Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

People's Experiences with Satanism

LeroyJenkins

Hi there,

I'm relatively new to this group. I have read through JoS thoroughly and I'm very intrigued. I was just wondering what exactly people's experiences have been so far? So the first step is to commit yourself to satan and commence a power meditation, after doing this how did people's lives change? Any strange coincidences? Anything weird happen? Have you been contacted by anything? And with contacting Demons, what have your experiences been like? I'm not looking for answers like 'I felt a strange energy' but actual tangible experiences.

Many thanks, I just want to get a clearer picture before I take this discipline.

LeroyJenkins said:
Hi there,

I'm relatively new to this group. I have read through JoS thoroughly and I'm very intrigued. I was just wondering what exactly people's experiences have been so far? So the first step is to commit yourself to satan and commence a power meditation, after doing this how did people's lives change? Any strange coincidences? Anything weird happen? Have you been contacted by anything? And with contacting Demons, what have your experiences been like? I'm not looking for answers like 'I felt a strange energy' but actual tangible experiences.

Many thanks, I just want to get a clearer picture before I take this discipline.

When you dedicate your soul to Father Satan, and start to meditate daily and study along, your life will change. A lot. You would have to go through a deprogramming, which for most are quite unpleasant. This is because we get rid of all the religious indoctrination, political dogma and social conditioning from xian/islamic/jewish propaganda, hoaxes and curses.

Our experiences are many, and some of them, if not most, should be kept close to ones self. Many have had the most positive experiences in Spiritual Satanism. The only bad experiences has been of the enemy grays, reptilians, jewish curses and angelic filth.

Contacting Demons are different in that, it is very real. To those who are sincere with good intentions, will receive guidance or answers from the Demon or Demoness they try to invoke/evoke.

Everything is written in JoS, there are even testimonies of the interactions with Satan and his Demons. Many of us have had similar experiences.

My life was turned upside down from day one with Satan. There are so many discoveries and changes I have gone through, all for the better. Where I am today would noway be possible without the help and guidance from the Gods and Goddesses. I am forever grateful!

It is important to know that just because someone have one experience, you will automatically experience the same. This is not true. We are all individuals, therefore, our experiences will differ and be unique for us as individuals. If you have a lot of expectations, then that might ruin your experience. Try to keep an open mind.

Hail Satan!!!

GeodeSun said:
LeroyJenkins said:
Hi there,

The next step is being called an infiltrator everywhere you turn. I'm starting to figure it's some kind of badge of honor or something here.

Considering many infiltrators keep up the trend by creating new accounts every so often just so they can ask the same weird questions, or claim the same stupid things they have no comprehension of understanding, and 'always' portray themselves as a newbie (based on the time of creation and posts made), some people recognize this behavior and call them out. These people/fake accounts do not last long as they 'shift' to another. Yet, no damage done, or ever will be done.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

LeroyJenkins said:
Hi there,

I have multiple bicycles. I use only one or two for commuting, especially when it is wet or raining because I would rather not make my training bikes messy just for commute sake. So one bicycle that I use exlusively for commuting is in service, but the owner is solo worker and is very busy. So I needed another such bike... Thing is, I'm not buying as I can't right now. So one evening I found an old steel frame city bike* abandoned in a ditch right next to where I live when I came back home. I swapped rear inner tube plus tire and tightened bolts and nuts and made some other small adjustments and now it's mine and I do not need to worry about my commuter being repaired. :)

*The kind of which was made back in the day and even after 50 years works like new.

LeroyJenkins said:
Hi there,

Welcome, let's start at the beginning. By reading JoS carefully, you have taken the first monumental step towards moving forward. People come to Satan on their own, there is no coercion - we choose of our own free will to join our Father and our Gods.

Experiences vary from individual to individual for the following reasons - we all progress differently, we have different experiences with many different Meditations. We are not all the same, so we have different ways of realising and experiencing. Of course this is the nice side, the other side is the hostile attacks.

Unfortunately, several of our members have fallen for the enemy attacks. They can be very intense, especially if one is susceptible to them. The Truth Consciousness often comes with unpleasant circumstances and attacks, but it must be stopped and fought back. We are not victims. We know the Truth about Real Spirituality, False History and last but not least the enemy. This involves some risk, but it is never the case that something is just right.

The purpose of meditations is to empower us spiritually. We free our souls and systematically move towards Spiritual Power. If one meditates consistently, one can feel the edifying effects along the way. A few examples of progress among many - you can direct the energies pleasantly and effortlessly, both in terms of Meditation and Magical Work. You can work with energy, you can influence your environment, people and the list goes on.

Many people associate the phrase "If you sell your soul to the Devil, it will make you rich" - this is nonsense. You can ask the Gods or our Father for help with your finances, but it is much better to do it yourself. 40 days work to attract money - you have the power, then use it.

You can contact the Gods and Satan. This relationship is constructive and based on love. The Gods are often busy, so contact is often not immediate. When contacting a Demon, you can feel a powerful energy, although this is also individual, depending on your energy level. Demons are very friendly if you communicate with them respectfully.

BrightSpace666 said:
Another infiltrator? I should stop giving tips to infiltrator people...

They help people who read and it is also a pleasure to see SS being helpful. Don't be disappointed, that's basically the whole reason of existence for these infiltrators, anything else they can't and won't.

And who knows, maybe a gentile fool who does things like these, can actually change and learn to become awesome as us, SS.

GeodeSun said:
The next step is being called an infiltrator everywhere you turn. I'm starting to figure it's some kind of badge of honor or something here.
Maybe people are insecure; others are sheeple; others are trying to fit-in; others are guessing; others think they are protecting/defending the forum/ministry and by extension that means that they are being very religious (e.g. saying "I'm a christian but I'm not religious" is, in and of itself, being religious, including the way christians behave in defence of christianity, etc.). Of course, some are posers and fakers.

It takes all sorts. In time, things will mellow out. While it may be turbulent now, it will calm - or consider it like adding milk to a cup of tea. The tea is the bad, bitter stuff; adding the milk and seeing how the milk swirls and looks like marble, it's not all smooth-sailing; the swirls move around the cup and what used to be one thing is now another, but as it moves under its own volition, or if we stir it slightly, it gets mixed more and more or the mixing is less and it just swirls around and around, sometimes being bitter parts of the drink, sometimes not, as it swirls... eventually, it all settles and it's a decent colour and flavour. (The Magick and Knowledge is the sweet, sweet sugar or honey in the tea!)

FancyMancy said:
GeodeSun said:
Maybe people are insecure; others are sheeple; others are trying to fit-in; others are guessing; others think they are protecting/defending the forum/ministry and by extension that means that they are being very religious (e.g. saying "I'm a christian but I'm not religious" is, in and of itself, being religious, including the way christians behave in defence of christianity, etc.). Of course, some are posers and fakers.

It takes all sorts. In time, things will mellow out. While it may be turbulent now, it will calm - or consider it like adding milk to a cup of tea. The tea is the bad, bitter stuff; adding the milk and seeing how the milk swirls and looks like marble, it's not all smooth-sailing; the swirls move around the cup and what used to be one thing is now another, but as it moves under its own volition, or if we stir it slightly, it gets mixed more and more or the mixing is less and it just swirls around and around, sometimes being bitter parts of the drink, sometimes not, as it swirls... eventually, it all settles and it's a decent colour and flavour. (The Magick and Knowledge is the sweet, sweet sugar or honey in the tea!)

Okay you creeped me out a bit with the tea half. But I get what you're saying, I suppose. I guess I'm looking forward to all of that since I already went this far to get involved.

My own experience is that it has strengthened me tenfold since I committed myself to the practice of yoga and meditation.
I no longer have the same need for drugs or alcohol to feel good, as I see other people around me have. I feel more and more sorry for those who are without this crucial knowledge, living their dull and unspiritual life's.

But this does not come without effort. Thinking you will reach Samadhi on the first meditation attempt is just as ridiculous as thinking you will be the Hulk after the first weightlifting attempt if you know what I mean. You have to keep at it.
If you really do, sooner or later you will walk around with a smile on your face, noticing how dull people around you are, and what a sad mess this world really is - much because of these false jewish programs masquerading as "religions".

GeodeSun said:
Darkpagan666 said:
GeodeSun said:

Considering many infiltrators keep up the trend by creating new accounts every so often just so they can ask the same weird questions, or claim the same stupid things they have no comprehension of understanding, and 'always' portray themselves as a newbie (based on the time of creation and posts made), some people recognize this behavior and call them out. These people/fake accounts do not last long as they 'shift' to another. Yet, no damage done, or ever will be done.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Because nobody legitimately new to something without full understanding of it right off the bat ever asks any "stupid" questions.

Also if I have to scream HAIL SATAN!!!! every time I post I'm leaving. Do I have to worship and hail him every single time I do something so casually? Is this xianity or satanism, I might be lost.

Yes, of course. New people are not to be expected to understand everything fully. Based on their questions, however, it is nonetheless easy to see whether they being sincere or wasting time - which is why some members here are very alert and recognizes that particular behavior.

You don't have to scream, quote or hail "Hail Satan!!!" in every post or ever at all. That is your choice, and your choice alone. This is just something that I am used to quote, and frankly...I love it.

HAIL SATAN!!!

GeodeSun said:
LeroyJenkins said:
Hi there,

Be aware that's just a crazy person who has made a few accounts and has a very big hate for Joy of Satan, Father Satan and everyone here. They are just in particular trying to play mind tricks, which involve:

1. Discrediting Clergy and the Gods
2. Making new accounts pretending they are "leaving" or wanting their accounts to be "deleted"
3. Whinning that the JoS kicks them out etc [all true, but they were never a real member]
4. Asking stupid questions to waste people's time
5. Throwing fits when none of this truly works.

In other words, it wasn't an hp who posted, so no man could possibly have information. This is so fucking retarded. No wonder ppl come and leave. Yet jos boast a following lol. No, you have thousands of ppl who signed on, read the horse shit, then left. But all are counted as currently active. There is no impact at all. It's just a cult.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GeodeSun said:
LeroyJenkins said:
Hi there,

Be aware that's just a crazy person who has made a few accounts and has a very big hate for Joy of Satan, Father Satan and everyone here. They are just in particular trying to play mind tricks, which involve:

1. Discrediting Clergy and the Gods
2. Making new accounts pretending they are "leaving" or wanting their accounts to be "deleted"
3. Whinning that the JoS kicks them out etc [all true, but they were never a real member]
4. Asking stupid questions to waste people's time
5. Throwing fits when none of this truly works.

Yids are gunna yid. Homicidal rants and psychotic shit are their specialty :|

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back