Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanama to cure my cat

Camila Javiera

Hello everyone.

Can I use satanama to heal my cat?

He seems to have trouble urinating. I wonder if I can cure him with satanama while I wait until tomorrow to take him to the vet. :(

Hypatia666 said:
Hello everyone.

He seems to have trouble urinating. I wonder if I can cure him with satanama while I wait until tomorrow to take him to the vet. :(
Yes, SATANAMA could certainly help.

You could also try Returning Curses. There's a special section there for pets. :)

Hypatia666 said:
Hello everyone.

Cats don’t drink much water, as a result, crystals can form in their bladder and pathways where the urination flows out.

To prevent this, you should make his wet food to soup.

You can try mantras and energy healing, but such serious health problems require a lot of energy, you have to be really strong spiritually to raise enough energy. However, it won’t hurt to try.

Please tell us how it goes, I hope your little furry friend will be ok. You definitely should not wait, urinary obstruction is life threatening condition. If you delay the treatment, his kidneys will start to fail. Is he neutered? They say neutered cats are more prone to blockages, however when I took my cat for treatment, vet said that in his 20 years of practice he had more intact blocked cats than neutered.

I know what you’re going through, you can see the troubles that I had in “Animal Care” subforum.

When you heal him, you should either buy special type of food for cats with urinary problems, or feed him strictly wet food.

Do not waste time if you are not advanced and take him to the vet immediately because you would put his life at risk.

Sunny said:
Do not waste time if you are not advanced and take him to the vet immediately because you would put his life at risk.

This is bad advice. He definitely can (and should!) start a working to heal the cat. He doesn't have to be advanced. There are different ways to perform healing, some more advanced than others, they're all mentioned in the JoS here and there. Of course, the cat won't be fully healed overnight, but it doesn't mean that his efforts will be useless. It will definitely help and at some point manifest if he is consistent enough.

Of course, yes, he should go to the vet as soon as possible and get the cat checked and treated, which I am assuming he already did. But in the long run, the healing working can be a lifesaver.

Thank you all. I took him to the vet the same day I wrote this. They found a stone in his bladder. He is taking medication and is doing well so far.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=364523 time=1654753514 user_id=346]
Hypatia666 said:
Hello everyone.

Yes, SATANAMA could certainly help.

You could also try Returning Curses. There's a special section there for pets. :)

Thank you all.

NinRick said:
Hypatia666 said:
Hello everyone.

Cats don’t drink much water, as a result, crystals can form in their bladder and pathways where the urination flows out.

To prevent this, you should make his wet food to soup.

Yes, that is happening. Now he is drinking a lot of water

Larissa666 said:
You can try mantras and energy healing, but such serious health problems require a lot of energy, you have to be really strong spiritually to raise enough energy. However, it won’t hurt to try.

Please tell us how it goes, I hope your little furry friend will be ok. You definitely should not wait, urinary obstruction is life threatening condition. If you delay the treatment, his kidneys will start to fail. Is he neutered? They say neutered cats are more prone to blockages, however when I took my cat for treatment, vet said that in his 20 years of practice he had more intact blocked cats than neutered.

I know what you’re going through, you can see the troubles that I had in “Animal Care” subforum.

When you heal him, you should either buy special type of food for cats with urinary problems, or feed him strictly wet food.

Thanks, I'm doing both.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Sunny said:

This is bad advice. He definitely can (and should!) start a working to heal the cat. He doesn't have to be advanced. There are different ways to perform healing, some more advanced than others, they're all mentioned in the JoS here and there. Of course, the cat won't be fully healed overnight, but it doesn't mean that his efforts will be useless. It will definitely help and at some point manifest if he is consistent enough.

Of course, yes, he should go to the vet as soon as possible and get the cat checked and treated, which I am assuming he already did. But in the long run, the healing working can be a lifesaver.

Thanks, I'm doing both.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Sunny said:

I disagree, mankind has lost these abilities and therefore has to develop to get them back.

Sunny said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
Sunny said:

I disagree, mankind has lost these abilities and therefore has to develop to get them back.
The way to develop any ability whatsoever is to practice it. If you wait for the "right time" to do anything in life you will never be successful. If you want to be proficient at anything you have to practice it. Start with the basics and get familiar with it, practice and increase difficulty with time until you master that ability. Just like with anything in life.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Sunny said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

The way to develop any ability whatsoever is to practice it. If you wait for the "right time" to do anything in life you will never be successful. If you want to be proficient at anything you have to practice it. Start with the basics and get familiar with it, practice and increase difficulty with time until you master that ability. Just like with anything in life.

Well said. It is said that energy healing can heal horrible diseases that are currently incurable such as hypertension, arteriosclerosis, diabetes, cancer, rheumatism, etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back