Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chilling nerves

This started after few days I ate street food... Three days in a row.
Got my cholesterol check and triglycerides are in normal range.
Uric acid is on borderline.

Im feeling occasionally little tightness in head it travels.
Now in whole body feeling like little mild needles ache and chilling feelings in legs nerves and arms.

Days ago, I was feeling very mild ache in center of chest near heart. Left side.

Is this cause of low blood circulation or something serious.... I'm very scared :(

you come up with some health problems and checkups every month, I think you just need to chill.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Now in whole body feeling like little mild needles ache and chilling feelings in legs nerves and arms.

Days ago, I was feeling very mild ache in center of chest near heart. Left side.

Is this cause of low blood circulation or something serious.... I'm very scared :(

You should try to eat healthy as possible. Streets foods were probably reheated and are improperly clean.

I think you need to do a lot of health workings using runes and sun squares.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Tightness in the head can indicate stagnation, although it depends on where that is located. The liver blood is responsible for nourishing the nerves, so this could be a case of liver stagnation and blood deficiency, but I am not certain.

Do not be scared. You have had certain conditions many times in the past, and nothing super bad came of it.

You must be doing daily yoga. The more you can do, the better. Do both the Tibetan 5 Rites and Hatha yoga. Even do the Kundalini Yoga if you have time. I promise you these will help because that is what I used to regain my health after I fucked it up before I came to JoS.

You must also be doing something to improve your vitality. Mars is in Aries now. I believe we spoke about affirmations before. Use Mars in Aries specifically to improve your health. I believe Jupiter in Aries can also be used similarly.
In addition, work heavily on your lower chakras, especially the solar.

Aquarius said:
you come up with some health problems and checkups every month, I think you just need to chill.

He is not making it up. His vitality is likely poor, so an imbalance popping up frequently is not surprising. With poor vitality, there would be less energy for the body to build and heal, therefore something minor can upset the condition of an organ or whatever.

At the same time, we have short-term solutions to this (Yoga), as well as long-term, like Sun energy. These will do way more than simple dietary modifications, so he needs to heavily focus on that.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Do a Mars square for energy and vitality, I'm doing that right now and only 4 days in but so far I feel great. My sinuses have even been clearing up which is and has been my biggest health concern.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=365106 time=1654917884 user_id=21286]
He is not making it up
I think he needs to chill regardless, he seems like the kind of guy who constantly thinks about how bad his health is, and that will make him even sicker. Speaking from experience.

Aquarius said:
I think he needs to chill regardless, he seems like the kind of guy who constantly thinks about how bad his health is, and that will make him even sicker. Speaking from experience.

Yes, this is part of it. Actually, if he has an air predominance, like on his Sun or Mars, this would make him prone to anxiety. It would also mean he is prone to yin deficiencies, which would further amplify an inability to calm down.

For example, his heart could be beating fast and he may feel dizzy or something, among other symptoms. His body is missing the earth substance to calm itself.

What I have been trying to explain to him is that even if his current condition is poor, it is still relatively stable. TCM and other holistic theories better explain the state of our health for us to understand this. Nobody goes from fine to fatal cancer overnight, unless you believe in Jewish medical theory.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=365200 time=1654948204 user_id=21286]
Aquarius said:

Yes, this is part of it. Actually, if he has an air predominance, like on his Sun or Mars, this would make him prone to anxiety. It would also mean he is prone to yin deficiencies, which would further amplify an inability to calm down.

For example, his heart could be beating fast and he may feel dizzy or something, among other symptoms. His body is missing the earth substance to calm itself.

What I have been trying to explain to him is that even if his current condition is poor, it is still relatively stable. TCM and other holistic theories better explain the state of our health for us to understand this. Nobody goes from fine to fatal cancer overnight, unless you believe in Jewish medical theory.

Well according to TCM the heart is directly linked to your mental state. So if you are stressed or perturbed you can bet your heart is irregular.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Well according to TCM the heart is directly linked to your mental state. So if you are stressed or perturbed you can bet your heart is irregular.

All the others have a role in the emotions of the body. In regards to fear or anxiety, this is related to the kidneys. The kidneys are partially ruled by Saturn since they relate to the endurance of the body.

If someone has either weak fire energy or weak earth energy, then this affects the kidney yang or yin, respectively. The kidneys are also responsible for helping to regulate the heart, so his heart is probably beating faster than normal, like a state of nervousness.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=365336 time=1654977945 user_id=21286]
All the others have a role in the emotions of the body. In regards to fear or anxiety, this is related to the kidneys. The kidneys are partially ruled by Saturn since they relate to the endurance of the body.

If someone has either weak fire energy or weak earth energy, then this affects the kidney yang or yin, respectively. The kidneys are also responsible for helping to regulate the heart, so his heart is probably beating faster than normal, like a state of nervousness.
I was just wondering about doing a Venus square for pinpoint boosting of Kidneys. Would that approach work?

Henu the Great said:
I was just wondering about doing a Venus square for pinpoint boosting of Kidneys. Would that approach work?

Yes, and it seems to work by helping the kidneys remove toxic heat from the body. However, what HPS Maxine has written for kidneys is coming from a western standpoint, so there is some difference when converting to TCM. For example, TCM includes the adrenals with the kidney organ system, and under Saturn's page it says the planet rules the adrenals. Because TCM views the kidneys as battery packs of the body's yin and yang, it makes sense that Saturn has an influence on it.

And, as far as kidney yang goes, any yang energy comes from your solar chakra, either through the astral or from your food. Of course, Mars would rule the sexual components, too. So while Saturn and Venus relate to the yin, the Sun and Mars relate more to the yang.

The above is why it can be more complicating than just doing the Venus square for someone like sahasraraBliss because it would only aid one part of the problem, and maybe not as expected.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=365399 time=1654998273 user_id=21286]
Yes, and it seems to work by helping the kidneys remove toxic heat from the body. However, what HPS Maxine has written for kidneys is coming from a western standpoint, so there is some difference when converting to TCM. For example, TCM includes the adrenals with the kidney organ system, and under Saturn's page it says the planet rules the adrenals. Because TCM views the kidneys as battery packs of the body's yin and yang, it makes sense that Saturn has an influence on it.

And, as far as kidney yang goes, any yang energy comes from your solar chakra, either through the astral or from your food. Of course, Mars would rule the sexual components, too. So while Saturn and Venus relate to the yin, the Sun and Mars relate more to the yang.

The above is why it can be more complicating than just doing the Venus square for someone like sahasraraBliss because it would only aid one part of the problem, and maybe not as expected.
Very informative. Thank you very much.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=365399 time=1654998273 user_id=21286]
Henu the Great said:

If in your natal chart you have a deficiency of fire and at the same time an excess of air, which causes you to have both yang and yin deficiency, could it be useful to absorb the fire element in the solar chakra and the earth element in the base chakra and program them to restore the yang and yin of your kidneys?

Wotanwarrior said:
If in your natal chart you have a deficiency of fire and at the same time an excess of air, which causes you to have both yang and yin deficiency, could it be useful to absorb the fire element in the solar chakra and the earth element in the base chakra and program them to restore the yang and yin of your kidneys?

Yes, you could do that, but a better option would be something like Uruz + Sowilo, used to permanently improve health, started on a Leo, Aries, or Virgo moon.

If you need an immediate boost, you could use spiritual solutions, but make sure you have tried physical solutions first. This includes hatha yoga, kundalini yoga, or even shorter options like the Tibetan 5 Rites or breath of fire. Many of these asanas directly empower the kidney area of the body, or the associated meridians (behind the legs), as well as the solar chakra and associated physical body parts.

It would be very hard to do all of the above yoga and still be deficient, in addition to regular meditative practices. In other words, it should be enough to sustain even weaker people while they implement more permanent solutions.

-----

On your natal chart, look at your Saturn placements, which give endurance. Beyond this, the TCM definition of yin includes water, as well as the earth. So a Cancer Moon would be good at cooling the body. Look towards your Sun and Mars to see your overall vitality, however. Ideally, they would be in their home/exalted signs.

Sometimes it is not always clear how astrology translates into one's physical body, as there are many factors involved. It is usually better to just look at your body first and evaluate based on how you look and any symptoms you have.

People may also simply tally up the elements of their planetary signs, but this does not always truly reflect you. A Cancer Sun and Leo Moon are not good compared to a Leo Sun and Cancer Moon, but someone may simply count 1 fire and 1 water sign and think it is the same.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=365106 time=1654917884 user_id=21286]
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Tightness in the head can indicate stagnation, although it depends on where that is located. The liver blood is responsible for nourishing the nerves, so this could be a case of liver stagnation and blood deficiency, but I am not certain.

Do not be scared. You have had certain conditions many times in the past, and nothing super bad came of it.

You must be doing daily yoga. The more you can do, the better. Do both the Tibetan 5 Rites and Hatha yoga. Even do the Kundalini Yoga if you have time. I promise you these will help because that is what I used to regain my health after I fucked it up before I came to JoS.

You must also be doing something to improve your vitality. Mars is in Aries now. I believe we spoke about affirmations before. Use Mars in Aries specifically to improve your health. I believe Jupiter in Aries can also be used similarly.
In addition, work heavily on your lower chakras, especially the solar.

I can second this recommendation as I had similar problems but I did notice that after doing yoga for weeks to months constantly the chillingness nerves and finger tips and tightness on my head went away entirely. The asana where you have your legs up in the air while your hands balances you by placing them on the back and floor is probably the best to rid of the tightness of that area.

As a side note, hatha yoga has done great healing to my nerves. From virtually getting rid of the pinched nerve (only times I will ever feel it now is if I'm sitting in an awkward position for too long but it's only a tiny fraction of pain compared to before and its been a while since that even happened) to healing a damaged/irritated nerve from a laser treatment I got years ago.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=365651 time=1655074255 user_id=21286]
Wotanwarrior said:

Yes, you could do that, but a better option would be something like Uruz + Sowilo, used to permanently improve health, started on a Leo, Aries, or Virgo moon.

If you need an immediate boost, you could use spiritual solutions, but make sure you have tried physical solutions first. This includes hatha yoga, kundalini yoga, or even shorter options like the Tibetan 5 Rites or breath of fire. Many of these asanas directly empower the kidney area of the body, or the associated meridians (behind the legs), as well as the solar chakra and associated physical body parts.

It would be very hard to do all of the above yoga and still be deficient, in addition to regular meditative practices. In other words, it should be enough to sustain even weaker people while they implement more permanent solutions.

-----

On your natal chart, look at your Saturn placements, which give endurance. Beyond this, the TCM definition of yin includes water, as well as the earth. So a Cancer Moon would be good at cooling the body. Look towards your Sun and Mars to see your overall vitality, however. Ideally, they would be in their home/exalted signs.

Sometimes it is not always clear how astrology translates into one's physical body, as there are many factors involved. It is usually better to just look at your body first and evaluate based on how you look and any symptoms you have.

People may also simply tally up the elements of their planetary signs, but this does not always truly reflect you. A Cancer Sun and Leo Moon are not good compared to a Leo Sun and Cancer Moon, but someone may simply count 1 fire and 1 water sign and think it is the same.

I don't want to give specific details of the planetary positions for obvious reasons, but let's say a Sun in an air sign, the Moon in a water sign but not Cancer and not exalted and a weakened Mars which caused me when I was younger especially in adolescence to have a repressed sexuality and self-confidence problem.
I have also had some minor health problems that are indicative that my kidney needs to be strengthened and with yoga I have had excellent results but I want to continue to strengthen it more and it would also be helpful to know how to effectively eliminate the bad heat in the organs, such as the intestines, liver and kidneys.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back