participating again. Isn't it obvious what that means? As is clear as day here, she decided to continuing to participate while staying true to her own beliefs and opinions, even if others may disagree.

What you see here is the consequence of your actions by encouraging her to stay despite her reasons to want to leave. You got what you asked for, and now she is expressing her own opinions rather than simply going along with the group consensus.

It's a bit ironic for someone who said he believes in flying brooms in a literal sense to call someone deranged, but I can see how a person who is stubborn even about things that are considered basic consensus may be seen as damaging to group unity.

But again, this is what you asked for. Several of you asked her to stick around, and now you can't stand her? How hypocritical.

If I had to guess what made her realise she's a misfit around here, it was probably the consensus about vaccines. If you consider her own circumstances, there are several reasons why she in particular might disagree with some of the things people said.

If I had to guess

Indeed. You obviously did not read my post about information that was exchanged that came from her own words about utter betrayal of JOS. if you did and made this post, you are just trying to stir the pot.

When she announced she was leaving the forums pretty much none of us knew what was taking place or what was going on, until it was revealed in private her ideas and intentions which more of us got word of.

Before butting in maybe make sure you have all the right information about what's going on or at least ask before going around wagging your finger at the actual not hypocrites for calling out a traitor. If you think a traitor should just be excused, and forgiven almost immediately with all forgotten in a day then I say take your ass back to church because this isn't a place for xtian tier copious turn the cheek forgiveness.

If you want to turn the other cheek go back to church.....We are SS.

Sundara said:

Take note everyone, what you see happen with Sundara, is the result of this foolish nonsense highlighted in the quote above.

Every single time anyone does this kind of thing, they end up losing it like Sundara has.

Being an SS is not very difficult when it comes down to it.

All one has to do to succeed is meditate daily (JoS meditations), work on your soul by overcoming shortcomings and introspecting on oneself to gain real understanding and mastery, and don't pollute ones mind with drivel and nonsense found online by other random people, always look at things through the Satanic eye and never stray from the path and Satanic understanding!

When in doubt, connect to the Gods through ritual or meditation. There are no better teachers than them for us.

One doesn't need to directly communicate, tuning into their influence is often enough to help one clear doubts or find answers to questions.

Just like how the Sun passively banishes darkness by merely existing, the Gods banish ignorance and stupidity in the same way.

Their influence and wisdom are like rays of the sun, casting down upon any who open their eyes to it, giving clarity and wisdom to all.

Tune into their influence and energies, so you may be on route to the same frequencies and understanding as they are at, rather than get influenced and destroyed by random inferior crap born in this inferior world.

Last year I saw Sundara praise a certain kike as being extraordinary and very inspiring (Jordan Peterson). From that point on, I knew she had entirely departed from the SS path and was in the process of falling to random and inferior external influence.

To the ordinary person someone like Jordan Peterson might sound like the most wise or incredible person, but to any SS mind the countless fallacies and subversive nonsense spoken by this kind of figure are as blatant as can be.

It isn't difficult for us to point out errors and fallacies, as well as deliberate attempts at subversion and misguidance to any foolish enough to be enthralled by such a figure.

This Jordan Peterson level of stuff is like at least 3 stages below the base line level of SS understanding.

He's a basic controlled figure who says a few things here and there which impress the lesser minds and the ignoramus alike, who then get enthralled by him and remain completely stuck on the lower level of nonsense these figures espouse.

Just another form of xianity, gatekeeping true knowledge and understanding, except ever so slightly further along than the xian nonsense to control the people who have managed to see past a few of the other enemy attempts to keep the gentile consciousness closed and perpetually lower to the state akin an animal.

As SS we are to be above all of those things.

Literally we are above all of this, trance ding entirely this whole sphere of control and subversion.

The moment one dedicates to Satan, one steps away from this lower level and opens oneself up to an entire new dimension of understanding and wisdom, outside the enemy sphere of influence entirely.

One makes the conscious decision to escape the Jewtrix.

The SS comes here after they understand all else is inferior and has failed for them, since there is no absolute truth in the world, except the wisdom and teachings of the Gods.

The SS realizes this, and tune into Them, to learn from a proper source, rather than let anything inferior addle their mind.

To gain information from other sources us normal, but as always, one must do it through the Satanic eye and not stray from the SS path due to being influenced by other sources.

To go back down and willingly submerge oneself back into the jewtrix after one had seen the infinite existence, wisdom and understanding beyond it, is even more foolish than the xian who was born into it continue to hold their beliefs because they do not know better.

Example on how one uses the Satanic eye when studying or learning:

There may be a xian person who knows certain useful things. As an SS, you can benefit from the useful things this xian person knows.

We aren't so stupid or foolish to reject beneficial knowledge just because the source we find it from happens to be a xian person.

Beyond the useful bits of knowledge this sort of person may have though, it should be abundantly clear there is nothing more to see there.

So look through the useful knowledge they have shared with the Satanic eye, separate the useful things from the slag and the crap, and leave it at that when studying a book written by those without.

The ordinary person would praise the xian for his knowledge, and likely will have his mind influenced to think positively of xianity if they learn something useful from a xian person.

The SS learns what can be learned and separates the knowledge from the source, especially because we all know the source of any useful knowledge that a xian person gained has nothing to do with any xianity or whatever, same for other people without, and knowledge from other sources.

Knowledge is the product of understanding. Not anything else.

If one doesn't understand, even if one comes upon great knowledge, one will never know.

Since we understand that, we can separate the source of the knowledge from the knowledge itself, as this understanding is ones own merit, as well as the merit of human accomplishment despite of any other beliefs a random person who knows some useful things may have.

What sets us apart in this search for knowledge, wisdom and understanding from those without is our outlook and our ability to discern truth from falsehood. As SS this is a privilege you have which no other person has on quite the same level, because of direct guidance from the Gods and the meditations we do to activate the dormant parts of our being.

Before we study, we may be ignorant on many things, and many things can only be learned from books, spokespeople, other sources of information, almost all of which on Earth are written and shared by non-SS, from those without.

We all learn from these sources, this is how it should be, however, we are to do so through the Satanic eye and separate the useful and beneficial knowledge from the slag.

This is one of the ways we stand above the rest of the world. Rather than mingle on the same level, we don't let the lower things blemish our being, or our aims.

We are SS, who stand steadfast in our conviction and pursuit of truth, wisdom and understanding.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:

I thought the same thing. What exactly are others supposed to teach us about ourselves? We should know ourselves well through our meditations and astrology.

But even worse, they were saying this in reference to demon relationships. So they did not mean connect with others, like one's GD, but to Jordan Peterson, as you mention, who can spin a Mercurial web.

Perhaps a newer person, with limited experience, may not understand the Gods as well, but someone who has 13 (or 14?) years as an SS should have a library of good experience.

I have realized that the Gods were always behind me, even from Day 1, even if I didn't recognize it. Despite me unintentionally blocking help, they were always supporting and pushing me along. It is basically impossible to not develop a strong love for them.

Shadowcat said:
Achatina Prisma said:

If I had to guess

Indeed. You obviously did not read my post about information that was exchanged that came from her own words about utter betrayal of JOS. if you did and made this post, you are just trying to stir the pot.

When she announced she was leaving the forums pretty much none of us knew what was taking place or what was going on, until it was revealed in private her ideas and intentions which more of us got word of.

Before butting in maybe make sure you have all the right information about what's going on or at least ask before going around wagging your finger at the actual not hypocrites for calling out a traitor. If you think a traitor should just be excused, and forgiven almost immediately with all forgotten in a day then I say take your ass back to church because this isn't a place for xtian tier copious turn the cheek forgiveness.

If you want to turn the other cheek go back to church.....We are SS.
It's not like I disagree with you. As I wrote, the extent of disrespect she displayed for consensus is harmful to group unity, making her presence itself harmful, thereby making her no different from an infiltrator. Especially going as far as to say one shouldn't refer to a Demon partner as a Demon because she considers it "disrespectful", despite the term being used here to indicate wisdom and power, speaks volumes. It would've been excusable for a newbie who is here to learn, but clearly her intentions are different.

However, I think people are hypocrites for asking her to stay, when this outcome was obvious as soon as she asked for her account to be deleted. That said, I'll admit that it took me by surprise as well somewhat; I had previously looked up to her for her life experience.

As you say, I'm unaware of private discussions that took place. Nor did I want to take NakedPluto's word for it, due to his history of exaggerating matters. As for you, I hadn't noticed your posts yet, but even if I had, you hadn't clarified the basis of your accusations. With that in mind, I wanted to point out the issue with Sundara's public behaviour, rather than taking another's word for it.
But if you say it's based on her own words in private, that's clear enough.

Back to church... the last time I went, staff complained to my parents about me being a disobedient problem child. I think I'll pass ^^'
In hindsight, if I wanted clarification, I should've just asked instead of assuming anything. But you clarified anyway, so this works too.

Nonetheless, I'm sorry for being unnecessarily rude and confrontational about it. I'll learn from this and attempt to improve. Just because I was always like this, doesn't mean I can't learn to be more considerate if I try. Actually, years ago I was diagnosed with a form of high functioning autism, but I was in denial about it for a long time. But recently I realised I show symptoms after all, and it made me think that I should look into ways to actually lessen those symptoms, rather than just taking my poor social skills for granted.

There is one more thing that is unclear to me. You seem to be implying that she has jewish ancestry. Is that based on her words too?
If so, that makes the situation more serious. But some people said the same about Jack, so I tend to assume it's just speculation.

If you decide to attack me, at least have some respect and do it based on truth, or do it powerfully.

What is this?

Let's take a look.

"What you see here is the consequence of your actions by encouraging her to stay despite her reasons to want to leave. You got what you asked for, and now she is expressing her own opinions rather than simply going along with the group consensus."

So, dear SS, this translates as this from this individual: It's your fault goy! Don't you see that you tried to help someone who appeared in a problem?

Look what you've done! Be ashamed goy you wanted to help your so called sister! Doing good, you transformed her and made her become a little jew bitch. Stay on your knees goy, be ashamed! Humiliation!

It is not the bimbos fault of insanity, it is yours! Fully!
What's this Meteor? Reverse insanity?

Not only you jump the gun unknowingly, you do it purposefully to define and blame someone else but the real problems, deflect the problem in itself to other innocent people who tried to help.

Then you purposely focus on me, because you got triggered by the word "deranged". I actually in contrast gave a very balanced direction, without so many name calling or whatever. But your sissy deranged mind got triggered by the word " deranged".

You are not triggered by the audacity of the situation, by the facts said, by anything else in this but me said "deranged".

"But again, this is what you asked for. Several of you asked her to stick around, and now you can't stand her? How hypocritical.

Well, perhaps this can be a lesson for you, in one way or another."

Very interesting you peak your head out of your ass exactly at the opportune times for attacks and in the rest of the time you are just the innocent misunderstood person. Aw how delicate.

"As you say, I'm unaware of private discussions that took place. Nor did I want to take NakedPluto's word for it, due to his history of exaggerating matters. As for you, I hadn't noticed your posts yet, but even if I had, you hadn't clarified the basis of your accusations. With that in mind, I wanted to point out the issue with Sundara's public behaviour, rather than taking another's word for it."

I'm exaggerating so much that everytime I state the reality on perfect points. Maybe reality is exaggerated? We must be some starseeds, but vampiric ones ain't that buddy?

Regardless, the above individual (sundara) is worthless and deserves no attention. Insane lies, insane stories, full on attacks on HPS Maxine, on HP Cobra and altogether on all members and JoS. The quality of intelligence not only is very low but also absurd. This isn't the first time neither, and also has predatory attitude and aims.

As many I see, received these emails (where she blasphemed in lethal insanity levels), there's nothing else to add. As with this one we had many wannabes high priests only to be reminded of their own reality, in turn turning into melting jews spreading insanity and worthless attitudes.

If anyone else has a problem with me, not only you should voice it out here, but you should also report my behaviour and your perceived problems to HP. Cobra. Ain't that normal? If you see a problems, try to solve it. But don't justify in my face weakness and shortcomings of ones perception.

Achatina Prisma said:

You'd think we care about the opinion of a deranged individual like you.
sundara has thousands of posts, to remove them would take hours of work, nobody cares about satisfying the interests of an individual like sundara.

NakedPluto said:

If you decide to attack me, at least have some respect and do it based on truth, or do it powerfully.

What is this?

Let's take a look.

"What you see here is the consequence of your actions by encouraging her to stay despite her reasons to want to leave. You got what you asked for, and now she is expressing her own opinions rather than simply going along with the group consensus."

So, dear SS, this translates as this from this individual: It's your fault goy! Don't you see that you tried to help someone who appeared in a problem?

Look what you've done! Be ashamed goy you wanted to help your so called sister! Doing good, you transformed her and made her become a little jew bitch. Stay on your knees goy, be ashamed! Humiliation!

It is not the bimbos fault of insanity, it is yours! Fully!
What's this Meteor? Reverse insanity?

Not only you jump the gun unknowingly, you do it purposefully to define and blame someone else but the real problems, deflect the problem in itself to other innocent people who tried to help.

Then you purposely focus on me, because you got triggered by the word "deranged". I actually in contrast gave a very balanced direction, without so many name calling or whatever. But your sissy deranged mind got triggered by the word " deranged".

You are not triggered by the audacity of the situation, by the facts said, by anything else in this but me said "deranged".

"But again, this is what you asked for. Several of you asked her to stick around, and now you can't stand her? How hypocritical.

Well, perhaps this can be a lesson for you, in one way or another."

Very interesting you peak your head out of your ass exactly at the opportune times for attacks and in the rest of the time you are just the innocent misunderstood person. Aw how delicate.

"As you say, I'm unaware of private discussions that took place. Nor did I want to take NakedPluto's word for it, due to his history of exaggerating matters. As for you, I hadn't noticed your posts yet, but even if I had, you hadn't clarified the basis of your accusations. With that in mind, I wanted to point out the issue with Sundara's public behaviour, rather than taking another's word for it."

I'm exaggerating so much that everytime I state the reality on perfect points. Maybe reality is exaggerated? We must be some starseeds, but vampiric ones ain't that buddy?

Regardless, the above individual (sundara) is worthless and deserves no attention. Insane lies, insane stories, full on attacks on HPS Maxine, on HP Cobra and altogether on all members and JoS. The quality of intelligence not only is very low but also absurd. This isn't the first time neither, and also has predatory attitude and aims.

As many I see, received these emails (where she blasphemed in lethal insanity levels), there's nothing else to add. As with this one we had many wannabes high priests only to be reminded of their own reality, in turn turning into melting jews spreading insanity and worthless attitudes.

If anyone else has a problem with me, not only you should voice it out here, but you should also report my behaviour and your perceived problems to HP. Cobra. Ain't that normal? If you see a problems, try to solve it. But don't justify in my face weakness and shortcomings of ones perception.
Thank you for your reply. I have a tendency to overly focus on details, and inconsistencies in the details of some of your posts in the past had led me to conclude that you live in a fantasy world. But I've realised that tendency just leads to pointless conflict. You're spot on that it's strange for me to focus here on just the word "deranged", or look down on you in general just because some of the things you write make no sense to me or are verifiably false if I take them at face value, so I'll reflect on my behaviour.

Even if you really were delusional like I thought, that does not make it wrong for you to call out another person, especially considering the circumstances I was previously unaware of. It sounds like you were spot on in this case, and that has me wondering if perhaps the reason the details in your posts contradict each other is not a sign of an inconsistent world view, but rather, you just leave a lot out.

That is fine, and from now on I'll assume that you're acting in good faith. Even if you say something that is false in a literal sense, I'll focus on the emotions behind the words to understand your point. I'm sorry for suddenly lashing out and upsetting you.

NakedPluto said:

It seems a bit harsh and unnecessary to go as far as you did. I am unable to see how you were attacked. I also do not see anything mentioned about your use of the word "deranged."

I've reflected on the conflict earlier, and concluded the following.

People have often been wrong about all manner of things, and gradually learned from their mistakes and discovered the Truth. I believe that to be a testament to the intelligence, adaptability and creativity of humanity. Therefore, to question what others say is sane, and disagreements are simply a part of the learning process for everyone. However, that is not a valid reason to "attack" others.

To look down on others for being at a different stage of a learning process is naive, as it only distracts oneself from the things one still needs to learn, and results in pointless social friction. In severe cases, it may be more efficient to walk one's own path; but most of the time, it's far more beneficial to focus not on what one knows better than others, but on what one can learn from another.

--------------------

Regarding the topic of this thread, different people will give different advice depending on their priority (romance/loyalty vs children). It's a situation where it's necessary to compromise on one matter or the other, and this can lead to potentially heated disagreements.

There are many different kinds of relationships, so as some others have stated, the OP should really discuss this with her partner. What really matters is what's important to her and her partner both. The priorities of other people here are irrelevant.

Flowers of Adonis said:
NakedPluto said:

It seems a bit harsh and unnecessary to go as far as you did. I am unable to see how you were attacked. I also do not see anything mentioned about your use of the word "deranged."
She has been speaking in a ill way about JoS and Maxine in private, nothing he said is untrue.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back