Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can’t visualize

STEVENNEWTH666

I have anphantasia which means I can’t visualize with my eyes closed all I see is completely darkness all I see is black I can’t visualize for example say a red apple no matter hard I try all I see is blackness my question is will that weaken my magick or meditations or astral projection or anything occult or on the Joy of Satan website for that matter anphantasia is permanent unfortunately and their is no way to enable me to visualize so my question is will I still be able to do the meditations astral projection and magick as effectively as someone who can visualize with their eyes closed or will it leave me at a disadvantage

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Flame_Meditation.html

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
I have anphantasia which means I can’t visualize with my eyes closed all I see is completely darkness all I see is black I can’t visualize for example say a red apple no matter hard I try all I see is blackness my question is will that weaken my magick or meditations or astral projection or anything occult or on the Joy of Satan website for that matter anphantasia is permanent unfortunately and their is no way to enable me to visualize so my question is will I still be able to do the meditations astral projection and magick as effectively as someone who can visualize with their eyes closed or will it leave me at a disadvantage

I m unable to judge whether its an obstacle or a disease.

I guess try both, uruz or ansuz “in a positive, healthy and safe way for me i m now free in everyway to easily able to visualise whatever i desire”

Solar energy “I m now completely healed of ___ in a positive healthy and safe way for me”

Along with this, try hard on visualisation practices from six month warfare as these will also train your astral sight.

Work on all of your chakra, 6th chakra and 3rd eye helps a lot to visualise things.

No disease/condition is “permanent”, do not think that way. You can cure and overcome anything with enough energy applied.

Can you visualize with your eyes open?

You can use your other senses too, for example, if you can't visualize an apple try and simulate yourself feeling the apple, tasting the apple, smelling the apple. Or with magic like an AOP, if you can't see yourself engulfed in white light then feel yourself in a globe of power. You can also use the sun with your physical eyes building it around you.

However I do think that your visualization thing can be corrected, don't limit yourself, anything that is broken by law can be fixed.

This can be improved with practice. The first step is just to recall a memory. For example, look at a red apple, then close your eyes, and recall what it just looked like. Start with words if you can't visualize a picture. (Round, red, shiny, etc)

Another good trick is to go out to a bright sunny place, cover your eyes for a few minutes, then very briefly open your eyes and cover them almost instantly. You will see an afterimage of the sunny place for a few seconds. Try to "hold onto" this image with your mind as it fades.

STEVENNEWTH666 said:

Your visualizations are just one aspect of your will, but not a prerequisite to willing something. In other words, you do not need to visualize to complete your basic meditations, instead focus on the action happening (for example, the chakra being cleaned or empowered).

I would guess your condition to be caused by issues with your 6th chakra or moon energy. Working on this, as well as practicing both astral sight and general visualization should help this.

Yes, this is an obstacle for you, but it is one that you can overcome with practice and effort. Do not listen to people who are not SS, let alone refuse to believe the body can heal itself. Anphantasia is not permanent, nor is asthma, ulcerative colitis, or the millions of other conditions we are led to believe are chronic.

Therefore, do not give up. Although it may be hard for you as a beginner, you must have faith in your willpower and ability to manifest, and you must have faith that your visualization ability will improve as you train it.

--------------

I would try to use an image of something for your practice. For example, look at a picture of an apple for 1 minute, then close your eyes and carry that image in your head. Keep doing this, and it should become easier for you to hold the image when your eyes are closed.

Have you opened your chakras yet? Are you working on the 40 day beginner guide?
40-Day Beginner Meditation Program

Also, yoga will empower your whole soul, including the areas responsible for visualization, without requiring you to meditate. Yoga is great for beginners for this reason. Start with perhaps 15-30 seconds per asana, and it won't take long to complete this. Add time as you advance.
Hatha Yoga PDF

STEVENNEWTH666 said:

If you can't visualize, how about trying to feel that your chakras are spinning???

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
Incorrect. When you can't do something, you learn to do it. In this case, visulisation. Following the advice others have given you will get you started. Further, you can start the 6 Month Training Program, which you can find in library and by completing it, your skills will increase.

GoldenxChild1 said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
NPC trait :roll:

Another NPC trait is not offering any help when someone needs it.
I think it's best to ignore that lousy pest. He is here only to deal snarky one liners and being argumentative without the purpose of growth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back