Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Commitment to Excellence.

Bravera

It is more to me when I say I will do something, and it is in front of the people who care for me the most.
I have failed to truly advance my spiritual development due to constantly falling into drug abuse..

And yet, somehow, I have grown so much, stronger, wiser, smarter, healthier, massive energy and motivation, I know truth when I see it. I cannot be deceived, but I have allowed myself to dwell within falsities.

I did not let a single day pass that I did not struggle to become a better person, to study what is the truth behind everything. Even though I did make terrible mistakes, at least to me they were terrible.

I constantly am in an attempt, praying to my beloved Satan, to the God's, to lift me from my idiocy, to show me the path forward. I cannot hear them, but I can see the world around me, how the people have developed out of the enemies curses and towards the truth.

I am making a vow, a promise, an oath. To my SS siblings, to the God's, to myself. A commitment to daily spiritual growth. A promise that I will say No! to drugs.

I shall join your promise then, we're in this together!
Let there be advancement for all the ss that are serious about it :D

Bravera said:
It is more to me when I say I will do something, and it is in front of the people who care for me the most.
I have failed to truly advance my spiritual development due to constantly falling into drug abuse..

You need to use a freeing working to remove any connections of drugs to your life. That will make it much easier to manage and will remove any trace of its influence from your soul.

Best of luck! Believe that you can do it and don't ever doubt yourself.

I recommend what Blitzkreig wrote. I myself might do similar working just to get rid of urges I get when stressed out from being busy. The urge doesn't always show up but when it does it sucks.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=363675 time=1654647428 user_id=21286]
Bravera said:

You need to use a freeing working to remove any connections of drugs to your life. That will make it much easier to manage and will remove any trace of its influence from your soul.

I have previously, for drinking, and for smoking. I will do this again, this way I can truly break the cycle. And as you say, the influence it has made on my soul...

Bravera said:
I have previously, for drinking, and for smoking. I will do this again, this way I can truly break the cycle. And as you say, the influence it has made on my soul...

That is good. Continue your efforts. Drugs are no joke and could threaten your entire advancement. Therefore, it makes sense to finally solve this sooner, rather than later.

Bravera said:

If you feel like you are going in that direction again, you can use Isa to stop any disintegration, just make sure its in a positive way for you.

Best of luck to you, and to all others who are quitting! As mentioned by others, freeing the soul workings. Additionally, the color Yellow helps overcome addictions and breaking habits.
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back