Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Protection work on chakra

Veritá_666

Website
www.satanisgod.org
I was thinking, but if I did the protection work with Algiz, Sowilo and Tiwaz, but did it on the 7 chakras, one at a time, what effect could I have?

I could pioneer this, I would only use 10 vibrations for each chakra.

I think there is a specific way to vibrate runes and mantras in the chakras to make it more powerful but we don't know fully how it works, Maxine posted a way to do it with the Runes some years ago but the method its not complete.

I do vibrate a Surya in each chakras for cleaning maybe you should try this.

Veritá_666 said:
I was thinking, but if I did the protection work with Algiz, Sowilo and Tiwaz, but did it on the 7 chakras, one at a time, what effect could I have?

It would only protect your chakras this way, leaving out your aura, light body etc. plus its more work, protecting individual chakra then doing different protection for aura, it also makes sense to keep the protection on the outside rather than inside, the armor is always worn on the outside of the body, if you understand what i mean.

luis said:
I think there is a specific way to vibrate runes and mantras in the chakras to make it more powerful but we don't know fully how it works, Maxine posted a way to do it with the Runes some years ago but the method its not complete.

I do vibrate a Surya in each chakras for cleaning maybe you should try this.

Yes i read it too recently, it works on basis of raum meditation, vibrating male part of runes on male chakras female part on female chakra, certain parts of it on stem (spine) and some one left or right shoulder chakra. I read it once it will take several readings and asking some questions from other members to full understand it,for me that is.

Veritá_666 said:

It depends on how you are programming the energy. What about the individual nadis or minor chakras? What about your aura? Are these left undefended? The traditional aura of protection goes around your entire being and blocks from everything.
Yet, if you believe a certain part of you is open to attack, or if you are trying to block negative influence from a specific source, then it would make sense to customize your protection.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=364660 time=1654788497 user_id=21286]
Veritá_666 said:

It depends on how you are programming the energy. What about the individual nadis or minor chakras? What about your aura? Are these left undefended? The traditional aura of protection goes around your entire being and blocks from everything.
Yet, if you believe a certain part of you is open to attack, or if you are trying to block negative influence from a specific source, then it would make sense to customize your protection.
That's what I thought too, I also thought that doing a 40-day cycle on each chakra and then a general one on the nadis could greatly strengthen my aura of protection.
During this period one should always do the general protection aura as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back