Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Understanding how Magick works

Quicksilver

Hey guys.

It's starting to come clear to me doing Magick like the squares and a number of repetitions each day with a program is starting to work wonderfully well ...

I had to stop the Mars square.... Because it was manifesting too much fighting in my life and I been really pissed off. So my Intention was to lose weight. But it was manifesting other things in my life that caused strife. .

So I stopped doing the square and Everything seemed to calm down but I noticed that even though I didn't finish the Mars square I'm still noticing the effects of it manifesting better when I stopped chanting....

Is this how it works?

Yes. Even though you didn't finish the Mars square, you still raised and programmed a lot of energy. You could try again with a revised affirmation to make the energy not cause fighting in your life (be as specific as possible).

If a revised affirmation doesn't work, you can accomplish something similar by working on your root and sacral chakras. Or by using runes such as Uruz and Rauda.

A shift in the way you think seems to also be needed. I'll explain why.

You mentioned "losing weight". This is a dangerous way to speak and think. Not as dangerous as my wretched mother saying things like "It costs like an eye from my head" and similar, but still. In regards to body matters, it is best to reframe this as "losing fat". Weight in the body comes in different forms: bone mass, water mass, muscle mass, fat mass. When you talk about losing weight, you are talking about all of them but usually people only want to lose fat, which is why they should talk about fat to avoid negative side effects. Visualisation here is not enough, as word problems goes all the way to the subconscious level. This is also excluding the already-incorrect common misconception that weight = mass (no... weight is a force expressed in Newtons, mass is expressed in kg or pounds).

Another thing you seem you may benefit from is to increase your ability to feel and control energies. There are meditations for this, in the beginner and intermediate section. Working on those will reduce unwanted manifestations, as you will learn how to manifest only what you want.

I have two questions for you, if you'd like to answer them. How much do you spend visualising the outcome after you program the energy? That, as you may know, is step 3 (directing energy) of witchcraft. How much detail do you go into? Do you use all your senses in the visualisation as well as your emotions and feelings?

Stormblood said:
If a revised affirmation doesn't work, you can accomplish something similar by working on your root and sacral chakras. Or by using runes such as Uruz and Rauda.

You mentioned "losing weight". This is a dangerous way to speak and think. Not as dangerous as my wretched mother saying things like "It costs like an eye from my head" and similar, but still. In regards to body matters, it is best to reframe this as "losing fat". Weight in the body comes in different forms: bone mass, water mass, muscle mass, fat mass. When you talk about losing weight, you are talking about all of them but usually people only want to lose fat, which is why they should talk about fat to avoid negative side effects. Visualisation here is not enough, as word problems goes all the way to the subconscious level. This is also excluding the already-incorrect common misconception that weight = mass (no... weight is a force expressed in Newtons, mass is expressed in kg or pounds).

Another thing you seem you may benefit from is to increase your ability to feel and control energies. There are meditations for this, in the beginner and intermediate section. Working on those will reduce unwanted manifestations, as you will learn how to manifest only what you want.

I have two questions for you, if you'd like to answer them. How much do you spend visualising the outcome after you program the energy? That, as you may know, is step 3 (directing energy) of witchcraft. How much detail do you go into? Do you use all your senses in the visualisation as well as your emotions and feelings?

Um yeah I did put in my affirmation "in a healthy and positive way I am burning more body fat"

Well my life has been so damn chaotic I'm never given time to sit down after meditation to visualize what I want. I mean I do but unfortunately not directing the energy very well because of distractions. I'm more energetic in morning that's when I do meditations but unfortunately I start getting pressured by everyone in the house and constantly up my ass when I'm trying to meditate. So I may need to switch to night time when everyone is asleep.

As far as the fighting in my life when I was doing the Mars square, so I stopped doing it for that reason because of fighting, drama etc it seemed like it died down after I stopped.

Stormblood said:

If one uses “in a positive healthy and safe way for me” even with “loosing fat” in affirmation the energies should target only fat and other things which wont cause harm to person. Now thats a different matter if his sole intention was to loose fat in any way possible.

As i see it with the information provided negativity was caused due to 2 issues :

1. He didnt use “positive” aspect in affirmation and lacked in his intention as well.

2. Somewhere in the working his brain worn out, and when the time came to program energy he wasnt able to impress his will strongly enough on the energies due to worn out brain.

The problem is (i made this mistake as well), people understand workings as just pumping mantras and making affirmations and ignoring other moving parts such as impressing will on energies, intention, and ability to move these energies. They underestimate the importance of owning and manhandling these energies so they dont manifest as they want to but according to the will of mage.

Quicksilver said:
Hey guys.

It's starting to come clear to me doing Magick like the squares and a number of repetitions each day with a program is starting to work wonderfully well ...

I had to stop the Mars square.... Because it was manifesting too much fighting in my life and I been really pissed off. So my Intention was to lose weight. But it was manifesting other things in my life that caused strife. .

So I stopped doing the square and Everything seemed to calm down but I noticed that even though I didn't finish the Mars square I'm still noticing the effects of it manifesting better when I stopped chanting....

Is this how it works?

If you started this the first Tuesday Mars was in Aries it had just entered the sign. What matters is where one starts. 0 Aries is super concentrated energy for Mars it may have been too much.

Mars is one of those planets with the squares I believe like Saturn you may want to be careful with. For some people especially those not used to the energy it can cause aggression and anger.

My suggestion would be to 1. Do the Short Mantra it's a little less energy. 2. Affirm something about a positive way for me. "I have a healthy body weight in a positive way for me" might be better.

That is if you want to try this again. After a couple times you should slowly get used to it and more be able to handle Mars energy. I was not at first able to handle Mars very well either. There were a couple squares I had to stop. Maybe if it's still too much doing some days not on the planetary hour of Mars. It won't mess it up but make the energy a little more manageable. If you get agression or anger channel it into rtrs or spiritual warfare.

Demonic said:
Stormblood said:

If one uses “in a positive healthy and safe way for me” even with “loosing fat” in affirmation the energies should target only fat and other things which wont cause harm to person. Now thats a different matter if his sole intention was to loose fat in any way possible.

As i see it with the information provided negativity was caused due to 2 issues :

1. He didnt use “positive” aspect in affirmation and lacked in his intention as well.

2. Somewhere in the working his brain worn out, and when the time came to program energy he wasnt able to impress his will strongly enough on the energies due to worn out brain.

The problem is (i made this mistake as well), people understand workings as just pumping mantras and making affirmations and ignoring other moving parts such as impressing will on energies, intention, and ability to move these energies. They underestimate the importance of owning and manhandling these energies so they dont manifest as they want to but according to the will of mage.

Yes, the directing part of a working seems to be an issue with many people, then they complain it doesn't work at all or that it doesn't work as intended, attracting strong results of something unwanted. I trust in time this will get rectified. I assume this issue is more pronounced with fiery people who tend to be the most impatient and fast-paced, and with airy people who tend to get distracted easily.

One thing that seems that maybe this person's chakra are not open, since they mentioned having a hard time with meditations. Square should not be done if the chakras are not opened first, as you know too.

Hi guys,

I'll hijack a bit the thread if I may :mrgreen:

I want to start a money working and it says: "The best times for doing a money working, or beginning a money mantra
are Sundays during the hours of Jupiter, Thursdays during the hours of the Sun or Venus [the Sun is more potent] and Fridays during the hours of Jupiter. The Moon should be waxing and in any of the following signs: Taurus, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, or Aquarius."

What does it mean hours of Jupiter, Sun, Venus?

The Moon should be waxing and in any of the following signs: Taurus, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, or Aquarius. How do I check this?
I have the PDF calendar but I don't know where to look.

Or should I check this: https://www.jos-astro.com/#/current-sky ?

But I don't really know what to check for, maybe there is a tutorial somewhere?

Thanks a lot

Immortal said:
Hi guys,

I want to start a money working and it says: "The best times for doing a money working, or beginning a money mantra
are Sundays during the hours of Jupiter, Thursdays during the hours of the Sun or Venus [the Sun is more potent] and Fridays during the hours of Jupiter. The Moon should be waxing and in any of the following signs: Taurus, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, or Aquarius."

The Moon should be waxing and in any of the following signs: Taurus, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, or Aquarius. How do I check this?

Thanks a lot

The hours of a planet influences the energies of that period, 'hour'. When you perform a money working on the day of the Sun, and chooses the hour of Sagittarius, you invoke/evoke the energies of both Sun and Jupiter. Mainly Sun, as sunday is ruled by the Sun. These energies interconnects, and can be exploited to reap desired benefits. Though, the hour of the Sun in the day of the sun would provide greater success with the dealings with money spells.

Jupiter adds luck, benefits, expanding things and gives opportunities. The Sun is the most potent for money workings, or all workings dealing with wealth, success, attraction and the like. Venus also attracts finer things, including money, but in a lesser degree than the Sun. Highly recommended when used in the signs of Sagittarius, Leo, Taurus and Libra.

I am not sure where Aquarius fits in here, other than the influence might give you sudden income or sudden things - which then could give sudden spent and sudden gone. I would not recommend Aquarius for dealings with money, wealth and such.

Taurus brings stability, long lasting results, permanence and success. Taurus rules money, finances, material things, wealth. Taurus is excellent for such workings - this one I can highly recommend.

You can find planetary hours in this website:
https://www.lunarium.co.uk/articles/planetary-hours/

In addition (for new people and for the sake of repetition), when starting a working of all sorts, avoid a Void of Course Moon, and make sure to use the correct phase of the moon when performing a working. If you are using the sun, then the sign of the sun will be imperative for your desires/goals. Make sure it is complementary.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Immortal said:
Hi guys,

Thanks a lot
Maxine referred to planetary hours. You should download ChronosXP to you desktop for planetary hours. Or you can use online services, such as this: https://planetaryhours.net/

You should also learn what different planets and signs represent and download calendar for Spiritual Satanists for this year. You can find it from jos astro site that you linked. That is how you will begin to understand your questions.

Quicksilver said:
Um yeah I did put in my affirmation "in a healthy and positive way I am burning more body fat"

Well my life has been so damn chaotic I'm never given time to sit down after meditation to visualize what I want. I mean I do but unfortunately not directing the energy very well because of distractions. I'm more energetic in morning that's when I do meditations but unfortunately I start getting pressured by everyone in the house and constantly up my ass when I'm trying to meditate. So I may need to switch to night time when everyone is asleep.

As far as the fighting in my life when I was doing the Mars square, so I stopped doing it for that reason because of fighting, drama etc it seemed like it died down after I stopped.

Hello, I saw this part wanted to recommend trying to wake up before everyone else in your house. You'll have to sleep earlier than usual but once you get your body used to it it's easy and you'll be able to get everything done before starting the day.

The reason I wanted to bring this up is because you said you plan switching your meditations to the night time and I feel like you might have problems with that since the energies will most likely keep you awake even if your body is tired. I speak from experience. Cleaning and void are probably the best meditations to do at night as they don't raise your energies like the empowerment meditations. (I know cleaning is still a form of empowerment but it still doesn't raise energies like the Full Chakra Meditation). Yoga is great at night as well but I feel it's great in the morning also since it makes you feel nice and "loose" for the day or feel calm when laying down at night.

Stormblood said:
Yes, the directing part of a working seems to be an issue with many people, then they complain it doesn't work at all or that it doesn't work as intended, attracting strong results of something unwanted. I trust in time this will get rectified. I assume this issue is more pronounced with fiery people who tend to be the most impatient and fast-paced, and with airy people who tend to get distracted easily.

One thing that seems that maybe this person's chakra are not open, since they mentioned having a hard time with meditations. Square should not be done if the chakras are not opened first, as you know too.

I recall people like Lydia mentioning depending on the working anywhere from "willing" the energy for example performing a chakra meditation and visualizing white-gold or better yet the color of the chakra energy or the chakra itself glowing powerfully. I recall Lydia sometime around the 2017-2018 mark a few months after the previous ProPHP forums were shutdown and current A-Forums were made stating spending as much as up to 20 minutes visualizing. I also recall mentioning to Lydia some things only to be told while certain "power phrases" are force multipliers like permanent or now or eternal or forever or whatever. Visualizing is also another aspect of permanently affecting reality it's another form of creating permanence without using words to affect reality. Certainly affirmation and "commanding" are important but sometimes effects can be produced with raising, programming, and directing to procure a similar effect to using power words.

I think she was trying to state that don't be surprised if things go better or produce better results with fewer words. Some people are told to keep it short and simple, some are told keep a moderate affirmation, and some are told to be as specific as possible. I don't know which is correct I do not posses information from the Gods nor even personal information from the Gods to tell me how to affirm properly in my own style and magickal ways. But one thing is for sure is directing is just as important as affirmation. Affirmation is only slightly more important because it produces an effect in reality and can be done with little to no directing. For example performing mantras and then just stating the affirmation can produce results probably within a realm of knowledge or power of the person. Perhaps if the person visualized strongly for a minute or two it would produce a more exact or stronger effect.

I honestly don't know funny you guys state exact or more exacting results i.e. producing weight loss through fat loss and exercise, food fat loss through those activities. In fact the affirmations seem sole focused on fat loss and just the fat loss. But there is an importance of having some fat behind. You don't want to lose all fat perhaps a better statement would be excessive fat or unhealthy or unwanted fat albeit that last one is dangerous because "What IS unwanted?" for example you might want to lose a bit of fat on your stomach to show off your stomach but not lose the fat in a certain area that shows no difference and maybe makes you feel odd that your stores of reserves are reduced.

Again without being disrespectful I think this shows we don't know much about affirmation and directing in terms of how the Gods do it. Perhaps some of you have reached those levels of speaking to beings of higher power perhaps astral projection or if extremely lucky in a dream. But it seems like no one is going to visualize very well.

Sheer fact is visualization is one of the most wanted skills a person wants. There is such a thing as excessive visualization to the point of anti-visualization. For example in the JoS Spiritual Warfare guide for the 6 months there are various Germanic lodge symbols to train the mind. Trataka is another i.e. candle flame imprint visualization. Other things for example visualizing runes or sanskirt i.e. the sanskrit _aum for chakra work etc.etc. But unless the astrological chart and or the person or maybe the person delved into the use of hallucinogenic substances at some point in their life. Most people are so anti-visual that visuality is kinda like a passive strong but use weak format.

For example I can visualize a red apple I don't have aphantasia(lack or total lack of visualization) but when it is on the foreground of my mind it is so in my brain and so held in my mind that it is faint. But sometimes when I'm not paying attention and I'm just thinking or processing or visualizing out of boredom. Sometimes I get very strong and in the rare cases which can happen to some people. They receive almost reality shattering visuals that border on hallucinogenic whereby the thought actually comes out to the eyes.

I don't know if the most powerful aspect of visualization is to visualize so strongly you cease to see the real World kinda like a dream the dream is so strong you cease to see darkness nor the real world. I've read of people in Yogi India or Tibetan meditator or whatever stating they flashed into an altered state and had Universe shattering vibrations vibrate all over. I recall a JoS member mentioning certain states of consciousness at what I like to call Ultimate Alpha maybe Theta or Delta or deeper like some Tibetan monks Epsilon brainwaves but frankly I recall this person stating one of the Ultimate level of mantra is the Universal ripper level whereby the entirety of your existence and your World is vibrating like crazy feeling like the Universe is being destroyed.

Anyways I don't think asking people to visualize is gonna help. Most people coming to our organization are coming from a World whereby the real world is real but the inner World is seen as WTF? Most people don't care about internal stuff most people seem to live like NPCs. I figure most people who come to JoS are either bothered by NPC or they are Playable Characters who go "This is Humanity this is the so-called specialty of Humanity, man Humanity is a piece of shit there has got to be a better Humanity out there."

Sheer fact is I don't see most people visualizing. I know many are gonna criticize me for being here since 2003 since 12 years old and not advancing an Iota. Funny I did squares Saturn one, Jupiter 3, Venus 1, Sun 1, and a Mars square and I regret all of them I really do. I wish meditation and spiritual technologies worked for me I'd do like Cobra I'd just fire off 30-40+ Saturn squares and ground/center the living the shit out of myself for however many lifetimes a square last. I've even made a thread asking how do I remove a square to which a person replied "Hey G88 man don't feel bad I've used Squares stupidly myself I've done Venus, Sun, Mars, and Mercury and I really regret it just like you I've even manipulated reality to be kinda hellish and annoying for me but I continue on at least I did something you know".

Yeah I did something but I regret it heavily the Sun square the least but only because I affirmed money for 3 reps not 10. Though funny enough with the recent numerology by Cobra I wonder if 10 still is material, material manifestation, money, property both fixed and mobile, and protective.

Anyways I think Stormblood asking people to visualize is too much. Most people don't know what visualization is. The amount of posts people ask How do I visualize or how do I see. I think people want to "SEE" literally with their flesh and blood eyes the working. For example Maxine states if you breath in several breaths of white-gold or white-gold energy from the Sun during a aura of protection it'll become easier over time and will promote greater visualization as it becomes easier to "see".

That is the thing many people don't realize it's in the mind and they want to see. I recall a prominent member talking about astral projection and it's derivative thought plane astral plane in the physical. In the REAL-World PHYSICAL we have the astral thought plane our thoughts our akashic system is a transceiver of the Universe. But in Astral Projection what becomes thought in our minds and stays or goes out into the Universe the opposite happens in astral projection. We can visualize a stilleto dagger or switchblade and it manifests depending on the output of the user and their capacity. Again the rules and regulations are different than the physical. Can I do in the physical unless I buy a switchblade no or mentally think or draw or something.

I think people want to "SEE" it's like xtians and HP.Cobra. Cobra goes if we had a scrying machine with extreme accuracy yes it would help mankind tremendously imagine speaking to any Orion entity even Satan en masse through television and some recording device. But eventually people ignore the spiritual why bother with meditation when we can just talk to XYZ God and do their statements. Few people Yogis and spiritualist occultists would follow through with meditation most xtians are just looking for their next personal jesus like the song from Depeche mode.

It's the same thing here I think most people get frustrated that although I don't want to meme this in a negative way "It was real because it was in my mind". I think most people who don't pay attention to virginization processes and elimination of delusions believe their mind and their experiences as 100% fully occultic real. For example XYZ person states A God stated this thus this. It's almost xtianistic XYZ xtian states God told me to kill in the name of rabba krast.

Obviously we have a xtian issue like many xtians and religious people state. People who can blank their mind and not speak with their mind due to meditation are ebil, debil people easily possessed by people. Don't you think xtian that people who can control their mind and blank out their mind would intercept an entity trying to manipulate their thoughts and slough off the attempt. IF your mind is constantly monkey minded and firing off like crazy like 99% of Humanity hell I've seen even children from my neighbor already 5-6-7 years old nearing 10 years old standing around walking bored thinking putting their hands on their head or putting their hands on their chin spending time thinking even talking and playing with their brothers only to stop and stand and walk thinking and processing and basically doing the same thing I do walk, think, and process.

The sheer fact is I notice most people are dominated by their mind. Most people follow the statement "I think therefore I am". Most people 99% use the mind exclusively to either be like me hyper intense extreme plutonic scorpio nuclear strike mentality. Or the opposite their mind attacks them jumps around like the song Jump around from House of Payne and a monkey chimp ape crashing and bombing their mind only to distract themselves into everything and basically live NPC like.

There is no middle ground except 1% of the Human race. Enough thoughts to self-reflect and self-analyze but not delve into the rabbit hole left masculine side. But enough blanking and relaxation and calmness to reduce and or stop thoughts to right feminine side.

Funny I recall reading some people who delve into trance and mindfulness and or void. Delving into points of blank thoughts only at first to be a bit freaked out only to relish in it hell even remain in such states for long periods of time and simply maintain blank even to the point of losing conscious thought or leaning to use the mind alternatively.

I don't know how to explain further and I rambled on but most people aren't gonna visualize nor even if they do. How do they know the visual affected reality.

See that is the thing how do people KNOW a magical quantum mechanical effect affected reality. For example you raise energy, perform a good affirmation, and visualize well 15-20 minutes. How do you know what you did, did anything?

For example you want money. People do money spell as I surmised from one post a few years ago circa 2019. Magick/Applied Quantum mechanism = charger technology. It is a turbo and or supercharger effect. Okay.

But why bother doing a money spell or money magick if you can get money. It's like a person they want a nice high quality suit. Does the suit magickally fall out of the sky with your ritual effect? NO. But wouldn't it be easier to perform the 15-20-30 minute magick ritual with mantra for a suit some venutian magick. To simply go online research suits and find one for you?

For example we tell people to do magick for an item things they want. Isn't the easiest way to do something is simply do your research and buy it? For example you want a new computer you discover you can build one cheaper for 15% less and with WAY better parts. So do it? Why do you need to raise energy, program, and generate a reality to buy it?

For example that last one is one interesting. HOW do you know how to manipulate reality. Inasmuch you create or generate a reality of having the computer and using it. But what if someone comes by gives you their old computer for a fair price since it is a custom built highest of it's era maybe higher than a boutique brand maybe even higher than even the best boutique since it's clocked higher. And it's not enough so now you spent money on a older computer the best you can possibly posses in the past but the requirements make it outdated for your needs unless you simply need an internet device.

I just don't know how nor care to manipulate reality in such way. Like a website with astrological information. My most powerful power is the fact I'm powerless which funny enough is a power unto itself. I just don't find wasting away on quantum mechanisms to generate a simple buy property to want something. Maybe if I got some futuristic computer that last 10 years without an upgrade it's cool. But I highly doubt humanity is allowed to posses such technology especially considering society is setup against you.

For example if someone wanted money and set up passive income then okay more understandable but it's just another go online go on search engine go on tube site and research alternative money finances. Or like the Hindu guy he was lower financially studied crypto heavily invested heavily and made several billions and he didn't squander it he actually went around teaching others how to crypto.

It gets to the point whereby it seems like magick and reality manipulation is a hindrance to me. Not because I don't like it or enjoy it but because why should I manipulate reality if I don't know what the bloody fucking hell it's doing. Reminds me of my xtian family member asking me your doing those weird mantra things do you even know what that is doing. I go except knowing it's a simply solar blaster surya for the sun akin to vibrating a solar name. It's simply the sun burning, pushing, cleansing, sloughing off negativity and programming to keep me protected.

But he does make a point do I even know what I'm doing. How can I clean my entire being if I barely visualize. I breath in white-gold energy from the sun vibrate white-gold and visualize negativity coming off but it's so limited it's like barely a second it's like several hundred miliseconds.

If most people have an 8 second or so thinking process and visualization field and those visualizations can shatter within miliseconds or hundreds of miliseconds. Then how can I be manipulating reality if my visualization accounts for less than 1% maybe even less than 1% of one percent.

If I spend 15-20 minutes performing 111 surya to clean. How does visualizing for a combined total of 9ish seconds amount to cleaning. But then questions become do I have to be a robot to visualize? for example it delves into robotic xtianism and even spiritual androids and spiritualized technologies.

For example I'm a Human I think therefore I am I use my mind I want to stop being bored and keep myself from blowing my brains out from this shitty world and shitty life as people more and more realize hell is on Earth and not a byproduct of an after life.

I'm not a robot I don't think like a computer I don't memorize like a person with permanent visual I don't have eidetic memory.

Is visualization a robotic ability a natural robotic activity of higher levels. Many people believe in weird things like we are robots or the universe is simply a computer simulation all these anti-life anti-existence statements people say to justify their shitty life and shitty existence maybe if more people realize how much life sucks and are a piece of shit they'd improve it rather than flinging feces around like a gypsie in Hungary towards the oncoming train and it's passengers.

Anyways my point is. If meditation is a chore and tiresome boring for me especially me who's been NS since 1997 at 7 years old and SS since 2003 at 12 years old. A complete staunch anti-judeo-bolshevik politically and spiritually. And considering life sucks and is a piece of shit spent decades of my time justifying my shitty life. I can think of no greater statement of life sucks than the Summer Solstice 21 when my xtian family member said look I recall running into a person on the internet in his video he said if your born simply to be alive then your born simply to be alive just be glad your alive and
born. You don't have to do things I know you don't want to do anything that is fine.

Anyways his statement pissed me off cause it shows life and society is stupid just breed to breed. Eat to eat live to live life sucks don't do anything it's like a They Live memetic existence.

But in the end even for me a person who is not just brainwashed but also that Greek term from HP.Cobra when the logical mind is applied repetitive properties and is brainwashed properly. If I follow the full pagan system and full Satanic and full Nazi system to the best of my degree like my astrological chart freedom in spite of security.

Then am I supposed to be a robot?

How can I visualize so perfectly and so sublimely as to cleanse with mantra 100/100.

It's funny I recall everyone saying meditation is this and wonder and is so special and you come out refreshed and relaxed. Bullshit everytime I've meditate it's pure agony it's not like Rob Zombie where he goes I break down agony and set ecstasy into overdrive. I don't know if people are lying but it seems like I meditate it's a waste of time I don't want to do it and I don't care for it. I do it cause I got nothing better to do life is boring as hell with nothing available to do.

On some level I might be sick and tired of meditating and trying to manipulate reality. Really in my perspective I just want to manipulate everything and fix everything. I want to fix my faults. And yet when I think 300 issues pop up. Or for example I want to manipulate reality I can think it even typing this I can see it. But when I apply quantum mechanisms i.e. magick my visualization delves into this meager almost aphantasiac anti visualization. Hell I even visualize with this grimy, dark greyish tone of lifelessness.

So of course people are gonna complain they can't visualize nor be able to see it. They want to see it. Same for me. And same for manipulating reality. How do I know I did that. Can I go I manipulated reality and had this item come to me. Perfect.

It seems no one knows how to do it unless they've achieved some sort of left logical and right illogical divination literacy i.e. learned ability to perform an apocalypse i.e. delve into past, present, and future.

It seems no wonder people just leave everything to chance. Like people who are ignorant summon XYZ being manipulate reality. If the Gods are sickened by this behavior then it's no surprise people state I can't visualize or I don't know how to or as myself how do I know how to manipulate reality.

Again this topic is a perpetual zero. It seems like there is no grand visual prowess that indicates mastery it seems even with mastery at a God level there is still more to do and know and learn. It's like a Human they are limited but when they expand their mind to peer into the higher realms it's like "OMG where do I even start or how or WTH?."

Gear88 said:
Stormblood is not asking for too much. People need to step up their game. Beginner visualisation practices can be found from 6 month training program, and everything else to get the ball rolling and start advancing can be found from JoS as well. Being proactive rather than reactive is all that is really required.

Henu the Great said:
Or you can use online services, such as this: https://planetaryhours.net/

This site is wrong.

Once lunarium was down so i checked on this,it showed every planetary hour before the actual hour. I cross checked with 3 different sites. Those 3 had same timings while this had different.

Horscope.astroseek or lunarium is most accurate.

Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:
Stormblood is not asking for too much. People need to step up their game. Beginner visualisation practices can be found from 6 month training program, and everything else to get the ball rolling and start advancing can be found from JoS as well. Being proactive rather than reactive is all that is really required.

To add to that, neither me or stormblood meant that you have to visualise to intensely as you are dreaming.

A normal visualisation while using astral senses will do the trick. Nakedpluto explained as how you dont have to be 100 percent melt into visualisation,just “knowing” the existence of what you want and visualise you having it. You don’t go in so much depth as with merging consciousness, just know and feel its existence, even from memories and it works.

Demonic said:
Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:

To add to that, neither me or stormblood meant that you have to visualise to intensely as you are dreaming.

A normal visualisation while using astral senses will do the trick. Nakedpluto explained as how you dont have to be 100 percent melt into visualisation,just “knowing” the existence of what you want and visualise you having it. You don’t go in so much depth as with merging consciousness, just know and feel its existence, even from memories and it works.

Going deeper is more advanced, yes, and produces better results. Why don't people read basic information about witchcraft before using it, I don't know. Has someone ever read what's at the top of the witchcraft section too, or did they conveniently forget and now they feel like they can rant that we are giving dramatic advice.

Stormblood said:
Demonic said:
Henu the Great said:

Going deeper is more advanced, yes, and produces better results. Why don't people read basic information about witchcraft before using it, I don't know. Has someone ever read what's at the top of the witchcraft section too, or did they conveniently forget and now they feel like they can rant that we are giving dramatic advice.

If one can not visualize with the eyes closed, do it with the eyes open.

Everything is simple, this "I have tried and tortured myself for 20 years with sweat coming out of my ass to visualize a light but I cannot do it goy, therefore this enables others in the same weakness projection because I am not alone there are other newbies, suddenly JoS doesn't help me or is irrelevant" is what? Maybe at least a lie and bad influence?

God.. this cleaning meditation took me 66 years to do it. I wish I was so advanced as you guys, I will need another 119 years to do the protection working. We are doomed. Be like me regardless.

Stormblood said:

They expect great results with not dedicating enough time or not taking things seriously enough.

NakedPluto said:
If one can not visualize with the eyes closed, do it with the eyes open.

Everything is simple, this "I have tried and tortured myself for 20 years with sweat coming out of my ass to visualize a light but I cannot do it goy, therefore this enables others in the same weakness projection because I am not alone there are other newbies, suddenly JoS doesn't help me or is irrelevant" is what? Maybe at least a lie and bad influence?

God.. this cleaning meditation took me 66 years to do it. I wish I was so advanced as you guys, I will need another 119 years to do the protection working. We are doomed. Be like me regardless.

I refuse to believe that someone practices jos meditations seriously for years and isnt getting results, even a person with aphantasia can easily visualize things with several months of practice or even less,let alone a completely fine being.

All it takes is dedication and being consistent with things, which i believe these who put a really long time frame on things are not.

One has to just read jos carefully and apply that knowledge with open mind, even if one is unable to understand that knowledge reading it again and again along with consistent meditation automatically opens brain to understand these things, advancing spiritually automatically enhances understanding of brain, things come much "easier" then,this i speak with personal experience.

When i started meditating and started using forums regularly, i would often come across these posts of "it took me decades to achieve this" which would be very simple thing, this was spirit breaking for me at that time, which with regular practices i found were simple lies. It does mentally hinders new comers and breaks their motivation i can say for sure.

Well, if one is doing protection once a month that too for 2 minutes it will take much longer than 119 years to be protected and cleaned.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back