Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

10,000 mantra vibrations

Mavoch

I've been reading some information about mantras recently and I found something interesting that I wanted to know if it's true.

I found some things about the jobs we do for 40 days, according to what I read, 40 days makes the mantra stay connected to our soul and that's what gives so much power of accomplishment when doing this, but the same sources also said that the Hindus had two ways of making this connection of mantras in the soul, the first was vibrating for 40 days, and the second was vibrating only in one session, but vibrating the mantra 10,000 times.

I tried to find something about it here on the forum, but I didn't find it, I thought I'd test it, but I'm afraid it will end up being too much energy and having some side effect.

Melvin said:
I've been reading some information about mantras recently and I found something interesting that I wanted to know if it's true.

I found some things about the jobs we do for 40 days, according to what I read, 40 days makes the mantra stay connected to our soul and that's what gives so much power of accomplishment when doing this, but the same sources also said that the Hindus had two ways of making this connection of mantras in the soul, the first was vibrating for 40 days, and the second was vibrating only in one session, but vibrating the mantra 10,000 times.

I tried to find something about it here on the forum, but I didn't find it, I thought I'd test it, but I'm afraid it will end up being too much energy and having some side effect.

This is not a good idea.
I find it even hard to maintain my focus for higher reps of planetary squares, you don’t want to go into auto-pilot-mode and just say the mantra with no control and intention.

And then you will most definitely habe side effects. Your throat will probably get harmed by this way and also you will probably end up frying yourself.

Magickal workings are already very powerful when you do them at a peak, with high focus, will, and intention.

My advice, don’t try it.

Btw there are also very harmful practices which yogis do to „advance“ spiritually. For example they cut their tongues so they can touch very far behind, they try to press their pineal gland by this.

This is obviously very sickening, and harmful.

Melvin said:

This is complete nonsense, and is explained on the JoS that this is simply a ludicrous idiocy resulting from spiritual corruption of the original practices.

For one, power is build over a period of time, even if one could do 10.000 vibrations in 1 sitting safely (which is not realistically possible, which I'll explain below), the energy would not be permanent or long lasting. Something cannot be solidified in 1 single go.

The longer one does a working consistently, the more power it holds, 40 days is only the first major cycle of power which has serious long lasting effects.

HP HoodedCobra explained in a recent sermon about cycles that one can use to overcome obstacles.

See this sermon:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=63969&p=290732&hilit=Cleaning#p290732

Other serious issues with such a method, would be the strain of doing 10.000 vibrations in one sitting.

One hour has 3600 seconds. A proper vibration of a word of power, takes 1-2 breaths of time, or like around 5-8 seconds, that is the vibration without the relaxed inhale.

It would take about 10 seconds per vibration, including an inhale, then the vibration on the exhale when doing vibrations in a calm and focused manner without rushing or dragging them out.

To do 10.000 proper vibrations would take over 100.000 seconds, or literally 27 hours. Let's say you rush the vibrations to make it take less time 3.6 seconds for the inhale and vibration both, it would still take you 10 hours straight.

Rushing vibrations like that diminishes the vrill produced and significantly lowers the energy output of them, greatly reducing the effectiveness of the work. Even 216 vibrations would produce more energy so long as one does them properly than a 10.000 rushed vibrations.

One has to think what it does to the throat and vocal cords to vibrate for 10+ hours a day. It would destroy them, as the strain is about the same as singing loud and strong for that amount of time. Even when one builds endurance, how many people do you know who can sing for 10+ hours without a break and not lose their voice?

Vibration deeply engages the vocal cords to produce the sounds. Shorter periods of time don't do any harm at all, however straining yourself too much can and does do harm, especially over time.

Lastly there is the issue of handling the energy produced for such a long period of time. Even if one does 1000 vibrations in a single sitting, it would overstimulate most people and be too much, as words of power hold actual power.

The energy has to flow through the soul, through the Nadis and Chakra's. This would be the equivalent of picking up the heaviest weight in the gym in your arms and running on the thread mill with it for hours on end.

Except doing 10.000 vibrations in one sitting would be even more excessive of a strain on the soul. Words of power are effective because they are powerful. Rather than doing a weak thing for 10.000 times, one can produce great power with fewer effective vibrations. Trying to do too much will only wear out the soul and body for no reason.

Doing 40 vibrations daily for 40 days would produce a longer lasting result than doing that same total quantity of vibrations in a single sitting even if one is able to handle the energy of a cumulative 1600 vibrations (40x40), as the soul can absorb and engrave the effects of the vibrations properly over that period of time.

By the proxy of that, it would produce more usable power as well, since any excess that one cannot handle is lost during meditation.

Most people's souls, even those of accomplished practitioners would not be able to handle the cumulative energy of 1600 vibrations properly, it would burn one out or fry the soul, and even if it doesn't, one cannot force a transformation, time is needed for that to accumulate changes and allow the transformation to occur.

Forcing anything would rather do more damage than good, even if one has great power.

What one also should know, as you advance, one produces greater energy with the same words of power, as the soul itself becomes more powerful and greater quantity of energy can be drawn to you with equivalent effort.

A powerful practitioner can produce more power with a single breath than a beginner could with a 1000 vibrations.

There are also other ways to amplify power with the same amount of time invested. Such as through better direction and control of the energy, more advanced or powerful visualization and utilization of the will.

As well as using more powerful words of power.

The JoS website also has multiple different words of power for various purposes, such as for chakra empowerment.

As you progress you can learn better ways of utilizing words of power, or discover more powerful words which aren't publicly known to suit your needs.

The Gods will tutor you as you advance on more personal methods tailored to your requirements as well as more advanced knowledge which is not to be publicly known yet at this time.

However, don't be hung up on this, as one can achieve great power with the knowledge publicly available on the Joy of Satan.

Runic vibrations for example are powerful for all levels of power, even after the MO is achieved, as these call upon universal energies which permeate through all.

Words of power like Satanama, or Satanas are the same, they would hold great power no matter how advanced one becomes as these too tap into high universal energies, acting as a lens to call forth refined energies of great power.

The quantity of energy which one can raise through these mantra's increases as one advances, since these mantra's aren't limited by any factor aside from the self.

At no point is there any need or use to do such huge quantities of vibration in a single sitting.

More powerful methods are to be used instead to keep on advancing so one doesn't get stuck crawling for increasingly extended periods of time to accomplish nothing.

Hail Satan!

If someone has to do a mantra that many times to get a result that means the mantra is very weak or doesn't do anything at all and they are just raising a small amount of energy and get the result based on that and visualizing alone and not the mantra.

It's bullshit and not needed

Overpowering? You have -
  • 10 000 litres of water; you can drink this over many months and years... or you can (try to) drink it in 1 month. Which option is stupid?!
  • 10 000 burgers; you can eat them over many months and years... or you can (try to) eat them in 1 month. Which option is stupid?!
  • 10 000 battered fishes; you can eat them over many months and years... or you can (try to) eat them in 1 month. Which option is stupid?!
  • 10 000 reps of bench-pressing; you can lift them all over weeks or months... or you can (try to) lift them all in 1 day. Which option is stupid?!

I think you get the point!

10 000 vibrations could be reality in Golden Age, but certainly not during Iron Age which is what we are going through now.

Idk, iv never had issues doing high amounts in a single sitting. I read on jos it's not good and will cause this or that, but iv never had a problem doing more that suggested. Do what works and you can handle. There's plenty of meditations outside of jos that work perfectly fine, just use mantras you know are not corrupt. Ppl say don't use any meditation outside of jos, but almost all are from other sources such as books and online.

Henu the Great said:
10 000 vibrations could be reality in Golden Age, but certainly not during Iron Age which is what we are going through now.

A question: i saw the "wheel of the ages" picture somwhere around in the forums. It had the golden age and iron age and all that. I had the thought of " what if we or the generations after us are going to go through another iron age after this upcoming gold age is over ( or would it be eternal?...) , because of the energies of fate or something? The picture resembled the Rotar wheel of reincarnation..."

Henu the Great said:
I don't think someone could do 10.000 vibrations in a day in any age. It's just too much. What matter is not how much you vibrate the mantra but how much powerful the person vibrating the mantra is. If you are powerful enough even 1 vibration could work. Then I'm sure there are other techniques the Gods have to vibrate the mantra in specific ways (like in parts of the soul) that would make even less vibrations more powerful. I remember Maxine posted some years ago to vibrate Satanas one time but you had to breat energy for each letters then hold it and affirm what you want. This is just one vibration but she said it could be used for a full 40 days working.

To illustrate how methods can change as you advance, and why increasing Mantra past a certain point is not necessary or useful.

Do the MerKaBa meditation from the Joy of Satan for your empowerment. This meditation only has a few vibrations throughout it, and depends purely upon your will, visualization and direction of energy.

Compare a successful round of MerKaBa with Mantra, such as Raum empowerment for 216 times.

The former will take only 15 minutes at most. Actually can be done in 18 breaths, which is barely a few minutes.

The latter will take you around 40 minutes when done well.

Yet when both are done perfectly, the energy raised through a single round of MerKaBa won't be inferior to the energy raised through the Raum Mantra meditation at all.

The MerKaBa is an example of a more advanced meditation. It uses more advanced concepts of energy direction and visualization than simply reciting Mantra.

To successfully do the MerKaBa meditation requires strong focus and intention. It is where the will is exercised to produce power.

Eventually, as ones thoughts are vibration, true power is derived from ones will.

Due to the power of the MerKaBa meditation, even when done subpar, the power produced is still undeniable and significant.

When one doesn't get enough out of the use of Mantra in a reasonable time, one should look for more advanced meditations which build greater power for less time and effort invested.

No matter how much mantra one recites, one cannot reach the Godhead or real realms of power through merely mantra alone. Mantra has its place, but one should stick to power numbers and use mantra in combination with the other principles of the 8 fold path to propel oneself into higher realms of power.

One of the most powerful meditations is the modified microcosmic orbit, as written on the step 1 of the Magnum Opus on the Joy of Satan website under advanced meditations.

There is no single mantra used with that meditation, yet it produces great energy.

Mantra can be used to empower yourself beforehand, however it is not necessary. There are words of power which can be used alongside these steps in the MO to gain more out of it, however one never needs to do so for thousands of times in a sitting.

No matter what time or era, one doesn't need to sit down to do thousands of mantra's. There are much better ways to produce power and results.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:

Thank you for writing this, because it is interesting to dwell upon. As I've grown, I've learned to be more selective in my effort, as well as not jumping to a high number of reps.

When I was new, I did not do the 40-day guide, I just loaded up hours of work and tried to force myself to do it, burning out in the process. This included trying to do a bunch of workings with high reps.

Part of this was due to some karma making me feel like I had to push super hard. The other part was a lack of understanding and ability.

-----------

The MerKaBa is a good example of what a high level of occult knowledge can create. As you mention, it is much more efficient than just brute-forcing a bunch of energy along a certain way.

Due to the clergy's efforts at creating JoS and its content, one does not need to learn much at the start. We are already told how to clean, protect, empower, and so on. We did not have to develop these methods on our own. Therefore, one is limited by motivation and discipline, at this stage.

Yet, as one becomes more advanced, and as one learns more about the utility of their actions or other various energies, our intelligence and intuition seem to play a larger role in our advancement.

You can if you do it while meditating. But a full melting onto the vibration, deep trance, the vibration becomes the body of consciousness from which you can do what you desire or just be aware within.

But this should be accounted in terms of possibility and time, not in repetitions as they become just an elongated strings of vibrations. These high numbers might seem desirable logically, but they are not and the only important aspect of "very high repetitions" is the meditation on them.

Begin with vibrating for example Aum for 20 minutes while meditating on the vibration. Then Satanama. The energy should create a sphere of comfort and also your whole senses should be tuned to the vibration. You become the vibration and the energy. It flowers to a point of breakthrough.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back